Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146028 times)
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 09:31:56 AM

Hi Everybody,

The clash between Google/Yahoo and ad blocking software keeps on going on!

As there is no free solution to the problem, ADZcoin will become the world's first solution for publishers to monetize their website as a replacement for advertisements!

Read more about how ADZcoin is a REAL threat to Google and Yahoo here:
>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/google-and-yahoo-clash-ad-blocking-companies-adzcoin/

Here is how ADZcoin is superior to Satoshipay, a startup trying to solve the same issue:
>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/adzcoin-monetization-vs-micro-payments-startup/

Just a couple more weeks and the API is ready and ADZcoin is ready to be introduced to the whole world!  Cheesy

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:52:01 PM

sounds good.if it works, then the price move to the moon Smiley

YANDEX
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 07:14:12 AM

sounds good.if it works, then the price move to the moon Smiley

That's right exactly.

ADZcoin will solve a real issue, and ad blocking software has 200-300 million users and growing fast. Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 09:26:48 AM

Hi Everybody,

Here's another blog post about how ADZcoin will cause some serious damage online, and will mean the end of affiliate marketing as we know it:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/the-end-of-affiliate-marketing-adzcoin/

The broser extension will be launched within 10 days from now! This means:

-> We'll leverage every online sale from people who have the browser extension installed
-> All the revenue from this will be used to buy ADZcoins
-> Thousands of blogs and websites will add the ADZcoin widget to recoup the loss caused by ad bocking extenions

This will be super powerful and skyrocket ADZcoin in a matter of weeks, even days if some high traffic blogs get on board. (which they will)

So sit back, and be smart! ADZcoin is about to explode.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:11:04 PM

Hi Everybody,

Here's another post related to this extremely hot topic of ad blockers:

>>> http://adzcoindesk.com/how-to-fight-ad-blocking-extensions-the-wrong-way/

How hard will it be really to convince publishers that ADZcoin monetization will be far superior than annoying your visitors?

When this takes off, it'll take off fast, less than 10 days to go for the extension to be ready!  Cheesy

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

Hi Jens,
may I ask you how many people are in your team and their respective skills?
Thanks.
mass
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 05:35:24 AM

Hi Jens,
Thanks.
mass

Hello,

Yeah that's a blog post i wanted to add to Adzcoindesk for a long time now but somehow get distracted with other important stuff. Smiley

Either way i'll make sure i have a post with a bio of all developers who are currently working on the project (4 in total) soon and update about it here.

It's an interesting question and one i explain about in a new blog post in terms of financing the project, and then the link to Ethereum is made quite fast. So here's a post raising the question if Adzcoin can go walk the same path:

http://adzcoindesk.com/will-adzcoin-skyrocket-like-ethereum/

After all, the promo method and viral aspect are quite similar if you think about it. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:34:52 PM

Hi Jens,
Thanks.
mass

Hello,

Yeah that's a blog post i wanted to add to Adzcoindesk for a long time now but somehow get distracted with other important stuff. Smiley

Either way i'll make sure i have a post with a bio of all developers who are currently working on the project (4 in total) soon and update about it here.

It's an interesting question and one i explain about in a new blog post in terms of financing the project, and then the link to Ethereum is made quite fast. So here's a post raising the question if Adzcoin can go walk the same path:

After all, the promo method and viral aspect are quite similar if you think about it. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Great!
Thank you!
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 05:07:32 PM

Hi Jens,
Thanks.
mass

Hello,

Cheers,
Jens

Great!
Thank you!

Sure no prob Smiley

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 04:09:08 AM

Interesting read JensS Smiley

I just have a few questions about the Adz when you compare it to Ethereum

1. Are you very positive that Adz will reach Ethereum's marketcap/value, because what differs Ethereum with Adz is that Ethereum was built on a new algorithm and the people who developed it are really intelligent/smart according to what I have read about the people behind Ethereum.

The Adz is however running on the x11 algorithm which isn't new and has been used for many other coins that have failed in the past.

Whereas Ethereum has it's own script built from professionals.

2. Do you have the professional body behind your project just like Ethereum? Because it took quite a few professionals to bring Ethereum out.

3. A lot of people say x11 algorithm isn't very good for profitability in terms of mining. What is your take on this since Adz is built on the x11 algorithm?

4. A lot of coins have promised in the past such as Start coin for example. The people behind that coin also said the value will reach in the dollars range and it never worked out they are still in the $0.01 range....So I just hope it doesn't turn out the same with Adz since it is based on the same algorithm x11 as Startcoin.

If you could answer the above that would be great. I support your coin and would like it to succeed but I just want to clear my doubts with the above  Smiley

Cheers
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Interesting questions which i'm happy to answer. Smiley

1. Well i think you need to step back a little and look at what exactly we're building. Adzcoin is merely a sideproduct of the API and browser extension we're building, a means to transfer value from users to website owners by cutting out middle-men. In that sense the coin is just basic but does its job well.

Ask yourself: What makes Ethereum valubale? Is it because Ether is such an amazing coin?

No it's because they have built a great software platform people can build applications on. And the more the applications get used by regular internet users, the more valubale that the fuel (Ether) becomes. (regardless of what people say here on this forum, the ignorance is astounding sometimes)

What we're doing is building something that will interconnect millions of people with the wallet of website owners straight from their browser. A one way stream to create a self-funding internet, which will basically destroy the ad-supported internet. This is revolutionary as you'll see and has not much to do with the specs of Adzcoin itself. If millions of people install the browser etension (which will save them money when they shop online) the value will increase by itself.

So our fçcus won't be on promoting Adzcoin, it will be to promote the concept, this way the usage of Adzcoin will grow by itself.

2. Yes we also have a team working on this and i'll create a post on the blog to introduce them to everybody today. Smiley

Will update the link here when that's ready.

3. That's probably the case, but the first 1-2 years it'll definately be profitable to mine for everybody, especially since it has a lot of long-term potential and a constant demand side. Don't forget that we will buy Adzcoin using the affiliate commissions we earn every single day when our extension launches, so miners don't ever have to fear facing an empty buy wall.

4. Well about Startcoin i also believed they could become a very solid coin. However, they are not maintaining their site well, don't do any marketing and it's simply a waste because it has a lot of potential. If they would market and become the next Kickstarter for instance (which is possible with the help of the community) all statements made were true. But the issue is lack of marketing and support so it doesn't tak off unfortunately....

Our concept will be on a awhole other level in terms of marketing:
-> It's a viral concept
-> The browser extension can be downloaded from every site using Adzcoin monetization
-> Every benefits from it (saving money for users / Making money for pubishers)

Plus now is the time to lanch this concept, as major publishers are switching to paid models. Google is testing it, and wired and even New York Times will make content paid for ad block users (read here: http://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-times-experiments-with-ways-to-fight-ad-blocking-1457378218 )

So to conclude, dn't get caught up on the specs of the coin, it's irrelevant. The concept and tools we build (API + extension) is what will make Adzcoin valubale, and in that sense the path of Ethereum is very realistic is millions of people have the extension that saves them money installed.

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:24:38 AM

it seems that a serious rise of prices is planned Cool Wink

YANDEX
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 10:23:17 AM

it seems that a serious rise of prices is planned Cool Wink

Well it'll be a natural thing as the API and extension launches approach. We're also planning a huge media campaign to promote the concept of replacing the ad-supported web with Adzcoin monetization widgets as we launch (by the end of next week probably)

Just Google "ad block news" and you'll see how hot the topic really is, and how nervous the advertising and data collecting agencies really are.  Grin

Nothing can save them from Adzcoin, they are doomed and publishers will breath a sigh of relief as they get rid of the notion that they need advertisements to exist.

Exciting times coming that's for sure. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:11:27 PM

I think I'll just get my coins from the sale  Grin Grin

YANDEX
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 03:34:10 AM

Hi Everybody,

Some questions i got lately is from publishers who plan to use Adzcoin monetization on their site.

So here's a blog post explaining how much and how they can earn by adding the widget to their site:

-> http://adzcoindesk.com/how-much-can-publishers-earn-by-using-adzcoin-monetization/

In short, you can see the API and extension as a network that will interconnect millions of users eventually. And as you'll see from the post, it's a self-sustaining and evergrowing system that will replace the ad-supported web forever!

Who said publishers need to promote other people's stuff on their site constantly and annoy their visitors to earn?  Grin

Cheers,
Jens

PS: The post introducing our developers will be added to the blog today too!

Join Buzzex.io
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 06:51:19 PM

Great info glad to be a VIP supporter of ADZcoin  Cool

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 11:27:53 PM

Great info glad to be a VIP supporter of ADZcoin  Cool

Sure you'll be doing great soon!  Grin

CHECK THIS: Adzcoin prooject mentioned on Cointelegraph:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/could-bitcoin-solve-the-problem-of-ad-blocking

A FREE solution to solve ad blocking for everybody! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
dfgv12

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 11:44:04 PM

Any bounty for translating? Smiley
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 02:20:55 AM

Sure send me a PM Wink

Join Buzzex.io
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:36:06 AM

Sure send me a PM Wink
Shocked 
any bounty for the topic? Grin

YANDEX
dfgv12

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 02:49:33 AM

Sure send me a PM Wink

reply my pm,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: