Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281180 times)
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:47:37 AM

Paypal can use to transact digital money while bitcoin is a digital money. Ofcourse bitcoin is better than paypal because bitcoin is money. You can use it to buy something, you can convert it into cash, you can invest using it and you can gamble using it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:16:05 AM

Bitcoin is better than paypal, because I haven't used paypal since bitcoin popular and many merchants accept it. As well as low transaction costs, i chose bitcoin as payment for every online transaction made.
i personally have no idea about paypal therefore i can only chose bitcoin because i mostly use bitcoin for shopping, trading and investment purpose, some i even use it in local shops for shopping.

I don't know you guys are from which country but in my country bitcoins are not accepted in any shops either online or in real shops. So I consider bitcoins as only an investment purpose and sometimes gambling and I use PayPal for online purchases. I'm using Paypal for many years and never had any issues and they give a buyers protection so it is the best way to buy things online.
in fact in most of the places is the same position, but i am sure that very soon when the users of bitcoin will increase in my areas then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin.
Yes that is what we are waiting is to make the number of users grow also so it will be easy for the shop owners to accept bitcoin and expect a good income with bitcoin. There is a few restaurants in my country that accepts bitcoin as a payment because bitcoin is getting popular here in our country and i think more and more will accept bitcoin.

You are lucky that you have an option to spend bitcoins directly at restaurant but the scenario is not the same in all countries as in my country there is not a single place where I can spend my bitcoins so every time I need to convert them to fiat if I have to spend them.
yeah there is few country they are accept bitcoin for direct shopping and maximum country still do not accept bitcoin but i hope we will be soon able to use our bitcoin for direct shopping in the future because bitcoin going more advance everyday.
i hope all countries we be able to accept bitcoin for direct shopping in the future and i think local shop also adopting bitcoin in their business and i hope in the next few year bitcoin will be acceptable in 70% or 80% around the world.
Agreed, the usage and acceptance have increased much. PayPal is much preferred by business people, now those people have started moving towards bitcoin. If 70-80% of shops start accepting bitcoin sure for payment we need to reveal our identity. If the transaction happens without any identity then the delivery of the product won't be perfect.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:24:40 AM

far away before bitcoin exist most people already use paypal as the payment but since bitcoin already famous most of paypal users also switch to bitcoin because they felt bitcoin very much better from paypal and it prove with bitcoin popularity surpassing paypal however my worst experience using paypal is the fees to withdraw to my local bank account was pretty high and i really don't liked it

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:45:29 AM

far away before bitcoin exist most people already use paypal as the payment but since bitcoin already famous most of paypal users also switch to bitcoin because they felt bitcoin very much better from paypal and it prove with bitcoin popularity surpassing paypal however my worst experience using paypal is the fees to withdraw to my local bank account was pretty high and i really don't liked it
Actually, more people are currently using paypal sincee the colume of foreign exchange is higher than digital currency. However, if they realized that digital currency has a better feature, I think they would switch into digital currency from foreign exchange.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

This is real happening, even up to now there are some individuals saying the same what you had mentioned. Hoping that this things won't happen to anyone, though paypal up to now was being useful and bitcoin  also give a good experience to anyone through its features and usages of bitcoin.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

This is real happening, even up to now there are some individuals saying the same what you had mentioned. Hoping that this things won't happen to anyone, though paypal up to now was being useful and bitcoin  also give a good experience to anyone through its features and usages of bitcoin.

In online business, before PayPal is the only method, we had to accept or send our payments. and yes this type of issues are there in PayPal transaction. So many people hate doing business with PayPal. Bitcoin transaction this type of problems not there and it is a safe and fast transaction.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:39:42 PM

I have both Paypal and BTC. Both of them have their strengths and weaknesses. In terms of security, Paypal has the upper hand over bitcoin. What makes Bitcoin better than Paypal is that it can be generated using your own computer and can be transferred to your Bitcoin wallet. Plus, Bitcoin's value has increased time and time again, as investors are now looking to explore this hidden wealth in terms of trading. Just sayin'

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

Bitcoin is better than paypal, because I haven't used paypal since bitcoin popular and many merchants accept it. As well as low transaction costs, i chose bitcoin as payment for every online transaction made.
i personally have no idea about paypal therefore i can only chose bitcoin because i mostly use bitcoin for shopping, trading and investment purpose, some i even use it in local shops for shopping.

I don't know you guys are from which country but in my country bitcoins are not accepted in any shops either online or in real shops. So I consider bitcoins as only an investment purpose and sometimes gambling and I use PayPal for online purchases. I'm using Paypal for many years and never had any issues and they give a buyers protection so it is the best way to buy things online.
in fact in most of the places is the same position, but i am sure that very soon when the users of bitcoin will increase in my areas then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin.
Yes that is what we are waiting is to make the number of users grow also so it will be easy for the shop owners to accept bitcoin and expect a good income with bitcoin. There is a few restaurants in my country that accepts bitcoin as a payment because bitcoin is getting popular here in our country and i think more and more will accept bitcoin.
That was a big advantage use of bitcoin over paypal .I even don't see yet or the popularity of paypal to use in restaurants .Well time will say and bitcoins will be available in some restaurants as payment seystem.
in previous time people were giving more importance to paypal as the did not have any other option and  at that time bitcoin was not too much introduce, but now we can see that bitcoin is almost present everywhere and now people are giving more importance to bitcoin therefore most of the shopkeepers have started accepting bitcoin for payment method for online shopping.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:42:51 PM

According to me Bitcoin is Better than PayPal Because of the reason you listed above but there are also many other reasons like you don't need to verify your account in order to use Bitcoin but In Case of PayPal you need to use your identity and you also need to verify your identity in order to use PayPal and it's a necessary process and Bitcoin is anoymous but PayPal is not anoymous, the Receive will be able to know about who sends money to him/her.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:53:45 PM

According to me Bitcoin is Better than PayPal Because of the reason you listed above but there are also many other reasons like you don't need to verify your account in order to use Bitcoin but In Case of PayPal you need to use your identity and you also need to verify your identity in order to use PayPal and it's a necessary process and Bitcoin is anoymous but PayPal is not anoymous, the Receive will be able to know about who sends money to him/her.
everyone has their own choice, to me i wlll also prefer to bitcoin. as bitcoins is available everywhere in the world. while the service of paypalis no present everywhere, for example in my country paypal service is not available, therefore i have no interest in paypal and therefore my first priority will be bitcoin. as bitcoin is present everywhere.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

That was a big advantage use of bitcoin over paypal .I even don't see yet or the popularity of paypal to use in restaurants .Well time will say and bitcoins will be available in some restaurants as payment seystem.
in previous time people were giving more importance to paypal as the did not have any other option and  at that time bitcoin was not too much introduce, but now we can see that bitcoin is almost present everywhere and now people are giving more importance to bitcoin therefore most of the shopkeepers have started accepting bitcoin for payment method for online shopping.
Yes before the invention of bitcoin everyone was using paypal only but now bitcoin came and is spreading on online world and now gradually everyone is adopting it for their use and to transact money to any person in the world. In the coming days some paypal lovers are still using paypal but the reason is that they do not know about paypal when they will know about it they will adopt bitcoin and will leave paypal. One of the reason is that paypal fees is higher than bitcoin.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:49:31 PM

everyone has their own choice, to me i wlll also prefer to bitcoin. as bitcoins is available everywhere in the world. while the service of paypalis no present everywhere, for example in my country paypal service is not available, therefore i have no interest in paypal and therefore my first priority will be bitcoin. as bitcoin is present everywhere.
yeah bitcoin is available in everywhere for online transaction around the world and yeah paypal is not available in many country and nowadays bitcoin going to very useful currency for online transaction and bitcoin is very easy to use than paypal.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:03:31 AM

yeah bitcoin is available in everywhere for online transaction around the world and yeah paypal is not available in many country and nowadays bitcoin going to very useful currency for online transaction and bitcoin is very easy to use than paypal.
Both bitcoin and paypal is available in the majority of the countries in the world as long as they have access to the internet and they have devices to use while in the few countries in the world, bitcoin is banned because of its anonymity which the criminals can take advantage and abuse it to do illegal transactions.
DaShark

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

You're asking people on the bitcointalk forums, what answer are you expecting?
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1123

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

You're asking people on the bitcointalk forums, what answer are you expecting?

Well he did also ask the wrong question here. To different people here bitcoin is a currency so Paypal should be compared to the online wallets.
Also different for those who thinks bitcoin is a commodity just like me also an investment.
Paypal is like a wallet for the fiat money and just bringing it to the online world.
If I will be asked I will pick the website wallets. It is more efficient to me plus there is not much restrictions and personal informations.
Though they will have a limit to how much you can store because of lack of info.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:01:17 PM

all time paypal suck good for scammers people only
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

you are right that bitcoin is available in everywhere and other point is that bitcoin is very much useful for online transaction nowadays and you are right that bitcoin very easy to use than paypal because people like to use bitcoin more than paypal.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

I guess there is a long way to run for the BTC to be accepted that way that the shopkeepers will accept the BTC. For making the people to accept the BTC is not that easy and specially for those places where the literacy rate is less. A vender before accepting the BTC needs to be educated to the level that he can understand the use of the BTC.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:10:34 PM

I don't think that it's what bitcoin's big advantage since it's not reallt matter. What more/bigger advantage in bitcoin I see is that,  it doesn't need identity verification in order to do transaction no ome watches your transaction.
I got your point but hereby i subjected bitcoins over paypal into application of payment system into a restaurants .Without verification and identity it is one of thr advantage also especially in payments but what we need now is bitcoin accepting stores .Paypal is good for online payments or other mode but people will more prefer bitcoins as payment if it begun to accept.
Well the paypal and the BTC both have a different nature the paypal only provides the services of payment it don’t generates its own currency while BTC is generating itself a currency for the payments and people are more interested in using it than that of the paypal.
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:29:00 AM

I don't think that it's what bitcoin's big advantage since it's not reallt matter. What more/bigger advantage in bitcoin I see is that,  it doesn't need identity verification in order to do transaction no ome watches your transaction.
I got your point but hereby i subjected bitcoins over paypal into application of payment system into a restaurants .Without verification and identity it is one of thr advantage also especially in payments but what we need now is bitcoin accepting stores .Paypal is good for online payments or other mode but people will more prefer bitcoins as payment if it begun to accept.
Well the paypal and the BTC both have a different nature the paypal only provides the services of payment it don’t generates its own currency while BTC is generating itself a currency for the payments and people are more interested in using it than that of the paypal.
I would slightly add a correction to your words, and this refers to the fact that Bitcoin users only want Bitcoin to use Bitrixin users and it's in that company who deals with cryptography or who earns Bitcoin, while the rest of Bitcoin's people are completely indifferent. Most of humanity is not even aware of the existence of this currency.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: