Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can not replace fiat  (Read 163764 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:32:56 AM

for now peoples believe bitcoin can't replace fiat because most of the payment by fiat such as the necessities of life and I'm sure most users bitcoin exchanging bitcoin them to their country's local currency (fiat)

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:53:23 AM

Bitcoin is a very good thing to have as an asset. Just like gold. Even better if I may say. It's secure, and unlike fiat money it actually exists and work is put into it to produce it. This makes it great to store value.
However, it cannot and will not replace current fiat money that the entire world it using. It just cannot.

actually bitcoin is not that secure. we can see how many people were hacked.

alright, the point is both bitcoin and fiat is not really secure. they have their own good side and bad side. however I agree with your statement. bitcoin will not change fiat totally, but in some cases we can buy stuff by bitcoin.

I don't understand here, bitcoin is secure as fuck, what do you mean by "we saw how many people got hacked"?
You're talking about scams or hacks of gambling sites?
Because here it's not the btc security which is at stake but the security of privately owned website! It's like saying that btc isn't safe because of the numerous scams, that's two different things! You have perfectly safe and secure ways of using btc but some people don't really care about security so they put their money on risky sites, scams or with very low security measures (like not allowing 2FA just because they don't find it pratical).
Antesth

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:21:46 AM

Bitcoin is a very good thing to have as an asset. Just like gold. Even better if I may say. It's secure, and unlike fiat money it actually exists and work is put into it to produce it. This makes it great to store value.
However, it cannot and will not replace current fiat money that the entire world it using. It just cannot.

alright, the point is both bitcoin and fiat is not really secure. they have their own good side and bad side. however I agree with your statement. bitcoin will not change fiat totally, but in some cases we can buy stuff by bitcoin.

Well its laying at themselves, they can secure it by themselves and if they are not doing this on a right way you can get hacked indeed..
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:19:51 AM

for now peoples believe bitcoin can't replace fiat because most of the payment by fiat such as the necessities of life and I'm sure most users bitcoin exchanging bitcoin them to their country's local currency (fiat)

And even in the future, it will still be the same. Bitcoin won't replace fiat in any way, it is just a dream that in where we are standing our government would let a foreign currency dominate their own money. We could see mainstream use of bitcoin in the future, but that isn't enough to make it more appealing to the leaders to give up their fiat.

Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:56:37 AM

Well its laying at themselves, they can secure it by themselves and if they are not doing this on a right way you can get hacked indeed..

I agree its their own problem, they made the mistake and due to that they lose than their amount of bitcoin, if you have a offline wallet there cannot happen a lot.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:01:03 AM

Yes agree, I never thought that bitcoin is created to replace the fiat money. I am hope as now, easy to use, it could be accepted in many places or many countries and of course the prices always go up but not too significant, I think it's quite up 15% per year.
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:48:47 AM

Yes agree, I never thought that bitcoin is created to replace the fiat money. I am hope as now, easy to use, it could be accepted in many places or many countries and of course the prices always go up but not too significant, I think it's quite up 15% per year.

Indeed it is not created for this but this can also not happen because the currency's are simply protected by banks and the government.
kreskko

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:28:20 AM

Indeed it is not created for this but this can also not happen because the currency's are simply protected by banks and the government.
Banks strongly regulate all financial relationships in the world, so they can accurately prevent destroy fiat. Each State is interested in it and will not give bitcoin.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:39:44 AM

Banks strongly regulate all financial relationships in the world, so they can accurately prevent destroy fiat. Each State is interested in it and will not give bitcoin.
Its really backed and protected by the government thats why fiat cant really be destroyed no matter how bitcoin will progress in the future.Each state would really not give bitcoin a way and major of them will surely do that because they already know the possible effects that will bitcoin gives.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

bitcoin has no concern with fiat, bitcoin is not here to replace fiat, bitcoin is a digital currency. fiat do not depend on banks it depend on the interested of the people if people stop using fait then banks cannot do anything/
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

bitcoin has no concern with fiat, bitcoin is not here to replace fiat, bitcoin is a digital currency. fiat do not depend on banks it depend on the interested of the people if people stop using fait then banks cannot do anything/
yeah, other than that fiat is also the pride of a nation, and bitcoin will never replace it. although bitcoin achieve high prices. bitcoin might be the world currency, but bitcoin will never replace fiat fiat and thrive as a country even if it has potential as an alternative.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:09:12 PM

While Bitcoin will not be able to compete with fiat on a direct level in terms of the number of people using it, it is on the right way of becoming more used since the price is attracting more people like more investors and businesses are joining the bitcoin system daily, increasing both the spread of wealth and the uses that bitcoin, which promises a bright future for bitcoin.
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

Bitcoin will rule only in their field and have no effect on Fiat can not be. In general, the digital currency can be used and by the network, but only in rare cases.
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:12:31 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace fiat. Fiat currency gain their value from an asset or central bank support. Instead, bitcoin gets its value from the existing scarcity of the limited amount available in the circulation or from mining operations.

Bitcoin isn't dependent on changes in the value of an underlying asset, such as gold or silver, but is supported by the principles of the market on the basis of supply and demand.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:25:39 PM

bitcoin will be never replace fiat because fiat is regular currency and we can use it for direct shopping and we can use it for online shopping but i hope we can be use both currencies for direct shopping in the future.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

bitcoin will be never replace fiat because fiat is regular currency and we can use it for direct shopping and we can use it for online shopping but i hope we can be use both currencies for direct shopping in the future.
Bitcoin is just good for alternative payment method but i think they can not replace fiat like you said it is a regular currency and fiat is already published for every government and country.
For me bitcoin is just a good to use in online activity just like other payment methods.. or use for paying for every day life like here in my country we can pay for our electric bills with bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace fiat. Fiat currency gain their value from an asset or central bank support. Instead, bitcoin gets its value from the existing scarcity of the limited amount available in the circulation or from mining operations.

Bitcoin isn't dependent on changes in the value of an underlying asset, such as gold or silver, but is supported by the principles of the market on the basis of supply and demand.
The World Bank, together with the banking system of all countries will make it impossible to destroy the bitcoin Fiat. This is simply unacceptable.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

I have a habit of this money and I can not get used to the currency, which has not confirmed gold reserves. This theme is as old as the world, but only bitcoin digital money. And it is very nominal currency.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:56:52 PM

That is right the banks are serving for the protection of the value of fiat but for online world bitcoin is created and hat is for to replace fiat in online world. So if any person will say that bitcoin will replace fat in digital business then he will be right as it is considered as better for the digital business and the purpose of creation of bitcoin was exactly the same as to make convenience in online transactions etc.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:58:51 PM

Bitcoin were never made to replace anything, but to help all people which does several transactions online, it has growed too fast and into levels that i doubt Nakamoto were expecting. It became one of the best investments, from the miners, and for investors as well, bitcoin nowadays can be used for anything if not directly by third companies, debitc cards, but with this all the fiat will always stay alive doesnt matter how strong and valuable bitcoin may became.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: