Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can not replace fiat  (Read 163764 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

Huh? i cant understand this ?I dint see future in fiat because cryptocurrecncies will save so many woods and stop damaging plants and save a small part of the world from disaster.
Wow! Nice!
But I do not think that fiat will need too many trees to be creating everyday. They are created to a limited number at some stage and then these fiat is used for the whole of the country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:52:09 PM

Not now, but in a few years it's very possible to happen. If you see, fiat money isn't that strong as it was, and it will replaced by plastic money (credit cards, etc). Bitcoin is a very good solution to use someone, and I think it will more safer.

How do you expect Bitcoin to replace fiat without support coming from governments? It's maybe not something that you may like to read, but it's simply impossible for whatever crypto currency to replace how the fiat system is set up. The only entity with the ability to force through changes in their system are the governments themselves. That being said, I don't even want Bitcoin to replace fiat as I am perfectly fine with Bitcoin being just an alternative.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

Fiat cannot be replaced in my opinion. Everyone is using it and bitcoin started as money of comouter savvy people. Some don't even know what bitcoin is and some doesnt comprehend well with new things and probably closed minded people
That's why bitcoin will need a lot of time to be known like the fiat. Maybe a decade is enough, I have no doubt bitcoin will replace fiat soon especially now bitcoin users are fast growing compared for the past years.
Bitcoin will certainly achieve a greater degree of success, mainly because this solves real-world problems. But to become a currency adopted by most merchants, it will certainly take more than a decade. The number of people who know Bitcoin is lower than many people think. This is a process that involves many vairables and it can take a long time to happen.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:28:20 AM

Huh? i cant understand this ?I dint see future in fiat because cryptocurrecncies will save so many woods and stop damaging plants and save a small part of the world from disaster.

How about the forests that are getting all trees cut just to make the place a place for a factory or something? Don't you worry about that? I'm pretty sure that the amount of trees that are getting cut down for us to make fiat is nothing compared to the amount of trees having their lives end when we do deforestation. I also think that the use of fiat is much needed in our society than a single tree just lying there. We also don't have to cut down trees when we need to use woods, we can just use already chopped trees from the past deforestation.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:47:39 AM

How about the forests that are getting all trees cut just to make the place a place for a factory or something? Don't you worry about that? I'm pretty sure that the amount of trees that are getting cut down for us to make fiat is nothing compared to the amount of trees having their lives end when we do deforestation. I also think that the use of fiat is much needed in our society than a single tree just lying there. We also don't have to cut down trees when we need to use woods, we can just use already chopped trees from the past deforestation.
It's very funny coming from the statement of CroIsBest, it's the first time I heard this kind of explanation and you really make it a big issue that paper money will not be used in the future due to deforestation? What the hell?

I do not buy that kind of statement or reasoning, the disadvantage to destroy our nature is not that big, we will continue to use fiat in the future as people has been very comfortable of using it already. It has been rooted in the system due to the longer use and you cannot just easily change that for the new system which is bitcoin.

farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:58:00 AM

Bitcoin will not replace fiat, but it will become a secondary payment option next to fiat. In india, the government tried to convert people to digital payment and demonitized large value notes and its suffering from economic crisis. So there will be people who always love to use fiat.But due to bitcoin usage, fiat usage will get reduced considerably.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:39:19 AM

Bitcoin will not replace fiat, but it will become a secondary payment option next to fiat. In india, the government tried to convert people to digital payment and demonitized large value notes and its suffering from economic crisis. So there will be people who always love to use fiat.But due to bitcoin usage, fiat usage will get reduced considerably.

Yes India is a perfect example of bitcoin adoption but I'm pretty sure that India is going to fully depend on bitcoin. They can just see that bitcoin has a good potential so that's why India is good at treating it as a secondary payment or alternative investment for gold. It's really hard to think that bitcoin will ever replace fiat.
Yeah you're right there dude. Bitcoin most likely will remain as backup to the fiat system and there's really no way at the moment or in the next couple of years or decades that it would overtake this currency. I like the concept of cryptocurrency being a readily available option for users considering all benefits while maintaining the current system

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:40:24 PM

Yes India is a perfect example of bitcoin adoption but I'm pretty sure that India is going to fully depend on bitcoin. They can just see that bitcoin has a good potential so that's why India is good at treating it as a secondary payment or alternative investment for gold. It's really hard to think that bitcoin will ever replace fiat.
Yeah you're right there dude. Bitcoin most likely will remain as backup to the fiat system and there's really no way at the moment or in the next couple of years or decades that it would overtake this currency. I like the concept of cryptocurrency being a readily available option for users considering all benefits while maintaining the current system
Back up means bitcoin is the next in line, I don't think that's what in the mind of the government. For sure, they will promote digital currencies in the future to go with the moving technology but it's still their fiat or money that will be used. We will have our own world which we called as crypto world and communities are created for us to transact and communicate.

The government is aware of that, but they are just letting us do what we want, as in the end they still control us since we need fiat for bitcoin to be usable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:31:52 PM

It may get adopted in some countries like India where people might be interested in using it in place of fiat but that will only be possible if there will be places accepting bitcoin as a payment because though people can hold bitcoins but what will they do with them if they wont have any place for spending them?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:21:00 AM

It may get adopted in some countries like India where people might be interested in using it in place of fiat but that will only be possible if there will be places accepting bitcoin as a payment because though people can hold bitcoins but what will they do with them if they wont have any place for spending them?

If I'm not mistaken there are already places, stores and merchants in India who are accepting bitcoins for payment of their services. And as well as there are a lot of local exchanges who are operating there. So bitcoin's adoption in India is for real but I'm sure that it won't be replacing fiat at all, but the market of bitcoin there will be good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:05:41 AM

Bitcoin Can never ever replace a fiat because  fiat is a strong currencies that everyone accept in the real world without using any access to computer or internet.
But then bitcoin is a very nice way of earning to be converted in fiat.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:12:53 AM

Bitcoin Can never ever replace a fiat because  fiat is a strong currencies that everyone accept in the real world without using any access to computer or internet.

That's true. Fiat will always be the best in real life. It does not need anything while using it in the wet market/supermarkets, while in bitcoin you need to bring a gadget with you to use it. But bitcoin is playing a great role in the internet and it is better than money in this place.

Supposed the micro earnings were gone too, for sure you are one that will leave bitcoin world. Bitcoin is not just about earning it, it's about using it.

JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 08:32:41 AM

Exactly, bitcoin can not replace fiat. The most important thing is because of the bitcoin price is not certainly, can take tens of percent in a month and also dropped tens of percent in a week. Of course the State does not want to the price of goods and services up and down in few days only.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:57:15 AM

Exactly, bitcoin can not replace fiat. The most important thing is because of the bitcoin price is not certainly, can take tens of percent in a month and also dropped tens of percent in a week. Of course the State does not want to the price of goods and services up and down in few days only.
regarding on price movement bitcoin does really have high volatility compared to fiat and you are right price do move 10% in a short period of time or even more.Digital currency and fiat currency does really differ in any field and fiat does really circulates on economic activity on each country which is serve as a blood.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:13:28 AM

regarding on price movement bitcoin does really have high volatility compared to fiat and you are right price do move 10% in a short period of time or even more.Digital currency and fiat currency does really differ in any field and fiat does really circulates on economic activity on each country which is serve as a blood.
yes you all right bitcoin can't replace fiat. but from some people I ask them more interested in bitcoin if the state accepts bitcoin as their currency maybe bitcoin be able to compete with fiat not replace

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 01:30:31 AM

Bitcoin is already competing with fiat right now and its found wanting in comparison, just on a real base level its not as convenient or as simple to use and retain without loss.     Bitcoin does have flaws and with any big technology its never the first instance which is the most successful.  The model T Ford was great and very good at its time but it was not first not even the best car at that point in time but it was likely the best of all different societal factors.   Eventually just the popularity is one of those factors as industries pop up just to service this car or produce 3rd party parts.  

Im fairly certain bitcoin will not succeed if it stays static or anywhere near how it operates now.   Doesn't matter if Im a fan but its just not the right product for billions of people, the majority of which dont care how it works they just need it do it without any fuss or danger just like with a car most just want a nice colour paint.

A second generation of developers have to make that true, to be a competitive and truly capitalistic renovator of failed fiat.   The conclusion might be then we see an alt coin take over, it doesnt have to be that but evolution I think is a certain requirement and maybe not replace but fully compete on every level as said above.  

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

Bitcoin is already competing with fiat right now and its found wanting in comparison, just on a real base level its not as convenient or as simple to use and retain without loss.     Bitcoin does have flaws and with any big technology its never the first instance which is the most successful.  The model T Ford was great and very good at its time but it was not first not even the best car at that point in time but it was likely the best of all different societal factors.   Eventually just the popularity is one of those factors as industries pop up just to service this car or produce 3rd party parts.   

Im fairly certain bitcoin will not succeed if it stays static or anywhere near how it operates now.   Doesn't matter if Im a fan but its just not the right product for billions of people, the majority of which dont care how it works they just need it do it without any fuss or danger just like with a car most just want a nice colour paint.

A second generation of developers have to make that true, to be a competitive and truly capitalistic renovator of failed fiat.   The conclusion might be then we see an alt coin take over, it doesnt have to be that but evolution I think is a certain requirement and maybe not replace but fully compete on every level as said above. 
This is for bitcoin users and even for Internet users all changes for the better will be supported, but on the part of ordinary people, bitcoin is not even at the hearing. For them, the only available fiat money. We need to change the world completely.
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:22:01 PM

yes you all right bitcoin can't replace fiat. but from some people I ask them more interested in bitcoin if the state accepts bitcoin as their currency maybe bitcoin be able to compete with fiat not replace
Perhaps Fiat no longer able to resist the bitcoin, but his real possibilities for today quite large. It is true in terms of the extortion of the people, it is very convenient.
Bitcoinsummoner

Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:38:04 PM

Perhaps Fiat no longer able to resist the bitcoin, but his real possibilities for today quite large. It is true in terms of the extortion of the people, it is very convenient.
bitcoin is really inconvenient but there is no possibility (this is just for me) that usd can not be replace by bitcoin.
Bitcoin will no price if there is no usd.. . and bitcoin still an e-money or digital currency that we can use as alteranative..
and we still do not know if  bitcoin can be stay long in the future..  since it still not legal..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
audaciousbeing

Merit: 569

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

Anyone thinking bitcoin or any digital currency currently in this cryto-world is actually not being truthful to himself or herself because government of this day if their interest will not be protected, nothing will pass no matter how innovative the project is and from the way bitcoin is, I am sure government interest is not put in mind by the developers so on the alternative if the whole world is drifting towards digital currency then countries will start developing theirs as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: