Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can not replace fiat  (Read 163768 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:02:08 PM

Maybe bitcoin can not replace fiat, but surly it can complement it.
Because its easy to transfer bitcoins to any place in the world and convert them back into the local fiat.

I agree that bitcoin cannot replace fiat.  One of the things most crypto people is thinking that, this stuff is the trend, we should replace the trend before it then.  But it won't be happening because of several reason. Major reason is that the decentralisation feature of it.   It is against the concept of the government where all they want is that centralisation so they can control everything.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:53:18 PM

bitcoin can not repalce fiat money bitcoin not real physic so is very dificult if fiat and real money
bitcoin only digital curency but if repalce digital payment the bigger in the world is posible

you are right for bitcoin it is not a problem or hard to replace online payment system or to replace fiat in online business and financial matters, while for the physical work it will be very hard for bitcoin to replace fiat.
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:47:56 PM

Because its easy to transfer bitcoins to any place in the world and convert them back into the local fiat.

Exactly this is the truth right here. Bitcoin doesn't need to replace fiat, it needs to complement it and work beside it as it is. I agree with the title of this thread.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Fanpant

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:06:38 AM

Exactly this is the truth right here. Bitcoin doesn't need to replace fiat, it needs to complement it and work beside it as it is. I agree with the title of this thread.

That is right. bitcoin will work with the fiat. It is good for fast and large amount of funds transfer internationally.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:25:23 AM

It doesn't need to replace fiat to have good use cases.

It doesn't need but i think if it happens that bitcoin replace fiat than bitcoin will accepted worldwide and use as direct payment method..Isn't it ??
But it will not gonna happen bitcoin will never replace fiat.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:11:17 PM

It doesn't need but i think if it happens that bitcoin replace fiat than bitcoin will accepted worldwide and use as direct payment method..Isn't it ??
If bitcoin will replace fiat users will be benefited because they will experience the fastest transaction online and the cheapest transaction cost. I hope it will happen in the future but being realistic, I think it will be hard to occur.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Fanpant

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:44:31 PM

If bitcoin will replace fiat users will be benefited because they will experience the fastest transaction online and the cheapest transaction cost. I hope it will happen in the future but being realistic, I think it will be hard to occur.

If more than 200,000 people use the bitcoin regularly, they will have bad user experience. It is too slow.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:46:45 PM

If we are able to spend bitcoin at each and every place to buy anything directly then only it can replace fiat, and if not then it will always be dependent on fiat.
Fanpant

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:47:39 PM

If we are able to spend bitcoin at each and every place to buy anything directly then only it can replace fiat, and if not then it will always be dependent on fiat.

What you said might happen in 10 to 30 years. The infrastructure of the bitcoin network is still being built.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:46:41 PM

yes it does not but i think that bitcoin will have a huge potential to replace the fiat we have right now and because of that the price is going to go up a lot in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:03:36 PM

Bitcoin can never replace fiat, bitcoin will be used as currency but it will never replace fiat, as there are few things that only fiat can take care of, bitcoin will be popular but will not used as a major currency, people have more faith in fiat and they are used to it, so they will never support bitcoins.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:11:02 PM

yes it does not but i think that bitcoin will have a huge potential to replace the fiat we have right now and because of that the price is going to go up a lot in the future

Even if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon in future I don't think that bitcoin would be able to replace fiat as fiat is more popular in compare to bitcoin at a moment.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:18:55 AM

The term i am looking for is the term that you just coined. It is the word complement. Well many are arguing about bitcoin against fiat currency well in fact there should be no conflict between the two. They should be in harmony and should be complementing with each other. So bitcoin cannot replace fiat currency but instead complement and support fiat currency.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:23:36 AM

Bitcoin can and WILL replace fiat. There is no doubt about it, at all.

Why? Well, the system of fiat is flawed. The government is in control of everything and they can steal all your money if you wanted to. While this is not the case with bitcoin.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Mastercon

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:30:20 AM

Why? Well, the system of fiat is flawed. The government is in control of everything and they can steal all your money if you wanted to. While this is not the case with bitcoin.

That is right. It will just take some times for that to happen. It might take 5 to 10 decades to replace most currency.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:03:51 PM

The term i am looking for is the term that you just coined. It is the word complement. Well many are arguing about bitcoin against fiat currency well in fact there should be no conflict between the two. They should be in harmony and should be complementing with each other. So bitcoin cannot replace fiat currency but instead complement and support fiat currency.

And how, in your opinion, Bitcoin can actually complement fiat (let alone support it)?

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:08:08 PM

That is right. It will just take some times for that to happen. It might take 5 to 10 decades to replace most currency.

But I think fiat will have its own value and will not be replaced by any crypto currency like bitcoin, as fiats are the national currencies of the states and they do not want to replace it with any other currency so they will keep fiat is some parts of their states.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:36:17 AM

But I think fiat will have its own value and will not be replaced by any crypto currency like bitcoin, as fiats are the national currencies of the states and they do not want to replace it with any other currency so they will keep fiat is some parts of their states.
Fiat is regulated by the government while bitcoins are not, currently bitcoins cannot beat fiat and we are dependent to fiat to spend our bitcoins in real world so we should not be dreaming yet, it is good to have both in my opinion.

vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:49:52 AM

The problem is that BTC will take away power from gov so they will resist it. Therefore most likely Bitcoin will not replace fiat money anytime soon.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:47:25 AM

The problem is that BTC will take away power from gov so they will resist it. Therefore most likely Bitcoin will not replace fiat money anytime soon.
I think that is better if it would happen, we should have to feel the freedom and that is why bitcoin is in existence because it is decentralized and no one will control the entire system. I believe this platform is what we are waiting for to live in a wonderful world that would be easy for all the countries to communicate and transact using one coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: