Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 07:16:32 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it  (Read 197094 times)
kTimesG

Activity: 104
Merit: 24

View Profile
Today at 08:42:18 AM
Last edit: Today at 08:55:28 AM by kTimesG

Pure self-contained Python Kangaroo with no libraries required. 225K Hops per second.

DO NOT USE THIS TO SEARCH FOR 130. It is just an educational, reference-only example. All the math uses Python integers.

You need to add the lower boundary of the original search range to the found key to get the correct answer (because of the range was shifted to start at 0).
The script works correctly, and finds k such that (lowBoundary + k)G = P, because P was also shifted to the left, not just the lower bound. Ofcourse, yes, that means adding the lower bound into the output screen. My bad, but it's just a post-search fix. Thanks for noticing.

Before:

Code:
_, ops, hashmap_size = kangaroo_with_results(k1, k2, P, dp, herd_size)

After:

Code:
k_cand, ops, hashmap_size = kangaroo_with_results(k1, k2, P, dp, herd_size)
print(f'Final Key: {hex(k_cand[0] + (1 << (idx - 1)))}').    # add back initial offset
Feron

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
Today at 10:03:35 AM

I think that mempool knows about this problem that the 66 puzzle address is in danger, so the developers could implement protection against bots there
that mempool will only accept the first transaction, the rest will be blocked at least for these puzzle addresses with a low range

Limiting Transactions: Mempool can be configured to only accept the first transaction for specific addresses, thus blocking further exploit attempts
Baskentliia

Activity: 58

34Sf4DnMt3z6XKKoWmZRw2nGyfGkDgNJZZ

View Profile WWW
Today at 10:12:05 AM

Ok, all of you BOT owners. Get ready for round 2 of RBF test.

I am a newb with ding certain things on the blockchain and what I am trying to do.  I probably shouldn't be doing this, but sometimes, mistakes, are the best things to learn from.

I would like all to participate as they did in the last 66 bit bot test. But def at least the winner, albert0bsd. But I know the more, the better chances to test different strategies or programs/processes, so I would like to get all bot owners on board.

Same setup, key is in the 66 bit range.

Address:

166Bitrbfa16oR7DKKSzgdhU4MpVKE4cKb

It seemed like everyone has an auto bot...meaning all you are doing is putting in the address on some type of watch list, and once your program gets a hit for the address, the bots do their thing to find the key and alter the original transaction.

So if everyone who is going to participate, put in the above address into your bot ASAP. I would like to get a response back from at least albert0bsd that he is entered the address and is ready to proceed.

All I ask, if one of you are successful in diverting the coinage, you PM me and tell me how you did it. That's all. Just a request, not a requirement lol.

I'm not sure I will say the exact time I send funds out of the address, because that is more realistic to 66's transfer, no one is going to let us know they are about to sweep the coins...but that could change.

This may fail, may be successful. We all shall see.

Am I missing any information/anything else to put out there?

Ok, bot owners, let's get ready to rumble. Who is ready? Let's do it.

You are so right, no one tells you when to withdraw puzzle 66, they do the transaction suddenly. You can also notify Alberto and other people who own the bots and withdraw the money suddenly.

nomachine

Activity: 368
Merit: 21

View Profile
Today at 11:06:19 AM

I am a newb with ding certain things on the blockchain and what I am trying to do.  I probably shouldn't be doing this, but sometimes, mistakes, are the best things to learn from.

I would like all to participate as they did in the last 66 bit bot test. But def at least the winner, albert0bsd. But I know the more, the better chances to test different strategies or programs/processes, so I would like to get all bot owners on board.

Address:

It seemed like everyone has an auto bot...meaning all you are doing is putting in the address on some type of watch list, and once your program gets a hit for the address, the bots do their thing to find the key and alter the original transaction.

So if everyone who is going to participate, put in the above address into your bot ASAP. I would like to get a response back from at least albert0bsd that he is entered the address and is ready to proceed.

All I ask, if one of you are successful in diverting the coinage, you PM me and tell me how you did it. That's all. Just a request, not a requirement lol.

I'm not sure I will say the exact time I send funds out of the address, because that is more realistic to 66's transfer, no one is going to let us know they are about to sweep the coins...but that could change.

You are so right, no one tells you when to withdraw puzzle 66, they do the transaction suddenly. You can also notify Alberto and other people who own the bots and withdraw the money suddenly.

You can also organize a bait and at the same time you can run a real transaction for 13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so. That would be fun. Grin
Akito S. M. Hosana

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 11:13:53 AM

Address:

You can also organize a bait and at the same time you can run a real transaction for 13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so. That would be fun. Grin

Do you think someone would cheat like that? BS. Angry
averagetoaster

Activity: 5

View Profile
Today at 11:21:14 AM

How to defeat the bots: burn the 6.6 BTC in miner fees in the first transaction.
Nobody wins except the miners.
Baskentliia

View Profile WWW
Today at 01:07:18 PM

How to defeat the bots: burn the 6.6 BTC in miner fees in the first transaction.
Nobody wins except the miners.

I think the 1st test of RBF was not a real test, the real test will be now. In the first test, everyone was waiting in front of the computer. This test will happen suddenly and we will see if fully automated bots can come into play. Everyone should prepare their bot, let the puzzle creator send the transaction to the network whenever they want within a few days, and see what happens.

albert0bsd

Activity: 890
Merit: 675

View Profile
Today at 01:52:03 PM

Address added to my list

@WanderingPhilospher nice to test this again, but just like someone said before you don't need to do it, unless you want to test some specific thing.

I also think the same when the Brazilian guy did his experiment, that is why i develop my bot to what multiple address at the same time.

Child Pays For Parent (CPFP) in Bitcoin what it does in practice

When a UTXO is not confirmed by the network but you need to pay something ASAP you can increase the fee of your transaction just to push the miner to accept both Transactions
Example:
Someone send to you 1 BTC paying only 1sat/vB this is Transaction "A", network fee is right now 5 sat/vB, But you need to pay Something to someone else you need to make a new Transaction "B" you need to pay some high Fee, but if you pay the current fee 5 sat/vB, but since the Parent Transaction is not mined yet, then you need to pay more than 5 sat/vB because fee of both transaction are add together, in average both transactions fee is like 3sat/vB so you need to increment fee until the average fee of both transactions reach the minimum level to be accepted by a miner.

Feron

View Profile
Today at 02:31:11 PM

in the first test you sent it from an address that starts with 1 to an address that also starts with 1 try sending it to an address that starts with 3 or bc1q or bc1p
Feron

View Profile
Today at 02:43:34 PM

let's digress a bit, what do you think NPU would work for computing public keys
Baskentliia

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:55:40 PM

The important thing is to be successful without getting in front of the computer. I think you were on the computer for the first exam.
Now we will see if the bot you created will perform transactions without your knowledge. The creator will do this work while everyone is asleep and at any time period. The result will be very different.

WanderingPhilospher

Activity: 1120
Merit: 225

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
Today at 03:08:16 PM

Address added to my list

@WanderingPhilospher nice to test this again, but just like someone said before you don't need to do it, unless you want to test some specific thing.

I also think the same when the Brazilian guy did his experiment, that is why i develop my bot to what multiple address at the same time.

Child Pays For Parent (CPFP) in Bitcoin what it does in practice

When a UTXO is not confirmed by the network but you need to pay something ASAP you can increase the fee of your transaction just to push the miner to accept both Transactions
Example:
Someone send to you 1 BTC paying only 1sat/vB this is Transaction "A", network fee is right now 5 sat/vB, But you need to pay Something to someone else you need to make a new Transaction "B" you need to pay some high Fee, but if you pay the current fee 5 sat/vB, but since the Parent Transaction is not mined yet, then you need to pay more than 5 sat/vB because fee of both transaction are add together, in average both transactions fee is like 3sat/vB so you need to increment fee until the average fee of both transactions reach the minimum level to be accepted by a miner.

And so the games begin...
GonzAlex

Activity: 1

View Profile
Today at 03:13:15 PM

It's sad to see that people who are looking for a solution to the puzzle have switched to stealing them from the one who finds it first and tries to withdraw it. without hiding this fact.  Undecided
nomachine

Activity: 368
Merit: 21

View Profile
Today at 03:21:20 PM

The important thing is to be successful without getting in front of the computer. I think you were on the computer for the first exam.
Now we will see if the bot you created will perform transactions without your knowledge. The creator will do this work while everyone is asleep and at any time period. The result will be very different.

Yep. And sh** happens with "full" automated programs.
gygy

Activity: 3

View Profile
Today at 03:38:54 PM

It's sad to see that people who are looking for a solution to the puzzle have switched to stealing them from the one who finds it first and tries to withdraw it. without hiding this fact.  Undecided

And with a very high chance the miner pool mining the block will rob them too.
GR Sasa

Activity: 187
Merit: 14

View Profile
Today at 05:44:42 PM

I just came back home after i have gotten shaved multiple times by my boss anyways

@WanderingPhilospher, i am now working to set up a bot. I know i have less chances against Alberto but a try is a try.

Am i already too late to participate or ?
WanderingPhilospher

Activity: 1120
Merit: 225

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
Today at 05:51:53 PM

I just came back home after i have gotten shaved multiple times by my boss anyways

@WanderingPhilospher, i am now working to set up a bot. I know i have less chances against Alberto but a try is a try.

Set your bot up...keep it running after you set it up.
zahid888

Activity: 270
Merit: 20

the right steps towerds the goal

View Profile
Today at 05:53:19 PM

Nooo.. you are on time.. let's do this

1BGvwggxfCaHGykKrVXX7fk8GYaLQpeixA
Baskentliia

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:03:07 PM

Hello everyone! I found the key to puzzle 66, but now I have another problem: how to withdraw the funds so that no one can intercept them with a bot? Please repost this message so the creator sees it! Maybe someone can tweet this so that the owners of large pools can respond, whether they can add the transaction to the next block when it is found, without broadcasting it to the network?
Pls, HELP ME!!!!!

are you here ?

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277]
  Print  

Jump to: