Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56180 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:56:33 PM

‘Islamic Rape Of Europe’: Polish Magazine Splashes ‘White Europa’ Girl Groped By Migrant Hands

One of Poland’s most popular weekly magazines has splashed a graphic depiction of the rape of Europe’s women by migrants on its front cover. The image may be one of the most politically incorrect illustrations of the migrant crisis to date.

While Poland is generally much more relaxed about expressing itself than the self censoring tendencies of western and northern Europe, the cover of the latest wSieci (The Network) conservative magazine has already prompted reaction just 24 hours after release, being beamed around the continent by social media.

Featuring a personification of Europa being pawed at by dark hands — what the German media would perhaps euphemistically term “southern” or “Mediterranean” — the headline decries the “Islamic Rape of Europe”.

Making perfectly clear the intention of the edition, the edition features articles titled ‘Does Europe Want to Commit Suicide?’ and ‘The Hell of Europe’. The news-stand blurb declares: “In the new issue of the weekly Network, a report about what the media and Brussels elite are hiding from the citizens of the European Union”.

Opening the cover article, Aleksandra Rybinska writes: “The people of old Europe after the events of New Year’s Eve in Cologne painfully realised the problems arising from the massive influx of immigrants. The first signs that things were going wrong, however, were there a lot earlier. They were still ignored or were minimised in significance in the name of tolerance and political correctness”.

Outlining the fundamental differences between eastern Islam and western Christianity — “culture, architecture, music, gastronomy, dress” — the editorial explains these two worlds have been at war “over the last 14 centuries” and the world is now witnessing a colossal “clash of two civilisations in the countries of old Europe”. This clash is brought by Muslims who come to Europe and “carry conflict with the Western world as part of the collective consciousness”, as the journalist marks the inevitability of conflict between native Europeans and their new guests.

The collapse of the West in the face of this “Islamic rape” was not inevitable though, as Rybinska quoted British historian Arnold Toynbee: “Civilisations die from suicide, not by murder”.

Underlining the element of choice Europe has had in accepting the migrant crisis, the article cites the early signs of extreme violence perpetrated by migrants — in this case on each other. Recalling an asylum centre riot in Germany also reported on by Breitbart London in August where inmates part-demolished their own taxpayer funded homes because of a dispute over the Koran and attacked police officers while screaming “Allahu Akhbar”, Ms. Rybinska also recounted the fates of Christian asylum seekers beaten by their Muslim counterparts.

The article lists dozens of recorded sex attacks from the past few weeks, often visited upon under-age Europeans, but it is not just migrants who come in for criticism from wSieci. The magazine also had strong words for German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who it accuses of listening more to the German industrial lobby which it claims campaigns for cheap labour from outside the European Union.

As a feature begging the question ‘Does Europe Want to Commit Suicide’ concludes, “There is concern that European leaders have too late drawn the obvious conclusions, and some of them feel self-loathing”. “Europe is an oasis of prosperity and peace” compared to Africa and the Middle East, it contends, but the arrival of “millions” of cultural Muslims will “shock and undermine Europe”. The blame for this, the article lays firmly at the feet of Mrs. Merkel.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02/17/islamic-rape-of-europe-polish-news-magazines-shockingly-frank-cover/

youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:38:52 PM

Lol!

When you have no proof just show shocking pictures xD
That's really low, it shows how dumb people are... Nobody should buy a shitty magazine like this one...

I can smell the objectivity and the reliability of the articles from here xD

PARADICE.io

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:51:30 PM

Lol!

When you have no proof
just show shocking pictures xD
That's really low, it shows how dumb people are... Nobody should buy a shitty magazine like this one...

That's an idiotic objection.

Your sense of smell needs to be directed to the proof in the article you say without reading has no proof.

Underlining the element of choice Europe has had in accepting the migrant crisis, the article cites the early signs of extreme violence perpetrated by migrants — in this case on each other. Recalling an asylum centre riot in Germany also reported on by Breitbart London in August where inmates part-demolished their own taxpayer funded homes because of a dispute over the Koran and attacked police officers while screaming “Allahu Akhbar”, Ms. Rybinska also recounted the fates of Christian asylum seekers beaten by their Muslim counterparts.

The article lists dozens of recorded sex attacks from the past few weeks, often visited upon under-age Europeans, but it is not just migrants who come in for criticism from wSieci. The magazine also had strong words for German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who it accuses of listening more to the German industrial lobby which it claims campaigns for cheap labour from outside the European Union.
youdamushi

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:15:36 PM

Lol!

When you have no proof

Your sense of smell needs to be directed to the proof in the article you say without reading has no proof.

Idiotic objection? I don't think so. The look is important, and having such a cover shows the magazine just hopes to create a polemic around its image. It's like Charlie Hebdo, basic useless illustration but well that's my point of view. I prefer clean illustration than those splashy headlines.

My words were a bit strong that's right, but I hardly associate such thing to reliable journalism. If a magazine makes illustration as great at the Sun it shouldn't be surprised to be judged the same way.

Again I just think immigration is not a problem. It's a symptom. You don't treat the fever, you treat the disease. Of course if the fever is too high you might have to react and I have nothing against that. But only if you also treat the disease, otherwise it's useless.

PARADICE.io

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:25:37 PM

Lol!

When you have no proof

Idiotic objection? I don't think so. The look is important, and having such a cover shows the magazine just hopes to create a polemic around its image. It's like Charlie Hebdo, basic useless illustration but well that's my point of view. I prefer clean illustration than those splashy headlines.

My words were a bit strong that's right, but I hardly associate such thing to reliable journalism. If a magazine makes illustration as great at the Sun it shouldn't be surprised to be judged the same way.

Again I just think immigration is not a problem. It's a symptom. You don't treat the fever, you treat the disease. Of course if the fever is too high you might have to react and I have nothing against that. But only if you also treat the disease, otherwise it's useless.
Well, the cover is what sells the mag. That's all it's about.

What I mean is idiotic is to say "no proof" when right there they state their "proofs," clear as day.

As for the symptom and the problem, let me give you an example.  Say the Europeans follow the immigration policy of Saudi Arabia.  Do you have the right to complain?   About their not working the problem but the symptom?  I think not.  Not at all.  But they don't, or are not currently.

xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:45:49 PM

Well, the cover is what sells the mag. That's all it's about.

What I mean is idiotic is to say "no proof" when right there they state their "proofs," clear as day.

As for the symptom and the problem, let me give you an example.  Say the Europeans follow the immigration policy of Saudi Arabia.  Do you have the right to complain?   About their not working the problem but the symptom?  I think not.  Not at all.  But they don't, or are not currently.

It's not because they're doing shit that we should do too :-/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:54:58 PM

Lol!

Leftist Young Woman Apologizes To Migrants On Facebook After Being Raped By Migrant

Selin Gören, member of the “Linksjugend Solid,” a far-left German youth organization, was reportedly sexually assaulted by a refugee on January 27. After an initial false report that she had been assaulted by “foreigners and Germans alike,” she revised her story before taking to Facebook to apologise for any “racism” that might be caused by the revelation that her alleged assailant was a migrant.

In her post, Gören wrote:

But what truly makes me feel sorry, are the circumstances by which the sexist and boundary-crossing acts that were inflicted on me, make it so that you [the refugee] are beset by increasing and more aggressive racism.

Local police have a matching record of a woman in her age and location reporting a sexual assault.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/16/member-of-german-left-youth-party-apologizes-to-refugees-on-facebook-after-alleged-sexual-assault-by-migrant/

-------------------------------------
xD

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:58:58 PM

Lol!

Leftist Young Woman Apologizes To Migrants On Facebook After Being Raped By Migrant

Selin Gören, member of the “Linksjugend Solid,” a far-left German youth organization, was reportedly sexually assaulted by a refugee on January 27. After an initial false report that she had been assaulted by “foreigners and Germans alike,” she revised her story before taking to Facebook to apologise for any “racism” that might be caused by the revelation that her alleged assailant was a migrant.

But what truly makes me feel sorry, are the circumstances by which the sexist and boundary-crossing acts that were inflicted on me, make it so that you [the refugee] are beset by increasing and more aggressive racism.

Local police have a matching record of a woman in her age and location reporting a sexual assault.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/02/16/member-of-german-left-youth-party-apologizes-to-refugees-on-facebook-after-alleged-sexual-assault-by-migrant/

xD

What is bad about a woman who was sexually assaulted but apologizes for how the people react to it by saying all refugees are responsible when only a few of them actually are?

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:41:34 PM

Lol!

xD

What is bad about a woman who was sexually assaulted but apologizes for how the people react to it by saying all refugees are responsible when only a few of them actually are?

What is bad about a brainwashed leftist being raped by her own belief?

Everything.

I feel sorry for her.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:33:29 AM

Sex Attack Suspect In Germany Identified After Bragging About Rape On TV…

A victim of the New Year’s Eve sexual assaults in the German city of Dusseldorf identified her attacker after he went on television to talk about his involvement in a pickpocketing gang.

The 33-year-old Moroccan suspect, identified by police as Taoufik M, got away with allegedly groping an 18-year-old girl in Dusseldorf. Instead of keeping a low profile, he went on television to talk about his pickpocketing habit in the documentary “King of the Pickpockets.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/17/sex-attack-suspect-in-germany-identified-after-bragging-on-tv/

---------------------------------------
Smart boy. 100000 just like him in europe...

mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:35:17 AM

Bragging? On TV?. Must be some kind of genius this one.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:16:40 AM

Bragging? On TV?. Must be some kind of genius this one.

The pickpocket's prayer?
The pockets picked
The pussies played
The prison to pay.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:59:16 AM

LAST POST ON THIS FORUM TO MANY GAY HATING RELIGIOUS DICK BRAINS
I quit preaching about life it's making my head spin

Europe, you reap what you sow...More like the super rich have reaped what they have sow'en

PLUS FUCK THAT SHARIA LAW just seen some little muslim waving smoke around the taxi chanting some bullshit so a woman can drive it and she can only have a woman passenger  Cheesy
AND TO WESTERN MUSLIMS YOU HYPOCRITICAL LITTLE FUCKS.. FUCK YOU CUNTS

TO ALL MUSLIMS BECAUSE IT'S MY LAST POST ON THIS SHIT FORUM
YOU WILL NEVER MAKE SHARIA LAW RULE OVER THE WORLD SO FUCK YOU
AND WHICH EVER COUNTRY AS SHARIA LAW AS THERE LAW SHOULD HAVE SANCTIONS
PUT ON THEM  Grin
THIS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN SOON     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMCjFQIefg

SO GOOD BYE AND FUCK YOU BITCOIN THREAD YOU WANKERS Cheesy
ITS OVER AND OUT FROM ME

SO FUCK YOU AND SHA MOAN MOTHER FUCKERS

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:18:26 PM

You're all talking about rapes and shit like this, but you do know that on the 19 people arrested, only 3 were migrants coming from Midle East do you?

████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:13:42 PM

You're all talking about rapes and shit like this, but you do know that on the 19 people arrested, only 3 were migrants coming from Midle East do you?

The 500 or so German women who got sexually attacked should feel safe now, according to your numbers... Only 3 did all of it Roll Eyes

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:30:16 PM

It's true but much more important is what people believe.
Most people have opinion that for all sexual attacks and rapes immigrants are responsible.
It's almost impossible to change such thinking now.
Most people in Germany and in other countries in Western Europe changed their opinion about immigrants from positive or neutral to negative and politicians should be aware about it and do something, otherwise situation can become worse, with real street wars in German cities between Germans and immigrants.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:49:38 PM

Most people have opinion that for all sexual attacks and rapes immigrants are responsible.
Most people in Germany and in other countries in Western Europe changed their opinion about immigrants from positive or neutral to negative and politicians should be aware about it and do something, otherwise situation can become worse, with real street wars in German cities between Germans and immigrants.

Germany has always been known to be the country of raped victims and sexual assaults. For generations, women have learned, from mother to daughters, not to walk alone and not to participate in any scandalous public behaviors, for their own good and the honor of their family's name. The numbers don't lie. The police is afraid for their female citizens: "We don't know who, why and when all of this started, 30, 50, 80 years ago, but it is a fact of life."

There is nothing we can do or say. Some women a born victim and, maybe, as our lovely feminist mayor from cologne pretty much said: "It was their fault, they should have known better"

Let's hope facebook and twitter will help us correct this injustice of hate speech, blah blah, blah bluuh....

----------------------------------
Hmm... Nah! I don't see it.

youdamushi

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:51:12 PM

The 500 or so German women who got sexually attacked should feel safe now, according to your numbers... Only 3 did all of it Roll Eyes

Did you even thought that the ratio might be good? Which would mean that even if you wiped out the migrants, only 500*16/19 would have been raped which means 421 women would have been raped...

So the problem might be on men in general and not only migrants... Cause even without migrants 421 women would have been raped, which is not exactly a good result.

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:53:09 PM

Yeah, I don't care for people accusing migrants. They can even kill them all, I don't care I hate everyone equally ^^

But what really makes me angry is stupidity, and people are stupid enough to think that without migrants nothing would have happened whereas as far as we know without migrants still more than 400 women would have been raped...

PARADICE.io

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:03:05 PM

You mean it's harder to find the migrants that did the raping?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: