Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56172 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:47:48 AM

WTF happened to our world. Instead of engineers and coders, we've become the social misfit conformance cry baby gestapo propaganda slaves. Is that how you young Europeans think about life, that is always about equality as a human right. Fuck man, no wonder Europe is fucking toasted. Entitled spoiled cry babies, who get pissed off when we don't let them make MLM scams to steal from us.

Hahaha europe is becoming a zombie collectivist land.

Soon they will become borg and they will assimilate us all Cheesy

Well, what gets me about Europe is how they have just submitted to their Islamic Invaders.  In France and the UK (probably other countries too) I have read about "No Go Zones" which are Muslim neighborhoods in major cities.  The cops and firemen are not invited in...  I doubt that American tourists would be welcome either...

Wink

I continue to wonder how much longer the feckless Euro .govs will just let things simmer.  At some point, my hunch is that the Hard Right, in one form or another, will take the lead in discouraging bad behavior by the Rapefugees. 

Should Syrians or Somalis (Obama's latest harvest of Muslims) wind up raping American women, the response here would be very different.  Americans are armed, and will not let them get away with that shit (at least after the first rape or two).
An interesting thing I actually read about this earlier today was that even Somalians are seeing that it is bad in Europe, specifically Sweden, and they say that the truth is hidden and you're spoken out against.

It is starting to get horrendous in Europe, and the left is starting to censor all sorts of information, and anything that doesn't fit their narrative is blocked out.

They submit because they really believe that it is unfair to discriminate or speak hurtful words or actions. The men have been indoctrinated to think like females. Politeness is politically required on all speech.

Two more examples:

you gotta lay low with the insults. getting you nowhere.

What insult is in my immediately prior post  Huh

Is geek an insulting word? I wear that word as badge of honor. I'm a geek.

And Liberland is supposed to be a Libertarian paradise, yet they are accepting applications from Somalians, Egyptians, etc.., so how will they ever maintain a Libertarian culture  Huh

And the application process requires political correctness:

Who is needed in Liberland?

Liberland currently needs people who:

• have respect for other people and respect the opinions of others, regardless of their race, ethnicity, orientation, or religion
  • have respect for private ownership which is untouchable
  • do not have communist, nazi or other extremist past
  • were not punished for past criminal offences

They seem to have this delusion that they can keep political correctness censorship and maintain respect for private property.  Roll Eyes

As Armstrong has pointed out, it was the discrimination against immigrants who did not assimilate with English and our capitalistic values, that made the great melting pot work as unified high economy-of-scale economy and culture. Once we ended that with anti-discrimination laws, we destroyed the melting pot economy. This is why the USA will breakup into regions.

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 05:42:11 PM

When the National Police Commissioner appeared on the "Good Morning Sweden" TV show, the day after Mezher's murder, he expressed sympathy for the murderer, but barely mentioned the victim. This sparked frenzied outrage on social media. Eliasson said:

"Well, you are of course distraught on behalf of everyone involved. Naturally, for the person killed and her family, but also for a lone young boy who commits such a heinous incident. What has that person been through? Under what circumstances has he grown up? What is the trauma he carries? This entire migration crisis shows how unfair life is in many parts of the world. We have to try to help solve this best we can."

The atmosphere on social media is now almost revolutionary. People are posting videos of themselves accusing the government of murder, of filling Sweden with violent people and completely ignoring Swedes.

Sweden, rape capital of the world, is totally lost.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:57:25 PM

....The men have been indoctrinated to think like females. Politeness is politically required on all speech.....
This in no way describes females that I know.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:51:24 AM

Ferocious battle involving hundreds of rioters erupts at migrant camp under Paris Metro as terrified residents film the clashes from their windows above

Why can't they send all these barbarians to Germany? After-all, it was the German chancellor who caused this influx by inviting the unwashed third world nationals to the European Union. I wonder why the other European leaders are not uttering a word against the dictatorial policies of Merkel. Are they afraid of her? Or are they afraid of her boyfriend (Erdogan)?
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:09:40 PM

Muslim Labour Councillor Suspended Over Claims She Called Hitler ‘Greatest Man In History’

A Labour councillor has been suspended from her party for allegedly tweeting anti-Semitic messages, said to include calling Adolf Hitler the “greatest man in history”.

In the latest such scandal to hit Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party, a 20 year old Politics and Sociology student elected last May to Luton Borough Council has been suspended from the party over anti-Semitic tweets uncovered by an investigations team from the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism.

Back in February 2013, Aysegul Gurbuz is alleged to have approvingly predicted Iran would use a nuclear weapon to “wipe Israel off the map”, using the hashtag “TEAMAHMADINEJAD”.

Other tweets credited to her account include: “Adolf Hitler = greatest man in history” (October 2011); “#iwannameet Hitler” (December 2011); “If it wasn’t for my man Hitler these Jews would’ve wiped Palestine years ago. Sorry but it’s a fact. Not hating on Jews btw” (November 2012); and “The Jews are so powerful in the US it’s disgusting” (January 2013).

One of the tweets, from October 2012, even attacked the then leader of Ms. Gurbuz’s party, Ed Miliband. Assessing his chances of becoming Prime Minister, the tweet said of the man who identifies as an atheist and Jewish through his heritage: “Ed Miliband is Jewish. He will never become prime minister of Britain.”

Ms. Gurbuz has denied tweeting the messages, reports The Mail, suggesting that her sister is the responsible party. Nevertheless a Labour Party official confirmed last night that “Councillor Gurbuz has been suspended from the Labour Party pending an investigation.” The tweets will also be referred to Luton Borough Council’s independent standards committee.

Ms. Gurbuz — who is events organiser for the Friends of Palestine society at the Univeristy of Warwick and sits on a panel supervising Bedfordshire Police — told the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism:

“It was a joint account I had with my sister so I don’t know if she’s gone out and tweeted that, but I’m absolutely appalled right now. Where I live we’ve got very good cohesion with the Jewish community… I’m absolutely shocked.”

Speaking on the BBC’s Andrew Marr Show, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said:

“Anti-Semitism is absolutely abhorrent and wrong. Anyone that commits any act of anti-Semitism, that makes anti-Semitic remarks, is auto excluded from the party and an inquiry follows immediately.

“We have suspended, we will suspend, any member that behaves in that way.”

According to a report in The Mail, commenting on the Labour Party’s recent problems with anti-Semitism, Lord Carey — a former Archbishop of Canterbury and current vice-president of the Council of Christians and Jews — said he would not say the Labour Party is “riddled” with anti-Semitism, but the problems “are real enough” and the absence of effective action from the leadership demonstrates that “Labour is not ready to govern”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/10/muslim-labour-councillor-suspended-over-claims-she-called-hitler-greatest-man-in-history/

--------------------------------------------
It is not a sin if you lie to an infidel.

She is like Donald Trump!  What with it?  He is like Hitler's new generation. Hitler hated Jews he hates Muslims and blacks. He has larger hate population.
She got fired for committing heresy...in the Muslim worldview, Hitler is the second greatest man in history after the Muhammad, cursed be his name.

Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:48:04 PM

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:01:25 PM

Swedish council bans memorial for young social worker stabbed to death by migrant because it 'might offend refugees'

A Swedish asylum center has been told they can't hold a memorial for 22 year-old Alexandra Mezher, who was stabbed to death by a refugee.

According to The Daily Mail, while the stabbing took place in Molndal, Gothenburg, a refugee center in Örnsköldsvik wanted to hold a memorial. However, the Örnsköldsvik council told them they were banned from doing so.

“What happened in Molndal could have happened here. That's how bad it is,” Carl Lindahl told Sweden's SVT Vasternorrland.

Lindahl wanted a memorial for his deceased colleague, but his superior immediately got in touch and banned him from using council premises.

In addition, the Swedish flag was not allowed to fly at half-mast.

A representative for Örnsköldvik council told SVT that the decision was made to 'secure the well being of the [refugee] children'.

A service for Mezher was held at an Örnsköldvik church, but staff from the refugee center were told they could not attend because they were scheduled to work.

Mezher's alleged attacker is a 15-year-old boy from Somalia. He is being held in a secure psychiatric hospital and has been remanded in custody until February 11.

http://www.therebel.media/swedish_council_bans_memorial_for_young_social_worker_stabbed_to_death_by_migrant_because_it_might_offend_refugees

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:09:53 PM

sweden's leftist brainwashing seems to be quite advanced.

poor viking people.

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:31:50 PM

MUST SEE: former UK prime minister Margaret Thatcher warning and predicting everything that happened with the Euro:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/obama-telling-brits-to-get-to-the-back-of-the-queque-if-the-leave-the-eu/

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:59:54 PM

Ferocious battle involving hundreds of rioters erupts at migrant camp under Paris Metro as terrified residents film the clashes from their windows above

Why can't they send all these barbarians to Germany? After-all, it was the German chancellor who caused this influx by inviting the unwashed third world nationals to the European Union. I wonder why the other European leaders are not uttering a word against the dictatorial policies of Merkel. Are they afraid of her? Or are they afraid of her boyfriend (Erdogan)?

Oh hello there. Still spreading bullshit propaganda?
Funny this news. What's even funnier is that it's not what happened. How do I know it? Well easy, I m French and the story was reported on the news. It was not a "terrifying riot of the migrants which scared the whole paris". It was barely 50 migrants who fought TOGETHER. No civils were injured or even threaten. That's basically even less violent than what happens after a football game...

But sure it's easier to just spread and blindly believe propaganda...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:58:43 PM

Oh hello there.
Still spreading bullshit propaganda?
Funny this news. What's even funnier is that it's not what happened. How do I know it? Well easy, I m French and the story was reported on the news. It was not a "terrifying riot of the migrants which scared the whole paris". It was barely 50 migrants who fought TOGETHER. No civils were injured or even threaten. That's basically even less violent than what happens after a football game...

French people see violence after a football game as normal. So much so they use it as some kind of Violence Richter Scale to tell themselves what is normal violence or not normal violence. That's how deeply mentally raped they have been for so many years. This will take years of therapy and deprogramming on a massive level. Generations even.

Sad.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:54:02 AM

Oh hello there.

French people see violence after a football game as normal.
So much so they use it as some kind of Violence Richter Scale to tell themselves what is normal violence or not normal violence. That's how deeply mentally raped they have been for so many years. This will take years of therapy and deprogramming on a massive level. Generations even.

Sad.

Are you fucking kidding me?
Never said violence after a football game was normal, said that violence after a football game is common. Which is exactly the case.  Roll Eyes

You're only willingly misinterpreting facts again, and totally ignoring the main point of what I said. But that's all you do all the time so I'm not exactly surprised xD

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:00:53 PM

Oh hello there.

So much so they use it as some kind of Violence Richter Scale to tell themselves what is normal violence or not normal violence. That's how deeply mentally raped they have been for so many years. This will take years of therapy and deprogramming on a massive level. Generations even.

Sad.

Never said violence after a football game was normal, said that violence after a football game is common. Which is exactly the case.  Roll Eyes

You're only willingly misinterpreting facts again, and totally ignoring the main point of what I said. But that's all you do all the time so I'm not exactly surprised xD

Mentally raped. Over and over again.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:03:35 PM

Oh hello there.

Sad.

savage

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:11:13 PM

Oh hello there.

Sad.

Is that how Americans always do things? When they're short on arguments they just insult their opponents?

Well, seems it's a win for me then.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:40:26 PM

Oh hello there.

Sad.

Is that how Americans always do things? When they're short on arguments they just insult their opponents?

Opponent? I am not your opponent.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:50:20 PM

Hmm... Maybe you have a better word for it?
What do you call someone with who you disagree in an argument?
In French it's the same word for this and a person you actually fight barehand so I might have been mistaken ^^

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:04:24 PM

In French it's the same word for this and a person you actually fight barehand so I might have been mistaken ^^

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/opponent
None of those apply to us.

I am not your enemy, more like your therapist...

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:13:59 AM

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/opponent
None of those apply to us.

I am not your enemy, more like your therapist...

Well I might consider you as an enemy. But I've got numerous so there is only low relevance in this.

Take whatever word you wish though.
A simple way of putting things would be:
You're just a brainwashed idiot unable to construct a logical reasoning who will prefer insulting others once he gets no argument ^^

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 07:08:21 PM

Yes, you win.

Your prize?

A country full of Muslims ready to riot, rape, and kill unless you submit to the rules of their religion.

Congratulations!

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: