Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56172 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:08:31 PM

"Get out, Traitor!" - German People chases Minister of Justice Heiko Maas to his Armored Mercedes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:27:49 PM

^^^^^ This lowlife (Heiko Maas) is responsible for jailing and harassing hundreds of ordinary native Germans, for FaceBook and Twitter posts against immigration. The Merkel dictatorship is coming to an end. And once Merkel is overthrown, individuals such as Maas will be prosecuted for the destruction of the European civilization.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:28:14 AM

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you. . . you may know that your society is doomed.”

Atlas Shrugged – Ayn Rand

p. 413 ; Francisco d’Anconia to Bertram Scudder

MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:35:41 PM

The removal of German political filth on the short term could help the country, but is that really a possibility ... ? Germany is terminally ill. I'm not a German myself, but I find it rather painful to see this magnificient country get eaten from the inside by millions of immigrants from basically barbaric and /or hostile cultures. I know more and more Germans are aware of the dire state of their country, but does the general public realise that too?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:38:22 PM

The removal of German political filth on the short term could help the country, but is that really a possibility ... ? Germany is terminally ill. I'm not a German myself, but I find it rather painful to see this magnificient country get eaten from the inside by millions of immigrants from basically barbaric and /or hostile cultures. I know more and more Germans are aware of the dire state of their country, but does the general public realise that too?

The worse part is not the millions of violent illegal immigrants invading Germany. The worse part is the millions of violent illegal immigrants were invited by Merkel...

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:56:47 AM

The worse part is not the millions of violent illegal immigrants invading Germany. The worse part is the millions of violent illegal immigrants were invited by Merkel...

The worst part is the tens of millions of brainwashed loonies supporting Merkel's attempt to wipe-out the European civilization and to transform Europe to Eurabia. A nation will always get the sort of leaders which they deserve. Germans deserve someone like Merkel, and they got it. Anyway... the Americans will be making their choice in less than 6 months. If it is Hitlery, then she is going to be even worse than Merkel.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:14:07 AM

The European Commission now wants to compel European member states to accept refugees by imposing a fine of 250,000 euros per applicant they deny.

The $250,000 fine is so high ostensibly because in order to have the desired effect, logically it has to be greater than the cost of giving free welfare to the rapefugees.

Part of the global warming/climate change deals, many people do not realize that in Europe there will be no more gasoline and diesel cars on the streets come 2020. From Norway to India the year 2020 will mark the end of petrol or diesel vehicles. This is part of the long-term bear market in energy. Germany wants to bring at least million electric vehicles on the roads. However, this energy policy presents a crisis. They never realized that to prevent cars from using oil based energy, they have to get ready for a 25%-30% increase in power consumption. Shutting down nuclear power plants means you are transferring one pollution source for another.  Meanwhile, Germany was to shut down all nuclear power by 2022. Nobody seems to have figured out the coordination of these two trends.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:50:36 PM

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:54:03 PM

Why was it dismissed?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:58:37 PM

This might just infact instate rioting there. Get out of the hot spot if you are  Embarrassed.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:05:16 PM

The worst part is the tens of millions of brainwashed loonies supporting Merkel's attempt to wipe-out the European civilization and to transform Europe to Eurabia. A nation will always get the sort of leaders which they deserve. Germans deserve someone like Merkel, and they got it. Anyway... the Americans will be making their choice in less than 6 months. If it is Hitlery, then she is going to be even worse than Merkel.

This situation is not so simple as you think.
There was no way to stop this people from coming.
They was desperate because they lot everything in civil wars in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc.
Europe, together with USA, was responsible for their tragedy because they supported Bush and Obama when they attacked this countries or when Obama supported political opposition in Syria.
It's also humanitarian law that every country should help and give shelter to refugees.
European problem is that there is no more solidarity and unity between them.
On the end, only Merkel did the right thing, saved life of this people.
In the past, many millions people from Turkey, Ex- Yugoslavia and other countries outside of Europe, came to Germany, UK, France etc. in other to start new life.
Did any country became Muslim?
Not at all.
Most of this people, second, third generation already, are proud Germans, finishing schools, working,playing in national German's teams, respecting their new homeland.
It will be the same again, just some time is needed that this people adapt to the new culture and tradition.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:02:17 PM

The European Commission now wants to compel European member states to accept refugees by imposing a fine of 250,000 euros per applicant they deny.

The $250,000 fine is so high ostensibly because in order to have the desired effect, logically it has to be greater than the cost of giving free welfare to the rapefugees.

Part of the global warming/climate change deals, many people do not realize that in Europe there will be no more gasoline and diesel cars on the streets come 2020. From Norway to India the year 2020 will mark the end of petrol or diesel vehicles. This is part of the long-term bear market in energy. Germany wants to bring at least million electric vehicles on the roads. However, this energy policy presents a crisis. They never realized that to prevent cars from using oil based energy, they have to get ready for a 25%-30% increase in power consumption. Shutting down nuclear power plants means you are transferring one pollution source for another.  Meanwhile, Germany was to shut down all nuclear power by 2022. Nobody seems to have figured out the coordination of these two trends.
It's a strategy to make Germany dependent on natural gas from Russia.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:08:18 PM

i really want to know what is the reason for inviting these brutal subhuman creatures to europe.. merkel has to explain all the reason for this total bullshit act.. because i dont see any  silver lining in this act.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:30:39 PM

i really want to know what is the reason for inviting these brutal subhuman creatures to europe.. merkel has to explain all the reason for this total bullshit act.. because i dont see any  silver lining in this act.

It is one thing to help each other in need. OK, That part I understand. You ran away with what you could hold on your back. You have no passport, no form of ID. OK, That I understand.

Now once you are lucky enough to get to europe alive, you demand, not ask, demand not to be fingerprinted, not to have your pictures taken, nothing that could link anything in the future back to you. A European citizen, with these demands would be without a job, a place to live, etc... You reject the destinations the system gives you, you reject the food the system gives you (because there is a red cross on the boxes)

Basically you believe you have more rights that the people who believed in helping you, while you are a guest of honor in their home... And Merkel agrees they have more rights than Germans.

Insanity.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:42:25 PM

Germany Offers Taxpayer Funded “Flirt Workshops” for Migrant Men

Published on May 4, 2016

Recently, "workshops" offer asylum seekers courses on how to flirt with German women. The courses are financed by the German government with, of course, taxpayers money.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:28:16 PM

Germany Offers Taxpayer Funded “Flirt Workshops” for Migrant Men

Published on May 4, 2016

Recently, "workshops" offer asylum seekers courses on how to flirt with German women. The courses are financed by the German government with, of course, taxpayers money.

so it was dismissed because of this "flirt workshop"?  Huh

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:46:16 PM

It's usually to be shown in a good light to other countries. They get a payout from the United Nations for their humanitarian efforts to refugees and immigrants.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:32:29 AM

This situation is not so simple as you think.
There was no way to stop this people from coming.

Yes. There is a way. Ask the Russians, Saudis and Qataris.

They was desperate because they lot everything in civil wars in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc.
Europe, together with USA, was responsible for their tragedy because they supported Bush and Obama when they attacked this countries or when Obama supported political opposition in Syria.

A simple majority of these "refugees" are from countries such as Pakistan, Egypt, and Turkey. What sort of civil war is going on in these countries?

It's also humanitarian law that every country should help and give shelter to refugees.

What stops you from constructing refugee camps in the middle-east, and sheltering the immigrants there?

On the end, only Merkel did the right thing, saved life of this people.

No. Merkel directly caused the death of thousands of immigrants. She forced the migrants to cross the Mediterranean in overcrowded and dilapilated fishing boats. Huge numbers of them lost their lives from drowning.

In the past, many millions people from Turkey, Ex- Yugoslavia and other countries outside of Europe, came to Germany, UK, France etc. in other to start new life.
Did any country became Muslim?
Not at all.

Immigration from Turkey was not very significant (2 million people in 30 years). You can't compare it with the current rate of immigration (1.5 million in 12 months)

Most of this people, second, third generation already, are proud Germans, finishing schools, working,playing in national German's teams, respecting their new homeland.

Sure about that?

Berlin-based INFO polling company sampled 1011 Turkish migrants living in Germany. It showed 72% of the Turks surveyed in Germany believe that Islam is the only true religion, 62% prefer social contacts only to fellow Turks, 46% wish that one day more Muslims live in Germany than Christians, 25% think atheists are inferior human beings and 18% felt that Jews are inferior people.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 01:51:00 PM

No. It is European/UN law that a refugee registers in the first country they arrive in look it up.. These freeloaders want a better deal then ILLEGALLY travel through europe to the gravy train in western europe. Hey I can't blame them if western europe is dumb enough to let it happen. These are illegal immigrants, the schengen agreement gives them a blank cheque to walk in, seems they've only just figured it out en masse.

Judging from your other comments I think you are rather misinformed, wilfully in fact.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:49:00 PM

No. It is European/UN law that a refugee registers in the first country they arrive in look it up..

That "first country" is going to be Turkey. All these immigrants must be housed in Turkey, and the UNHCR should make the necessary arrangements. However, Turkey is refusing to accept the immigrants and they are using this opportunity to blackmail the European Union for more and more funds. They are about to receive €20 billion in addition to visa-free travel for the Turkish nationals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: