Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56180 times)
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 12:48:16 PM

Facebook Censors Swedish Story About Rapes by Muslim Refugees

I'm starting to think Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most evil people who's ever lived. I'm happy not to be one of his shitty products. (Facebook has "products" -- not "users.")

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 01:20:07 PM

Hopefully Germany will join soon.

Not until they get rid of Merkel. She's the worst thing to happen to Germany since Hitler.

I'm not sure that's fair to Hitler. Hitler damaged Germany a great deal, to be sure. But Germany survived Hitler.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:47:16 PM

I'm starting to think Mark Zuckerberg is one of the most evil people who's ever lived. I'm happy not to be one of his shitty products. (Facebook has "products" -- not "users.")

Mark Sucker Burg is no less evil when compared to Angela Merkel. Both of them want to convert Europe to Eurabia, through massive illegal immigration from third world nations such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Somalia, and Syria. Any self-respecting European native must take a vow to never use FaceBook again.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:22:26 PM

Mark Sucker Burg is no less evil when compared to Angela Merkel. Both of them want to convert Europe to Eurabia, through massive illegal immigration from third world nations such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Somalia, and Syria. Any self-respecting European native must take a vow to never use FaceBook again.

This is what I have been saying for a while. Lots of very smart people on bitcointalk.org should put their mighty brains together and focus on creating Facelessbook

Few examples:

https://steem.io/

http://www.synereo.com/

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:20:19 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 06:34:55 AM by Masha Sha

Facebook Censors...

Facebook censorship of individual member pages is not just limited to the United States.  On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the personal account/page of Ingrid Carlqvist, the Gatestone Institute's Swedish expert. Her offense was posting a video news report she created for Gatestone...

the board is comprised of respected names such as ...  R. James Woolsey... .

It's unbelievable. The arrogance of those people...
I was so shocked by the stupidity of the Facebook action that I laughed... Imagine the embarrassment of Woolsey... It's a shame and I use this word lightly. More appropriate a disgrace and a profound and deep insult, or to be more open: totally intolerable.

Happily, like J.J. said it's high time to MySpace this Facebook... Only losers use it anyway!

Thank you Wilikon for posting it.

Bryant, I heard another interesting concept to explain the mass immigration in Europe: the creation of Ahmed. Ahmed will be the poster child use to dismantle the social welfare state of Europe by overloading it and then privatizing it to an oligarch Western European class... At least that would explain Sorros involvement ;-).

P.S. This post isn't intended to be racist, offending or illegal in any jurisdictions. Please use the private message or a public message for any request for removal.  Moreover I am open to payment to help you propagandize your agenda and report all offenders diligently, however I only accept btc.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:52:07 PM

freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 02:00:28 PM

Why Brexit must happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhNmWjD98M

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:14:36 PM

Facebook censorship of individual member pages is not just limited to the United States.  On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the personal account/page of Ingrid Carlqvist, the Gatestone Institute's Swedish expert. Her offense was posting a video news report she created for Gatestone that discussed an almost 1,500% increase in rapes in Sweden. Ms. Carlqvist suggests the increase of rapes may be attributable to the mass influx of immigrants coming mainly from Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria and Somalia.
Compare this to how Julian Assange was treated for purported rape in Sweden!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:18:52 PM

Facebook censorship of individual member pages is not just limited to the United States.  On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the personal account/page of Ingrid Carlqvist, the Gatestone Institute's Swedish expert. Her offense was posting a video news report she created for Gatestone that discussed an almost 1,500% increase in rapes in Sweden. Ms. Carlqvist suggests the increase of rapes may be attributable to the mass influx of immigrants coming mainly from Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria and Somalia.

Yep.

maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 05:37:44 PM

aaauuuww look at those racoons
soo cute...  i wouldn't mind sharing with them
pigeons are the same, one sees it others try too ^^
gees on the other hand, better comparable with those wildlings...

the other ones on the other hand... you should see the whole video lol

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:36:20 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 12:48:41 PM by Masha Sha

Facebook censorship of individual member pages is not just limited to the United States.  On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the personal account/page of Ingrid Carlqvist, the Gatestone Institute's Swedish expert. Her offense was posting a video news report she created for Gatestone that discussed an almost 1,500% increase in rapes in Sweden. Ms. Carlqvist suggests the increase of rapes may be attributable to the mass influx of immigrants coming mainly from Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria and Somalia.

Assange is a white Caucasian male ( in new speak he isn't diverse enough, his melanin level too low and doesn't contribute to the democrats effort).

A message was sent to the Facebook guy, will he listen or be too stubborn. He is too young and privileged to understand, yet.
http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/zuckerberg-s-social-media-accounts-hacked-password-revealed-dadada-n586286

Deep down the west is at a crossroad. On one side there are the obamanites and the Europeans who believe in the leadership. The great leader will through his benevolence, inclusiveness, intelligence and smart vision lead the people to the promise land. Of course opposing such a great man can only be a proof of mental sickness and must be censored and silenced.

On the other side there are men like Michael T. Flynn who will say that the truth shall fear no fights, real American patriots who understand the inherent divine value of free speech and that this fight is before God and that death is better than to be silenced like a fucking slave and servant.

Europeans seems to have chosen the way of the silence... Like their leader the great Obama...

A short clip from YouTube (Google isn't part of the coalition to censor Europeans, why? Maybe Sergei knows too well how it always ends)

https://youtu.be/Yy_NThi7cY4

This clip is interesting because it shows what is gonna happen to the USA... Here a real journalist is going to do a report on a migrant center in Germany. While starting to speak to two friendly afghans the security team attack aggressively the reporter to stop them from speaking to the afghans. Furthermore none of the security team are Germans.

It's an example of the progression of the white Caucasian genocide going in Europe. It's important to watch it for models to extract to what is going on in the USA.

I will close this post by showing you 2 videos clearly illustrating the pervasive psychological warfare going on against Caucasian male by using the detergent ads from China and it's copy from Italy.

In China, the belief in the People can't be attacked. In the west the preparation for the extermination are going marginally. You can compare for yourself.

Chinese version (you will note that the chinese woman is portrayed as smart and "foxy"
https://youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY

Italian version (she is a brute, the Caucasian male a wimp)
https://youtu.be/HQQs3nl0LcY

P.s. To the member of the blueshirts... Enjoy your power, salary and privileges while they last... Most occupation and colonization have failed in history and the pacification program imposed on the western world can quickly be reversed, then all hell will break lose and you will pray God for freedom of speech but it will be too late... Only God can forgive you for what you did now.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:47:42 PM

Facebook censorship of individual member pages is not just limited to the United States.  On Wednesday, Facebook deleted the personal account/page of Ingrid Carlqvist, the Gatestone Institute's Swedish expert. Her offense was posting a video news report she created for Gatestone that discussed an almost 1,500% increase in rapes in Sweden. Ms. Carlqvist suggests the increase of rapes may be attributable to the mass influx of immigrants coming mainly from Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria and Somalia.

Assange is a white Caucasian male ( in new speak he isn't diverse enough, his melanin level too low and doesn't contribute to the democrats effort).

A message was sent to the Facebook guy, will he listen or be too stubborn. He is too young and privileged to understand, yet.
http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/zuckerberg-s-social-media-accounts-hacked-password-revealed-dadada-n586286

Deep down the west is at a crossroad. On one side there are the obamanites and the Europeans who believe in the leadership. The great leader will through his benevolence, inclusiveness, intelligence and smart vision lead the people to the promise land. Of course opposing such a great man can only be a proof of mental sickness and must be censored and silenced.

On the other side there are men like Michael T. Flynn who will say that the truth shall fear no fights, real American patriots who understand the inherent divine value of free speech and that this fight is before God and that death is better than to be silenced like a fucking slave and servant.

Europeans seems to have chosen the way of the silence... Like their leader the great Obama...

A short clip from YouTube (Google isn't part of the coalition to censor Europeans, why? Maybe Sergei knows too well how it always ends)

https://youtu.be/Yy_NThi7cY4

This clip is interesting because it shows what is gonna happen to the USA... Here a real journalist is going to do a report on a migrant center in Germany. While starting to speak to two friendly afghans the security team attack aggressively the reporter to stop them from speaking to the afghans. Furthermore none of the security team are Germans.

It's an example of the progression of the white Caucasian genocide going in Europe. It's important to watch it for models to extract to what is going on in the USA.

I will close this post by showing you 2 videos clearly illustrating the pervasive psychological warfare going on against Caucasian male by using the detergent ads from China and it's copy from Italy.

In China, the belief in the People can't be attacked. In the west the preparation for the extermination are going marginally. You can compare for yourself.

Chinese version (you will note that the chinese woman is portrayed as smart and "foxy"
https://youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY

Italian version (she is a brute, the Caucasian male a wimp)
https://youtu.be/HQQs3nl0LcY

P.s. To the member of the blueshirts... Enjoy your power, salary and privileges while they last... Most occupation and colonization have failed in history and the pacification program imposed on the western world can quickly be reversed, then all hell will break lose and you will pray God for freedom of speech but it will be too late... Only God can forgive you for what you did now.

Security Team lmao

We must have only geniuses visiting bitcointalk - what would i just do without bct - probaly eating much less popcorn Cheesy

Lizard people just saying!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:43:57 PM

Agree&amplify good choice then nag in turning to derision, original. I give you a B-. You get above average for following the guidelines but only B- for lack of originality and creativity. You can do better, try harder...

Btw here is your next chance:

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo has announced plans to build a camp for thousands of illegal migrants in central Paris, which is to be modelled on Grande-Synthe (pictured above), a camp housing 2,500 illegal migrants near the French port city of Dunkirk. (Image source: AFP video screenshot)

Hidalgo, who has threatened to file a lawsuit against the American media outlet Fox News for reporting about Muslim no-go zones in Paris, seems to have no qualms about turning parts of northern Paris into ghettos for illegal migrants

The recent little skirmish in the street of Paris was quite fun... With those news comers it will get bigger, a reenactment of the revolution!

Paris mayor vs Fox News... Those Europeans (and the supporter of Obama and most democrats) don't understand anything... It's maybe genetics ?!?

* The sheer volume of polygamous marriages shows that such marriages are also entered into in Europe, in secret, through Islamic marriage ceremonies conducted by imams. In most European countries, imams are not required to report these marriages to the authorities.

* Daham Al Hasan fled from Syria to Denmark, leaving behind his three wives and 20 children. Under the Danish rules of family unification, one of his wives and eight of his children have joined him in Denmark. But Al Hasan wants all his children with him, as well as all his wives. Lawyers estimate that the remaining wives will be able to join their children in Denmark

Now imagine Hasan in China requesting the Gov to pay him and his 20 children and 3 wives free money... Lol, no you don't because you know it will not happen in a thousand year ;-)

P.s I understand the problem with this website... It doesn't stick to the narrative! You have to offer them bribes they can't refuse or start to threaten them... First the irs harassment and then scale up with physical (arrest) etc! The Barack way... When will those people be pushed back (aka the domestic enemy and for those too stupid not those writings these, they write what ever they want).

Be safe! The potus must hate you!

Masha Sha

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:30:33 PM

A short message of apologize to the American black serving and patriots having been recently violently attacked, humiliated and tortured by black Americans in the suburbs of a major Us City, I suffer from ptsd. As such the simple sighting of those security team in Germany recall the experience. My sincere apologizes are only sincere if you hate the current potus and from the deepest of your heart knows how treacherous and dangerous he is but will wait the end of his era. If you don't fuck you racist and die you are nothing to me.

"The truth shall fear no fights", why? God knows.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:48:17 AM

* The sheer volume of polygamous marriages shows that such marriages are also entered into in Europe, in secret, through Islamic marriage ceremonies conducted by imams. In most European countries, imams are not required to report these marriages to the authorities.

* Daham Al Hasan fled from Syria to Denmark, leaving behind his three wives and 20 children. Under the Danish rules of family unification, one of his wives and eight of his children have joined him in Denmark. But Al Hasan wants all his children with him, as well as all his wives. Lawyers estimate that the remaining wives will be able to join their children in Denmark

Now imagine Hasan in China requesting the Gov to pay him and his 20 children and 3 wives free money... Lol, no you don't because you know it will not happen in a thousand year ;-)

That is why China is about to become the no.1 super-power in the world. On the outside, China might be a communist country. But they have implemented capitalist principles in to their communist system. No special treatment for Muslims in China. The government there treats everyone equally, unlike the case in Sweden where native families are being evicted to provide housing for Arab immigrants.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:01:40 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:46:03 PM

REPORT: Migrants Burn Down Asylum Centre After Not Receiving Ramadan Wake Up Call

Fire department spokesmen described the 5,000-sq-ft exhibition hall, normally used for storage for exhibitors, as a “total loss”

A massive fire at Düsseldorf’s major international trade fair grounds yesterday has been followed by reports that the blaze was set deliberately by migrants who were angry because of Ramadan.

Officially, some 160 migrants were resident at hall 18 of the Messe Düsseldorf conference centre, but it was a facility plagued by racial conflict which had seen violence spark before. Düsseldorf’s Express newspaper reports these conflicts were not between European German staff and their guests, but between the predominantly Arab residents, and a minority of Afghans who sided with the security staff running the facility — who were mainly Iranian.

According to the testimony of “several burly Moroccan refugees” which the paper had spoken to even as the hall burnt down, the Iranians employed by the German state to look after other migrants from around the world had “deliberately” not woken the Arabs up in time for their Ramadan breakfast following a long run dispute.

Just three weeks ago there had been another, much smaller fire at the exhibition centre as a migrant set fire to his mattress in protest against the accommodation.

Under Islamic tradition, during the ninth month of the Islamic calendar the faithful enter a fast between sunrise and sunset in commemoration of Muhammed. In practice this means sleeping-in leaves the Muslim without food until sunset around half-past-nine at night.

The migrants who witnessed the fire being set, some of which even proudly recorded the moment on their mobile phones said the blaze was started “because we just want to get out of here”, away from their Iranian guards.

Breitbart London reported on the fire as it happened yesterday, with reports of as many as 280 migrants being evacuated from the site, which lies directly next to Düsseldorf’s international airport. Approximately 30 migrants were treated for smoke inhalation, and one of the 70 fire-fighters who turned out to tackle the arson blaze was hospitalised due to heat exhaustion.

There were initially two arrests of migrants that were found at the scene boasting about setting the fire, but this number later rose to six. The men arrested are reported to have been citizens of Morocco, Algeria, Syria and Iraq.

While migrants are commonly employed as security, staff, and translators in migrant camps across Germany, a move which helps the authorities with breaking down language barriers with their hundreds of thousands of guests, it brings a whole set of problems. As migrants import sectarian and racial conflict, placing one group of migrants in a position of power and authority over others has led to widespread abuses and violence.

Breitbart London has reported on the problem of migrant guards, who often lack basic qualifications and any sort of oversight by government agencies as they are employed and run by private contractors. One under-addressed expression of this problem is the attacks and discrimination against Christian refugees by Turkish heritage and Arab migrant guards.

Severe beatings are the order of the day for many Christian migrants in the care of the German state, who have given uniforms and authority to the exact people they fled the Middle East from in the first place. The hospital report of one Christian who was beaten near to death by “Turkish and Arab descent” guards read: “Skull contusion, monocular hematoma right stump chest trauma, blunt abdominal trauma history.

“Patient was today beaten by four security people since a massive headache and pain in the abdomen patient was brought to the A&E”.

Another Christian said: “[the guards] accused me of insulting Islam, beat me to the ground, and kicked me in the face”. A German priest witnessed security guards who caught two Iranians reading the bible in their migrant accommodation. He recalled: “The guards ran into the room shouting ‘the Bible is haram!’, pushed them both against the wall, while punching and kicking them”.

The priest lamented of the situation: “My impression is that now anyone who has a particular muscle circumference and speaks Arabic, will be hired”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/migrants-burnt-international-exhibition-centre-ground-didnt-get-ramadan-breakfast/

Masha Sha

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:11:21 PM

Officially, some 160 migrants were resident at hall 18 of the Messe Düsseldorf conference centre, but it was a facility plagued by racial conflict which had seen violence spark before. Düsseldorf’s Express newspaper reports these conflicts were not between European German staff and their guests, but between the predominantly Arab residents, and a minority of Afghans who sided with the security staff running the facility — who were mainly Iranian.

The migrants who witnessed the fire being set, some of which even proudly recorded the moment on their mobile phones said the blaze was started “because we just want to get out of here”, away from their Iranian guards.

Breitbart London reported on the fire as it happened yesterday, with reports of as many as 280 migrants being evacuated from the site

While migrants are commonly employed as security, staff, and translators in migrant camps across Germany, a move which helps the authorities with breaking down language barriers with their hundreds of thousands of guests, it brings a whole set of problems. As migrants import sectarian and racial conflict, placing one group of migrants in a position of power and authority over others has led to widespread abuses and violence.

Breitbart London has reported on the problem of migrant guards, who often lack basic qualifications and any sort of oversight by government agencies as they are employed and run by private contractors. One under-addressed expression of this problem is the attacks and discrimination against Christian refugees by Turkish heritage and Arab migrant guards.

Severe beatings are the order of the day for many Christian migrants in the care of the German state, who have given uniforms and authority to the exact people they fled the Middle East from in the first place. The hospital report of one Christian who was beaten near to death by “Turkish and Arab descent” guards read: “Skull contusion, monocular hematoma right stump chest trauma, blunt abdominal trauma history.

Another Christian said: “[the guards] accused me of insulting Islam, beat me to the ground, and kicked me in the face”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/08/migrants-burnt-international-exhibition-centre-ground-didnt-get-ramadan-breakfast/

It's not because you believe something is stupid or irrational or wrong that other people will not die for this same idea.

So their neuronal degeneracy is way more advanced that I thought... So all those Europeans believes that Americans troops in Iraq and Afghanistan were drinking coke while playing poker under tents waiting for the end of their tours to go back home... It's just raw pure lunacy of the followers of Keynes. Those people lack all common sense, are even incapable of the slightest consideration of the point of view of the other side. Their are so lost in their dogmas and belief system to hide their looting and plundering...

I resume quickly Shias want to dominate and kill Sunnis because they are perceived as heretics. Sunnis want to dominate and kill Shias because they are perceived heretics. It's called the shism, it's when the community of the faithful splited. It's basic knowledge. Now both groups believes that all the other faith are unbelievers, aka they don't recognize the last prophet of God and his revelations. both agree that it's the lowest point a biped can be. Some think that this biped can't be salvaged other that if introduce to the teaching saved. Better to be Shia for a Sunni than an unbeleivers and vice versa.

Iran is not friendly... Unless you are the nephew or son of Kerry. So Iranians want to control axis Teheran-Bagdad-damascus-Beirut to cut the Turks from the others...

So to resume the anti nationalist are completely desillusional... China will never surrender to their dictate, Russia is Russia, the Shias and Sunnis war will last until the prophet returns... So it's really the delirious dream of a few stupid rich who're old guy who believe that their so called lie of a new world order or global one world gov will permit to disorganize and confuse westerners to the loot and Pilate they do on them... Mr Morgan will always be a round eye in China... He better walk straight and he will.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:17:39 AM

^^^ Yesterday I was watching the BCC report on the Düsseldorf asylum center fire, and they never mentioned who were behind it. Now I know the reason why they hid the names of the perpetrators. The majority of the ordinary Germans are still thinking that it was the AfD/NPD which burnt down the center, as the MSM there hid the identity of the trouble-makers.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:43:22 AM

Last weekend I visited some German cities during a trip. In the center of Cologne and Frankfurt am Main I noticed whites are the minority now. In Frankfurt am Main the streets were cluttered with garbage and filth and with refugees welfare seekers sitting and standing everywhere. Fascinating sight but it doesn't bode well for Germany.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: