Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:54:30 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 06:18:33 PM by vegasguy

Nobody has yet. That will happen today. We had a major emergency with one of our team members where all of his different coins were stolen. Luckily he will get all of his fly back. But I couldnt do anything with superfly until I figured out whats going on as near 2000 coins went to superfly. I will payout today. I also want to mention that the fees for staking wont last forever. I am simply getting the balance of Superfly back where it needs to be and then we can drastically lower or remove that fee. Like Ive said earlier , its not meant to hurt anyone, only help, and as the "rich" stake the most, we get hit the hardest, and get nothing back. But its getting us back where we need to be. 

Thanks

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:31:36 PM

this was really a amazing action that show the power of team fly how pokeytex got his coins back!

we not able to the same for all ur lost DMD my friend but we try get at least some DMD donated for u
(its impossible cover the loss of 14000 DMD without a superfly and cooperative exchange)

DMD is in that area different to FLY. DMD is more about freedom but also offer less protection.
no protection against dumps of stolen coins like FLY have (via  special TX and POS fee gathering address)
but also no limitations in transactions and sell on exchange activities.
our backbone is multipool and cloudmining which give coin liquidity and a kick ass community similar to here
(i think a multipool would be nice for FLY too....)

i think as sistercoins with similar setup the well visible differences take care that in fact we dont are opponents but can coexist friendly
even involved in each other projects from time to time

btw check out legendary10 auction just 1 more day in phase2!
https://bit.diamonds/list.html

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:02:42 PM

@pokeytex. All of your fly is safe and sound in the superfly walley. Let me know when everything is setup again on your end and I will transfer them to you along with a few hundred DMD.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:05:09 PM

@pokeytex. All of your fly is safe and sound in the superfly walley. Let me know when everything is setup again on your end and I will transfer them to you along with a few hundred DMD.

Vegas

@Cryptonit and @Vegasguy and @Community - you guys/gals are too kind.  I will get everything organized this weekend and definitely spend the money on Avast Anti-virus and the Qfx Key Scrambler.  I am also considering creating a new Linux machine that has limited access to the internet just for the wallets.  I have a buddy coming over this weekend to help me organize it. 

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:27:36 PM

Vegas

@Cryptonit and @Vegasguy and @Community - you guys/gals are too kind.  I will get everything organized this weekend and definitely spend the money on Avast Anti-virus and the Qfx Key Scrambler.  I am also considering creating a new Linux machine that has limited access to the internet just for the wallets.  I have a buddy coming over this weekend to help me organize it. 

Man, Ive said it many times, and have done it many times, Ill always be there "when the chips are down". Youll quickly find out who has your back.

Vegas

xfull

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:30:33 PM

how can i mine this coin from my mac wallet app ?
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:34:21 PM

how can i mine this coin from my mac wallet app ?

Flycoin is only POS, mining phase has ended already.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:38:00 PM

Vegas

Shit pokey... After a quick read through.. Simply FUCK! is all that comes to mind.. (pardon my french)

Any idea how you got the logger?

Very nice initiative from the community and team guys!

And Vegas, Kees.. I've been thinking... I could be completely off here, so correct me if I'm wrong  Smiley!

What happens when someone alters the code, and compiles himself. Removing the superfly address, and change it to his own address? In theory his coins can be accepted on the network right? and his fee will just return to his own wallet? He is then still paying the fee, his wallet just sends it to a different address then everybody else.. This will not set one on his own fork I think.. Since the main chain is still being used to transact the coins.  Again, I could be totally off here.. so feel free to correct me on this thought..  Smiley
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:40:04 PM

Staked my first FLY today, gonna take me forever to get to the 100 FLY club...  Undecided

Have you considered not taxing the little guys on their staking?

Hmmm, now that is an idea. Maybe those who don't have 100 coins aren't taxed? Very good suggestion! All those that have above 100 the tax applies. I like it.

I think finding a good way to reward those who are attempting to become part of the community is always a good idea.  For me, this was just something I noticed today after staking.   I don't have a lot of BTC to put into coins at the moment but I'm happy to help where I can and provide real input from a real (new) user.  

Actually it is setup very close to this. The big guys at the top of the list pay enormous fees to stake. We stake the largest amounts, at the highest frequency. The little guy stakes much smaller amounts, at a much lower frequency. Hopefully in the near future I can do away with the staking fee entirely. Its what I want. Right now we need it to payout superfly rewards. But Im considering other ideas to replace it, without fees. Im open to ideas. A few people said lotto, but then that excludes most people, and rewards larger amounts to a few. So I need ideas and feedback on this. I really want to do away with the staking fee, but its whats supporting superfly payouts for now.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:43:31 PM

Vegas

Shit pokey... After a quick read through.. Simply FUCK! is all that comes to mind.. (pardon my french)

And Vegas, Kees.. I've been thinking... I could be completely off here, so correct me if I'm wrong  Smiley!

What happens when someone alters the code, and compiles himself. Removing the superfly address, and change it to his own address? In theory his coins can be accepted on the network right? and his fee will just return to his own wallet? He is then still paying the fee, his wallet just sends it to a different address then everybody else.. This will not set one on his own fork I think.. Since the main chain is still being used to transact the coins.  Again, I could be totally off here.. so feel free to correct me on this thought..  Smiley

First Pokey is surrounded by those that care about him. We will do everything to ease his pain. Secondly any cheats have to be accepted and verified by the network by multiple nodes. Weve tested cheats and it  fails. So just because one node says so, it has to be agreed on by many more.

Vegas

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:45:58 PM

So this means it is do-able? If you look at the fly network.. there are about 30-50 connections on a daily basis.. If one sets up 60 nodes (yes crazy stuff)... And connect to them.. it could be accepted in the end right?

btw, if you want this private instead.. lets do that  Cheesy

I'm also not trying to break your system of course! But you know that.. Smiley
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:53:17 PM

So this means it is do-able? If you look at the fly network.. there are about 30-50 connections on a daily basis.. If one sets up 60 nodes (yes crazy stuff)... And connect to them.. it could be accepted in the end right?

btw, if you want this private instead.. lets do that  Cheesy

Please, don't get me wrong, but I think that any kind of attack on the Flycoin network has been covered by the three devs. That's only my assumption, of course.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 08:58:56 PM

btw, if you want this private instead.. lets do that  Cheesy

Please, don't get me wrong, but I think that any kind of attack on the Flycoin network has been covered by the three devs. That's only my assumption, of course.

I don't doubt Kees, or any of the other developers.. I was just having a beer.. having a interesting read.. browsing github.. and this came to mind..  Grin

I know it sounds rather simple... It just got me thinking if this has been covered by the team or not..  Wink

And your assumption of every kind of attack has been covered is wrong bud.. One can never prevent every kind of attack.. Else there would not be 1 hacker in this world  Cheesy
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:02:07 PM

btw, if you want this private instead.. lets do that  Cheesy

I don't doubt Kees, or any of the other developers.. I was just having a beer.. having a interesting read.. browsing github.. and this came to mind..  Grin

I know it sounds rather simple... It just got me thinking if this has been covered by the team or not..  Wink

It would only work if you get the exchange to run your forked code otherwise your blocks would be rejected by the exchange and all other wallet that have the same rules as the exchange.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:05:12 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 09:18:02 PM by vegasguy

Also what Kees actually does full time is a IT security expert. So , nothing is 100%, but with his expertise, its as close as it gets. Security is a major issue for us, as there are hardcore right wing apocalyptic maniacs that hate what we stand for. Fly has many security measures. It leans towards centralization and control. They would stop at nothing to create an attack on us. What they dont see is how well their favorite coin has performed without any control at all. Coins with no control are "out of control". So I was the first to introduce a hybrid. A bit of control added to a crypto currency. A safe place for people to store their money without worry of it getting dumped. Then  in 1.5 -2 years we will enact a nice gentle exit strategy for those that want out. Until then, the money stays safe. I also am fully aware that the staking fee is not popular, and frankly I want to replace it with something else, but I cant until someone comes up with something to replace it. Guys shoot me some ideas to fund superfly, and get rid of this fee. The sooner we can get something better in place, the sooner we can get rid of this. I really want to build superfly massive to I can increase the rewards.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:36:46 PM

Ok so everyone on this list got 6 fly each, im trying to increase it as I can to make it more attractive:

BTC-BTC-BTC
CapnBDL                  
catotune
Crazyivan3800          
Cryptonit
DonFreddy                
GI Miner
groggin                    
keesdewit
midnight_miner    
TimC                        
xProphet

Thank you for your support. I need alternative ideas from you guys on how we can fund superfly. I appreciate the social media posts, but please open a discussion in the thread on how we can fund superfly, and remove staking fees. Someone said lotto, but would you participate? Would you be let down if you didnt win that week and stop participating? We would use something public to verify its authenticity like powerball. Just an idea, is we could use some of the numbers in your FLY address as your ticket, BUT, you would have to buy tickets by depositing money into superfly. This could remove the staking fees if most people participated. There might be weeks were there are no winners if no numbers match, and the pot would grow.  Any other ideas?

Thanks!

*Pokeytex was purposefully excluded as that wallet address is compromised. So I will keep track of what is owed to him each week. Right now is 6 FLY.

Vegas

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:02:51 AM

Vegas

@BanzaiBTC - Yeah - I got a royal screwing.  They trojan virused me and apparently had a keylogger.  I downloaded a new ccminer which I thought was Tpruvots 1.7.1 - Which in hind site after checking his Github - he never posted a 1.7.1 - Had my coins stolen and dumped all within 30-45 minutes.  They only coins he didn't get believe it or not are my Chipcoins, Woodcoin, and some Vanillacoin that was on (2) other computers.  All in all he dumped everything for about $10 worth of BTC - if the moron had any brains he would have realized the value of the Spreadcoin, Diamondcoin, Vanillacoin, Flycoin, and Ambercoin were well over $30k USD or higher if he held them.  But I guess he was just in it for a quick buck at the expense of another human being. 

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:14:16 AM

SuperFly Wallet  = Free Fly!!
Qualify for SuperFly for the current period of 1/1 thru - 1/17.
Last week was 6 FLY each!
To Qualify:
  1. Own 100 or more Fly but less than 5,000
  2. Claim your BCT name with KeesDewit on the Explorer (PM him)
  3. Sell from your Savings (POS) - not your main address
  3. Help promote the coin:help others in this thread/social media/
                exchange chatbox/mention Fly in other threads
                help with website creation/etc.
Qualifiers so far for this time period - Not many so far:.
(Let me know if you should be here but are missing. PM me the post # of post or link)
Crazyivan3800          GI Miner
groggin                     keesdewit
If you miss a week, just re-qualify the next.

Note:If you are over 100 and have met above except name claim - PM Kees your address and let me know so I can add you to this list.
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:10:50 AM

SuperFly Wallet  = Free Fly!!
Qualify for SuperFly for the current period of 1/1 thru - 1/17.
Last week was 6 FLY each!
To Qualify:
  1. Own 100 or more Fly but less than 5,000
  2. Claim your BCT name with KeesDewit on the Explorer (PM him)
  3. Sell from your Savings (POS) - not your main address
  3. Help promote the coin:help others in this thread/social media/
                exchange chatbox/mention Fly in other threads
                help with website creation/etc.
Qualifiers so far for this time period - Not many so far:.
(Let me know if you should be here but are missing. PM me the post # of post or link)
Crazyivan3800          GI Miner
groggin                     keesdewit
If you miss a week, just re-qualify the next.

Note:If you are over 100 and have met above except name claim - PM Kees your address and let me know so I can add you to this list.

Made big gain towards the 100 mark... have 45 sitting on the exchange waiting to withdraw so i can stake'um  Smiley  finally got some of my other coins sold and have some $$ to pick up some... still way short of 100 though......how's everybody else doing...getting close?

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:09:59 AM

Here is my Twit world contribution.

https://twitter.com/MidnightMiner_X/status/687862625024249856

To jump in on something interesting I will send the equivilent of my SuperFly reward to a random less than 100 FLY holder from my POS.

Not sure how I will do this, but if you have less than 100 FLY and you have done your name claim and you have posted in this or the old forum... you qualify.

Random draw to be made a day or two after the SuperFly reward.  I will announce the winner in this forum.

Enjoy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: