Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:43:43 PM

Staking into Superfly Smiley

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:03:29 PM

I wanted to drop a line here in this forum to let everyone know that on Tuesday of last week I had all of my Diamond, Ambercoin, Spreadcoin, Lyrabar, Vanillacoin, and Flycoin stolen from my computer.  After contemplating an all out assault on my computer and punching my walls I realized that I cannot control the actions of low life scum and their ability to hurt other people.  The thief took a little under 3 years of work from me, a bit under $30,000 worth of crypto currency.  This fund represented a college savings, rainy day fund for my home/family.  The reason I am telling you this is for (2) reasons.  One, due to the kindness of my various community members I have received some of my Diamond back in the form of donations, however, due to the rule structure of Flycoin I have received ALL of my Flycoins back.  While this represents a small amount of my holdings I was shocked to find out that the Flycoin community went to bat for me and recovered all of my coins from the thief.  I cannot say thank you enough.  I would like to make a special shout out "thank you" to: vegasguy, crazyivan, keesdewit, cryptonit, metamorphin, woody20285, capnbdl, timc, and the rest of the Flycoin community.  If I have missed anyone please know that it isn't intentional.  These folks helped me in ways that I would not expect any stranger to.  They have donated DMD and FLY coins to me, stopped an exchange from selling my stolen coins, and recovered my stolen coins.  I cannot say THANK YOU enough.  You have made a friend for life!

If this is not a true testament to Flycoin and it's power then I don't know what is!  

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:04:57 PM

Posted on Twitter for all to see as well!

https://twitter.com/pokeytex/status/688844348369321984

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 10:08:23 PM

I wanted to drop a line here in this forum to let everyone know that on Tuesday of last week I had all of my Diamond, Ambercoin, Spreadcoin, Lyrabar, Vanillacoin, and Flycoin stolen from my computer.  After contemplating an all out assault on my computer and punching my walls I realized that I cannot control the actions of low life scum and their ability to hurt other people.  The thief took a little under 3 years of work from me, a bit under $30,000 worth of crypto currency.  This fund represented a college savings, rainy day fund for my home/family.  The reason I am telling you this is for (2) reasons.  One, due to the kindness of my various community members I have received some of my Diamond back in the form of donations, however, due to the rule structure of Flycoin I have received ALL of my Flycoins back.  While this represents a small amount of my holdings I was shocked to find out that the Flycoin community went to bat for me and recovered all of my coins from the thief.  I cannot say thank you enough.  I would like to make a special shout out "thank you" to: vegasguy, crazyivan, keesdewit, cryptonit, metamorphin, woody20285, capnbdl, timc, and the rest of the Flycoin community.  If I have missed anyone please know that it isn't intentional.  These folks helped me in ways that I would not expect any stranger to.  They have donated DMD and FLY coins to me, stopped an exchange from selling my stolen coins, and recovered my stolen coins.  I cannot say THANK YOU enough.  You have made a friend for life!

If this is not a true testament to Flycoin and it's power then I don't know what is!  

Your words are very kind and thanks for showing the community, how we work. Trust and honesty! I will always on your side, and lets fight together against the scams and thieves. I am pretty sure, every experience from all together will bring in the future, we all need.

Greetz
Steve
Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:10:33 PM

OMG!  I glanced at my wallet this morning, and found 24.76 "extra" FLY (flies?  lol) in my wallet, putting me over the 100 mark!
(One way to shut me up about selling other coins to buy FLY, etc..., lol.... so I'll have to take on that suggestion about setting a goal for 200!)

I see that Santa, in the form of Mr Generosity is alive and well.

Thank you so much, and it's good to be involved with this coin and community.

I hope to do my part to help us all do well.

Awesome.  I'm up to 8.45 FLY now.   Shocked
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:11:31 PM

Your words are very kind and thanks for showing the community, how we work. Trust and honesty! I will always on your side, and lets fight together against the scams and thieves. I am pretty sure, every experience from all together will bring in the future, we all need.

Greetz
Steve

This *IS* the true reason why fly was created. To help people hurt by scams, and help them recover, and also its a "Safe haven" from scammers and thieves. I know some of you dont always understand what I do or why, but Ill simply say this... "Everything I do, is for all of you".

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:12:59 PM

OMG!  I glanced at my wallet this morning, and found 24.76 "extra" FLY (flies?  lol) in my wallet, putting me over the 100 mark!
(One way to shut me up about selling other coins to buy FLY, etc..., lol.... so I'll have to take on that suggestion about setting a goal for 200!)

I read your post where you had to sell alot of your coins to climb to the magical 100 FLY for superfly. I wanted to hold out my hand and support you the rest of the way Smiley

Vegas

binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:23:03 PM

I read your post where you had to sell alot of your coins to climb to the magical 100 FLY for superfly. I wanted to hold out my hand and support you the rest of the way Smiley

Vegas

It's like I'm a football, and you kicked me over the goal posts, haha....   Field Goal!    Thanks again, and I hope this is just one more light shining on the FLY community.  It was great to see Pokey's note as well, I know he feels like we all do.....  a nice way to feel.

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:18:50 PM

OMG!  I glanced at my wallet this morning, and found 24.76 "extra" FLY (flies?  lol) in my wallet, putting me over the 100 mark!

Vegas
It's like I'm a football, and you kicked me over the goal posts, haha....   Field Goal!    Thanks again, and I hope this is just one more light shining on the FLY community.  It was great to see Pokey's note as well, I know he feels like we all do.....  a nice way to feel.
Congratulations!!!
binmon

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:30:26 PM

Hahahaha.....

Very good Woody!

Thanks for not making me bounce off the goal post!  Smiley

Looks like "straight down the middle" !!

osama2808

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:01:15 PM

I just wonder why all internal transaction use the high fee, like when you change your money split to blocks or when you move from your save address to your main stake address?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:14:11 PM

I just wonder why all internal transaction use the high fee, like when you change your money split to blocks or when you move from your save address to your main stake address?

Please see OP , and ask for "withdrawl exemption".

Thanks.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:22:08 PM

Guys we are working on a major project that will change everything you know about FLY for the better. Without going into great detail, FLY will become a coin that everyone can use to buy something that everyone has needed in crypto , one time or another. Im quite certain we should be able to either relax the fee structure or eliminate it. Im not promising this, but its my goal. So I wanted to let you guys know that we are working on major positive changes that ive discussed with all of the team and they all love the idea, and we have already begun developing it. Ill bring more details as they become available. Im certain you will ALL LOVE it. No, it doesnt involve raising more fees, it goal its to elimintate all of them, in place of something you can buy with fly that everyone has needed Smiley

Vegas

binmon

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:47:19 PM

Guys we are working on a major project that will change everything you know about FLY for the better. Without going into great detail, FLY will become a coin that everyone can use to buy something that everyone has needed in crypto , one time or another. Im quite certain we should be able to either relax the fee structure or eliminate it. Im not promising this, but its my goal. So I wanted to let you guys know that we are working on major positive changes that ive discussed with all of the team and they all love the idea, and we have already begun developing it. Ill bring more details as they become available. Im certain you will ALL LOVE it. No, it doesnt involve raising more fees, it goal its to elimintate all of them, in place of something you can buy with fly that everyone has needed Smiley

Vegas

Sounds great!  but don't take too long to clue us in, we hate suspense!  Don't ask why, I'll tell you later, LOL

Smiley

Mark Zuckerberg

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yes. The answer is yes.

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:37:30 AM

Vegas

Pretty stoked to hear what this will be.  Being one of the little guys, I'm all about the reduction of fees right now. 

Keep up the good work.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:15:10 AM

More good things ahead of us.
We know about FLY to our friends, it is a good and fair investment.
osama2808

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:48:36 PM

All of that just between you wallet addresses or even within the main stake address to change the block sizes and number structure.
I think you should consider that and apply the fee only when you go out of you wallet.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:57:27 PM

All of that just between you wallet addresses or even within the main stake address to change the block sizes and number structure.
I think you should consider that and apply the fee only when you go out of you wallet.

None of this has a fee if you have a withdrawal exemption. Please contact lead dev Keesdewit at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370 and give him your fly address and ask for a withdrawal exemption. Anyway we hope to do away with all fees in the coming weeks.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:01:09 AM

Current Period: Monday 1/18 thru - Sunday 1/24.
To Qualify:
  1. Own 100 or more Fly but less than 5,000
  2. Claim your BCT name with KeesDewit on the Explorer (PM him)
  3. Sell  (POS) Only
  3. Help promote the coin
              i.e. Help others in this thread/social media/exchange chatboxes/mention Fly in other threads/
                   contribute ideas/help with website creation/other of your chosing/etc.
  4. If posting elsewhere - post a link here

Qualifiers so far for this time period:.
(Let me know if you should be here but are missing. PM me the post # or link)
Cryptonit               CaptnBDL           dennislevy           Keesdewit            

Still time to qualify! If you miss a week, just re-qualify the next.
Note:If you are over 100 FLY and have met above except name claim -
         PM Kees your address and let me know so I can add you to this list.
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 06:34:13 AM

Current Period: Monday 1/18 thru - Sunday 1/24.

Did I miss the last payout?

I am waiting to give it away! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: