Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:08:53 PM

I am still having issues and am not able to open my wallet

I have tried
  • -salvagewallet
  • -repairwallet
  • -checkwallet
  • -zapwallettxes=1

I am unable to get my privkey as I cant't open the wallet with my wallet.dat that contains my address which holds the funds.

I have also thrown up a linux version on a spare server I have, and imported my wallet.dat but the same thing happens, it goes through the loading blockchain, checking address etc etc and then just dies.

Is it time to give up on FLY or has someone else got any ideas ?

My wallet.dat is not corrupted as this has happened to a few of us at the same time after the update, I guess the ones that are affected are those that DID NOT dump a privkey from a working wallet

Idea's people Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

EDIT
I have rolled back and installed 1.6.1 and I get this:

I have had the same issue some days ago and i was able to fix it, may it works for you as well. So what i did was.
I have put my FlyCoin-qt.exe in my FLY roaming folder. (<- important)
Than i've created a shortcut from my FlyCoin-qt and put in on my desktop.
Rightclick on the shortcut -> properties -> add  -zapwallettxes=1
It will look like \appdata\roaming\FlyCoin\FlyCoin-qt.exe -zapwallettxes=1
Delete everything in your roaming folder, except your wallet.dat and Flycoin-qt.exe
Run the shortcut on your desktop.
Hope it helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
binmon

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:58:52 PM

I have tried
  • -salvagewallet
  • -repairwallet
  • -checkwallet
  • -zapwallettxes=1

I am unable to get my privkey as I cant't open the wallet with my wallet.dat that contains my address which holds the funds.

I have also thrown up a linux version on a spare server I have, and imported my wallet.dat but the same thing happens, it goes through the loading blockchain, checking address etc etc and then just dies.

My wallet.dat is not corrupted as this has happened to a few of us at the same time after the update, I guess the ones that are affected are those that DID NOT dump a privkey from a working wallet

Idea's people Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

EDIT

I know the frustration.

Here's what I do that seems to work most every time, for almost any coin, including fly:

I rename the appdata/roaming folder to something like "flycoin_old".

Then download the current 1.7.8 version and run the flycoin-qt.exe file.  It takes a while, because it downloads everything again.  When it finishes, I copy the wallet.dat file from my "flycoin_old" folder to the newly created flycoin folder, replacing the new, empty wallet that was created there.  That usually works for me; if the addresses are there, but not my coins, repairwallet has always fixed that.

Hang in there!  Hope this helps!

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 06:53:09 PM

After wallet upgrade don't forget to check your Saving settings.

It was mentioned many times before, but I forgot on both of the last upgrades.

Both of the last wallet upgrades my Saving settings disappeared, the result was my wallet was not staking.

After you get your new wallet up and stable, backup your wallet, and check your savings settings. 

In the Menu select: Tools => Savings

You should see Savings Activated

binmon

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:43:21 PM

Both of the last wallet upgrades my Saving settings disappeared, the result was my wallet was not staking.

After you get your new wallet up and stable, backup your wallet, and check your savings settings.  

Then there is something else going on.... I am staking, but i do not stake to savings.....
(I did for a while, but I deactivated it, and staking was not affected.)

(Remember min stake time is 7 days, so you won't see stakes immediately if you have new coins)

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 08:30:37 PM

I have a question: Why the balance on my main wallet is decreasing? A couple of days before, I had 201.xxx FLY on my main wallet, and today I have 200.xxxx. How is that possible? (I'm staking to my Cryptopia's address, but that should not affect my balance, right?)

Thanks in advance.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:33:20 PM

I have a question: Why the balance on my main wallet is decreasing? A couple of days before, I had 201.xxx FLY on my main wallet, and today I have 200.xxxx. How is that possible? (I'm staking to my Cryptopia's address, but that should not affect my balance, right?)

Thanks in advance.
Great question! The way I see it, and Vegas correct me if I am wrong, current stake fee is 10% of stake. (going to 0 in the future) But, right now you send 100% of stake and get charged 10% - yes balance would go down by 10% of stake
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 11:35:38 PM

Thanks in advance.
Great question! The way I see it, and Vegas correct me if I am wrong, current stake fee is 10% of stake. (going to 0 in the future) But, right now you send 100% of stake and get charged 10% - yes balance would go down by 10% of stake

So now there is 10% charge for staking?

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:37:56 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 12:04:18 AM by Woody20285

Then there is something else going on.... I am staking, but i do not stake to savings.....
(Remember min stake time is 7 days, so you won't see stakes immediately if you have new coins)

Another point, originally, there was an advantage to staking to savings. Now staking to Main is better because stake will combine with
block vs. having tiny stakes in savings which will never stake as are too small.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:39:33 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 12:15:18 AM by Woody20285

Thanks in advance.

See Ann "Staking Fees" - it is 50% POS but 10% of 50% (or 5%) goes to SuperFly for Rewards.
Effective rate of POS is 45% after SuperFly fee, which is still a good POS Plus distribution
from SuperFly - if you qualify on a given week.

Look at any transaction: Stake comes in and 10% goes to superfly for rewards.
Of course, large holders pay in to superfly but do not get rewards.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:09:03 AM

I have tried
  • -salvagewallet
  • -repairwallet
  • -checkwallet
  • -zapwallettxes=1

Idea's people Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

EDIT

I have had the same issue some days ago and i was able to fix it, may it works for you as well. So what i did was.
Delete everything in your roaming folder, except your wallet.dat and Flycoin-qt.exe
Hope it helps.

This worked for me .... Many Thanks

So the only thing different I did here from the rest of the stuff I tried was moving the .exe into the roaming folder.

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:17:50 AM

Current Period: Monday 1/25 thru - Sunday 1/31.
SuperFly Last couple of hours to qualify:.

If you miss a week, just re-qualify the next.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 12:29:54 AM

I have tried
  • -salvagewallet
  • -repairwallet
  • -checkwallet
  • -zapwallettxes=1

Idea's people Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

EDIT

Hope it helps.

So the only thing different I did here from the rest of the stuff I tried was moving the .exe into the roaming folder.

Cheers
Crunck

and now please dump your privatekey and bring it to paper immediately to secure ur coins!

Greetz
Steve
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 02:01:38 AM

Thanks in advance.

See Ann "Staking Fees" - it is 50% POS but 10% of 50% (or 5%) goes to SuperFly for Rewards.
Effective rate of POS is 45% after SuperFly fee, which is still a good POS Plus distribution
from SuperFly - if you qualify on a given week.

Look at any transaction: Stake comes in and 10% goes to superfly for rewards.
Of course, large holders pay in to superfly but do not get rewards.

Thanks woody.

midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:48:55 AM

Your right, you can stake without savings activated.
I was thinking about those that stake to another address.  The Savings settings seem to disappear on wallet upgrades.  Or maybe from -salvagewallet operations that I needed to perform on the last 2 upgrades.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:52:43 AM

I have tried
  • -salvagewallet
  • -repairwallet
  • -checkwallet
  • -zapwallettxes=1

Idea's people Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

EDIT

Hope it helps.

Cheers
Crunck

and now please dump your privatekey and bring it to paper immediately to secure ur coins!

Greetz
Steve

Oh I did that pretty quick once it was working.

I am now 26.55235372 short of 100  Grin

I will get to 100................................................

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:14:45 PM

I have tried
  • -salvagewallet
  • -repairwallet
  • -checkwallet
  • -zapwallettxes=1

Idea's people Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

EDIT

Hope it helps.

Cheers
Crunck

Greetz
Steve

Let me push u a bit with my Superfly reward from last week. Send me your address and I ll pass on 6 FLY to u.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:16:13 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 06:32:54 PM by vegasguy

Yes Crunk we will get you to 100 FLY. Something VERY special will happen soon , where you will want to have 100 FLY even more Smiley

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:02:56 PM

I have tried
  • -salvagewallet
  • -repairwallet
  • -checkwallet
  • -zapwallettxes=1

Idea's people Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

EDIT

Hope it helps.

Cheers
Crunck

Greetz
Steve

Let me push u a bit with my Superfly reward from last week. Send me your address and I ll pass on 6 FLY to u.

Very kind or you FSWAefc2TcZ2tJxqzs1tCqcNyJ4rssTXXx

Many thanks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 07:24:35 PM

I have tried
  • -salvagewallet
  • -repairwallet
  • -checkwallet
  • -zapwallettxes=1

Idea's people Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

EDIT

Hope it helps.

Cheers
Crunck

Greetz
Steve

Very kind or you FSWAefc2TcZ2tJxqzs1tCqcNyJ4rssTXXx

Many thanks.

8 Fly sent. Pls keep promoting Fly.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:43:38 PM

Guys, do not give addresses wallets in the topic - it is forbidden !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: