Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
midnight_miner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:59:07 PM

The winner of my SuperFly reward is ...

maokoto!

Tx-ID: 1327abc362ab623df758dbb1c984d04fed21b5762b5d02908ba5c8a03d61b620

Enjoy!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

I also learned how to do avatars, so I picked a very handsome FLY for mine!   (Should have saved this for next week, lol)
LOL very nice FLY!
Will post updated list later tonight. Still can qualify thru Sunday 6 pm Pacific time (USA-Los Angeles time)
If you did not receive last weeks SupperFly distribution - PM Vegas. I checked and he said it went out this past Monday.

I didn't really "apply" for last week's superfly distribution because I had just qualified for it, and only because of the generosity of Vegas.

I didn't want to be greedy and turn right around with my hand out... I knew I could wait a week, lol

Thank you though!

I like your avatar and I d like to pass my Superfly reward reward to you. Pls post your Fly address so I can send a few coins to you.  Smiley Not joking.

Wow, that is very kind and generous of you--thank you!   

Will pm you my address, as something is sticking in the back of my mind that we shouldn't post addresses in bitcointalk...?? 

Thanks again for your kindred spirit!!!

posting public addys can result in a thread being locked - true BUT you can have as many as you want in your sig  Smiley

Your address should already be in the wallet code on Github (additionalfee.cpp) so no need to post.
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:48:37 PM

[/quote]

posting public addys can result in a thread being locked - true BUT you can have as many as you want in your sig  Smiley
[/quote]

Oh, glad to know... i thought posting it was not cool, but didn't know about putting them in signature...thanks!

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:03:10 PM

How's it going everyone?
I've been following the original thread and the new thread for a while.
FLY seems like a great coin with lots of great features.
That being said, I went ahead and grabbed some off the exchange and would love to get it into my wallet, minus the fees.
I sent Keesdewit a PM including my address. Is there anything else I need to do to make it happen?
Thanks
Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining FLY - At this point, you just need to wait for Kees to add you and update the wallet so you don't get hit with fees from the exchange to you wallet. Wait till you get a confirmation.

Perfect, thanks!!

How often does he update the wallet?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:16:50 PM

I also learned how to do avatars, so I picked a very handsome FLY for mine!   (Should have saved this for next week, lol)
LOL very nice FLY!
Will post updated list later tonight. Still can qualify thru Sunday 6 pm Pacific time (USA-Los Angeles time)
If you did not receive last weeks SupperFly distribution - PM Vegas. I checked and he said it went out this past Monday.

I didn't really "apply" for last week's superfly distribution because I had just qualified for it, and only because of the generosity of Vegas.

I didn't want to be greedy and turn right around with my hand out... I knew I could wait a week, lol

Thank you though!

I like your avatar and I d like to pass my Superfly reward reward to you. Pls post your Fly address so I can send a few coins to you.  Smiley Not joking.

Wow, that is very kind and generous of you--thank you!   

Will pm you my address, as something is sticking in the back of my mind that we shouldn't post addresses in bitcointalk...?? 

Thanks again for your kindred spirit!!!

12 FLY sent to you my friend. Guys, pls do not forget to promote FLY. If I see people doing their best to promote FLY, I ll gladly pass on my weekly Superfly reward again. Until then, pls post on this thread and bump it a few times.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088925.new#new

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:37:24 PM

crazyiwan, I promote FLY on Polish forum:

http://forum-plnc.pl/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=89#p847

and today

https://twitter.com/gregofdoom/status/691011730676256773

Smiley
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:17:59 PM

12 FLY sent to you my friend. Guys, pls do not forget to promote FLY. If I see people doing their best to promote FLY, I ll gladly pass on my weekly Superfly reward again. Until then, pls post on this thread and bump it a few times.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088925.new#new

[/quote]

Got the FLY, and thank you so much!  Tremendous addition to my wallet (about 12%!!!), so it was a VERY generous of you; you bet I will continue to support FLY!

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 10:51:37 PM

maokoto!

Enjoy!

Woooow thank you very much!, received them to my wallet already. It's cool to be part of this community. Just came in to read news and got this nice surprise Cheesy

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 11:20:26 PM

maokoto!

Enjoy!

Woooow thank you very much!, received them to my wallet already. It's cool to be part of this community. Just came in to read news and got this nice surprise Cheesy

Spread the word!  That is the goal.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:00:37 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 01:12:53 AM by Woody20285

Current Period: Monday 1/18 thru - Sunday 1/24.
SuperFly - 1 day left
Qualifiers so far for this time period:.
(Let me know if you should be here but are missing. PM me the post # or link)
Bitmon                 BTC-BTC-BTC           CaptnBDL            CazyIvan3800
Cryptonit              dennislevy               GregogDoom        groggin                
Keesdewit            Midnight_Miner         Pokeytex
If you miss a week, just re-qualify the next.
Let me know if I missed you!
DonFreddy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:28:38 AM

High  Wink ,
My part for today.
https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy/status/691095684813045760

Green regards.
Freddy

https://twitter.com/WeedFreddy
IRC: WeedFreddy
Anon cryptocurrency is the answer to the corrupt financial system.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:52:40 AM

Ok, searching for the next person to receive my weekly Superfly reward. Pls make sure you promote FLY as much as possible and your efforts will be rewarded. Smiley)

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:33:22 PM

Been away working for the week and before I went I withdrew 16.55274301 however they have not arrived, could someone take a look Smiley

http://fly.dnsalias.com/tx/6b8c1bc1bd653c729d4d530daf6fac18657c90529437803a2a17aa22c40fa9a0

My address is FSWAefc2TcZ2tJxqzs1tCqcNyJ4rssTXXx

I dont understand it, the explorer said I got them but yet they have not arrived ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:42:05 PM

^hi crunck -  did you try -checkwallet? and if a mismatch -repairwallet? or start the client you sent from with -salvagewallet

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:45:06 PM

^hi crunck -  did you try -checkwallet?

Hey groggin
I hadn't but I have now :

14:43:51

checkwallet

14:43:51

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}

It's very odd, it was ok withdrawing before the update, and my address added to the Fee exemption ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:00:24 PM

maybe try -reindex or re-download the bc. are you on the same blk as the BEx?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:02:54 PM

maybe try -reindex or re-download the bc. are you on the same blk as the BEx?

Good thinking I'm 1k blocks out, so I will  re index now

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:38:41 PM

you can also try :

Close the wallet.

Delete all data in roaming/flycoin (except wallet.dat)

Create a shortcut for flycoin to your desktop

then right click on it and choose properties

then go into the box that says target and add:  -zapwallettxes=1   

so it will look like:    \AppData\Roaming\FlyCoin\FlyCoin-qt.exe -zapwallettxes=1

launch shortcut

Good luck

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:42:38 PM

Also great news. Now the dumping has stopped. The buy support is rising, and people have moved to the "buy side". Thank you all!!!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FLY_BTC

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:45:25 PM

So I have re-installed the 1.78 and let it sync up, replaced the new wallet.dat with the one that holds my address, and then when I goto start the wallet, the FLY images come up telling me its loading block index, the loading wallet etc.
But instead of starting it just vanishes and dose not start ?

Any ideas people ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: