Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

Hi, cryptonit, when I first got into crypto, I ran over 30 wallets at the same time. Now Im down to 5. I did a poll on this project and there was no interest in it, thats why Im moving forward with a different project that showed lots of interest.

Vegas

hy dear do not be disappointed for this and do not leave you in lurch its just matter of luck and hope for the best and do not lose your heart.......
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:53:43 PM

There is definitely a crypto rush or pump going on.  Some coins are making big gains, growing in volume and value over the last week.

I wonder if FLY will get some wind under its wings and rally again?

Im 100% certain , and its because of the software that is currently being coded. It will be attractively priced, and the only coin accepted for it is fly. Please vote , if you havent already.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:33:22 PM

Those of you looking to make a very nice profit... fly is being dumped really really low. For those of you that know me and trust me, this is your chance to cash in , in a BIG way. Ill leave it at that Smiley

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:37:49 AM

Yeah, I don't think that 'Trust Me' is going to cut it anymore Vegas.

Cold hard fact: Talk is cheap, your actions have led us to where we are now.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:43:49 PM

Couldnt have said it better. Actions is what count. Many think youve seen the last page of fly. You havnt seen the end, your seeing the beginning. So , nothing to do, just sit back and watch. Thats all. Your ok Fallout, so in a few weeks, I wont rub it in your face too hard Smiley

Those that have supported me, will get a PM with absolute 100% proof of what I have planned in the next few weeks, with screen shots. This will be my gift to you. To the rest of you, nothing is happening, so dump your fly and move on.

Vegas

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:18:56 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 04:40:21 PM by gregofdoom

FLY it's long term project and that the current price is low, it is only an opportunity to buy more.
Vegas and the rest of the team put a lot of manpower and resources to this coin was a success and I believe, so be it.

Crypto is still in the early stages but people like Vegas, set new trails.

Fallout4 my advice - buy more FLY, because there will come a time that people will regret you not bought more.

Smiley
Fallout4

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:32:59 AM

Couldnt have said it better. Actions is what count. Many think youve seen the last page of fly. You havnt seen the end, your seeing the beginning. So , nothing to do, just sit back and watch. Thats all. Your ok Fallout, so in a few weeks, I wont rub it in your face too hard Smiley

Those that have supported me, will get a PM with absolute 100% proof of what I have planned in the next few weeks, with screen shots. This will be my gift to you. To the rest of you, nothing is happening, so dump your fly and move on.

Vegas

You realize this 'I'll look after a select few who kiss my ass in private while screwing the rest' is part of the problem with your coins right?
Surely you've woken up to that by now... everyone else obviously has.

Feel free to rub this coins success in my face at any time but honestly, if you think that people will line up to pay 20 bucks a month for something that is freely available you are completely delusional.
More ways to try and stooge people into buying your coins, which are still illegitimate thanks to your solo decisions to rollback the chain wont save FLY. Hard decisions that you are clearly incapable of is its (and yours) only hope. I suspect its already too late though.

I wont be holding my breath but I sincerely hope you manage to pull it off and turn your rep and FLY's future around.

galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:51:17 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 03:52:19 PM by galacticpilgrim

Vegas

You realize this 'I'll look after a select few who kiss my ass in private while screwing the rest' is part of the problem with your coins right?
Surely you've woken up to that by now... everyone else obviously has.

Feel free to rub this coins success in my face at any time but honestly, if you think that people will line up to pay 20 bucks a month for something that is freely available you are completely delusional.
More ways to try and stooge people into buying your coins, which are still illegitimate thanks to your solo decisions to rollback the chain wont save FLY. Hard decisions that you are clearly incapable of is its (and yours) only hope. I suspect its already too late though.

I wont be holding my breath but I sincerely hope you manage to pull it off and turn your rep and FLY's future around.

Fair enough ^

I just wish that instead of continually pointing out the flaws with the project and declaring new developmental ideas unnecessary/delusional, that we could push this thread into a brainstorming platform. If the new service doesn't work, so be it, but give it a chance. I know someone has to have a winning idea that we could mold into something amazing.

I'll start:

Perhaps a traders club with a monthly membership paid in FLY.  A portion of the FLY would go to pay a community selected group of "pro traders" that could field questions and walk the new members through the utilization of their personal tools and techniques.

Or a miners club with the same parameters...

Or an advertising engine service like the XDE II machine for other projects, for a fee in FLY

We could have guest instructors/educators and run the service portal on the vegas website with a chat function too.

Of course these ideas might not work, but again, I know someone has an idea that we can work with...

Please don't focus on how these ideas won't work, instead focus on how something else could work and then we can get excited about it...run with it!!!
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 11:27:17 PM

Ouch!

I think the confidence vote is in on YObit.

This project needs a reboot and a clear development plan.

It is time to work on winning back some supporters to this project.
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:16:35 AM

Hostile takeover anyone?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

Hostile takeover anyone?

that was really a good joke :'-D
Fallout4

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:31:44 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 07:54:01 AM by Fallout4

FLY it's long term project and that the current price is low, it is only an opportunity to buy more.
Vegas and the rest of the team put a lot of manpower and resources to this coin was a success and I believe, so be it.

Crypto is still in the early stages but people like Vegas, set new trails.

Fallout4 my advice - buy more FLY, because there will come a time that people will regret you not bought more.

Smiley

I am more than doing my bit keeping this alive by buying directly from the sell market, not just waiting for dumps.
Yet I am just a fudding troll apparently. Meh..

Just added another healthy sized bunch to my bag today.
Talk is cheap, remember.
Fallout4

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

As a side note, there is something in my waters that tells me that too many yobit wallets are in maintenence right now. Something might be up.
I was able to withdraw FLY just now but there are a bunch of people complaining about stuck withdrawals of all kinds, including BTC.
I'd think about moving anything of significance off there if you are able
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 10:52:25 AM

As a side note, there is something in my waters that tells me that too many yobit wallets are in maintenence right now. Something might be up.
I was able to withdraw FLY just now but there are a bunch of people complaining about stuck withdrawals of all kinds, including BTC.
I'd think about moving anything of significance off there if you are able

even the well coded wallets are in maintenance... thank you for ur warning. Have someone tried bleutrade?

Greetz
Steve
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

this days my coin support is to run a 24/7 staking wallet and this way supporting the network

thats not enough to get one of that good new PMs?

because i got none  until yet

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:04:27 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 05:28:00 PM by vegasguy

Ok.. I didnt PM anyone. I thought about it, and I didnt feel good about it. Guys Im going to make this very very simple for you. Even though I did make mistakes early, I want to point out the reasons why fly will fly higher than ever....

1. My persistence and passion. I dont quit, I never give up, and I dont fail. EVER. I grab on and I dont let go, and the harder it gets, the harder i push forward. Failure is giving up, and that wont happen.

2. I did far too many updates early. Lesson learned. The wallet is flawless. Im not going to make changes for quite a while.

Now, its only fair that I show everyone what is being coded at this moment. Its in ALPHA right now, and VERY unfinished, its not even linked to the server yet. So, all this is , is to show you what is on the way very soon. This is NOT a "mockup", but the actual software.

Now, after this screenshot is released.. lets see how the community reacts. The biggest gauge is Yobit. The second one is this thread. Things are about to get VERY interesting....  Grin

Fallout, Im not even going to slap you, because Ive said it many times, your ok. The reason, is you stay on topic. Your words are factual. You dont spread lies like trolls. You do support fly, so Ill let you go without a mark.

Im going to update this with details on how it functions in a few min few minutes.

For now, here is the current state of Yobit, so we can see if there is a reaction to this post or not. Thank you , to whoever sold me 500 fly @20k sats. LOL. Now, THAT is going to be a NICE profit Wink

Vegas

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

Ok.. I didnt PM anyone. I thought about it, and I didnt feel good about it. Guys Im going to make this very very simple for you. Even though I did make mistakes early, I want to point out the reasons why fly will fly higher than ever....

1. My persistence and passion. I dont quit, I never give up, and I dont fail. EVER. I grab on and I dont let go, and the harder it gets, the harder i push forward. Failure is giving up, and that wont happen.

2. I did far too many updates early. Lesson learned. The wallet is flawless. Im not going to make changes for quite a while.

Now, its only fair that I show everyone what is being coded at this moment. Its in ALPHA right now, and VERY unfinished, its not even linked to the server yet. So, all this is , is to show you what is on the way very soon. This is NOT a "mockup", but the actual software.

Now, after this screenshot is released.. lets see how the community reacts. The biggest gauge is Yobit. The second one is this thread. Things are about to get VERY interesting....  Grin

Fallout, Im not even going to slap you, because Ive said it many times, your ok. The reason, is you stay on topic. Your words are factual. You dont spread lies like trolls. You do support fly, so Ill let you go without a mark.

Im going to update this with details on how it functions in a few min few minutes.

For now, here is the current state of Yobit, so we can see if there is a reaction to this post or not. Thank you , to whoever sold me 500 fly @20k sats. LOL. Now, THAT is going to be a NICE profit Wink

Vegas

is this web based or in wallet application?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:52:09 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 04:50:14 PM by vegasguy

This is not web based. For now windows first and Mac after that.. then in about 6 months, android, and Iphone.

More info:

• Uses Yobit Api to pull data. Checks every 1.5 seconds
  • You can choose how high or low to set the alert. Keeps track of how many alerts in 24 hrs.  
  • If you minimize it, then a popup will appear in the bottom left corner  
  • You can have a sound alert. There will be a switch to turn on and off sound and popup alerts  
  • Strongly suggested to setup 2 screens on windows
  • Light green is highest %, then colors go slightly darker with lower percent. Small negative change is light red, to large - negative change will be blood red

Timeline for release? A few weeks.

Glad to answer more questions.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:01:33 PM

Yobit has so many pumps that getting in right
when the buying starts could be a big money maker.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

Can you implement trading with it? That will make it a lot more valuable.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: