Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:54:52 AM

Yobit has so many pumps that getting in right
when the buying starts could be a big money maker.

Indeed, Yobit happens a lot. The pumps are every day, so this application will certainly be useful because it is important to be at the very beginning as something starts to happen.

Good job vegas Smiley
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

Can you implement trading with it? That will make it a lot more valuable.

Im going to do better than that :

A bot will be implemented to auto buy and auto sell based on an algorithm. That will be 8 -12 months down the road Smiley

This software will be constantly updated. The fly wallet is finished, and nothing else to do there. My focus now is this software.

The only payment accepted for this software is fly. There is hardly any on yobit, AND the price is very low now. HINT!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

Yobit has so many pumps that getting in right
when the buying starts could be a big money maker.

Yup, because you will get in on the bottom, the second it starts.

The software also alerts you when there is an unusual price drop, so you can get out fast Smiley

If you cannot make a massive amount with this , then you dont belong in Crypto.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

I want to say something VERY important. There are only a few hundred fly coins on yobit, and there has been the most volume ever for fly coin for 24 hours.

Soon Yobit will be sold out. Now, if everyone follows my advice, youll be glad you did. First, dont list anymore on the exchange. Your stopping the price from rising. Let is drain out, and it will. Im on yobit chat many times a day promoting this.

Lets wait till its all drained out, and then its time to RESET THE PRICE where it belongs!!! Im thinking 400,000 sats. People WILL pay this as its $20 worth of fly coin per month for the software. So it doesnt matter what the price of fly is, they have to purchase $20 of it for a month. This does NOT hurt the buyer, but, if you have enough fly will make LOADS of BTC.

So now its in your hands. I will continue the development of the software and post screenshots on a regular basis showing the development. Your job is to not list the price under 400,000 sats.

I think before the weekend comes, its all sold out.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL , if you havent already.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:34:04 PM

Guys I want to start a discussion about this software.

What can be added to improve it?

Pricing is $20 a month. So I dont go crazy , it will have a minimum months to buy. 6 months min would cost $120 USD. Is the minimum to high?

Lets open a discussion because now its NOT about the coin but the software.

What about the name "Yobit pump alert". Please suggest better names. What about a name that brands fly coin with yobit pump alert, and brings them together?

This is not web based. For now windows first and Mac after that.. then in about 6 months, android, and Iphone.

More info:

• Uses Yobit Api to pull data. Checks every 1.5 seconds using my private datacenter with 1Gps upload/1Gps download
  • You can choose how high or low to set the alert. Keeps track of how many alerts in 24 hrs.  
  • If you minimize it, then a popup will appear in the bottom RT corner  
  • You can have a sound alert. There will be a switch to turn on and off sound and popup alerts  
  • Strongly suggested to setup 2 screens on windows
  • Light green is highest %, then colors go slightly darker with lower percent. Small negative change is light red, to large - negative change will be blood red
  • Will also alert you when price is starting to fall, so you can cash out BEFORE it falls too far

Timeline for release? A few weeks.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 06:36:09 PM

Pricing is $20 a month. So I dont go crazy , it will have a minimum months to buy. 6 months min would cost $120 USD. Is the minimum to high?

What about the name "Yobit pump alert". Please suggest better names. What about a name that brands fly coin with yobit pump alert, and brings them together?

This is not web based. For now windows first and Mac after that.. then in about 6 months, android, and Iphone.

More info:

• Uses Yobit Api to pull data. Checks every 1.5 seconds using my private datacenter with 1Gps upload/1Gps download
  • You can choose how high or low to set the alert. Keeps track of how many alerts in 24 hrs.  
  • You can have a sound alert. There will be a switch to turn on and off sound and popup alerts  
  • Light green is highest %, then colors go slightly darker with lower percent. Small negative change is light red, to large - negative change will be blood red
  • Will also alert you when price is starting to fall, so you can cash out BEFORE it falls too far

Vegas

If the software shows me, that I can trade my costs back in few days, so its worth everything.

A very great feature would be to integrate a ticker, which coins are right now free from withdrawal issues. I dont know, if this is possible or not.
And we pay in Flycoin, no?

Greetz
Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

More info:

Vegas

If the software shows me, that I can trade my costs back in few days, so its worth everything.

A very great feature would be to integrate a ticker, which coins are right now free from withdrawal issues. I dont know, if this is possible or not.
And we pay in Flycoin, no?

Greetz
Steve

Correct, the only form of coin I will accept for the software is fly.

Vegas

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:32:12 PM

Good job Vegas, i like that kind of software.....
But how we the bot can prevent to fall in fake pump?
Yobit is full of this everyday....
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:44:30 PM

They are all fake. The devs have NO intention of doing anything with them, ever.  Thats the point. The software will alert you when the pump starts. It will also alert you when its starts to dump. Yes, they are all pump and dumps, however, there is a TON of money to be made if you are alerted early enough, and thats what the software does.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

maybe you can help us, to understand how a fakepump looks like?
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 08:27:54 PM

snip

More info:

Vegas

First let me tell you that I can even pay $50 a month if it is even 70% accurate and includes the trade bot but for a starter the price should have both monthly buy option and long term so that first timers can try it out with less amount and once they are satisfied (which I am sure they will be) then they can use the option to buy it for long term.Let price not be the barrier for those who wanna try it for first time
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:50:07 PM

I want to say something VERY important. There are only a few hundred fly coins on yobit, and there has been the most volume ever for fly coin for 24 hours.

Soon Yobit will be sold out. Now, if everyone follows my advice, youll be glad you did. First, dont list anymore on the exchange. Your stopping the price from rising. Let is drain out, and it will. Im on yobit chat many times a day promoting this.

Lets wait till its all drained out, and then its time to RESET THE PRICE where it belongs!!! Im thinking 400,000 sats. People WILL pay this as its $20 worth of fly coin per month for the software. So it doesnt matter what the price of fly is, they have to purchase $20 of it for a month. This does NOT hurt the buyer, but, if you have enough fly will make LOADS of BTC.

So now its in your hands. I will continue the development of the software and post screenshots on a regular basis showing the development. Your job is to not list the price under 400,000 sats.

I think before the weekend comes, its all sold out.

PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL , if you havent already.

Vegas
I like this idea.To help you with it I have just bought Fly coin @47300 I hope everyone follow your advice and not sell it below 400000 satoshi.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:13:11 PM

snip

More info:

Vegas

First let me tell you that I can even pay $50 a month if it is even 70% accurate and includes the trade bot but for a starter the price should have both monthly buy option and long term so that first timers can try it out with less amount and once they are satisfied (which I am sure they will be) then they can use the option to buy it for long term.Let price not be the barrier for those who wanna try it for first time

Im still deciding on the price. I think $20 a month is very fair. Im very confident that this software will be THE software to have, as so much money can be made from it. I would consider letting people try it for $20 for 1 month. The bot wont come until many months after the initial release. First will be the alert , so you can get in on the early pumps, and then the alert when it starts to dump, so you can quickly get out. The bot to auto buy / sell and create and test the algo will be many months after.

Keeping the price at $20 month , will allow many people to purchase the software. This means more people that buy the coins and price goes way up as many people will have the software. Ill also setup a chat room exclusive to buyers of the software where we can share our thoughts on what we should buy that moment based on what the software is telling us. Later this chat will be built in to the software. 

Vegas

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:56:35 AM

Yobit Blastoff
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:45:27 AM

Yobit Blastoff
What do you mean?

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

this is the competition ur tool as paid solution have to beat

and i see there big question marks

if u can come close to that features

https://coindata.io/about

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

Coindata.io only supports Poloniex and Bittrex while this is exclusively a yobit price alert tool.The price for coindata is also high.So I don't think either of them is a competitor to each other.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:28:11 PM

Coindata.io only supports Poloniex and Bittrex while this is exclusively a yobit price alert tool.The price for coindata is also high.So I don't think either of them is a competitor to each other.

Agreed. Coindata is not a competitor as it does not work on yobit. I picked yobit for many reasons. First it's the home of flycoin. But more than that it's also the home of more pumps then any other exchange. Typically when a new coin is released in the price is low it will typically start out on yobit ,  as it's much more difficult to get a coin listed on Bittrex or polo. I do like a lot of the features I read about, and it give me more ideas for the future. I would really like
 the ideas from the community.  Even after the first release there will be updates, so let me know what you would like to see included. I would like to get the first release out in a timely manner. So, the first release will only include the basic functions , as seen on the screenshot. I also think the name fly, really goes well with the software.

zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

Agreed. Coindata is not a competitor as it does not work on yobit. I picked yobit for many reasons. First it's the home of flycoin. But more than that it's also the home of more pumps then any other exchange. Typically when a new coin is released in the price is low it will typically start out on yobit ,  as it's much more difficult to get a coin listed on Bittrex or polo. I do like a lot of the features I read about, and it give me more ideas for the future. I would really like
 the ideas from the community.  Even after the first release there will be updates, so let me know what you would like to see included. I would like to get the first release out in a timely manner. So, the first release will only include the basic functions , as seen on the screenshot. I also think the name fly, really goes well with the software.
When will it be realised and where can it be downloaded from? Can we have the android version too?

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

im not even trading on yobit i will pass on that tool
but i wish u luck with it

make not the mistake only accept FLY as payment
instead use any non fly payment to buy fly

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: