Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:24:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186124 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:52:36 AM

im not even trading on yobit i will pass on that tool
but i wish u luck with it

make not the mistake only accept FLY as payment
instead use any non fly payment to buy fly
If other coins are also accepted to buy fly software, that will render flycoin useless.

midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 07:15:03 PM

If other coins are also accepted to buy fly software, that will render flycoin useless.

I don't think that is what @cryptonit meant.

If you accept other coins, use those coins to buy FLY from the market.
Similar to mining other coins to be paid in FLY.
Accept other coins that are traded on YObit and use those currencies to support the FLY market.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:40:19 AM

Accept other coins that are traded on YObit and use those currencies to support the FLY market.

in my opinion i would start to migrate away from yobit. every coin that i see that uses them as a primary exchange finds themselves with very slow responses from the yobit staff and their wallets always in maintenance. something is going on with this exchange and i would advise to steer clear from it if possible.
Hectar

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:32:41 PM

hi im trying to withdraw this coin from yobit but its saying (stored in cold storage)can anyone help me what to do for it to reach my wallet ?or i have to wait for yobit
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 04:58:43 AM

in my opinion i would start to migrate away from yobit. every coin that i see that uses them as a primary exchange finds themselves with very slow responses from the yobit staff and their wallets always in maintenance. something is going on with this exchange and i would advise to steer clear from it if possible.

Yeah, I forgot to mention Bleutrade...

or any coin traded on Bleutrade could also be accepted to support buying FLY.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:53:22 PM

hi im trying to withdraw this coin from yobit but its saying (stored in cold storage)can anyone help me what to do for it to reach my wallet ?or i have to wait for yobit

ok let me look into this and find out whats going on.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:58:14 AM

Vegas

I can't withdraw either.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:29:42 AM

Vegas

I can't withdraw either.

I did send a message to Yobit. There is no reason for the wallet to be off. So, it usually takes them a few days to reactive it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:46:08 AM

Meanwhile, development moves forward on our yobit pump alert software. Here are the latest screenshots in action.

Yobit will be backonline,soon , so any fly you have bought you will be able to withdraw.

Here is a screenshot of the backend:

Guys, dont foget you can trade fly on Bleutrade also.

Vegas

Hectar

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:12:53 AM

Vegas

I can't withdraw either.

I did send a message to Yobit. There is no reason for the wallet to be off. So, it usually takes them a few days to reactive it.

Vegas

Thanks hope they respond quickly ,best buy from bleutrade no headaches
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:14:21 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 05:23:44 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

I can't withdraw either.

Vegas

Thanks hope they respond quickly ,best buy from bleutrade no headaches

Agreed.

For now
Guys, just use bleutrade, and I will stay on Yobit. Many of the Yobit wallets are offline, and in maintenance mode. With the upcoming release of "Yobit Pump alert", I hope to establish a stronger relationship with Yobit.  This will not hurt our upcoming software, as you can still trade it internally, and make big profits, as it doesnt matter if the wallet is offline , or not  Smiley

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/FLY/BTC

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

Ok Yobit is 100% working.. YAY!!! Just bought, and did a withdrawal. Worked perfect!

Some great prices on there. Buy, stake, hold. "Yobit pump alert" is in a closed beta testing. Do not ask for a copy.

Thanks

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:25:47 PM

More info on the "Yobit pump alert" software. Its actually one of the MAC coin devs thats doing the coding. He has raw talent, and dedication. He actually created a brand new algo with the MAC coin. NOT an easy thing to do.

Vegas

Hectar

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:13:19 AM

Ok Yobit is 100% working.. YAY!!! Just bought, and did a withdrawal. Worked perfect!

Some great prices on there. Buy, stake, hold. "Yobit pump alert" is in a closed beta testing. Do not ask for a copy.

Thanks

Vegas

mine still same (transfer from cold storage)cant withdraw
NoobKid220

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:23:55 AM

Hey everyone, It's NoobKidOnTheBlock here and no this isn't a puppet account for some odd reason it won't let me login into my original account which is odd.  Anyways I just wanna know what is up with FLYcoin and what is the latest version of the wallet and all that jazz because the wallet I downloaded doesn't seem to want to load on my computer and I'm using windows too btw but it keeps shutting the wallet down??? Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the answer guys Wink Cheers
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:18:30 AM

Hey everyone, It's NoobKidOnTheBlock here and no this isn't a puppet account for some odd reason it won't let me login into my original account which is odd.  Anyways I just wanna know what is up with FLYcoin and what is the latest version of the wallet and all that jazz because the wallet I downloaded doesn't seem to want to load on my computer and I'm using windows too btw but it keeps shutting the wallet down??? Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the answer guys Wink Cheers

hi noobs! ltnns

the latest wallet is in the OP or click below

don't know why your wallet won't load, but the software, despite recent improvements, still has a hard time with sudden unexpected shutdowns or resets, if that might be your trouble, a backup wallet.dat will usually get things going again, also re-downloading the BC can help

hope your account wasn't hacked!
good luck!  Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:34:18 AM

Thanks

Vegas

mine still same (transfer from cold storage)cant withdraw

Yep, mine too. However, I was able to initiate a tx, but it has been quite a while since. I'm assuming they are being done manually, as it still says it's coming from cold storage. 
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:42:41 AM

Good to see that flycoin price getting better at yobit.I am pretty confident that with the release of fly software, price will touch the moon.

NoobKid220

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:02:59 PM

Hey everyone, It's NoobKidOnTheBlock here and no this isn't a puppet account for some odd reason it won't let me login into my original account which is odd.  Anyways I just wanna know what is up with FLYcoin and what is the latest version of the wallet and all that jazz because the wallet I downloaded doesn't seem to want to load on my computer and I'm using windows too btw but it keeps shutting the wallet down??? Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the answer guys Wink Cheers

hi noobs! ltnns

]https://i.imgur.com/67W5l9q.png

don't know why your wallet won't load, but the software, despite recent improvements, still has a hard time with sudden unexpected shutdowns or resets, if that might be your trouble, a backup wallet.dat will usually get things going again, also re-downloading the BC can help

good luck!  Wink
Thanks so much mate I'll download that and see if I can't get things running properly Cheesy Yeah I'm hoping my account wasn't hacked either because this waiting fucking 360 seconds between posts is killing me lol Cheers
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

hi noobs! ltnns

]

good luck!  Wink
Thanks so much mate I'll download that and see if I can't get things running properly Cheesy Yeah I'm hoping my account wasn't hacked either because this waiting fucking 360 seconds between posts is killing me lol Cheers

For those of you with syncing problems.

1. Close fly wallet, then Delete everything from roaming/flycoin (except wallet.dat)
2. Make a shortcut of flycoin.exe
3. go to properties and add find the box called "target". Add -zapwallettxes=1 on the end. So, the line will look like this:

C:\Users\Vegas\Desktop\Fly\FlyCoin-qt.exe -zapwallettxes=1

(just change user name, and location. My .exe is in a fly folder on my desktop)

4. Launch wallet and let it sync

It might stop once or twice, just close and reopen

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: