Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265784 times)
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:47:04 AM

I also never tried alcoins trading or collecting any of the altcoins.I tried to collect dogecoins and litecoins at the start but dogecoins got down by quiet a good amount after that and then i stopped collecting any of the altcoins,i dont trust them much and also i dont have much knowledge about that.

Well altcoin trading is for profit taking only and it's fine if people doesn't like this method. It's just an option for everyone to maximize their earning methods.

But you know it's worth to try. Give it a shot and build experience. That experience will help you to decide your future actions.
Definitely try altcoin trade was a good experience and a must-try. We can get a lot of advantages there. It could be we collect bitcoin easily. For the plan to be rich in bitcoin is not enough just to use one way because if we want to get a lot of bitcoin we must strive in order to earn more profits and become rich.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:05:50 AM

Well from ~$200 a year ago to ~$800 a few weeks ago that's your wealth times 4 right there. If you'd been crazy enough to sell your house and turn all your money into Bitcoin last year, you'd have a pretty nice stash of cash right now. Now if only I can get my hands (or finger) on a Supreme Kai's time ring  Roll Eyes

If we have only known, right? but there is no turning back time so the only thing we can do is collect bitcoins now, so we will have no regrets in the future. the 400 percent interest can still be possible a year from now.
Yes if the bitcoin still successful in the future, there is no guarantee that the price will continue to go high, so don't expect too much ,  so if bitcoin will failed you still have your money, holding it for long term is not easy because some times you really need your money immediately for emergency purpose.

Yeah you need to encash it when you are in need of money, and not many has that level of patience to hold it for long term, as most of them will start selling when they see higher price.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:08:08 AM

Yap, buy low and sell high. In other words, always buy alts when prices re going down and when there s blood in the water. The trick is to select the best potential coin and to learn when to get out of the market.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
coolakid

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:13:28 AM

I'm just a newbie so I still don't have plan. That guy that you talked to has a very cool plan tho, but I think 100 BTC is really hard to attain...
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:15:09 AM

My plans are just i am using my signature campaign payment as 50% on sports betting and balance i am keeping in reserve for my daily expenses to run my family, i am happy with small odds winning in sports betting as i am a business man and i run sports betting as a business man, who views high profit on long term.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:25:54 AM

Well from ~$200 a year ago to ~$800 a few weeks ago that's your wealth times 4 right there. If you'd been crazy enough to sell your house and turn all your money into Bitcoin last year, you'd have a pretty nice stash of cash right now. Now if only I can get my hands (or finger) on a Supreme Kai's time ring  Roll Eyes

If we have only known, right? but there is no turning back time so the only thing we can do is collect bitcoins now, so we will have no regrets in the future. the 400 percent interest can still be possible a year from now.
this is right. no one will sell his house and neccessary things of life just because an Imagination or just because of a though which can be wrong.
that time bitcoin was not that trusted. and lots of people didn't trust it. but it doesn't mean those peoples are idiots. there is still a lot of time to get profit again to adopt bitcoin. time will never go anywhere. you can get into it right now and generate a great future for you.
but now we should not loose time and prefer to do what we want to.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:34:15 AM

I also never tried alcoins trading or collecting any of the altcoins.I tried to collect dogecoins and litecoins at the start but dogecoins got down by quiet a good amount after that and then i stopped collecting any of the altcoins,i dont trust them much and also i dont have much knowledge about that.

Well altcoin trading is for profit taking only and it's fine if people doesn't like this method. It's just an option for everyone to maximize their earning methods.

But you know it's worth to try. Give it a shot and build experience. That experience will help you to decide your future actions.
Definitely try altcoin trade was a good experience and a must-try. We can get a lot of advantages there. It could be we collect bitcoin easily. For the plan to be rich in bitcoin is not enough just to use one way because if we want to get a lot of bitcoin we must strive in order to earn more profits and become rich.

Yes altcoin trading can considered as one of the side method to earn bitcoin. Yes it has risk but if a person really likes to try this method, they can build experience like what Im stating. But don't ever force yourself to a method that you don't really like.

If a person earns decently from their preferred method then it's good to just focus there.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:43:49 AM

Yes altcoin trading can considered as one of the side method to earn bitcoin. Yes it has risk but if a person really likes to try this method, they can build experience like what Im stating. But don't ever force yourself to a method that you don't really like.

If a person earns decently from their preferred method then it's good to just focus there.

Yup altcoin trading is really good to make some quick profits but you need to be very careful in choosing your coin, yesterday I bought few ETC when price dropped, I am hoping that it will bounce back again.
rosietesmen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:02:54 AM

Mining bitcoins used to be better than it is.  Now, it takes around 4-5 months to pay off the money you have to put towards the hardware to mine bitcoins.  With the price falling for the past year, it looks like that break-even time will only be dropping.  Also, the mining equipment uses a significant amount of power, almost to the point where it isn't worth it anymore.  You should look for better areas to invest your money.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:09:42 AM

Yup altcoin trading is really good to make some quick profits but you need to be very careful in choosing your coin, yesterday I bought few ETC when price dropped, I am hoping that it will bounce back again.

Yes that's why before choosing a "right" coin, learn to make some analysis first and test out some small amount at first. If you think you can handle the risk then go now and start your altcoin trading experience.

Yes a risky one but if all in all this is a dangerous method, no one will do this method but you see there are lots of persons in the community doing altcoin trades.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:56:20 AM

Yes that's why before choosing a "right" coin, learn to make some analysis first and test out some small amount at first. If you think you can handle the risk then go now and start your altcoin trading experience.

Yes a risky one but if all in all this is a dangerous method, no one will do this method but you see there are lots of persons in the community doing altcoin trades.

Its all about investing time in doing research related to market, after the good research you can get idea where to invest and when to invest, if you want to make quick profits the taking risk is mandatory.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:30:41 PM

Its all about investing time in doing research related to market, after the good research you can get idea where to invest and when to invest, if you want to make quick profits the taking risk is mandatory.

Does not require an investment research, investment requires only a profitable and can be trusted to bring in money that we have in order to be doubled. Investment is very dangerous to those who do not have reference materials, because many website investment fraud
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:56:07 PM

Does not require an investment research, investment requires only a profitable and can be trusted to bring in money that we have in order to be doubled. Investment is very dangerous to those who do not have reference materials, because many website investment fraud
So you mean to say that you can go for investment without doing any research? So what will you do if you invest at wrong place or in wrong product? Research is mandatory mate before investing your money.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:47:00 PM

my plan is to hold bitcoin only and not do anything with that, in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to increase so in this way i would make big profit
That's partially my plan. Another is to actually try ang get as many bitcoins as I possibly can without having to spend any fiat for it. Fortunately, for that I do get many new opportunities like now a days more freelance jobs are available with bitcoin payments.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:55:50 PM

my plan right now is to just buy as much bitcoins as possible right now, in this way i will manage to make some good money over time, i hope i will be rich with bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:44:25 PM

my plan right now is to just buy as much bitcoins as possible right now, in this way i will manage to make some good money over time, i hope i will be rich with bitcoins

That's a right plan to follow, buying bitcoin right now is not difficult as price is not too high, but it will be really difficult to buy coins when it will hold 4 digit price.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:40:44 PM

At my opinion it's a bad way to become rich dude, cause many other people think this way too and doing the same, but everyone can't become rich..

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:01:38 PM

I'll keep on working for coins and save thwm in my wallet then wai for the price to shoot up. I believe one day that could happen and I'll be thankful that I had known bitcoin when it's price is what it is today. Cheesy

Yes at this stage we should keep ourselves involved in collecting at much coins as possible as whatever volume of coins we will hold for the future will be more valuable as price may reach to the moon in future.
The future is bright with bitcoins and it's highly likely that bitcoin value would surge by then. I too am just earning / hoarding as many coins as I possibly can with the current skill set that I can offer. Other than holding bitcoins for long term, I do not have any long term plans for becoming rich with bitcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:15:53 PM

I look forward of having more than 100 btc, price of each will go up to about $2000 for a bitcoin ....when i get to this point... Will want to invest of owning a large company..
100BTC priced at $2,000. Man I'd be a millionaire if you convert that to our currency and quite a lot of people are going to be begging for me if I ever have that much amount. I really like your plan of having with some numbers for both number of bitcoin as well as for price of bitcoin. Seems much motivating !
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:19:54 PM

I look forward of having more than 100 btc, price of each will go up to about $2000 for a bitcoin ....when i get to this point... Will want to invest of owning a large company..
100BTC priced at $2,000. Man I'd be a millionaire if you convert that to our currency and quite a lot of people are going to be begging for me if I ever have that much amount. I really like your plan of having with some numbers for both number of bitcoin as well as for price of bitcoin. Seems much motivating !

Its very easy to say that to have 100 btc in wallet, but its not possible for everyone to hold that amount as to have 100 btc you also need to work hard continuously on it to achieve that milestone.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: