Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265784 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:51:51 AM

Plan to get rich with bitcoin, for my opinios. Spare your money to bitcoin then hold it cause bitcoin will be rising price and make bitcoin grow, so there you can gets some rich or goal. Waiting for yours day and this be happens.
Your suggestion shows how much you are confident about bitcoin ecosystem to hit some big values. From the past records of bitcoin value appreciation, anyone will have such a plan to become rich with the big bitcoin hoarding. Because, it is simple to save all your extra money into bitcoin and holding them for some long period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
facepalm

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:04:38 AM

My plan to get rich is to buy some stocks and bitcoins, wait a decade or two and wake up as a rich man some day.
The trick is to pick the right stocks.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:31:08 AM

my plan get rich with bitcoin the first i can colect bitcoin and altcoin
trading bitcoin and altcoin
i am buy hardware to mining altcoin and bitcoin
and capital money is enough iam open market placed exchanger local is my country and legal
Your plan seems very practical as a long-term progress towards to be a local exchanger in your region.

I believe you can skip the part of mining when you have collected bitcoins and altcoins will be more than enough to be an exchanger. As mining is not that much profitable in my experience also it requires lot of costlier maintenance and headache works too.
SolomonRising

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:00:37 AM

Buy ETC then swap it to BTC after the coming big run. 

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:20:34 AM

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is trading bitcoin and altcoin and also play on gambling to make some btc
I hope to get a jackpot in gambling, but its very hard (this is my second plan)

Well for sure you are going to get rich with bitcoin trading and as well as alt coin. Just make sure you know that alt coins that you are going to buy.
And don't just buy alt coins that you might think that is going to pump, study and research first before you are going to buy it.
And for your second plan, it is better if you are not going to try it.
Agreed do not try to gamble because no one can be rich in gambling. I also agree that you'll need to study and research for the alt coin your planning to buy if it have a potential to increase its price and it is also a risky method but we need to try for our luck and not to be lazy and just wait what will happen in our lives in the future.

Yes it is impossible to get rich with gambling if you are going to depend on it. And basically the people who are getting rich with gamble is only the house itself. They are the owners of it, they are the ones who are benefiting in gambling and if you want to be like that. Then build your own gambling site and have a big capital in it.
That's right people can get rich on gambling is the owner of the site, if the gambling player we could not rich because of online gambling system is already set up how many defeats and victories each player. So even if we win a lot in fixed betting more our defeat. Gambling is not suitable to obtain bitcoin and become rich. If I'd try the signature campaign and the results I use to trade, it can be very profitable.

Owners of the gambling site are rich and not to the players on it. Well, i do agree that gambling would not make at rich even we won big time but in the end you still lose all those coins. I would also choose trading  rather than gambling because trading have the possiblity of gaining profit if you trade smartly in gambling theres no such guarantee on any ways.

As quoted owners were the richest because among 100 people getting involved into gambling, only 10% have winning possibility. For this reason trading gives hope of earning but won't the profit margin is low compared to gambling.
If you compared earning from gambling with trading, how about risk of losing a money. i think you know what the answer in gambling you can easy get a money but you must can afford to lose too.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 11:35:08 AM

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is to buy every time I receive my salary. I’ll reserve a portion of my salary specifically for bitcoin and then treat it like an expense. One third of what I buy I’ll add to my trading capital and the other two thirds I will just store in my wallet for future use. When I profit with my trading hopefully then I will invest in other business not related to bitcoin. It’s good to have multiple streams of income or as what they say “don’t put your eggs in one basket”.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:39:20 AM

My plan to get rich with bitcoin is trading bitcoin and altcoin and also play on gambling to make some btc

Well for sure you are going to get rich with bitcoin trading and as well as alt coin. Just make sure you know that alt coins that you are going to buy.
And don't just buy alt coins that you might think that is going to pump, study and research first before you are going to buy it.
Agreed do not try to gamble because no one can be rich in gambling. I also agree that you'll need to study and research for the alt coin your planning to buy if it have a potential to increase its price and it is also a risky method but we need to try for our luck and not to be lazy and just wait what will happen in our lives in the future.

Yes it is impossible to get rich with gambling if you are going to depend on it. And basically the people who are getting rich with gamble is only the house itself. They are the owners of it, they are the ones who are benefiting in gambling and if you want to be like that. Then build your own gambling site and have a big capital in it.
That's right people can get rich on gambling is the owner of the site, if the gambling player we could not rich because of online gambling system is already set up how many defeats and victories each player. So even if we win a lot in fixed betting more our defeat. Gambling is not suitable to obtain bitcoin and become rich. If I'd try the signature campaign and the results I use to trade, it can be very profitable.

Owners of the gambling site are rich and not to the players on it. Well, i do agree that gambling would not make at rich even we won big time but in the end you still lose all those coins. I would also choose trading  rather than gambling because trading have the possiblity of gaining profit if you trade smartly in gambling theres no such guarantee on any ways.

As quoted owners were the richest because among 100 people getting involved into gambling, only 10% have winning possibility. For this reason trading gives hope of earning but won't the profit margin is low compared to gambling.
If you compared earning from gambling with trading, how about risk of losing a money. i think you know what the answer in gambling you can easy get a money but you must can afford to lose too.

Yeah gambling is an fastest way to earn and loose too, and most of the times we would be standing at loosing and it would be really risky to depend on gambling to become rich.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:41:07 AM

I don't have much Bitcoin but just planning to hold and sell whenever I feel the price fits my needs.
I'm just a student so I don't really have an income unless I'm doing freelance as programmer or offering services / selling digital goods . I will finish school in the next couple of years or something like that , hopefully I will find a job and could buy more BTC and the plan stays the same .. HODL until I see a good price .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:47:02 AM

We should not have to compare gambling with trade, these both are two different things trade is a way for getting money, it is a type of business while gambling is a way to get fun and is a type of entertainment, if we have to earn money then we should have to go for trade and if we have to search for entertainment then we should have to go for gambling.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:56:11 AM

I hope we need to have many bitcoins to get rich, for that we need to do lot of investments, if you really want to be rich better go for altcoin trading with some investment in other coins, buy at low price and sell them at higher.BTC
True to be rich in bitcoin we should have to make an investment because it can be used to double the advantage. The result very much and if we can make investments with both of us would be rich.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:06:24 PM

I hope we need to have many bitcoins to get rich, for that we need to do lot of investments, if you really want to be rich better go for altcoin trading with some investment in other coins, buy at low price and sell them at higher.BTC
True to be rich in bitcoin we should have to make an investment because it can be used to double the advantage. The result very much and if we can make investments with both of us would be rich.
I think it does not have to? because you can still get a profit that doubled without the need to invest. Do not be too hard to invest because the investment will pay big risk and maybe if you impose maybe you'll get a great loss.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:09:31 PM

I think it does not have to? because you can still get a profit that doubled without the need to invest. Do not be too hard to invest because the investment will pay big risk and maybe if you impose maybe you'll get a great loss.

We need to do great level of research before investing as nowadays its really difficult to trust online investments so its better to invest in real world.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:15:17 PM

The only plan about bitcoin I have is to save and save more. The more you save, the more chance you will have to make out big from bitcoin.

Consider bitcoin as a long term investment and save accordingly. I am sure you will not regret. Hold it for another 5-7 years to see the actual magic.

Yeah and try to collect as much as possible at a moment I still feel that earning bitcoin is not too difficult at a moment but in future it will be more tough to earn even a small amount of it.
yeah store is the basis for becoming rich, if you want to be rich then you have to be clever in managing finances, you should be able to regulate the money that comes in and out, you should be able to fix it so that expenditure can be as little as possible and save as much as possible your money after you have collected a lot of bitcoin you can convert it to a fiat of course when the price is high,,

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:30:37 PM

I think if we invest properly we will be able to get an advantage. I think the investment is necessary because we can supplement their income. Investments also has a way and must be done carefully because if one and less precise will be detrimental. We must take steps to move forward in order to become rich.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:41:41 PM

my plan get rich with bitcoin the first i can colect bitcoin and altcoin
trading bitcoin and altcoin
i am buy hardware to mining altcoin and bitcoin
and capital money is enough iam open market placed exchanger local is my country and legal
Your plan seems very practical as a long-term progress towards to be a local exchanger in your region.

I believe you can skip the part of mining when you have collected bitcoins and altcoins will be more than enough to be an exchanger. As mining is not that much profitable in my experience also it requires lot of costlier maintenance and headache works too.
I guess, he must be planning to have huge amount of principal amount before to be an exchanger. But in reality you need not to have big amounts to start an exchanging business. More over, I also want to suggest you to go directly for exchanging from your collected bitcoins and alt-coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 11:34:09 PM

This plan is pretty simple but i wont explain it here cause it's my own idea and give it to other people for free is very stupid Grin I don't know why people doing this.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:32:26 AM

This plan is pretty simple but i wont explain it here cause it's my own idea and give it to other people for free is very stupid Grin I don't know why people doing this.

Why you are not sharing your ideas here so that it can help other members to become rich in bitcoin? And if ever someone is going to follow your idea and is going to be rich one day with bitcoin. You are the reason why did they became rich, it is because they obeyed your strategy and idea.
And that means you are a good financial coach/consultant. Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:38:28 AM

I don't have much Bitcoin but just planning to hold and sell whenever I feel the price fits my needs.
I'm just a student so I don't really have an income unless I'm doing freelance as programmer or offering services / selling digital goods . I will finish school in the next couple of years or something like that , hopefully I will find a job and could buy more BTC and the plan stays the same .. HODL until I see a good price .

This the same with every person I meet who is interested in bitcoins. The younger generation is much better to teach about bitcoin because they are the ones who will be the future of this world. It also teaches them how to save money because all they want to do for now is hoard bitcoins. And this is good because they are avoiding to become the mindless consumerist which the young ones are mostly now.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:18:02 AM

This the same with every person I meet who is interested in bitcoins. The younger generation is much better to teach about bitcoin because they are the ones who will be the future of this world. It also teaches them how to save money because all they want to do for now is hoard bitcoins. And this is good because they are avoiding to become the mindless consumerist which the young ones are mostly now.

I agree with you the younger generations are more easy to teach about bitcoins because they can easily adopt bitcoins and the new trend technology.
They are exposed to it already, so it is going to be easy for them to teach bitcoins and they are going to be the new rich people in bitcoins.
If they are going to be motivated in bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:37:22 AM

I agree with you the younger generations are more easy to teach about bitcoins because they can easily adopt bitcoins and the new trend technology.
They are exposed to it already, so it is going to be easy for them to teach bitcoins and they are going to be the new rich people in bitcoins.
If they are going to be motivated in bitcoins.
for sure if they can be motivated it would be easy for them to get rich because of their familiarity with the web and most of the use of btc is from the net, i also wish that i can do some things and gave me fortune and be rich using bitcoin, im starting my journey with deep understanding of trading hoping that here i can succeed.

Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: