Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265784 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:52:07 PM

Winning A Jackpot!  Shocked this is my plan.. not sure if i can win but... maybe one day i will be rich

Who told you that you will be rich with that way? Is that person also rich in there? did you saw any other eprson who is rich with bitcoin?

NO.

Gambling is only for playing games and games are for entertainment and not for earning money, there is given a chance to get some money for victory but that do not lead to the wealthy life.
i have so many plans in future to become a rich person. but for my each plan i need a good amount of money that i havnt. therefore i am just waiting and holding my bitcoin for the price increase. i think i can only wait and hope that a time will come when i will  become a rich person.

I don't necessarily plan to get rich with bitcoin, i use bitcoin on a daily basis; im not sure what you guys do with it but everytime i get some bitcoins, i use it to buy my games and software on steam; thats mostly the main reason i use bitcoin. Otherwise i wouldnt even bother tryig to earn it because my real life job is quite reliable.

Agreed there are many other ways to get rich with bitcoin and you don't have to depend only on bitcoin to get rich as bitcoin is a currency and we should use it as a currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:29:41 PM

I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:52:27 PM

I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can through trading and a signature campaign. It's really hard to do with the price so high right now. If the price doesn't go up quickly then we still have tome to gain some to hold on to for long term.

Try to collect as much as you can at a moment as scenario would not be the same in future as at that time it will be really difficult to earn even a small peanut of bitcoin.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 10:44:41 PM

it will be really difficult to earn even a small peanut of bitcoin.

Please, talk more about the future.
Give the numbers for gambling too.
I need them.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:05:15 AM

There is no such plan to get rich with bitcoins but I am trying to earn as maximum as possible so that I can earn good profits in future.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:30:08 AM

There is no such plan to get rich with bitcoins but I am trying to earn as maximum as possible so that I can earn good profits in future.
you sure have a get rich plan with bitcoin ,
when you start invested your fiat money to bitcoin you have planned to be a rich man one day ,
when bitcoin price are unstopable reaching the limit to $1000 or maybe even $10000 , you planned it already.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:25:22 AM

But if you are just going to do that you are going to have hard time to get rich with bitcoin. But still if you are going to be patient at all.
And going to keep collecting bitcoins and you are going to save some of it in the future.
For sure you are going to be rich by that time when the price of bitcoin is going to be high.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:50:21 AM

my plan is to invest as much money as i can into bitcoin by buying it as long as the price is low and i can afford to buy more. also i am planning on accumulating more bitcoin through investments, trading and other jobs so in the near future when the price went up sell some of it for profit and spend bitcoin wherever it was possible.

What if the price din change at  all or the price just decline i bet you have a secondary plan for this.  Anyway it is much better if you roll your bitcoin to create more Bitcoin.  So investing it to profit generating businesses is much better in my  opinion.  One of those is by setting up online or local store that accept bitcoin. 
The decision of using bitcoin is much favorable for the success of bitcoin, I am seeing a lot of people who have planned that they will collect a lot of bitcoins and whenever the price increase they will sell all of them, which is wrong as with that we can face a big crash if everyone sell their coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boyptc

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:57:54 AM

my plan is to invest as much money as i can into bitcoin by buying it as long as the price is low and i can afford to buy more. also i am planning on accumulating more bitcoin through investments, trading and other jobs so in the near future when the price went up sell some of it for profit and spend bitcoin wherever it was possible.

What if the price din change at  all or the price just decline i bet you have a secondary plan for this.  Anyway it is much better if you roll your bitcoin to create more Bitcoin.  So investing it to profit generating businesses is much better in my  opinion.  One of those is by setting up online or local store that accept bitcoin. 
The decision of using bitcoin is much favorable for the success of bitcoin, I am seeing a lot of people who have planned that they will collect a lot of bitcoins and whenever the price increase they will sell all of them, which is wrong as with that we can face a big crash if everyone sell their coins.

Yes I agree with it but instead of using bitcoin for me it is better if you are going to keep some of it. And not going to totally use it.
Because by holding your bitcoins you are going to be rich with that method and you are going to sell it for higher price.
If the price of bitcoin is going to be high.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:02:59 AM

People are buying and collecting coins to earn profits from it and if they sell when price goes higher then I don't think there is anything wrong in it as bitcoin is a a form to make money and everyone should make best use of it.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:09:24 AM

Yeah when price increases people start to sell all their coins which definitely makes a big crash. Those who hold and wait for further price increase Wil be affected.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:07:40 AM

Yeah when price increases people start to sell all their coins which definitely makes a big crash. Those who hold and wait for further price increase Wil be affected.
I think some users sell their bitcoin because they know there is incoming price down and because they want to earn profit for their trading method. If you do not sell bitcoin you can not earn profit. The users who do not satisfied in the price now they will regret or they will be happy after this year end.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:11:34 AM

What if the price din change at  all or the price just decline i bet you have a secondary plan for this.  Anyway it is much better if you roll your bitcoin to create more Bitcoin.  So investing it to profit generating businesses is much better in my  opinion.  One of those is by setting up online or local store that accept bitcoin.  

People are buying and collecting coins to earn profits from it and if they sell when price goes higher then I don't think there is anything wrong in it as bitcoin is a a form to make money and everyone should make best use of it.
Bitcoin buy and sell when prices are high it was the same play the stock. We can benefit by holding and selling bitcoin when prices are high. If they have capital advantages will be better.
boyptc

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:12:17 AM

I agree with it, it is the risk of holding your bitcoins. But if you are going to think about it. Look at those bitcoin millionaires.
They waited for a long time but they saw the result of waiting for a long time for the price hike of bitcoin.
And they are now rich from it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:28:07 AM

What if the price din change at  all or the price just decline i bet you have a secondary plan for this.  Anyway it is much better if you roll your bitcoin to create more Bitcoin.  So investing it to profit generating businesses is much better in my  opinion.  One of those is by setting up online or local store that accept bitcoin.  

Bitcoin buy and sell when prices are high it was the same play the stock. We can benefit by holding and selling bitcoin when prices are high. If they have capital advantages will be better.

I think trading is a good way to plan to go for your way to become rich with bitcoin. It is effortless and you are just going to depend on the fluctuation of bitcoins and as well as the alt coins price that you are going to buy.
Many people are rich already because of trading.
True we can get rich by trading. We can take advantage of the fluctuations of bitcoin so that we can make a profit by selling bitcoin when prices are high. Moreover, if we have a large capital to trade, the benefits are also great.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:37:59 AM

I agree with it, it is the risk of holding your bitcoins. But if you are going to think about it. Look at those bitcoin millionaires.
They waited for a long time but they saw the result of waiting for a long time for the price hike of bitcoin.
And they are now rich from it.

but the truth is there are no so many rich peoples from bitcoin. because those peoples who bought bitcoin long ago didn't hold their bitcoin for enough price increase. most of them just sold them out after some days or some month.
but yes. there are still  few peoples who holding their bitcoin till yet and these peoples will surely become millionaire from bitcoin.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 08:08:10 AM

My plan is the signature campaign participation to earn bit more for pocket money. I don't think so to get richer with them. may be buy more bitcoin as an investment and hold till value get increased and sell the BTC at that time.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:40:41 AM

My plan is the signature campaign participation to earn bit more for pocket money. I don't think so to get richer with them. may be buy more bitcoin as an investment and hold till value get increased and sell the BTC at that time.
if there is no shop in your area and you think that most of the people there are still know about bitcoin i think you should open a general store and accept bitcoin from the people i think it will be a kind of bitcoin exchange. hope that you will get a good profit from this.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:44:08 AM

A pretty good plan. I think you are including into the person being educated. I'm glad you can do a more adult and help your parents. This could be the start of you be successful and grow rich in the online world, if you continue to study potential business in the internet then you will get it without having to spend quite a long time
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:50:41 AM

Yeah, that's true, what we earn from signature campaign is good as extra money as it is not that big...Investing on bitcoin and keeping it has a downside, we all know that all currency when kept for a long time, its value will depreciate, maybe in bitcoin it can't be seen because it keeps on increasing, but if you look at the time that you make your coin dull, it can be considered as loss. In my opinion, if you have bitcoin, try trading to atleast earn a few from time to time.

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: