Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:28:14 AM

I think I am not planning to be rich with Bitcoin. I only see Bitcoin as a bonus and that is all. It is just to earn a little bit money.
We never know what can happen with Bitcoin of course, but we all hope that we have some profit later.
lol if you has a great plan of course you would use all means including bitcoin. bitcoin also can make you rich. bitcoin could become a promising additional revenue
The additional revenue we are making with bitcoin every day also have the potential to make you rich if you save all of them without spending even single satoshi. The simple plan with the bitcoin to become rich would be saving it for long time.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:28:51 AM

I think I am not planning to be rich with Bitcoin. I only see Bitcoin as a bonus and that is all. It is just to earn a little bit money.
We never know what can happen with Bitcoin of course, but we all hope that we have some profit later.
lol if you has a great plan of course you would use all means including bitcoin. bitcoin also can make you rich. bitcoin could become a promising additional revenue
yes i agree bitcoin really can make rich, without having had a real job and I think a lot of people who have been rich by the bitcoin, especially when the price touched $1000 bitcoin or more.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Azarl

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:29:46 AM

Just gamble and gamble till I make a million I guess Cheesy
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:32:42 AM

Work as hard as possible here, by doing services, trading, sig campaigns, captcha.

Maybe in the future btc price will skyrocket to $1000 or more. And you sold your bitcoin vault and boom... you're rich

that is right, work very hard, not only in online jobs and signature campaigns, but also, we need to work hard in real life and invest part of it  in bitcoin and part in savings account or other investments... just don't forget to pour some of your profits from both fiat and bitcoin into your bitcoin wallet...  Wink
I personally never liked the idea to move the paychecks or other fiat assets into bitcoin or any other crypto unless it is just for trading purpose and not to invest in the coin.

I plan to save up my signature campaign earnings. Not being much, they are just a simple hobby. Amassing a fortune starting with the silver coins.

Just wait until bitcoin goes skyhigh Smiley
TO be honest sig's are the best way to experience or do experiments with bitcoins and add something to the stash which is well worthy.

Yes i agree with you, signature campaign is the best for earning bitcoin and also you can get rich with it. It's like you working and get paid in bitcoin.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:44:16 AM

investing in loan
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:18:04 PM

I have found great platform where  a little investment can take to sky limit. And that way is Bitcoin Binary Option a best platform to get rich with bitcoin.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:20:09 PM

well, i am not exactly planning on getting rich with bitcoin but i wouldn't mind seeing bitcoin price go 10 times more than the current price and get rich with what i have now.

so i am just accumulating bitcoin for the future XD
Everyone here collects Bitcoins with a hope that the price will rise soon so that they can get huge profit. But 10 times increase in price will take a long time so I will suggest you to invest bitcoins to gain more. Saving bitcoins is a good plan but if you want to earn fast then you have to become multitasker.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:03:30 PM

We all hope that we can earn some money with Bitcoin and that the value will rise for a long time, that will be so good.
But I think it will take a long time and that is not so good. We need all patience and that is very important.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:15:59 PM

Have a plan to earn for a comfortable life. With the growing price its possible for us to get rich. We get rich soon if we have a long lasting trust on the Bitcoin technology.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
topiOleg

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:22:18 PM

Just holding. Not to get rich though, you would need invest a lot and the risk of Bitcoin price trade in two digit number after many years is still there, although small...

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:53:28 PM

Just holding. Not to get rich though, you would need invest a lot and the risk of Bitcoin price trade in two digit number after many years is still there, although small...

It's the same for me, as well.
I don't have money to invest in bitcoin so only what I can do now is to try to collect it in a free ways (signature campaigns for example) and keep in my wallet, waiting for the price increase when we become mainstream.
Patience is sometimes virtue Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:02:27 PM

I don't have money to invest in bitcoin so only what I can do now is to try to collect it in a free ways (signature campaigns for example) and keep in my wallet, waiting for the price increase when we become mainstream.

if you do not have much money to invest or otherwise, preferring to hold it badly.
it is better to grow your money a little into a lot, and it was better than on hold.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:54:29 AM

Im trade only with small capital trying to be reach with 0.x bitcoin . two digit in  bitcoin trade for me is good amount, maybe i will take loan in real life then buying 2digit bitcoin.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:21:45 AM

yes I agree with you but I have one lovely plan to get rich with bitcoin first I invest money in bitcoin and after play gambling more because good service in bitcoin for gambling and win the more gambling after sell a bitcoin with good price and slowly slowly collect more money and after rich

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:26:35 AM

yes I agree with you but I have one lovely plan to get rich with bitcoin first I invest money in bitcoin and after play gambling more because good service in bitcoin for gambling and win the more gambling after sell a bitcoin with good price and slowly slowly collect more money and after rich
Yes if you win in a gamble you'll get a huge profit, but if they lose daam gamble you'll get a great loss, perhaps the result of a gambling nature is not temporary. You need to be careful.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:48:09 AM

For me just keep it, just curious with how E currency can go heh.
I feel is a bit difficult to get rich with bitcoin, unless you have at least 100 btc, then ya it makes a difference if price go up. (And a lost of course if it go down.)

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:53:09 AM

I feel is a bit difficult to get rich with bitcoin, unless you have at least 100 btc, then ya it makes a difference if price go up. (And a lost of course if it go down.)
Yeah maybe you're right, everyone has a richness of its own targets. I actually consider myself rich if every week I was able to collect as much as 0.2 bitcoin. If it happens I've meganggap myself rich  Cheesy
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:22:56 PM

My plan is to create or advertise something which triggers people to be in Bitcoin. The more people you convince the great chance of you to success.
and I am don't have any great plan to get rich, I just want to give bitcoin priority in my daily use, activity and purchases, I am using bitcoin in most buying selling activities and I am looking forward for more, I am earning a good income through bitcoin and I am very happy with it.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:32:54 PM

My plan is to create or advertise something which triggers people to be in Bitcoin. The more people you convince the great chance of you to success.
and I am don't have any great plan to get rich, I just want to give bitcoin priority in my daily use, activity and purchases, I am using bitcoin in most buying selling activities and I am looking forward for more, I am earning a good income through bitcoin and I am very happy with it.

Well different people have different attempt to get rich with bitcoin.
No matter what will you do to get rich, just do it with honest ( not by scam attempt just like we saw on this forum these day )

For me, I'm collecting btc and will waiting until the value has high enough
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:39:19 PM

the fact of this life "for be rich with bitcoin you rich with US. Dollar ". because if you not reach you can't buying a ton of bitcoin as invesment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: