Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:02:28 AM

My plan is to get rich by simply just use the bitcoin as a investment and make money with it on that way.
I think this is easily possible if we have enough patient for it.

That plan is very popular for all of people that use bitcoins it is better if you are going to invest a big money for bitcoins. As you wait for its price increase, the more you have bitcoins, the more income you will generate after you patiently waiting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:33:14 AM

My plan is to get rich by simply just use the bitcoin as a investment and make money with it on that way.

That plan is very popular for all of people that use bitcoins it is better if you are going to invest a big money for bitcoins. As you wait for its price increase, the more you have bitcoins, the more income you will generate after you patiently waiting.

At the moment, bitcoin is too volatile to even consider adding additional risk by investing in a grc denominated asset (this includes mining). Always a winning strategy to simply hodl.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:42:33 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 08:27:15 AM by Slark

At the moment, bitcoin is too volatile to even consider adding additional risk by investing in a grc denominated asset (this includes mining). Always a winning strategy to simply hodl.
I missed that great opportunity in the past. When like 7 years ago when you had trust in in bitcoin, you could buy, mine or gather enough BTC to be now a bitcoin whale.
Bitcoin is too expensive now. For most people buying large amount of BTC is impossible - small fries like me only pray that they could earn from price spikes, this time possibly bigger than in 2013.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:53:35 AM

We know it that bitcoin is too volatile and decentralized but you won't get profit it you are not going to risk. But for holding your bitcoins today.
There is no risk for just holding it today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10294

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:19:47 AM

I missed that great opportunity in the past. When like 7 years ago you could have trust in in bitcoin buy, mine or gather enough BTC to be now a bitcoin whale.
Bitcoin is too expensive now. For most people buying large amount of BTC is impossible - small fries like me only pray that they could earn from price spikes, this time possibly bigger than in 2013.

It doesn't really matter that several of us missed out on previous bubbles and previous opportunities to buy thousands of coins for small amounts of fiat.

What matters is that we can decide today the extent we want to diversify our investments into bitcoin or to invest large quantities into bitcoin hoping for a few more 10x growth periods.

There is plenty of reason to believe that we remain in the very early adopter phases of bitcoin, so we should be glad that we know about it and we are making some investments into it...

Personally, I started in late 2013, so my average cost per BTC is not much lower than the current price, even though I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge with bitcoin in the past 2.5 years. 

Nonetheless, if anyone is just finding out about bitcoin today, they would likely do well to take a decent size stake into it and to research and probably to continue to dollar cost average into it, and there are quite a few ways to do that these days.  After setting up the various accounts to purchase BTC, then the question becomes how much to invest, and I would suggest not to invest more than you can afford to lose, and to make a few lump investments over the next few months and then to dollar cost average by buying anywhere between $5 per week and $500 per week, depending on your budget and insuring that you are not taking away from your regular living money.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:23:43 AM

I think HODLing it is probably the most profitable way.

I mean, investing it comes risks. There are lots of scams out there. You can trust in the bitcoin protocol.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:07:09 PM

I mean, investing it comes risks. There are lots of scams out there. You can trust in the bitcoin protocol.
Yes maybe the signature campaign played it safe ways to collect bitcoin or services if you have the expertise. Investments we must be careful and thorough so that we can invest properly.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:13:16 PM

so do you mean just holding will give you profit without risk you get lost, how when you holding bitcoin the price goes down. it's not a risk to get lost by holding?

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:27:48 PM

I dont really have a plan to get rich using this currency. And I really think there is no chance for me to get rich here. I dont go really deep in what is in it. But I know there is success in my day job.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:10:33 PM

so do you mean just holding will give you profit without risk you get lost, how when you holding bitcoin the price goes down. it's not a risk to get lost by holding?

Honestly many people just holding without doing nothing. The result? They are just increasing their losses thru holding. People think that holding is just an easy thing. If you are in a holding process also learn to minimize the losses. There are only 2 outputs, win or loss, so make some move to only push for a win.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:15:45 PM

I dont really have a plan to get rich using this currency. And I really think there is no chance for me to get rich here. I dont go really deep in what is in it. But I know there is success in my day job.
actually bitcoin can make someone rich, but it was probably only for people who have a good strategy in getting bitcoin. Also and it was special to the person who really go full time for bitcoin
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:24:47 PM

actually bitcoin can make someone rich, but it was probably only for people who have a good strategy in getting bitcoin. Also and it was special to the person who really go full time for bitcoin

Yes it can make someone rich especially those big players where the ability to buy 10 coins in an instant is just a piece of cake. But you know there are small players that eventually grow as years passed and can considered now as big players. They really focus doing some trades that's why they improved their strategy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:31:03 PM

Yeah and if you are working part time on bitcoin then you cannot expect to get rich with it, as if you want to get rich then you need to hold  huge number of coins for future.
Drakrmaster

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:49:49 PM

I am looking online for a support job to earn 1000+ btc and retire  Grin
BTCBTCBTC
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:56:54 PM

Yeah and if you are working part time on bitcoin then you cannot expect to get rich with it, as if you want to get rich then you need to hold  huge number of coins for future.

That's true its same like as big traders does, holding huge amount of coins will allow you to make good profits even with a small flucutations so if you want to get rich then you should hold descent amount of coins.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:58:35 PM

basically as long as you strive and work hard with bitcoin, bitcoin can give you wealth. of course, you also have to work full for bitcoin.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:05:20 PM

My plan is just too get rich by holding the bitcoin long enough and that soon or later cash out to make big dollars.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:11:02 PM

My plan is just too get rich by holding the bitcoin long enough and that soon or later cash out to make big dollars.

This could be good indeed but I would not use this only to get rich you can better also trade these days.
With this 2 combined you will make profit for sure without any doubts.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:48:23 PM

This could be good indeed but I would not use this only to get rich you can better also trade these days.
With this 2 combined you will make profit for sure without any doubts.

Yes and we have an opportunity to grow our coins in the form of trading so we should not miss this opportunity, as only holding will not highly profitable.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:49:45 PM

I am looking online for a support job to earn 1000+ btc and retire  Grin
BTCBTCBTC

Don't know why but this sounds shady to me. Cheesy
What kind of online support job would make it possible for you to earn 1000+ btc in a legal way or without fooling or scamming other people?
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: