Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265800 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:51:00 AM

I hope that eventually the price will rice up to a high price.

If that happens i make sure to cash out and hope to have gather a very healthy portfolio of stocks.

Thats great man. I am thinking at present situation We just need to hold the bitcoin to get rich. because Price chart value bitcoin is increasing day by day and halving is on the way. So better to hold the bitcoins:)
I will say this several times. I think the price increases due to halving bitcoin will not raise prices more than 2-fold. so you need a lot bitcoin if you want to be rich when prices rise bitcoin. I do not think <20 BTC will make you rich. if the price rises
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:34:30 PM

My goal is not going to be rich just to have some fun times of my life and just collect bitcoins.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:43:54 PM

My goal is not going to be rich just to have some fun times of my life and just collect bitcoins.

when I wast started using bitcoin my thought is same. I just used bitcoin for have fun and get knowledge. but now I learned some good skills and earning a good amount in bitcoin by doing some jobs and signature campaign..
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:36:06 PM

-Somehow earn tons of bitcoins
-Wait for a huge price increase
-Jump on the good price
-Profit!
to become rich therefore you have to collect more much bitcoin. probably more than 50 BTC. if the price rises, surely you can become rich quickly

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:39:41 PM

I have so many plans and mostly related with with bitcoin will wait until it go to mainstream than i will start my early retire life, will go to world trip with my girl and spend my time on beaches.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:41:36 PM

-Jump on the good price
-Profit!
to become rich therefore you have to collect more much bitcoin. probably more than 50 BTC. if the price rises, surely you can become rich quickly

Work smart and try to collect as many coins possible at a moment as the price would be much higher in future so buying bitcoin is an investment and you can expect best returns on it in future.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:45:58 PM

my plan is to invest as much money as i can into bitcoin by buying it as long as the price is low and i can afford to buy more. also i am planning on accumulating more bitcoin through investments, trading and other jobs so in the near future when the price went up sell some of it for profit and spend bitcoin wherever it was possible.

Buying the dip...
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:43:12 PM

jjust keep on gambling and gambling....use stratagies....and the luck is the main factor!!....you do all this i am sure you will be rich:D:D:D
lol if you have a proven strategy to win and profit. I'll buy that strategy. but no one who has it. so I think any strategy will be useless. what you need is just a fluke.
I've never seen anyone get rich from gambling with bitcoin?
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:12:42 PM

jjust keep on gambling and gambling....use stratagies....and the luck is the main factor!!....you do all this i am sure you will be rich:D:D:D
lol if you have a proven strategy to win and profit. I'll buy that strategy. but no one who has it. so I think any strategy will be useless. what you need is just a fluke.

You probably need skills and extremely excellent skills though.There have been many hardcore winners on dice sites and handful people winning tons due to bugs,it might be profitable if you plan it properly but there are a lot people who plan to become rich doing it.Thanks to Stunna Smiley
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:46:47 PM

You probably need skills and extremely excellent skills though.There have been many hardcore winners on dice sites and handful people winning tons due to bugs,it might be profitable if you plan it properly but there are a lot people who plan to become rich doing it.Thanks to Stunna Smiley

There are only few who are born lucky and have more percentage of winning but it doesn't goes same with all as majority of us would end up loosing, so its better not to depend on gambling to get rich.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:08:34 PM

There are only few who are born lucky and have more percentage of winning but it doesn't goes same with all as majority of us would end up loosing, so its better not to depend on gambling to get rich.

Exactly. It would not make sense to gamble your money away. Because you won't win anything.
My goal is a little bit different though. I try to trade the altcoin markets and try to make money while bitcoin is growing in price.

4by2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:31:40 PM

Statistically speaking, the largest majority of us would lose in these games and a very small amount of people would actually end up making any money off gambling.

It is very possible that you could earn money, but chances are you will lose.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:37:56 PM

-Jump on the good price
-Profit!

I think you need more than 50 bitcoin to be really rich. Now a days, inflation rate is very high. So even if its 1000$ a bitcoin, inflation will eat your 50 btc in no time. You'll need something that will continously earn you money or bitcoin without doing anything. This will counter inflation rates. It could be a good investment or business.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:19:22 PM

My plan was to mine it.. but now I'd rather earn it in other ways.

Try other ways because i think mining nowadays couldn't be as profitable as before, because it's needing good budget to start with.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:18:17 AM

Try other ways because i think mining nowadays couldn't be as profitable as before, because it's needing good budget to start with.

Getting rich with bitcoin is a big deal. At this moment mining is not giving good profit, so as suggested by above mate trying other methods seems to be better option.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ryananda

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:51:16 AM

Getting rich with bitcoin is a big deal. At this moment mining is not giving good profit, so as suggested by above mate trying other methods seems to be better option.
Yes in bitcoin there are many ways to get bitcoin. Maybe we should experiment and try all means in order to obtain bitcoin in large numbers. I'm sure if we persevere and be patient surely will get bitcoin easily.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 11:32:27 AM

The best way I would like to suggest is that, when you get some bitcoins, start your own website of any category. So you will start earning to there. There are a lot of people who are earning better amount for their living from their websites. I am also earning better amount from my websites.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:29:50 PM

agree to you Mining is not a great option reward is getting smaller, right ? you need a lot of miner. let alone the cost of electricity is very large. the use of a miner is also very difficult and complicated

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
BitcoinPC

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:42:10 PM

It is a long way if you want rich with Bitcoin, because you should awareness the increased of Bitcoins,
but the best way of halving,
Wilberforce

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 12:43:19 PM

just collect bitcoins and wait for the big boom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: