Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265803 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:42:39 PM

It's difficult to make such plans really unless you are born in very rich family or have some very profitable ideas, like Gates or Steve Jobs.
My plan is very simple, to collect or buy as much Bitcoin I can and also invest part of this BTC funds in my own business.
So, hopefully, this will give me 2 realistic chance to become rich, but probably not in the near future.
I consider both Bitcoin and my business long terms, will do my best and really hoping the best.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:02:48 PM

I'm currently planning to invest, also holding some of my coins and, eventually, using part of it to trade btc and altcoins.

That's a good plan although I believe having a plan to get rich will only stand in the way of getting rich because having a plan usually limits your mind to that plan instead of thinking open and freely about a case.

Having a plan gives you a goal and a direction. And it does not mean you cannot give attention to opportunities that could go in your way. You can always improvise and revise your plan as you go along.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:15:30 PM

I don't have any plan to get rich with bitcoins as to get rich with it I need to have huge amount of coins in my wallet and as of now I don't see it happening with me.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

With a sports betting strategy i am making 0.05 -0.10 btc everyday which i use to buy coins that have huge potentials, i'll keep accumulating for some years
Yes May be you get profit for this day but you will not lucky forever. the Most of gambler was lost a lot of their bitcoin in gamble. I suggest you to choose trade bitcoin it is more fair than gambling. if you have big amount of bitcoin to start it, you will get rich in a short time if you always get profit.

He is right. There are already a lot of people who's life got ruined because of gambling. Even if you are lucky now and getting profit, there is no assurance that it will continue to be so. And getting rich thru gambling is not a plan because gambling does not assure you of any income. It's outcome is based on luck.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:36:52 PM

Hey guys,

I just spoke to a guy over chat who told me his plan was to get 100 BTC, wait for the price to reach $5k per BTC and retire after that. Since he lives in a third world county, that might be possible for him. I know this is a simplification of the problem but I d like to know what s your plan. How many BTC is your goal, at what price and what happens once you reach that goal. After all, we have all been involved in a dream, why not dream it a bit more.  Grin
What about the third world country? Why do you think it might be easier there with his dream?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:39:51 PM

Trading with bitcoins can make you rich in future and you need to find different way to earn bitcoins and if you have multiple ways then it will be much easier to get rich with it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:59:43 PM

With a sports betting strategy i am making 0.05 -0.10 btc everyday which i use to buy coins that have huge potentials, i'll keep accumulating for some years
Yes May be you get profit for this day but you will not lucky forever. the Most of gambler was lost a lot of their bitcoin in gamble. I suggest you to choose trade bitcoin it is more fair than gambling. if you have big amount of bitcoin to start it, you will get rich in a short time if you always get profit.

He is right. There are already a lot of people who's life got ruined because of gambling. Even if you are lucky now and getting profit, there is no assurance that it will continue to be so. And getting rich thru gambling is not a plan because gambling does not assure you of any income. It's outcome is based on luck.
whatever the reason I think gambling will never help us to become rich. even plans to get rich from gambling really not a good idea. we all know gambling is high risk, in fact always lose more than win.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
royalfestus

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

i dont think i can get rich with bitcoin Cheesy i am just newbie on bitcoin world,but i hope i can get so many profit when i trde altcoin,and its will give me so many bitcoin,and i will trade it to money,and use that money to make food store,and i think its bitcoin impact.

Can you remember you posted this as a newbie 8 months ago? So much can be achieved over time with dedication and focus.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
royalfestus

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:17:47 PM

I just thought of those of who had this good plan on getting rich with bitcoin 8 months ago that are dead. Life with the pursuit is what makes it achievable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:32:26 PM

whatever the reason I think gambling will never help us to become rich. even plans to get rich from gambling really not a good idea. we all know gambling is high risk, in fact always lose more than win.

Exactly and if anyone is depending only on gambling to become rich in future then that is a big risk to take with your life as you will be loosing at most of the times.
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:17:44 PM

My plan to get rich is gaining as much as possible in bitcoins and hopefully sell it soon or later when it has a good times.
I do not have any other plans right now honestly.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:52:01 PM

My plan to get rich is gaining as much as possible in bitcoins and hopefully sell it soon or later when it has a good times.
I do not have any other plans right now honestly.
Well,that is called gettin rich genius.Gaining as much bitcoins as possible and selling it for the higher price is nothing new.It's a played out trick.People do really accepted a few creative answers once the thread has crossed 50 pages of discussions.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Ananya Zebar

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 07:26:31 PM

I prefer to day by day market analysis and spent our bitcoins in trading, purchase bitcoin gift cards for get more profit.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Trading with bitcoins can make you rich in future and you need to find different way to earn bitcoins and if you have multiple ways then it will be much easier to get rich with it.
it very good idea that trading with bitcoin , and i also same think that trading with bitcoin can make you more rich because bitcoin is really going to rise up its price and we can get a big profit from bitcoin easily .
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:03:12 PM

First I will find a source for capital funds to get stable income. Then I proceed to invest in some online investment site to grow my bitcoin. The other I can do is I can trade bitcoin in trading site so I can have a future incone when the  stacks is up. And also sometimes for fun I playing in gambling site to grow bitcoin because I believe in lucky time.

If you do not want to lose your money and dreams then stay away from online investment sites and these sites often comes as scam and the owners of those site escape/run away with the money of their site members. If you want to increase your money for to get a good capital for your business then you start trade with altcoins It will be beneficial.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:46:55 PM

When I have capital available  to invest and when I see,  of course, a good pricing, then  I buy and hold. I'm rarely  doing trade, I think that I  will need more knowledge of the  market to do that more often.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:07:52 PM

When I have capital available  to invest and when I see,  of course, a good pricing, then  I buy and hold. I'm rarely  doing trade, I think that I  will need more knowledge of the  market to do that more often.

Right not even with a small amount of capital there is still many possibilities. The altcoin market is one of them. I've been trading alts for years now and finally got the hang of it. Meaning i can earn around 15% per month. Which is quite a lot.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:00:47 PM

My plan to get rich is by investing in the bitcoin right now and than make some good money with that.
I think that its possible and that there can be made money with this.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:18:04 PM

I just looked right now. Forex Paradise is still there. See my signature, below, for their website.

Only 20 more days to my payout. They will give me a full bitcoin, even though I started with only a quarter of a bitcoin. Do you think they will last 20 more days so I get my payout?

They have another, new, temporary program. You could lose, but you might win.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:09:07 PM

First I will find a source for capital funds to get stable income. Then I proceed to invest in some online investment site to grow my bitcoin. The other I can do is I can trade bitcoin in trading site so I can have a future incone when the  stacks is up. And also sometimes for fun I playing in gambling site to grow bitcoin because I believe in lucky time.

I agree with you. For now, it's better to collect and earning bitcoin to get capital and when you already have a good capital, you can start open a business or buy a mining.
I think do not need a capital to start work and produce bitcoin, although the use of capital would be easier, but if you do not have it. its not a problem, because you can produce bitcoin without continental capital,
so try to work with any method and collect and save every bitcoin you get. try to be consistent with it
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: