Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?  (Read 265795 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:55:25 PM

First I will find a source for capital funds to get stable income. Then I proceed to invest in some online investment site to grow my bitcoin. The other I can do is I can trade bitcoin in trading site so I can have a future incone when the  stacks is up. And also sometimes for fun I playing in gambling site to grow bitcoin because I believe in lucky time.

I agree with you. For now, it's better to collect and earning bitcoin to get capital and when you already have a good capital, you can start open a business or buy a mining.
I think do not need a capital to start work and produce bitcoin, although the use of capital would be easier, but if you do not have it. its not a problem, because you can produce bitcoin without continental capital,
so try to work with any method and collect and save every bitcoin you get. try to be consistent with it

that is a good opinion but it will take a longer time to collect a required amount f capital we have to bring a capital from our money and have to invest them to get faster income and a speedy business. With that we will save our time.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

I'm having no plans to get rich, I just want to see what the bitcoin is gonna brings me, I hope it will be some good stuff but we cannot predict this right now so we need some patient at the moment.
Iceborn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:40:35 AM

I'm having no plans to get rich, I just want to see what the bitcoin is gonna brings me, I hope it will be some good stuff but we cannot predict this right now so we need some patient at the moment.
Like a lot of others I also do not have a plan but I do not see a problem because of this, some people get rich by trying something they never had planned.
I think you should not plan something to be come rich it can be good but it can also be bad so I think you just have to see what the time will bring.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:00:31 AM

Like a lot of others I also do not have a plan but I do not see a problem because of this, some people get rich by trying something they never had planned.
I think you should not plan something to be come rich it can be good but it can also be bad so I think you just have to see what the time will bring.
If you will become rich and you do not plan it then I would say you are just lucky and  we know that only few of those people who are rich because of luck, most of the successful people who became rich are those who work hard and they implement their plan no matter what.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:07:38 AM

If you will become rich and you do not plan it then I would say you are just lucky and  we know that only few of those people who are rich because of luck, most of the successful people who became rich are those who work hard and they implement their plan no matter what.
i think after a better luck there is something that is what we called hardwork . because with hardwork ee can do anything . if anyone is here want to be rich then he should make some plan instead to left all upon luck .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:08:50 AM

All of us have plan to get rich, for me my plan is to have bitcoin exchange here in my country to have stable income and to promote bitcoin to other people who do not know about bitcoin.
nova-rider

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:14:12 AM

My plan, if i have a lot money, it's  to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it for  the long term, there are good  chances for bitcoin to become  more used and valued over the years.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:15:27 AM

i think after a better luck there is something that is what we called hardwork . because with hardwork ee can do anything . if anyone is here want to be rich then he should make some plan instead to left all upon luck .

i don't believe in luck.
everybody makes his own luck in life. this means if you are working hard and working smart it means that you can make a good amount of money and then if you are wise enough you can invest that kind of money into something good to make more profit on it and in time you can eventually become rich.

Buying the dip...
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:34:00 AM

i don't believe in luck.
everybody makes his own luck in life. this means if you are working hard and working smart it means that you can make a good amount of money and then if you are wise enough you can invest that kind of money into something good to make more profit on it and in time you can eventually become rich.

I think every success is accompanied with luck. You have a plan and work hard for it so you got the so called edge but doesn't mean you will succeed automatically. It's like playing a dice betting game and you set winning chance at 70% but you still need luck to win it. Planning, hard work and dedication gives us the edge rather than not planning and just waiting on what to happen next. 
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:06:43 AM

i don't believe in luck.

I think every success is accompanied with luck. You have a plan and work hard for it so you got the so called edge but doesn't mean you will succeed automatically. It's like playing a dice betting game and you set winning chance at 70% but you still need luck to win it. Planning, hard work and dedication gives us the edge rather than not planning and just waiting on what to happen next. 
yes right luck accompanied by hard work will bring us success because no matter how hard we are doing if luck doesn't permit us to succeed we cant be rich in anyhow, but if aside from hardwrok and dedication together with what we called luck we will able to reach whatever we wanted to achieve just keep on moving forward to meet our success.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:33:11 AM

My plan, if i have a lot money, it's  to buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it for  the long term, there are good  chances for bitcoin to become  more used and valued over the years.
a lot of people have planned to become rich by buying bitcoin ,
i guess you are a little bit too late hmmm ?
in 2009 or 2010 you might can make this happen by buying bitcoin for $1,000 only ,
in the next 5 years you are a millionaire already.
nowadays it is sounds impossible?
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:17:52 AM

Never thought of getting rich with bitcoins, but trying to collect as much as I can so may be in future if price reaches the moon then there is a possibility that I can get rich with it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:53:03 PM

Never thought of getting rich with bitcoins, but trying to collect as much as I can so may be in future if price reaches the moon then there is a possibility that I can get rich with it.

what do you do with bitcoin collect as much as possible and hope the price rises higher in the future it is your wish to become rich with bitcoin. why many people are still hesitant to become rich with bitcoin? bitcoin can make richer faster than your real job. I have several examples like my friend who had become rich with bitcoin. I really know he was initially really poor. but now he has a lot of money because bitcoin. therefore I think and has a rich plan with bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:01:58 PM

what do you do with bitcoin collect as much as possible and hope the price rises higher in the future it is your wish to become rich with bitcoin. why many people are still hesitant to become rich with bitcoin? bitcoin can make richer faster than your real job. I have several examples like my friend who had become rich with bitcoin. I really know he was initially really poor. but now he has a lot of money because bitcoin. therefore I think and has a rich plan with bitcoin.

Yes we can get rich with it if we work on it in a smart way, and if you get some support from the luck then it will be like cherry on the cake, and its true that you can get rich with it in quick time.

Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:33:22 PM

Yes we can get rich with it if we work on it in a smart way, and if you get some support from the luck then it will be like cherry on the cake, and its true that you can get rich with it in quick time.
i see three ways.
1. start a business with bitcoin and become rich. this is hard and if you can do that, you can most likely also become rich without bitcoin.
2. buy and hold bitcoin. and hope for it to rise. possible, but do not expect to become rich that way.
3. start saving in bitcoin, something you would not have done in fiat. and start investing it wisely. this is a long and slow way, but the most likely in my opinion.

dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

I think holding bitcoins could be a potential way to get rich only if the bitcoins price reaches very high level, otherwise you may earn some good profit, but I don't think this will make you rich.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:21:18 PM

To get rich with bitcoin I am going to invest a lot of money over the years into bitcoin itself and leave it all and not spend it at all. So essentially just saving bitcoin.
Then when bitcoin goes up alot in price I will sell them to take no risk of it going down again because of other panic sellers.

I don't think its a smart move to put all your money in bitcoins, no one knows where bitcoin will land in future and if something goes wrong with it then you will be loosing all  your money.

Indeed I wouldn't put all into bitcoin it is very risky and as you said no one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future.
Investing small portions seems to be the best bet but if bitcoin does get big good on the people that invested all of their money.

Bitcoin is full of surprises and anything is possible with in future, we should have faith in its potential but we should never make a mistake of trusting it blindly, as if price falls in future then it will create a big problem for  us.
I think everyone has a different idea, I think when a person already believes in bitcoin then they will believe in the future of bitcoin as possible until she was working full time in bitcoin or they invest huge capital in bitcoin, because they were convinced by that I sure they will get rich from bitcoin

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:53:37 PM

I think holding bitcoins could be a potential way to get rich only if the bitcoins price reaches very high level, otherwise you may earn some good profit, but I don't think this will make you rich.

There is definitely a good possibility of getting rich, but for that you need to have hundreds of coins that you will have to hold for many years. If that isn't the case, then you can make a good profit for sure, but you'll not even come close to getting rich. This is something that people shouldn't be focusing at these days. It's too late for for the majority of the people.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:16:25 AM

There is definitely a good possibility of getting rich, but for that you need to have hundreds of coins that you will have to hold for many years. If that isn't the case, then you can make a good profit for sure, but you'll not even come close to getting rich. This is something that people shouldn't be focusing at these days. It's too late for for the majority of the people.
The method is already written, the only problem now is our inability to take that in action, that should be carefully analyze for everyone who wanted to be rich, that will not come in an easy way, we have to work for it and take time to reach our goal. If you learn how to risk then you have a chance to be rich.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:26:58 AM

My plan is to buy bitcoin using fiat and store it for years to come. There will be appreciation in the value of bitcoin over the years to come as more people will want to own some bitcoin as and when they hear about it. You can also use bitcoin to invest into altcoins such as Ethereum, NXT and other cool projects. I would suggest looking at Iconomi, Singular DTV, Synereo and Decent as these projects have the possibility to give good returns to its investors. So have some bitcoin and invest in some altcoin, block chain projects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: