Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 08:30:29 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346496 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:54:39 PM

Looks like Burstcoin.biz is off on yet another fork...this is starting to get a little scary, I understand that the admins are trying their best to solve this problem but at some point this instability is really going to have a bad effect on the coin

Well seriously that is me out for now...another fork, another massive amount of BURST just erased from my account...it is like the past few days has been zero-sum. No real answers on the Burstcoin forum, all I see is coin being earned then later removed from scheduled payout. It is not like this is a new problem but there are still no answers to be had after all this time, does not bode well for the future sustainability of this coin if this keeps going on.

wow folks on the burst forum are quite responsive and active.
Thanks to god from my end there are not issue so far

I am not saying they are not responsive or active, just saying there seems to be no progress being made with this issue as it keeps happening over and over. The past two days have been a total wash again and all I see on the forum is attention being paid those mining on ninja...like I said before: I am not saying the community is not great or that the admins are being negligent...far from it. It is just a reality that with these kinds of problems remaining unsolved moving forward it is not very promising. I personally have a lot invested in the Assets which means I am heavily invested in the success of this coin...it is just really disappointing to keep getting banged around by these problems.

I can understand your frustration, I invested and I'm planning to invest in mining operations, I would like to see price and adoption rising with no hiccups, but this is the real world, and I have to deal with a price lower than 100 sat and network issues, but I believe in this coin a lot.
If ZEC worth more than one BTC so BURST should worth 10000 BTC LOL
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:50:18 PM

Looks like Burstcoin.biz is off on yet another fork...this is starting to get a little scary, I understand that the admins are trying their best to solve this problem but at some point this instability is really going to have a bad effect on the coin

Well seriously that is me out for now...another fork, another massive amount of BURST just erased from my account...it is like the past few days has been zero-sum. No real answers on the Burstcoin forum, all I see is coin being earned then later removed from scheduled payout. It is not like this is a new problem but there are still no answers to be had after all this time, does not bode well for the future sustainability of this coin if this keeps going on.

wow folks on the burst forum are quite responsive and active.
Thanks to god from my end there are not issue so far

I am not saying they are not responsive or active, just saying there seems to be no progress being made with this issue as it keeps happening over and over. The past two days have been a total wash again and all I see on the forum is attention being paid those mining on ninja...like I said before: I am not saying the community is not great or that the admins are being negligent...far from it. It is just a reality that with these kinds of problems remaining unsolved moving forward it is not very promising. I personally have a lot invested in the Assets which means I am heavily invested in the success of this coin...it is just really disappointing to keep getting banged around by these problems.

Are you sure it's the pool?  I've been on and off .biz and never had any problems (that I know of)...not on currently but I would hang in there.

Agree posting here is useless, make sure you get it to the appropriate spot on the Burst forums. 
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:47:50 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 11:58:46 PM by skidog

Hard drive went down. Where is the newest wallet for download? Is the OP up to date?
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:24:33 AM

no coin was erased from your account. If the pool goes off on a fork - it thinks it's won all the blocks, and it WILL pay out those blocksForks happen, it appears .BIZ went off on a fork, but it also brought itself back onto the mainstream branch, and as I said - the pool will have paid out all blocks it thought it won.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:25:08 AM

no coin was erased from your account. If the pool goes off on a fork - it thinks it's won all the blocks, and it WILL pay out those blocksForks happen, it appears .BIZ went off on a fork, but it also brought itself back onto the mainstream branch, and as I said - the pool will have paid out all blocks it thought it won.

The wallet DB - https://db.burst-team.us

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
btiAndy

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:21:43 AM

@haitch... I am aware of that "no coins were erased from my account", just the words were failing me to describe the effect...the main frustration here is the many hours of wasted energy mining only to see it all "disappear" in the end and then reset to zero. I am mining with close to 20 TB and these past few days have generated practically nothing. I would prefer to see the pools go offline for the time needed to truly fix the problem and return with some reliability than keep going on like this...these incidents tarnish the image of the coin or does nobody recognize this?
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:34:17 AM

Do pools actually continue paying when they are on a Fork? My experience is that the Pool on a Fork stops paying out and payments are queued, when the Fork is sorted then the coins are removed from the queue?

If coins are actually paid out, surely they could be exchanged etc and not be retrievable?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
btiAndy

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:45:30 AM

Do pools actually continue paying when they are on a Fork? My experience is that the Pool on a Fork stops paying out and payments are queued, when the Fork is sorted then the coins are removed from the queue?

If coins are actually paid out, surely they could be exchanged etc and not be retrievable?

Rich

My experience is once the pool forks it seems to recognize somehow it is forking as the earnings just pile up in the account and are marked as unpaid, eventually they get "erased" and reset once everything is synced back up.
RichBC

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:49:48 AM

Rich

My experience is once the pool forks it seems to recognize somehow it is forking as the earnings just pile up in the account and are marked as unpaid, eventually they get "erased" and reset once everything is synced back up.

Yes agreed which I fine equally annoying as the Pool obviously can recognise that something is wrong but often does not seem able to rectify the problem....

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
haitch

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:25:31 PM

Rich

Rich, when the pools are forked they continue mining and carry on earning what they believe is mined. When they get back on the main chain, those coins still need to be paid out. Some of the coins the pool thinks it earned get paid out on the fork and never appear to the miners, but the bulk of them do. I have to deposit coins from my wallet to the pool to allow the pool to payout and resume normal operations. To date I've paid out around 1M Burst to the pools and miners due to forks.

I'm aware of the frustration caused by the forks, and wish there was something I could do to avoid them - but until the devs can find/fix the root cause, they'll occur from time to time. The last mod by the devs made the forks a lot less common - the pools went for weeks without an issue, until the problem over the weekend. Once all the wallets stabilize, and we get more people upgrading from old wallets to new, I'm sure we'll be stable for a long time again. But in the meantime, we just need patience and understanding that we're working on it.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:28:30 PM

Rich

the earnings in the pool do pile up, and the pool will pay out what it thinks it has, but once the pool rejoins the real chain it learns it's real balance, and doesn't have the funds to pay out the fork mined coins - so I put my own coins into the pool funds so it can pay out those fork mined earnings. To date it's been over 1M Burst from my wallet to the pools/miners for fork based mining.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
RichBC

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:56:15 PM

Rich, when the pools are forked they continue mining and carry on earning what they believe is mined. When they get back on the main chain, those coins still need to be paid out. Some of the coins the pool thinks it earned get paid out on the fork and never appear to the miners, but the bulk of them do. I have to deposit coins from my wallet to the pool to allow the pool to payout and resume normal operations. To date I've paid out around 1M Burst to the pools and miners due to forks.

I'm aware of the frustration caused by the forks, and wish there was something I could do to avoid them - but until the devs can find/fix the root cause, they'll occur from time to time. The last mod by the devs made the forks a lot less common - the pools went for weeks without an issue, until the problem over the weekend. Once all the wallets stabilize, and we get more people upgrading from old wallets to new, I'm sure we'll be stable for a long time again. But in the meantime, we just need patience and understanding that we're working on it.

H.

H thanks for the explanation and for your continued support and the significant personal price you have paid when supporting Forked Pools. There must be subtle differences to Pools / Forks as I have definitely seen Forks where payments are Queued and not paid to Miners?

Here's hoping the Dev's can come up with a full fix as otherwise as the Network grows the costs could become unsupportable. As an interim measure it would be good if a simple piece of monitoring code could be added to the Pools such that when they are Forked they just stop accepting Deadlines?

pool.burstcoin.eu was as I am sure you know Forked for some time Today.

Rich

btiAndy

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:05:08 PM

Just checked in out of curiosity...burstcoin.biz has gone wonky again...really crazy.
haitch

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:50:26 AM

Just checked in out of curiosity...burstcoin.biz has gone wonky again...really crazy.

When was that ? - looking at it now and it's on the main chain and looking healthy .... been monitoring it most of the day and haven't seen any devivations

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
btiAndy

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:40:42 AM

When was that ? - looking at it now and it's on the main chain and looking healthy .... been monitoring it most of the day and haven't seen any devivations

The transfers in the Queue...is that normal? Everytime I have seen that it is associated with a fork...as well it has been 24 hours and I see no evidence of transfer, some accounts are sitting with over 300 Burst...from my side at least this is why it looks "wonky" to me...
RichBC

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:03:35 AM

The transfers in the Queue...is that normal? Everytime I have seen that it is associated with a fork...as well it has been 24 hours and I see no evidence of transfer, some accounts are sitting with over 300 Burst...from my side at least this is why it looks "wonky" to me...

Yes there are some massive numbers Queued, something is not right? However it's not on a Fork.

Rich

haitch

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:39:58 AM

Yes there are some massive numbers Queued, something is not right? However it's not on a Fork.

Rich

Yeah, sometimes after a reboot it gets corrupt reward assignments for one round - it wants to payout more coins than there will ever exhist. I've cleared out the corrupt records and the pool is paying out now.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
wieme

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 07:38:27 PM

Please reset Italian pool!

Cheerz,
Wieme
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:18:00 PM

BURST BASH 48 HOURS! 18:00 Monday http://burstpool.ddns.net/# then 18:00 Tuesday http://burst.lexitoshi.uk/# !

Come one come all to our joint Burst Bash giveaway! 3000 Burst given out every 3 hours for 48 hours! Our pool code has been re-modified and site layout improved!

So dont be late! 18:00 CET Monday at http://burstpool.ddns.net/# and 18:00 CET Tuesday at http://burst.lexitoshi.uk/#

Rewards will be given out and ended with plenty of time to move from one pool to the other!

ALL Miners are welcome all mining programs accepted!

Have question contact tross here or either Lexicon or tross in burstcoin forums

Come Rock our servers and earn some Burst!

CET is Central European Time!

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 05:16:42 PM

-[ANNouncement - Asset Payouts]-

As stated, all asset payout lists will be posted here https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1824/asset-payouts-crowetic-s-asset-payout-thread/17 from now on.

Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: