Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427559 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:21:56 AM

This won't gonna happen because bitcoin and bank are not related to each other. Bitcoin server purpose of transaction without fees I mean less fees and bank charges heavy transaction fees but generally we use bank to store our money because it centralised and problem with decentralized is that if system get hacked then no one will come to give back my money.
Yeah I have the same thought, banks and bitcoin are two different concept and bitcoin doesn't have anything to deal with bank's existence. And banks are under controlled by the government and they has become a major part in people's life so it's quite an impossible mission to make banks disappear.

True, I think even if Fiat currency disappear and electronic currency or cryptocurrency ruled, banks will not disappear. Banks have a purpose in this world that is why they are still here. Banks pool money and lend it to people who need money. This makes the world go round. This is credit. The concept is to give people more wiggle room to transact.
Banks are too stable to make it disappear, thinking that it will disappear is like saying that the government will disappear.. Not gonna happen unless their a total chaos in the world and when there's no chaos there is now law at all, so having to imagine the worst scenario, it will not happen now and in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:30:50 AM

This won't gonna happen because bitcoin and bank are not related to each other. Bitcoin server purpose of transaction without fees I mean less fees and bank charges heavy transaction fees but generally we use bank to store our money because it centralised and problem with decentralized is that if system get hacked then no one will come to give back my money.
Yeah I have the same thought, banks and bitcoin are two different concept and bitcoin doesn't have anything to deal with bank's existence. And banks are under controlled by the government and they has become a major part in people's life so it's quite an impossible mission to make banks disappear.

True, I think even if Fiat currency disappear and electronic currency or cryptocurrency ruled, banks will not disappear. Banks have a purpose in this world that is why they are still here. Banks pool money and lend it to people who need money. This makes the world go round. This is credit. The concept is to give people more wiggle room to transact.
Banks are too stable to make it disappear, thinking that it will disappear is like saying that the government will disappear.. Not gonna happen unless their a total chaos in the world and when there's no chaos there is now law at all, so having to imagine the worst scenario, it will not happen now and in the future.
Exactly,there is practically no stability in the worild right now and banks have been known for so long to provide such stability,we know that they actually don't,however they preserve this image which isn't going to disappear anytime soon as it seems.So it will be really hard for Bitcoin to completely destroy the banks so they no longer exist really,but it will be good if something close to this happens.

markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:12:29 AM

Bitcoin can not make banks disappear because it has not parallel system to replace all the things what banks are doing and services they are providing. Bitcoin has controlled a large portion of banking services mostly online related things already and that is sufficient to keep focus on. They will exist in working together atmosphere continuously.
i think bitcoin can replace banks as we can see that the new trend of the new generation is toward online trading and shopping, they mostly do shopping online, and the the trend is now even in progress in underdeveloped countries, so if all the people of the world start using crypto currencies then there will be no use of banks and banks will automatically disappear,

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jonpande

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:06:45 AM

Bitcoin Can Make Banks disappear? Of course not, because bitcoin is not able to completely change the money and as money there will be no bank will also, unless, you are more powerful than governments in each country.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:44:15 AM

Well to be honest this is a very good question,yes it Can make banks disaappear .bitcoins is the new future .well there should be  a education system for bitcoins so that more and more people know about bitcoins .then only salary can be taken as bitcoins and whole ovet banking system will be taken by bitcoins.kudoos:)

betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:57:14 AM

Bitcoin Can Make Banks disappear? Of course not, because bitcoin is not able to completely change the money and as money there will be no bank will also, unless, you are more powerful than governments in each country.
I think it is impossible for bitcoin can be more powerful than the government, and I think as long as fiat still control the banks will never disappear,

maydik

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:58:33 AM

Banks will disappear, this can not be determined, the money exists, the bank will exist.If the bitcoin replaces the paper currency, or other digital currency to replace the paper money,then the bank may disappear.There is also a possibility, the bank will also choose another way.
akashborikar

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:46:59 AM

I dont think it possible to disappear a bank. Many people use banks and that is really important for them.
I think the older people dont even know what Bitcoins is and what you can do with it and that is the problem.
Ru_Ezaz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:33:17 AM

I doubt any company besides banks will loan you some ammount to you repay withing 40 years or 50 years,they take the risk and in the most cases they are able to get around 200% the investment ammount.Bitcoin hasnt such structure,to try to enter on these market,try to get a loan for 1 year with bitcoin and see how difficult they will throw at you ,asking several things,proofs,anyway the thing is banks has a fee high but offer an unique repayment time .
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:40:10 AM

Exactly,there is practically no stability in the worild right now and banks have been known for so long to provide such stability,we know that they actually don't,however they preserve this image which isn't going to disappear anytime soon as it seems.So it will be really hard for Bitcoin to completely destroy the banks so they no longer exist really,but it will be good if something close to this happens.

That's is really impossible. Bitcoins are popular, yes, but it is not enough to defeat stable establishment like banks. still many people are not familiar with bitcoins, crypto currency will become popular but it was just like that. many people will still prefer to save on bank like the way of traditional way of saving money. Bitcoins can be an options but not to the point to defeat banks.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:47:45 PM

It seems that experts say that Bitcoin 'Here to Stay,' But Banks Could Disappear.

"TheStreet: How do you think FinTech will impact the way banks operate?

Frank Schwab: Banks either react on, or they will disappear. Anyway, the consolidation of the banking industry accelerates as the behaviour of people changes. Some banks will benefit from [FinTech], some will be pushed to the back end, and some will disappear."
http://www.thestreet.com/story/13419089/1/bitcoin-here-to-stay-but-banks-could-disappear-says-fintech-expert.html

What's your read on that?

In my opinion bank can never be disappear . Atleast in 40-50 year bank can never be disappear , because the main reason behind this phrase is that a big part of the population of the world is uneducated and this will take much time to became aware about this and use online payment .
Banks most likely wont disappear but they will need to adapt, some will be more successful with that than others and those will become the dominant banks of the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:19:09 PM

Well bitcoin even with its huge potencial its very hard, banks  will always provide their lending service, bitcoin wont allow such feature loans for over 1 year even above 30 days its very hard.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:53:41 AM

I like to believe that people are stronger then governments and establishment. Banking system exists for a long time, my opinion is that bitcoin is better and if people of this world see as I do we can change this world together.
When people are united anything can happen, I know here we talk about far future but changes are inevitable. I strongly believe that bitcoin is capable for this, one day we will see how people quitting from banks and joining bitcoin, that will be great turnover.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
IsaacBitcoiner

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:59:47 AM

I dont think it possible to disappear a bank. Many people use banks and that is really important for them.
I think the older people dont even know what Bitcoins is and what you can do with it and that is the problem.
It is well known that a lot of people are not aware of Bitcoin. This is one of the limitations that Bitcoin needs to overcome before it becomes mainstream,
because many people have a tendency to avoid new technologies, especially if they don't know how it works.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:29:36 AM

It is well known that a lot of people are not aware of Bitcoin. This is one of the limitations that Bitcoin needs to overcome before it becomes mainstream,
because many people have a tendency to avoid new technologies, especially if they don't know how it works.

I think slowly bitcoin is conquering online transaction industry.  The one hindering it is the  position of government towards bitcoin.  There are lots of internet person who already known bitcoin especially some popular sites like steam is accepting bitcoin as a payment.  If the government favors bitcoin usage then, the daily adoption of bitcoin will exponentially increase due to government backing the use of bitcoin.
BrockHunter

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:28:58 AM

Nope its not possible and you are right but its also that banks are simply way to powerful they are together a sort of controlling the whole world.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:58:16 PM

Nope its not possible and you are right but its also that banks are simply way to powerful they are together a sort of controlling the whole world.
If bitcoin will go the same way of working as real banks, I do not think that this will be the best choice. It all depends on how will their work relates to the users, and how to be served by ordinary citizens. If bitcoin offers good and favorable conditions it is possible to take out it is in the lead.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:09:58 PM

I don't think bitcoin can make banks disappear.  The reason is that banks are already established and supported by the government while bitcoin is not supporter by the government and there are only a few percentage of the population supporting it.  It may change how bank deal with people but bitcoin will never make banks disappear.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:14:48 PM

It seems that experts say that Bitcoin 'Here to Stay,' But Banks Could Disappear.

Frank Schwab: Banks either react on, or they will disappear. Anyway, the consolidation of the banking industry accelerates as the behaviour of people changes. Some banks will benefit from [FinTech], some will be pushed to the back end, and some will disappear."
http://www.thestreet.com/story/13419089/1/bitcoin-here-to-stay-but-banks-could-disappear-says-fintech-expert.html

I think ot can if bitcoin spreads over more areas in the world. I thu k more hitech CPU tries will use ot more since it is new and the future of finances.

d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:53:13 PM

I think ot can if bitcoin spreads over more areas in the world. I thu k more hitech CPU tries will use ot more since it is new and the future of finances.
I do not argue with the fact that new technology is the future of the world, but you need to answer the question of how much we are ready to move entirely in bitcoin or simply digital currency. Some of the world in general still lags behind at least half a century.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: