Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427559 times)
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:13:26 AM

I think not because banks will always find a way in order to continue their existence. If they see bitcoin as a threat to them then they will modify and innovate to compete with bitcoin and in fact they are already studying and doing something to compete the technology of bitcoin and then applying it to them. Another thing is that fiat will continue to exist so as long as there is fiat then there will always be banks.
Fiat will not disappear well that depends on the government .also i have read some news about biggest banks to innovate or planning to accept bitcoins they will go over bitcoin which to be more convienient for the users of it they will taking advantage of bitcoin .
I don't remember what country it is but that country will make a Altcoin which only use on their country and not allowing bitcoin on them .government on them are taking advantage so that matter advance technology will make money for them .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:16:32 AM

I think not because banks will always find a way in order to continue their existence. If they see bitcoin as a threat to them then they will modify and innovate to compete with bitcoin and in fact they are already studying and doing something to compete the technology of bitcoin and then applying it to them. Another thing is that fiat will continue to exist so as long as there is fiat then there will always be banks.

Let us be aware that bitcoin has a limit of its production - I believe it is up to 12 million bitcoins and that is it. Hence, fiat money will still be around and so with the established banks. Let us be aware though that bitcoin was not created to take over fiat money and banks. It was created to have alternative way on transacting online comercially that is more convenient and private - people can choose as to what to use.

Not 12 millions but its 21 millions, apart from that I agree with you that there is no need in choosing only one if we have an choice to use both of them, as we cannot depend only on bitcoins at a moment.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:15:59 AM

Let us be aware that bitcoin has a limit of its production - I believe it is up to 12 million bitcoins and that is it. Hence, fiat money will still be around and so with the established banks. Let us be aware though that bitcoin was not created to take over fiat money and banks. It was created to have alternative way on transacting online comercially that is more convenient and private - people can choose as to what to use.

Not 12 millions but its 21 millions, apart from that I agree with you that there is no need in choosing only one if we have an choice to use both of them, as we cannot depend only on bitcoins at a moment.

Oh I am sorry, it is 21 million.. I'll be editing it now.. thanks for pointing that out - just a typo error Smiley Doing both - bitcoin and fiat money is the way to go. That is the wiser way of using it. There is no advantage in just doing one over the other, we should always adopt and use everything at our convenience and advantage..
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:37:37 AM

Oh I am sorry, it is 21 million.. I'll be editing it now.. thanks for pointing that out - just a typo error Smiley Doing both - bitcoin and fiat money is the way to go. That is the wiser way of using it. There is no advantage in just doing one over the other, we should always adopt and use everything at our convenience and advantage..

Yeah banks are important part of our financial system and cannot disappear so easily and it also holds support from people and Governments that makes them even more stronger.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:36:32 PM

Yeah banks are important part of our financial system and cannot disappear so easily and it also holds support from people and Governments that makes them even more stronger.
yes that is a fact and bitcoin has no concern with banks to disappear it, i think banks will become more stable and more stronger if banks accept bitcoin and they create online wallets for bitcoin, the people will use banks for bitcoin transactions.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:54:06 PM

Bitcoin will love long but banks will never be disappear.. banks still a good choice because saving for your future have a great future..
And its imposible that banks can be disappear..
We most of members agree that Banks cannot disappear because without bank we have many problems around us Bitcoin and Alt coins technology is very good going but still they cannot disappear banks from our lives
I agree banks will never get disappeared but they will get used by world population not so significantly as currently we are using them. Due to bitcoin, people will forget bank and its facilities as they will be getting better service from bitcoin.

Me too I don't think that banks are going to be disappeared just because of bitcoin. It is just going to possible to happen if the government is going to allow the disappearing of banks that easily. But I don't think the banks are going to allow that to happen because they are really important in a country because they are the one who has a lot of contribution in the distribution of money in a country.

The fact is banks holds support from the Governments and the society which are the two strongest factor that we have and people won't simply stop using banks because of bitcoins as they have more faith in banking system.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:41:18 PM

The fact is banks holds support from the Governments and the society which are the two strongest factor that we have and people won't simply stop using banks because of bitcoins as they have more faith in banking system.

Governments control the majority of what people will and should be using, and thus a major part of the world will constantly follow everything the government tells them to do. This won't change. That's exactly why banks will stay strong as they are. We Bitcoiners are a very small minority with how we think about Bitcoin and how it helps us to gain more financial freedom and stuff. We most likely won't even make a dent in the way the world thinks about banks. That's why it will be very impressive when we at some point have 1% of the world to use Bitcoin.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:43:49 PM

No. Banks are going to be there forever because of the Governments 'taking care' of them all the time. They are never going to disappear because they're being built for surveillance and for control.
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:25:49 AM

I don't believe that will happen  anytime soon. In the  current economy,  banks are used by many people, and many people are resistant to new technologies. But the  things may change in the future.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:31:55 AM

No. Banks are going to be there forever because of the Governments 'taking care' of them all the time. They are never going to disappear because they're being built for surveillance and for control.

Yes banks aren't going to disappear because it can't be removed by government easily just because with bitcoin. And it must have due process before it is going to disappear.

And bitcoin is not going to be controlled by the governments too unless they are going to talk to the devs of bitcoin.

For sure it is not going to happen and government is not going to agree with that too.

Signature for rent
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:14:41 AM

I also agree with you all. bitcoin might not make disappear the bank, because the bank is a financial institution that is essential for the international economy

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:21:54 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of power but not enough to actually do something to bank. It can be a little bit threating to the banks ofcourse.
But the banks have so much power that it will not matter what happens, they will stay on top of everything and bitcoin cant push them down.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:12:24 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of power but not enough to actually do something to bank. It can be a little bit threating to the banks ofcourse.
But the banks have so much power that it will not matter what happens, they will stay on top of everything and bitcoin cant push them down.

Banks are already an institution in our finances. However, bitcoins is establishing itself also as an institution of revolutionizing online commercial transactions. It is not competing with banks, it just serves as a good alternative to banks. We use fiat money and we need bank same is true to using bitcoins in other transactions that accepts bitcoin.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:46:18 PM

even banks are not powerful bitcoin wont make banks disappear since they are not currency, banks are just storage of fiat money even how bitcoin would be succesful in the long run but  it wont affect banks for sure majority of us would use fiat money after all.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:31:05 PM

I also agree with you all. bitcoin might not make disappear the bank, because the bank is a financial institution that is essential for the international economy

For each country banks are really needed because it is a body of government that is governing for the movement of money in the cycle of the economy. And they are the one who are moderating the use of money and flow of it in the system of a government. So if bitcoin is going to make banks disappear then our medium of currency will be somehow unstable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:15:43 PM

We share the same thought, banks  will never disapper even if bitcoin become international currency.  The reason is that bank isn't for money storage alone.  Banks are also used to store precious metal or delicate documents which is locked inside it's vault.  So even if Bitcoin control the currency, bank will simply find its way to adopt in the situation and taking advantage and earning out of it.
Zaduca

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:15:46 PM

We share the same thought, banks  will never disapper even if bitcoin become international currency.  The reason is that bank isn't for money storage alone.  Banks are also used to store precious metal or delicate documents which is locked inside it's vault.  So even if Bitcoin control the currency, bank will simply find its way to adopt in the situation and taking advantage and earning out of it.

The banks will just use the bitcoin or other coins. The Santander will use Etheruem.

http://www.coindesk.com/santander-vies-become-first-bank-issue-digital-cash-blockchain/

Santander Vies to Become First Bank to Issue Cash on Blockchain

Spanish banking giant Santander is working on a project that explores how it could digitize customer cash using the public ethereum blockchain.

Revealed today during a panel talk at Devcon2 by Ether.camp founder and ethereum Java client developer Roman Mandeleil, the news was confirmed by representatives of Santander. In statements, Santander said its goal is to open up its bank-issued funds to a community of innovators as a way of tapping additional efficiencies.

Given the recent deluge of proofs-of-concepts and consortium announcements, Santander's move to potentially issue digital cash on a live public blockchain emerges as one of the more unique projects globally. Running for more than a year, the ethereum network has a market cap of more than $1bn and nearly 40,000 in daily transactions.

In interview, Mandeleil explained that the Santander project envisions how the bank’s customers could convert money from their real bank accounts into a 'tokenized' online currency called 'Cash ETH' that would be redeemable for paper currency.

Mandeleil told CoinDesk:

"These tokens are backed by real money in Santander. At any moment you can get them back and get the dollars."

In a demonstration, Mandeleil showed how a fictional customer could use the prototype to create digital money for use at online merchants and accessible with a mnemonic passcode called a brain wallet. (Despite past issues with the concept, he called this version "statistically hard to break").

Santander representatives indicated that the bank is now seeking to work with Ether.camp on engaging other banking partners in the project. The two partners are also looking to run hackathons that would focus on developing use cases around micropayments.

In essence, the project aims to envision a way for banks to open up their basic bank account offerings to new ideas and transactional services. Further, Mandeleil said the project is part of his 10-person startup's vision that focuses more on using blockchain technologies to achieve incremental benefits for banks and consumers.

"It's more like evolution, not revolution," he said. Still, he emphasized that the trial, should it go live, would mark a "huge leap" by establishing a connection between a publicly traded financial firm and and a public blockchain.

"You can start to build more and more stuff and say to the regulators 'It's not so scary,'" he continued.

Elsewhere, in his talk, Mandeleil discussed Ether.camp'sk with blockchain startup firms including Gemini and Rootstock.

Mass media

Mandeleil showcased a system whereby a Santander customer would have three new options to coincide with their traditional bank account – tokenize, transfer or refund.

Should the user elect to 'tokenize' their funds, the system is set up to allow for payments of as low as $0.01, though small charges may add to Santander’s earnings depending on how the user chooses to allocate the funds. In the example, $350 in funds were withdraw to a test version of the ethereum blockchain, with $1 going toward gas payments, which are needed as payment to execute transactions on the network.

By paying the gas upfront, the user is allotted a certain pre-set number of transactions they can execute, though this figure can be increased with additional payment. Mandeleil sees the digital Santander dollars as a viable alternative to PayPal.

"It's not something that users will not do to have the agility of money. You click on the payment, then you put in the private key and you have the balance and the reliable transactions," he said.

To offer a better view on the project, Mandeleil walked CoinDesk through a version of the prototype in which a user tokenized funds for use as payment for an article on a demo version of The New York Times website.

Users could then exchange the digital money with other users, though Mandeleil said these funds would be redeemable with Santander.

In this light, the partnership also offers the bank a new avenue by which to add to its accountholder base.

Questions ahead

According to Mandeleil, the project first began seven months ago, when Santander approached the Ether.camp team with the idea for the effort, but more work remains.

Should Santander succeed in receiving regulatory approval to ultimately move forward, it will need to contend with the challenges of potential growth.

For example, Mandeleil said he is speaking with Santander about the issues that could arise from a broad number of banks all issuing their own versions of digital cash, which might lead to interoperability and settlement issues.

Mandeleil, though, sees the current blockchain market as already providing relevant examples for how workarounds to this could be achieved. For instance, he mentioned the available cryptocurrency conversion tools as one service that could offer a potential solution should the project progress.

Going forward, Mandeleil and Santander said the partners are seeking to engage more banks in the project, which they compared to the Universal Settlement Coin project spearheaded by UBS and also involving Santander.

Representatives of Santander said that additional legal work needs to be done before moving forward, and that it is currently exploring whether it needs additional licensure.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

We don't see any strong reason behind bitcoin replacing banks, as bitcoin is too small in compare to banks and banks holds support from the society and Government, where people don't have much faith in bitcoin.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:02:55 AM

We don't see any strong reason behind bitcoin replacing banks, as bitcoin is too small in compare to banks and banks holds support from the society and Government, where people don't have much faith in bitcoin.

Yeah, it is really hard to believe that bitcoin is going to make banks disappear and even though bitcoin is having high value at all. Banks will always be there because all the people need banks for a country. But I am thinking that this is be possible that the bitcoin are going to be adopted by banks but they are not able to make it disappear.
Not gonna happen, even in the future, bitcoin is just created by an anonymous person while banks are created by the government a long time ago, therefore if you will analyze it is impossible to make a trusted entity disappear just to welcome an anonymous asset or currency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:30:30 AM

Yeah, it is really hard to believe that bitcoin is going to make banks disappear and even though bitcoin is having high value at all. Banks will always be there because all the people need banks for a country. But I am thinking that this is be possible that the bitcoin are going to be adopted by banks but they are not able to make it disappear.
Not gonna happen, even in the future, bitcoin is just created by an anonymous person while banks are created by the government a long time ago, therefore if you will analyze it is impossible to make a trusted entity disappear just to welcome an anonymous asset or currency.
Banks Is the most secure place to keep our money although there are so many fees we need to pay for administration and etc. bitcoin Wallet is needed for some one that wanna lower fee to keep money. bitcoin world can be help someone that wanna find a way to get second resources. Bitcoin and bank, both is important.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: