Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427559 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:22:53 AM

Right now there is no such thing the can challange the banks.  Their monopoly is just to strong.
Perhpas if some big wall street firms step in with bitcoin venture we can see this happening.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:31:35 AM

Banks will always be on top and that would be the primary option of the people, many people will start using bitcoin, but as a secondary one, as banks are also important for business transactions.
Yes, bitcoin will provide alternative banking facility to all the people within their computer or mobile. When you need not to visit your bank, I mean when there is no need to avail any services from your bank, banks will start to die.
But bank has many functionalities, I doubt bitcoin will fulfill all of them. Maybe in future with the new innovations bitcoin can work with all the facilities that the bank can provide. Till that banks will survive.
That is indeed maybe possible in the future. And it is very hard to say for what is going to happen in the future. You can never know what is going happen.
It is very hard to predict a currency and you should to take the risk if you want to sell it or buy it. But I think it is possible that it can make banks disappear, because it will be more used later in the future.
And that is good for Bitcoin and we also all hope that the value is going to rise for a long time.

I think your theory will be wrong as Bank will be their in the future even when bitcoin will be accepted by everyone, it will become like this that bank will also start to accept the bitcoins and then you will be allowed to do your transaction in both bitcoin as well as fiat currency, Bank process will start to accept bitcoin as just like fiat currency. So their is no question about bank getting disappear. Both the thing will run same time.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:28:05 AM

Right now there is no such thing the can challange the banks.  Their monopoly is just to strong.
Perhpas if some big wall street firms step in with bitcoin venture we can see this happening.
yeah large companies that hold bitcoin, might be able to deliver, bitcoin closer at it blockchain also might be able to do that? is it possible ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:31:25 PM

yeah large companies that hold bitcoin, might be able to deliver, bitcoin closer at it blockchain also might be able to do that? is it possible ?
Bitcoin can not open banks disappeared and it was impossible although bitcoin later became big it will not affect any of the bitcoin growth.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 12:34:43 PM

I don't think it will happen sooner or latter, banks will always exist, as they have support from the people and the governments and I don't see government supporting bitcoins.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:38:59 PM

I don't think it will happen sooner or latter, banks will always exist, as they have support from the people and the governments and I don't see government supporting bitcoins.

That is true...bank is known everywhere, and government really recognizes banks and besides, government greatly benefits from it..banks is also been here since then, while bitcoin is only a few years old.

mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:41:13 PM

That is true...bank is known everywhere, and government really recognizes banks and besides, government greatly benefits from it..banks is also been here since then, while bitcoin is only a few years old.

It's more like banks really buy government...

The people should do whatever they can to destroy the banks. And btc is the perfect opportunity to do so!

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

offlinedragon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:18:47 PM

Personally I doubt bitcoin would be practical enough to be able to do that in the current world and economical system and change it enough to make banks obsolete, I think it can easily take control of the online world but the offline world is completely different.
nasi

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:25:54 PM

well in my view government wont make this happen and i would see somehow the goverment will make bitcoin illegal and use the blockhain tech themself and bankers
nasi

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:27:54 PM

It's more like banks really buy government...

The people should do whatever they can to destroy the banks. And btc is the perfect opportunity to do so!

thats true bank beside government so i think banks will stay for ever.

can the government make bitcoin illegal?
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:35:29 PM

well in my view government wont make this happen and i would see somehow the goverment will make bitcoin illegal and use the blockhain tech themself and bankers

If the bitcoin is much used in illegal activities, surely governments will take try to do as you have suggested. To avoid such thing and increase bitcoin adoptions the technology need to get some modification.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 09:31:54 AM

I don't think it can fully make banks disappear or unusable, However I think it can be a huge potential currency in the world mainly online world and be one of the top payment exchange systems in the world.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:37:33 PM

Banks in the future will offer or their coins with a share of their profits,working like shares,as they can offer some services related to bitcoin,the thing is we dont know what tomorrow may bring to bitcoin,we all know that bitcoin has a huge potencial soo currently bitcoin hasnt power to make banks gone ,but who knows maybe one day.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:37:12 PM

Banks in the future will offer or their coins with a share of their profits,working like shares,as they can offer some services related to bitcoin,the thing is we dont know what tomorrow may bring to bitcoin,we all know that bitcoin has a huge potencial soo currently bitcoin hasnt power to make banks gone ,but who knows maybe one day.
I am very confident that someday bitcoin will definitely progressing rapidly, and there was in his prime. But to get rid of the banks I guess it can not be because they are very different. And one of the country would require some banks to their economic activities.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:40:17 PM

Banks will always be on top and that would be the primary option of the people, many people will start using bitcoin, but as a secondary one, as banks are also important for business transactions.
Yes, bitcoin will provide alternative banking facility to all the people within their computer or mobile. When you need not to visit your bank, I mean when there is no need to avail any services from your bank, banks will start to die.
It does not seem possible right now but we can expect in near future for such happy news since bit coin is in process of getting to know by the people more and more but being a digital currency it is taking time to get introduced by all around us. It has no atms like banks as well.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:41:00 PM

That is not possible. Many people need their banks and you can change that. It is very important for them so it cant disappear.
I hope that more people will of course use Bitcoin. That will be very good. But you never know what can happen with the value.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:20:24 PM

Right now there is no such thing the can challange the banks.  Their monopoly is just to strong.
Bitcoin can not open banks disappeared and it was impossible although bitcoin later became big it will not affect any of the bitcoin growth.
agree. although bitcoin enlarge and become popular. banks will never disappear. perhaps both will unite and form a partnership. bitcoin system applied in the bank? its nice ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:49:21 PM

That is not possible. Many people need their banks and you can change that. It is very important for them so it cant disappear.
I hope that more people will of course use Bitcoin. That will be very good. But you never know what can happen with the value.
it is not impossible, but it is very difficult, many banks currently storing valuables, one drawback of bitcoin is that he can not keep valuables and bank security more leverage in comparison with the current bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:55:51 PM

Right now there is no such thing the can challange the banks.  Their monopoly is just to strong.
agree. although bitcoin enlarge and become popular. banks will never disappear. perhaps both will unite and form a partnership. bitcoin system applied in the bank? its nice ?

You are talking about banks and bitcoin uniting? How can entities unite with a currency?  Grin
What you are perhaps referring to is banks adopting Bitcoin.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:11:12 PM

I don't think that banks may disappear even bitcoin is on high demand. Still banks will operate at this times, but banks may operate or transact with bitcoins. This kind of conclusion may happen in the future or sooner. I am actually looking forward for more business with bitcoin..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: