Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427559 times)
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:06:52 PM

I do not think this is possible because the banks are just too big compared with the bitcoin, the bitcoin is almost nothing to be honest.
Maybe there is a possibility but I think we are right now far from that also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBinary (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:32:29 PM

In my opinion Banks will never disappear. THey will have to transform and to arrange a new form of acting. Bitcoin won't make Banks dissapear but it will make them transform.
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:38:26 PM

Not everyone wants to be their own bank, all the banks will not disappear, some will.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:44:07 PM

In my opinion Banks will never disappear. THey will have to transform and to arrange a new form of acting. Bitcoin won't make Banks dissapear but it will make them transform.

Banks are into the world from thousands of years and do you think a new born baby can make it disappear, and if you think like that then you are really kidding me..lol...
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:57:56 PM

I think no.because bitcoin are not that very well use to make bank disappear .maybe to god if make a banks of bitcoins .there are some exchange in europe bitcoins to cash and there's an ATM machine also of bitcoins there.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:01:32 PM

I think no.because bitcoin are not that very well use to make bank disappear .maybe to god if make a banks of bitcoins .there are some exchange in europe bitcoins to cash and there's an ATM machine also of bitcoins there.

Bitcoin ATM's has started to develop but that is not the scenario in each and every country, it will take great efforts to make bitcoin popular in developing countries.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:20:16 AM

that is i was talking about ,  they will just transform  they are just vaults wallets, they just need to change their currency and its done , when a person is carrying he is wallet is not "some kind of bank"?
a place you can put your money and keep him safe

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:23:47 AM

Bitcoin ATM's has started to develop but that is not the scenario in each and every country, it will take great efforts to make bitcoin popular in developing countries.
Even though bitcoin ATM emerges in every country, they can't make banks to disappear. It takes long years for bitcoin ATM to be in all countries, but once it is established, both banks and bitcoin will survive, banks won't disappear even at that time, I think it is impossible.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:50:03 AM

Nope. Bitcoin can not make bank companies just go away. Where would people store their money then? And also there are millions/billions/trillions of paper money out there. The society will not just dump those in exchange to bitcoin. I'm pretty sure bank companies would do something if bitcoin turns over.

Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:43:24 AM

Nope. Bitcoin can not make bank companies just go away. Where would people store their money then? And also there are millions/billions/trillions of paper money out there. The society will not just dump those in exchange to bitcoin. I'm pretty sure bank companies would do something if bitcoin turns over.
Yes true needs of the people against the banks is very much and it can not be denied. Banks will not be able to disappear with their bitcoin, because I think both are very different and there is no bound to one another.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:01:07 AM

Yes true needs of the people against the banks is very much and it can not be denied. Banks will not be able to disappear with their bitcoin, because I think both are very different and there is no bound to one another.
No that is indeed not possible there are a lot of people that is still using banks so that is not possible because if you make it disappear than they will have nothing.
And it is really important for them many people dont even know how Bitcoin work.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:37:20 PM

No that is indeed not possible there are a lot of people that is still using banks so that is not possible because if you make it disappear than they will have nothing.
And it is really important for them many people dont even know how Bitcoin work.

I think the bitcoin will make the bank more profit. They can work based on the bitcoin blockchain and save a lot of money.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:49:32 PM

I think the bitcoin will make the bank more profit. They can work based on the bitcoin blockchain and save a lot of money.

You are right and indeed they can but they do not want this because they are hating on the bitcoin, the only thing they want is the blockchain system, banks want to have the power over everything..
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:22:47 AM

Banks is so powerfull and goverment supporting to banks so at my opinion bitcoin can't make banks dissappear also goverment can kill bitcoin by some laws.

Xenophoto

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:42:25 AM

Banks is so powerfull and goverment supporting to banks so at my opinion bitcoin can't make banks dissappear also goverment can kill bitcoin by some laws.

Let's just say that the bitcoin community got really big and some crazy politician made a law against the use of BTC. I'm pretty sure bitcoin can not be affected by laws since you may remain untraceable even if you use bitcoins. Roll Eyes The whole wallet address is encrypted and you can use VPN as well just to make sure the government can not chase you.

You are right and indeed they can but they do not want this because they are hating on the bitcoin, the only thing they want is the blockchain system, banks want to have the power over everything..

There are some people though who are too close-minded/innocent when it comes to computer stuffs. So bitcoin can only invade the bank companies if they will create coins for 1btc, 1mbtc, 1ubtc.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:53:33 AM

Let's just say that the bitcoin community got really big and some crazy politician made a law against the use of BTC. I'm pretty sure bitcoin can not be affected by laws since you may remain untraceable even if you use bitcoins. Roll Eyes The whole wallet address is encrypted and you can use VPN as well just to make sure the government can not chase you.

There are some people though who are too close-minded/innocent when it comes to computer stuffs. So bitcoin can only invade the bank companies if they will create coins for 1btc, 1mbtc, 1ubtc.
There seems to be a large number of people would be resistant when it comes to something like Bitcoin anyways, not a lot of people think it is a good idea to use an anonymous digital currency because "illegal things" and "criminals" and the same old re-hashed information. Of course, nothing like that EVER happens with the USD...
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:55:25 AM

I think the government will never be able to kill bitcoin. bitcoin be on the internet and nothing could be intervened or close bitcoin.
so bitcoin still have the possibility to make the bank disappear Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:01:20 AM

will not. I do not think bitcoin
could be like that because the bank
is very important for the world
economy

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:33:07 AM

will not. I do not think bitcoin
could be like that because the bank
is very important for the world
economy

And the government has some connection to some big banks thats why they wont let banks disappear when it comes to bitcoin.
Xenophoto

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:23:41 AM

There seems to be a large number of people would be resistant when it comes to something like Bitcoin anyways, not a lot of people think it is a good idea to use an anonymous digital currency because "illegal things" and "criminals" and the same old re-hashed information. Of course, nothing like that EVER happens with the USD...

So they want the use of bitcoin not anonymous anymore? If that happens, then bitcoin will be just another currency like dollars. It will lose it essence and the very thing that is good about it. Bitcoin wallet will then be just like Paypal accounts that has a reversible option and users will be traceable. The bitcoin community will not agree on that and maybe just ditch bitcoin if that happens.

On a side note, we can't control the people in darknet using bitcoins as most of them are untraceable.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: