Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 339 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin make Banks disappear?  (Read 427557 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:04:49 PM

I think Banks will not disappear
but maybe they will use Bitcoin.

Yes, in fact we are looking forward for this thing to happen.
But bank will not replaced by bitcoin because of its government's support and even there are many people who are truly using bank.

actually bitcoin is not yet so much mature, it need some more time as still a very little number of people are using bitcoin, but in fact the number of bitcoin users is increasing continuously and hope that very soon all the people of the world will start using biitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LifeLine

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:29:10 PM

My answer is no. Bitcoin can be a revolutionary electronic currency but it doesn't have the power to replace the traditional banking system. The reason is simple, bank is a government backed system. Also the Fiat currency is backed by government.

On the other hand bitcoin is backed by people's trust and it doesn't have any Central agency to support so the blockchain system can make an attractive investment route, but replacing banking system is never going to be happen.
I disagree with you. I believe that Bitcoin can easily replace banks in the future. Look at the world right now. We are in the middle of the World fourth technology revolution and the internet steadily replace physical services. And soon, Bitcoin will be a part of this world

I strongly disagree with you on this.  Bank is not a currency that compete against Bitcoin, Bank is a financial institution, and this institution is clever enough to even make bitcoin popularity in their favor.  And take note, bank operation is not limited to fiat money alone.  Bitcoin may disappear but this kind of institution might be modified but will never disappear.
Yeah banks will be stay but bitcoin it can be gone and we cannot use bitcoin in offline mode unlike banks that we can use them online and offline.
Also banks is control by government so it is impossible that banks will disappear.
Bitcoin there is still no assurance that bitcoin will stay long in the future..
i think we can be use bitcoin as fiat in the near future because bitcoin is going more successful currency and bitcoin more move up to improve his facility and then i hope we can be use bitcoin in offline or online mode in the future.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:43:49 PM

Banks has been up for a hundred years . Its an enough proof that banks played an important role in peoples life and will be continued to be needed in the future .

Banks rules might be changed over the years but it will be difficult to make it disappear.
So of course, Making bitcoin banks disappear is not very likely to happen as bitcoins greatest enemy are the government and banks are tied by its government.

People used to think that the Earth is the center of the universe. They had built many theories base on this belief. And then, it collapsed. We can not predict whether the bank system can be destroyed or not, but according to the history, we can easily see that many reliable system had been replaced to adapt new things, new ages, new techonologies

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:22:36 AM

But bank will not replaced by bitcoin because of its government's support and even there are many people who are truly using bank.

That's true and it's hard to believe that a new young crypto currency will be able to replace the banking system that very easy way. That's why there are countries that are banning bitcoin because they know that it is going to be a demand cypto to their country and that can make people not obliged to pay their responsibility like tax.
Banning bitcoin does not help them as they think, we will continue to be bigger and we will be fighting for our right, there's no one that controls the system and this helps the humanity to enjoy fast and cheap transactions online using bitcoin, being anonymous is also a freedom we are looking and no one will look into our accounts just like the bank is doing.

There's no need to fight for our right unless your government did already ban the usage of bitcoin or if they do, we will still do some other ways to keep on using bitcoin. Because as long as we keep on using bitcoin and the government doesn't see some illegal activities involving us(citizens) they will not implement strict rules for it. But that is going to be a hard way if we think that bitcoin will make the banks disappear because we need it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:29:16 AM

No it cannot let banks disappear these days that is just simply not possible because banks are way too big and also too powerful.
The bank cannot disappear simply because of that.
i agree with you that bitcoin can not disappear the bank because nowadays banks play very important role in any country and we pay our bills through bank and we deposit and withdrawal our money through banks so recently its impossible that bitcoin disappear then bank .
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:00:37 AM

No it cannot let banks disappear these days that is just simply not possible because banks are way too big and also too powerful.
i agree with you that bitcoin can not disappear the bank because nowadays banks play very important role in any country and we pay our bills through bank and we deposit and withdrawal our money through banks so recently its impossible that bitcoin disappear then bank .

The banks can adopt the bitcoin and provide services based on the bitcoin. That will lower their operating costs.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:12:26 AM

Yes, Bitcoin can, but only if most of humanity will wake up and start buying bitcoins to save their money, and not to keep them in bank, a now a lot of people don't trust bitcoins yet and still keeps their money in bank, But when people will change this, i am sure that banks will have very bad times

but also, even if people will buy bitcoins like crazy, banks will be with us for next 20 years for sure, or even more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:17:00 AM

The banks can adopt the bitcoin and provide services based on the bitcoin. That will lower their operating costs.

Yeah that will lower their operating costs but they will charge their subscribers or potential customers for using their service.

As we know that banks are also charging different unusual fees that we don't know. Even we are not using their service, so that's really disappointing.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:07:03 AM

see government very anti with bitcoin. because bitcoin have decentralized nature and can not be controlled. I think it will be difficult for bitcoin to be accepted or adopted by the bank, saw the banks are owned by the government and with the permission of the government
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:12:57 AM

see government very anti with bitcoin. because bitcoin have decentralized nature and can not be controlled. I think it will be difficult for bitcoin to be accepted or adopted by the bank, saw the banks are owned by the government and with the permission of the government
Government will always want to have a transparent transaction for their people so they can spy on us but we cannot see what they are doing, I remembered in our country that some politicians proposed a freedom of information but until now the law was not pass, I believe if it was pass it will make us taxpayer comfortable but it clearly see that they just want to see what they are doing but hide theirs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:21:56 AM

Yeah that will lower their operating costs but they will charge their subscribers or potential customers for using their service.

As we know that banks are also charging different unusual fees that we don't know. Even we are not using their service, so that's really disappointing.

I don't know about the banks in your area but what I know in general is banks are required to be transparent or they will be penalized by the government for not complying the rules. I have not experience being charge with charges I do not know every time I transact using my bank accounts.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:13:58 AM

That's true and it's hard to believe that a new young crypto currency will be able to replace the banking system that very easy way. That's why there are countries that are banning bitcoin because they know that it is going to be a demand cypto to their country and that can make people not obliged to pay their responsibility like tax.
Yes, they banned bitcoins in their country because they don't accept that the bitcoin will defeat banking systems because in bank you have a small profit but in bitcoins you can make your own money even your a kid depends on your strategy how to grow it.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:22:25 AM

I don't know about the banks in your area but what I know in general is banks are required to be transparent or they will be penalized by the government for not complying the rules. I have not experience being charge with charges I do not know every time I transact using my bank accounts.

me too sort of I havent encounter hidden charges or fees while im transacting in my bank I think there is something in their bank well I do remember there are fees if you do deposit money in your account but I think it is juat little and that is the only one thet required to pay. Other things than that they put it back to your account.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:30:54 AM

Yes, they banned bitcoins in their country because they don't accept that the bitcoin will defeat banking systems because in bank you have a small profit but in bitcoins you can make your own money even your a kid depends on your strategy how to grow it.
It's not about profit, in general we use bank to save our money and we use their system to transact from our bank account to whoever we transact with. If you think of investment, then certainly bitcoin will be the best answer for you, and the government is not threaten largely due to the fact that only few population of the world has an idea about bitcoin and with that number of people, a little percentage will only adopt with the system.

lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:36:24 PM

If bitcoin use more than 75% peoples in the world and more than 30% the countries accepted bitcoin as the legal payment, of course the Banks will disappear.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:52:21 PM

It seems that experts say that Bitcoin 'Here to Stay,' But Banks Could Disappear.
The best example for this is people have started using bitcoin as a mean of receiving and sending money over the internet, and I think many will do so as bitcoin becomes omnipresent, banks will start adopting bitcoin because everyone thinks that it is the future of money.

It means banks will disappear or banks will change themselves as bitcoin banks.
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:09:29 PM

It seems that experts say that Bitcoin 'Here to Stay,' But Banks Could Disappear.
The best example for this is people have started using bitcoin as a mean of receiving and sending money over the internet, and I think many will do so as bitcoin becomes omnipresent, banks will start adopting bitcoin because everyone thinks that it is the future of money.

Banks might adapt also bitcoin, its terms and uses. It seems impossible that bank will disappear . Banks were use by many and operated by lots of businessmen they might get bankrupt butI I know they will not let things happen, they were business minded anyway they might know bitcoin by now.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:08:34 PM

Definitely bank will become fluid and adopt Bitcoin to their advantage.  Don't forget behind this banking system are people who are knowledgeable about finance system and tweaked it according to their advantage.  This only means that banks despite of popularity of Bitcoin will remain as bank but with modified system having bitcoin within it and gain much advantage.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:28:02 PM

Banks might adapt also bitcoin, its terms and uses. It seems impossible that bank will disappear . Banks were use by many and operated by lots of businessmen they might get bankrupt butI I know they will not let things happen, they were business minded anyway they might know bitcoin by now.
really needed a lot of times to make bitcoin beat banks.
even if then bitcoin exist and have more user than banks i don't think this is a realistic thought.
so far people have no trust as when they trust banks, bitcoin is still to young to be able do that.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:53:00 PM

really needed a lot of times to make bitcoin beat banks.
even if then bitcoin exist and have more user than banks i don't think this is a realistic thought.
so far people have no trust as when they trust banks, bitcoin is still to young to be able do that.
By the time Bitcoin is forming a serious threat to the banking system, governments will come to action and put all kinds of policies into place to hold back Bitcoin's growth.

That's still somewhat of a more friendly approach as governments can also choose to put a total ban in place. That's also a realistic possibility.

That's why I am happy with how Bitcoin is operating right now. It's an alternative currency, investment and store of value tool. As long as it stays like this, governments won't have any incentive to ban Bitcoin.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 339 »
  Print  

Jump to: