Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108399 times)
storyrelativity

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:35:46 AM

I still do believe in Bitcoin as it is a pretty reliable currency and nowdays you can go even further with it then ever before. To me, it is a very valuable asset! ; )
Yeah, for all the users and supporters of bitcoin, it is a very beneficial asset, as it is a currency which nowadays provides a large number of opportunities to internet earner to earn better lives.
Millions Of people investing in bitcoin and I believe bitcoin make big profit in the future.so what are you waiting for buy more bitcoins and make bug big profit in the future.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:06:55 AM

Bitcoin is trusted and relible currency why should i don't belive in bitcoin? Sure i do. Bitcoin will grow and later i will get my profit.
yes that's true,bitcoin very reliable,but i dont think bitcoin trusted as you said,bitcoin is full of risk,everything related with bitcoin have risk. can you tll me how can you so sure that bitcoin will grow later and you will got profit?
bagyo44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:42:32 AM

Bitcoin is trusted and relible currency why should i don't belive in bitcoin? Sure i do. Bitcoin will grow and later i will get my profit.
yes that's true,bitcoin very reliable,but i dont think bitcoin trusted as you said,bitcoin is full of risk,everything related with bitcoin have risk. can you tll me how can you so sure that bitcoin will grow later and you will got profit?

Bitcoin is more controlled now then it was and that will continue. I think it will be important we keep evolving so we cn achieve the goal of getting money creation out of the hands of gov and in the hands of the people.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:45:00 PM

I believe above mate might have indicated the price variation. BItcoin price will grow and with that he gets a good profit when years get rolled. I this is what he tried to quote.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:05:37 PM

me? i think I started to believe bitcoin.
I can only pray for the best for in the future of bitcoin.  Grin
The support of its users is also need along with pray, if the people remain with bitcoin and use it as a normal currency and do not prefer other crypto currency in reative to it then it can benefit us.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:14:10 PM

of course i believe in bitcoin, theres no thing that would make me not believe in bitcoin to be honest

first of all its still very popular, moreover the price is really high and might even grow more before and after the halving process
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:43:54 PM

Yes,  it is strong and many people use it.  It should not fail.  Smiley

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:31:12 PM

me? i think I started to believe bitcoin.
I can only pray for the best for in the future of bitcoin.  Grin
The support of its users is also need along with pray, if the people remain with bitcoin and use it as a normal currency and do not prefer other crypto currency in reative to it then it can benefit us.
Yes, this year in which about more than 50% of the internet users have adopted bitcoin for their international and other virtual transactions and are satisfied with it, so believing on it is definite.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:39:55 PM

of course i believe in bitcoin, theres no thing that would make me not believe in bitcoin to be honest

first of all its still very popular, moreover the price is really high and might even grow more before and after the halving process

The current price isn't high and isn't low. Not sure why there are people that still think it's high or low. Just by looking at the market facts, such as the supply and demand, you can see that the price is holding strong above the $400 price level while there is more supply than demand. That's quite impressive.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:39:55 PM

The current price isn't high and isn't low. Not sure why there are people that still think it's high or low. Just by looking at the market facts, such as the supply and demand, you can see that the price is holding strong above the $400 price level while there is more supply than demand. That's quite impressive.
The problem with Bitcoin is that early adopters and miners have lots of coins in store and due to their hoarding large amounts,they can always manipulate bitcoin price at their will

Labtom

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:59:57 PM

My faith in Bitcoin is as strong as ever. Halving here we come Smiley
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:36:53 AM

I still do believe in Bitcoin as it is a pretty reliable currency and nowdays you can go even further with it then ever before. To me, it is a very valuable asset! ; )
Yeah, for all the users and supporters of bitcoin, it is a very beneficial asset, as it is a currency which nowadays provides a large number of opportunities to internet earner to earn better lives.
Yeah , like earning thru signature campaign. this opportunity give me an extra income. Plus, earning bitcoin is like gold, you can use it as an investment. I cannot invest before, but now I can invest in bitcoin.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:41:02 AM

of course i believe in uᴉoɔʇᴉq, theres no thing that would make me not believe in uᴉoɔʇᴉq to be honest

The problem with uᴉoɔʇᴉq is that early adopters and miners have lots of coins in store and due to their hoarding large amounts,they can always manipulate uᴉoɔʇᴉq price at their will

Yeah that's true, they have the ability to manipulate bitcoin price. Only early adopters are holding a large amount of bitcoin. At present it is very difficult to earn lot of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:49:22 AM

I still do believe in uᴉoɔʇᴉq as it is a pretty reliable currency and nowdays you can go even further with it then ever before. To me, it is a very valuable asset! ; )
Yeah, for all the users and supporters of uᴉoɔʇᴉq, it is a very beneficial asset, as it is a currency which nowadays provides a large number of opportunities to internet earner to earn better lives.
Yeah , like earning thru signature campaign. this opportunity give me an extra income. Plus, earning uᴉoɔʇᴉq is like gold, you can use it as an investment. I cannot invest before, but now I can invest in uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
Investing in btc is great. if you buy a lot of bitcoin now and wait for the halving. You could sell it and earn a lot of profit.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:57:43 AM

I still do believe in uᴉoɔʇᴉq as it is a pretty reliable currency and nowdays you can go even further with it then ever before. To me, it is a very valuable asset! ; )
Yeah, for all the users and supporters of uᴉoɔʇᴉq, it is a very beneficial asset, as it is a currency which nowadays provides a large number of opportunities to internet earner to earn better lives.
Yeah , like earning thru signature campaign. this opportunity give me an extra income. Plus, earning uᴉoɔʇᴉq is like gold, you can use it as an investment. I cannot invest before, but now I can invest in uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
Investing in btc is great. if you buy a lot of bitcoin now and wait for the halving. You could sell it and earn a lot of profit.
bitcoin investments can be quite risky. you'd be asking when it would go to invest in bitcoin. whether bitocin safe and reliable? some users would say it's pretty safe. patience is key

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

Yes I still believe in Bitcoins and I think that the most people does, you can also see that Bitcoin is rising a little bit with the value and also in using so that is quite good for Bitcoin.
The halving is also coming and we all know that it will not rise that much after the halving because it is also not rising around this time so we have to accept that.
But dont give your hope away, and lets think positive about Bitcoin and make Bitcoin also bigger and bigger.
rovufarm1

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:42:23 AM

When I first discovered Bitcoin, I wondered if it was even worth getting into. Over my long time with it, I believe that there is one answer to my thought, yes. Bitcoin is worth everything and more. If only more people would start to see just how useful it is in everyday life.
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:43:26 AM

Not much... to me BTC is now just something waiting to be beaten by another coin. It was a concept and now we are looking for something new and more pratical
Really?do you think bitcoin gonna beaten by another altcoin?like etherum?that's joke,i think bitcoin still lead crypto currecny in price and developing until more than 10 years,we all know about that.
Ubertroco

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:47:02 AM

Not much... to me BTC is now just something waiting to be beaten by another coin. It was a concept and now we are looking for something new and more pratical
Really?do you think uᴉoɔʇᴉq gonna beaten by another altcoin?like etherum?that's joke,i think uᴉoɔʇᴉq still lead crypto currecny in price and developing until more than 10 years,we all know about that.
Yeah I think that. Nothing IS unbeateable. Its just a matter OF TIME TO SOME NEW crypto appear AND solve ALL problems that bitcoin has. BTC its juts a first generation

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:24:30 AM

When I first discovered uᴉoɔʇᴉq, I wondered if it was even worth getting into. Over my long time with it, I believe that there is one answer to my thought, yes. uᴉoɔʇᴉq is worth everything and more. If only more people would start to see just how useful it is in everyday life.
The reason why i still believe in bitcoin, since using bitcoin is exteremly simple you dont need to upload your identity, bitcoin is the simplest for paying things online, the best payment processor, with the irreversible system it's prety safe for seller to transaction with their costumers, those things are make peoples untill now still believe in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: