Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108399 times)
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:50:41 AM

Right now it is the time when even those who didn't trust Bitcoin are starting to believe in it. I'm not sayung Bitcoin will go to the Moon right away but it looks like it on its way, slowly but steadily.
Bitcoin Price Decline Slow But Steady.Once the reality of decline grips the market there will be additional opportunities to increase position size.
yes it is so in present days all people will believe on bitcion. the flixtuation is in one direction. the price comes down but then control. so i think i must believe on bitcoin and specially in present days,
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:47:12 AM

Right now it is the time when even those who didn't trust Bitcoin are starting to believe in it. I'm not sayung Bitcoin will go to the Moon right away but it looks like it on its way, slowly but steadily.
Bitcoin Price Decline Slow But Steady.Once the reality of decline grips the market there will be additional opportunities to increase position size.
yes it is so in present days all people will believe on bitcion. the flixtuation is in one direction. the price comes down but then control. so i think i must believe on bitcoin and specially in present days,
The price alone does not make the people believe, it's the benefits of using bitcoins in our daily transactions, the more your use bitcoins that more you help the community and you can save from transactions cost and same with the satisfactions of its fast and secured transactions.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:11:47 AM

The price alone does not make the people believe, it's the benefits of using bitcoins in our daily transactions, the more your use bitcoins that more you help the community and you can save from transactions cost and same with the satisfactions of its fast and secured transactions.

I also think that of the advantages people are using the bitcoin and are loving it, I really believe in the bitcoin and I also think it has a good future coming, we just need to stay believing.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:53:27 AM

Actually it's the main role why bitcoin was made. Because of the blockchain technology, hassle in sending and receiving money or doing any online transaction are minimized by doing bitcoin transaction.

But because the price really increase, most of the people treats it as an investment.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:37:10 AM

I joined up over here in 2012-13. At the time it seemed like a way to make a quick buck. Overtime as i read about it more and more, i became interested in the freedom it provides. As time has went on however, my interest and belief in bitcoin have waned. I won't get into the details of why, but i'm wondering what your honest opinion of bitcoin is, with a simple vote, and possibly an explanation.
I to be honest lost a bit of interest in bitcoins in late 2015 ( December around ) but then I got some few ways to earn money but only possible in BTC. So, I started using it again and now I am happy living with it. If I did not believe in bitcoin back at that time, I would not be happy right now.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:47:25 AM

Actually it's the main role why bitcoin was made. Because of the blockchain technology, hassle in sending and receiving money or doing any online transaction are minimized by doing bitcoin transaction.

But because the price really increase, most of the people treats it as an investment.
For the mean time it could be a good investment as we are the new adopters of bitcoin, if this will be spread to the public continuously we can witness a growing community in the future and the price will begin to stabilize, so for now this is the opportunity of the early adopters like us to get the treasure out of bitcoins.
Whistle

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:57:14 AM

I think Bitcoin hasn't fully lived up to its potential yet.   Other new Altcoins like ADZcoin are very interesting prospects that may really show us the potential of cryptocurrency. 
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:59:21 AM

I think Bitcoin hasn't fully lived up to its potential yet.   Other new Altcoins like ADZcoin are very interesting prospects that may really show us the potential of cryptocurrency. 
if we compare the altcoin adn criptco ADZcoin with bitcion i think in present time bitcoin is on top. it is a general survey that a a large number of people are investing their reserves in bitcoin they are investing their flat money in bitcoin so its mean that they are trusting on it.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:02:22 AM

Iam The newbie in bitcoin world, Iam late to know and join bitcoin,
MY first experience earning 20.000satosi/week from faucet  Cheesy

since the first known how bitcoin work, I believe bitcoin is something that will change lives in the future
bitcoin is freedom...

I believe technology of bitcoin will be adopted by goverment, biggest company and all walks of life

Actually it is not a game just need to think about.If  it is nonlegal then never will go live on,Why the price of Bitcoin is 551.98 USD today? because of popular currency and people believe on it.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:20:07 PM

After some sites scammed recently I was very upset and almost loosing interest in bitcoins but I am happy and believing again in btc due to the price rise recently Smiley ( from 400$ to 550 $ !!! )

brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:50:52 PM

Until today, I still believe Bitcoin as the first virtual currency in the world that is a trend. Bitcoin is still young and still have a chance for bitcoin to keep growing.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:19:08 PM

For the mean time it could be a good investment as we are the new adopters of bitcoin, if this will be spread to the public continuously we can witness a growing community in the future and the price will begin to stabilize, so for now this is the opportunity of the early adopters like us to get the treasure out of bitcoins.

Also treating as an investment first by the others can considered it as a trial before using regularly the real purpose of bitcoin. In this practice, they can speculate that bitcoin has a future and eventually they will now use it regularly for doing such transaction in any means.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:43:56 PM

Until today, I still believe Bitcoin as the first virtual currency in the world that is a trend. Bitcoin is still young and still have a chance for bitcoin to keep growing.

Yes, a long way to go and there will be more that will adapt it. Upgrade is needed for those who are still in rural places for it to be reached by this great currency. I believe I am going to see the great future of this currency.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:49:36 PM

Yeah bitcoin is truly the first digital currency that existed and surviving for a long time. Accepted bitcoin is still young but has experienced big increase in a short time in which lots of digital currencies have vanished.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:10:16 PM

Yes and if someone starts calling bitcoins bad or start loosing his trust in bitcoins then most certainly you get panic very quickly, you should trust bitcoin and wait till the price gets up.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:04:23 PM

I guess I never really trusted bitcoin.  I don't put any of my own money into it I'm just holding coins I mined easily along time ago.

supereduper

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:18:05 PM

I keep my profits in bitcoin as most probably do. So yes.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:43:18 PM

I guess I never really trusted bitcoin.  I don't put any of my own money into it I'm just holding coins I mined easily along time ago.

That is pretty weird if you ask me, you never trusted it.... I honestly trust the bitcoin with all my heart.
It of course stays a investment but this does not matter in my eyes.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:33:09 AM

That is pretty weird if you ask me, you never trusted it.... I honestly trust the bitcoin with all my heart.
It of course stays a investment but this does not matter in my eyes.
How can you not trust bitcoins when it is giving us a good earning even working for it. For me bitcoin is the most trusted that any other payment services in the internet, people should abide with it so they can have a good life when it comes to transaction online. This is very safe and no transaction fee, very easy to use I guess and transparent, that's all we need to know to trust it.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:58:03 AM

yes. I still believe bitcoin. there's no reason I can not believe the coin that makes me happy

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: