Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: As an idea, do you still believe in it?  (Voting closed: January 24, 2016, 01:49:28 AM)
Yes - 107 (82.3%)
No - 19 (14.6%)
Frito Pie - 4 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bitcoin  (Read 108396 times)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:18:52 PM

The main reason for buying should be the fact that it is a great technology and even its haters confirm it.

Here is the big deal here. Bitcoin even without its high price still the most convenient currency to use with in dealing on our money, whether to send and receive because it's technology really giving us a no hassle experience in terms of payment.

But with the price increase, many takes this as an investment which also brings good output to this currency as we see it today.

Yup. Many people here say Bitcoin is good and great because the price has gone up nicely in the last months. But as you also said, Bitcoin is great in many aspects regardless of the price. Some people need to realize that.

Yeah I will continue to believe in bitcoin. if bitcoin still has a high value. because if the bitcoin prices are very low, meaning the trust people have been reduced to bitcoin. the price is most important to make a confidence in the bitcoin. if the high price of course everyone put their trust in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:57:46 AM

The main reason for buying should be the fact that it is a great technology and even its haters confirm it.

Here is the big deal here. Bitcoin even without its high price still the most convenient currency to use with in dealing on our money, whether to send and receive because it's technology really giving us a no hassle experience in terms of payment.

But with the price increase, many takes this as an investment which also brings good output to this currency as we see it today.

Yup. Many people here say Bitcoin is good and great because the price has gone up nicely in the last months. But as you also said, Bitcoin is great in many aspects regardless of the price. Some people need to realize that.

Yeah I will continue to believe in bitcoin. if bitcoin still has a high value. because if the bitcoin prices are very low, meaning the trust people have been reduced to bitcoin. the price is most important to make a confidence in the bitcoin. if the high price of course everyone put their trust in bitcoin.
I don' think the value of bitcoins would really affect the trust of the people, although I have to say that it is vital but it the real users are those using it for online transactions then it would not matter to them as long as there are trading sites that let them exchange their bitcoins to fiat. The value appreciation would only be good for the investors that wishes to profit in the future with the price increase.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:28:13 AM

It would be best I think if we  didn’t focus on entirely doubling the coins. Its a sort of passive method  that would be a good while you’re away from Computer but it involves a lot of risks. If the Doubling Site turn up to be the Ponzi one, then you will lose all instead of doubling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:31:40 AM

I strongly believe, looking at this year bitcoin prices in the next year make sure to halving bitcoin will give a lot of profit to me
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:51:25 AM

I strongly believe, looking at this year bitcoin prices in the next year make sure to halving bitcoin will give a lot of profit to me

Yeah definitely. I think that the price is going to soar this year, especially with the halving. The halving is going to make all those who believe in bitcoin rich, at least that's my opinion Cheesy

I think bitcoin still has a long way to go, we just need to promote it a bit more.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:59:00 AM

I only ever knew about Bitcoin last year, as I learnt more about it, I invested quite a bit of money into it and I have been a believer ever since then.
BreakPOINT

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:04:23 AM

Yes i believe in bitcoin , i believe in it because price is stable for long time
But lets take price and drop it , the utility that bitcoin can give the world , the free from banks and goverment , its what the succes bitcoin will give ! , I believe !

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:37:36 PM

i learned about bitcoin right after its first bubble burst Cheesy  and then i saw the decline in price but well.., as technology it amazes me so the interest does not fade. and with the continuous development, it's hard not to believe on what this tech can do especially to the global finance system

Glad to hear that you have been loyal to bitcoin even when the price was declining or when the time it was stagnant at a  low price. This just shows that if you understand the technology behind bitcoin, you will appreciate its value even if the price is low.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:06:30 PM

Bitcoin is steady growing and getting better. For the past 7 years it has never stopped evolving. Anyone that knows how to put things into perspective see the improvements being done. 7 years may seem a lot of time, but its nothing in the grand scheme of things. We will conquer the world, we are on the right track.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:15:31 PM

Bitcoin is steady growing and getting better. For the past 7 years it has never stopped evolving. Anyone that knows how to put things into perspective see the improvements being done. 7 years may seem a lot of time, but its nothing in the grand scheme of things. We will conquer the world, we are on the right track.
I also feel that the increasingly rapid development of bitcoin. and perhaps the future bitcoin will be important in terms of the transaction, and probably bitcoin prices will be above $ 1,000
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:25:34 PM

i learned about bitcoin right after its first bubble burst Cheesy  and then i saw the decline in price but well.., as technology it amazes me so the interest does not fade. and with the continuous development, it's hard not to believe on what this tech can do especially to the global finance system

Glad to hear that you have been loyal to bitcoin even when the price was declining or when the time it was stagnant at a  low price. This just shows that if you understand the technology behind bitcoin, you will appreciate its value even if the price is low.
Understanding the technology behind bitcoin is rather different from being loyal to bitcoin, apparently. But it's all good.
I mean, being loyal to bitcoin is really good because we are a growing community and we need to keep it up that way.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:09:51 PM

Yes, I believe Bitcoins exist, because I have some in my wallet.

Nah but seriously, although Bitcoin may or may not be, I think cryptocurrencies are the future.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:30:10 PM

The best I like in Bitcoin is that you can do many things with it and that is really nice and I am almost for sure that it will be the future payment method in the future and that would be perfect for the currency itself.
But the bad thing is that you are not for sure what is going to happen in the future with the currency itself so that is the risky thing of it.
Bitcoin is evolving in many ways, like paying for bills and such alternatively yes it will become payment in many ways it is also nice idea for a cryptocurrency related games. We just don't know what will happen in the next years. But I believe bitcoin will have a tremendous success especially in terms of gaming for sure.

I think that Bitcoin is starting its career to be famous, before it was on news for bad practices, scandals, ... Now its on news for its potential to became the more secure payment system, for its approval on EU regulation.
We have to look that only a small part of the people knows bitcoin and uses it, there is a lot of people that didn't know about it. Bitcoin has a big growing potential.
Halliche

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

Yes I still believe in the bitcoin because it has a good future if you ask me, it has the halving and the growing part and that is why why should believe in it.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:31:21 PM

The best I like in Bitcoin is that you can do many things with it and that is really nice and I am almost for sure that it will be the future payment method in the future and that would be perfect for the currency itself.
But the bad thing is that you are not for sure what is going to happen in the future with the currency itself so that is the risky thing of it.
Bitcoin is evolving in many ways, like paying for bills and such alternatively yes it will become payment in many ways it is also nice idea for a cryptocurrency related games. We just don't know what will happen in the next years. But I believe bitcoin will have a tremendous success especially in terms of gaming for sure.

I think that Bitcoin is starting its career to be famous, before it was on news for bad practices, scandals, ... Now its on news for its potential to became the more secure payment system, for its approval on EU regulation.
We have to look that only a small part of the people knows bitcoin and uses it, there is a lot of people that didn't know about it. Bitcoin has a big growing potential.

Bitcoin will be famous at some point in time, but likely not within the next few months to a year. There'll have to be more moves on the outside with more economic issues in the fiat economy coupled with a stronger interest in alternatives outside of the current system for Bitcoin to really become famous, but we'll most likely be seeing those things within the next five years. If Britain leaves the EU, a large portion of the money and a strong economy disappears, and might result in more countries having referendums to leave. If the Euro collapses, more people will look outside of the fiat system and so on.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:39:07 PM

For now according to other complain they are right maybe bitcoin will be down in the future or they will convert to other altcoin instead.. after this coming block halving.. i don't believe it but maybe it will happen we are not fortune teller that we can see the future. the best for safety you can also some altcoin so that if they convert to other altcoin you are already ready.. for what will happen in the future..
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:09:52 PM

I think many people have heard of it, but that's it. They didn't go the extra mile to really understand what it is, how it's used and how it can benefit them.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:40:57 PM

I also think the same, the price of bitcoin is high only because it has demand, people have trust on it, and are converting their money to bitcoin in order to use it for their business and other purposes, and if people were not have trust on it then there would no existence of it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:55:57 PM

For well experienced Bitcoiners trust in Bitcoin is not connected to the price. But that's completely different for people who are new or don't put much support in Bitcoin. For them a high price equals high trust, that's right.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:20:01 PM

For well experienced Bitcoiners trust in Bitcoin is not connected to the price. But that's completely different for people who are new or don't put much support in Bitcoin. For them a high price equals high trust, that's right.
thats true, i believe in bitcoins whatever will happen and no matter how low the price will be, because sooner or later bitcoin will become really big as all people will use it

i think that all people should believe in it, in this way the adoption would be much faster than it is right now, thus the price of the bitcoin would grow much faster and more companies would accept it
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: