Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin is Dead" - Mike Hearn  (Read 17567 times)
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:19:25 AM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.

Well it depends. We can clearly see that bitcoin is not doing good yet it will be a good in terms of being stable on that price. We can expect that sooner or later, it will boost on its price and make a surprise for everyone just like it did on the past months. As long as its price does not go to zero, it is still alive and can be a good source of profit to everyone. Well it is not Mike Hearn's fault since everyone has their own opinion about what is happening about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:23:15 AM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
This is one example of fake news. As you see in 2016 this man predicts that bitcoin will die. But until now bitcoin is still in the market. And still bitcoin is the most dominant coin in the market.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
camily.june24

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

I think Mike Hearn said bitcoin is a long-term failure not that it will be outright dead soon. See Hearn, for example: he sold all his coins. He assured Bitcoin was alive enough before he did it.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

I think Mike Hearn was dreaming, a heavy one Smiley Bitcoin can not be die after this popularity.. It grew and still growing. Everyone knows it and talks about it. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are new born babies, they will rule all the markets soon.. Long live BTC!

Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

I doubt that core developers will let Bitcoin die. They probably own lots of Bitcoins themselves, and will not want an outcome like that. See Hearn, for example: he sold all his coins. He assured Bitcoin was alive enough before he did it.
Mike hearn will absolutely regret about he was did started from on.

I think it seems so, or maybe Mike Hearn is too early to know bitcoin. if he knows how bitcoin can be born and can calm the crowd without having to be bound by tax rules. he must be sorry! I agree with you dude
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

Bitcoin isnt bad and that is bad to see that there are a lot of people that is saying that and to see that there are a lot if people that is negative about the Bitcoin. Maybe one day bitcoin will die, nothing lasts forever. However, we hope that he will continue to please us for a long time and bring us a good profit.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

Well  Grin This is an old news 2016 why are the people reviving this topic now that bitcoin is dumping very hard. I trust bitcoin and will HOLD to it until the end!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

Old news. Bitcoins today are alive and well. People are probably flocking to get invested in such a great currency. If there is a demand for bitcoins, then bitcoins have a long lifespan to it. Bitcoins keep on circulating around the blockchain keeping it alfoat.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:16:30 AM

Sometimes there is some strange information in the network and often do not know how to perceive it correctly and respond to it...and bitcoin is a symbol of new beginnings and a new era and it is destined for a long life.

tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

wow! what a claim. bitcoin can't be dead so soon. no one can control it all. unless he will do unbelievable things over it. If he did He will be at war to all bitcoin users and believer.
[/quo
Very impossible bitcoin is dead as of now bitcoin will operating long time and besides that the bitcoin give a name in the nation of popularity so therefore no need to worried bitcoin is dead just take it easy.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

Sometimes there is some strange information in the network and often do not know how to perceive it correctly and respond to it...and bitcoin is a symbol of new beginnings and a new era and it is destined for a long life.
Yeah and I'm sure that bitcoin is not dead, what is happening now is just a part of the market and infact look at the price of bitcoin last year and you will see that the price now are still the biggest price than last year .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:01:54 AM

We have seen that Bitcoin has died multiple times in the past (*according to these people) but soon after their statement, Bitcoin recovered with a massive growth rate and we saw some major milestones in the price levels. To be honest, Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development and it will not be easy for everyone to keep calm when the price is falling and hence there is a possibility of taking wrong decisions especially while trading and investing under the fear of missing out. On the other hand, the investors who have faith in Bitcoin invest more with the decline in the price.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

That's fun to revisit this two years later and find out that BTC is still alive and well, and just as volatile as ever.

I do believe eventually BTC will lose its dominant position on Coin Marketcap, but cryptocurrencies in general are here to stay.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

We have seen that Bitcoin has died multiple times in the past (*according to these people) but soon after their statement, Bitcoin recovered with a massive growth rate and we saw some major milestones in the price levels. To be honest, Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development and it will not be easy for everyone to keep calm when the price is falling and hence there is a possibility of taking wrong decisions especially while trading and investing under the fear of missing out. On the other hand, the investors who have faith in Bitcoin invest more with the decline in the price.
Absolutely! Bitcoin has surpassed many challenges making its community to stay stronger and wider. All these are speculations, opinions, or issues eliciting the mindset of the public, to lessen trust and decrease the number of demand. What matters would be the foundation of knowledge we have, the commitment, and  firm faith to be guided and be able to make wise decisions and strategies. Bitcoin is a vehicle, we are the engine, we run it, our support system has a big contribution for its growth.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

Absolutely! Bitcoin has surpassed many challenges making its community to stay stronger and wider. All these are speculations, opinions, or issues eliciting the mindset of the public, to lessen trust and decrease the number of demand. What matters would be the foundation of knowledge we have, the commitment, and  firm faith to be guided and be able to make wise decisions and strategies. Bitcoin is a vehicle, we are the engine, we run it, our support system has a big contribution for its growth.
I agree on that. As long as we believe in bitcoin it will be having a big value in the market place  we are the one who can make the bitcoin dead if we don't support or maybe make use of it. Bitcoin is not dead because it is still have a value it is only dropping right and the whole market is also dropping that is why I believe that everything in crypto feild really depend on bitcoin.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

I agree on that. As long as we believe in bitcoin
just like god.  As long as you believe in him, he exists.  Except your belief in Bitcoin has no effect on whether or not it will survive much longer.  Just keep losing all your money and hoping.  You'll see the same result with god too.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

BitcoinSW might be https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1011554021973352455

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Objectively, the Bitcoin markets are still alive and well, and the Blockchain, the digital platform on which the currency relies, is still operational. As Elizabeth Stark points out on Twitter, people love to declare that Bitcoin is dead. According to this running tally, Bitcoin has been declared dead 88 times. (Hern's post would be the 89th instance of someone falsely claiming the currency was dead.) People have been declaring Bitcoin dead since 2010, and it's been declared dead twice already in 2016.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

bitcoin has a large market, a lot of community, and a high score. I think this condition is not suitable to say dead bitcoin, is not this also common in the world of crypto? I think if old crypto players would have been normal with this situation. bitcoin will rise again.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

And there it is, another negative thoughts of the day. So sad that this kind of news is circulating thoughout the web. People will keep on pulling others down just to benefit from what they have. This is why we cant have the equality in getting what people deserves. Or its just this another manipulation to make the bitcoin fall its price in the market. Holders should be more brave in facing in this kind of news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: