Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin is Dead" - Mike Hearn  (Read 17567 times)
feyrian

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

Lost in transaction...

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

Seriously, "Bitcoin is dead" once again... this thing should have it's own board on this forum Smiley

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

I'm not really sure if bitcoin will die. even a question arises in my head. if bitcoin die, what about alts? are they going to die?
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

I'm not really sure if bitcoin will die. even a question arises in my head. if bitcoin die, what about alts? are they going to die?

No

Bitcoin as in BTC supported by Bitcoin Core developers will live while alts like Bitcoin Cash as in BCH or also known as Bcash will die.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/06/21/r3-goes-for-broke-financial-documents-show-rocky-road-towards-blockchain-profitability/

jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

Bitcoin is never dead and I believe that. Due to its current state people are describing it as dead but I really believe in this coin and what it can do on the blockchain. BTC is not dead and will die only if the blockchain dies.

elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

Dead again? If these skeptics are dead serious about the demise of bitcoin, they should stake not only their reputation but also some money, like a bet.  Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:52:12 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin will be going to dead unless it falls to zero value. The bitcoin has a value and it is not really dead, if we say dead it means it can't be use or no value at all, so then I believe that bitcoin is really not dead because it has a big value and it is now slowly rising.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
Bitcoin isn't dead you should know that many people using bitcoin why bitcoin is dead someone using it. Don't lean on news because a lot of news is fake news to criticize bitcoin to destroy it but they will never win, I believe that bitcoin right now is just a normal like other years of bitcoin has a lower value but in a right time the value of bitcoin will increase again i believe on that be ready for the greater things in bitcoin cryptocurrency.
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
Bitcoin is not dead, it is funny that there are still lots of people that think that bitcoin is being dead because of its dumped price, but this kind of scenario is normal, we will experience it many times in a year but I am sure that everything will back to normal after this.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

Much hasn't been achieved from Bitcoin and that is why Bitcoin will not die for now. You should not believe the words that do not have strong evidence.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

Well Bitcoin drop is pretty normal and this has not happened first time. Many people came and said bitcoin is going to be dead but still it's alive and will always be as long as there are people who trust in cryptocurrency and invest in it.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

Well Bitcoin drop is pretty normal and this has not happened first time. Many people came and said bitcoin is going to be dead but still it's alive and will always be as long as there are people who trust in cryptocurrency and invest in it.
We can't stop prople from their claims that bitcoin is dead. Many cases challenges in bitcoin but until now it can survive and it can recover although in time. Yes as users still involved in crypto it will not dead.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

We can't stop prople from their claims that bitcoin is dead. Many cases challenges in bitcoin but until now it can survive and it can recover although in time. Yes as users still involved in crypto it will not dead.

These are statements to those who don't know the real situition is. For me bitcoin is not dead I know bitcoin is having a hard situition right now but soon it will recover.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

So has Mike retracted his statement yet?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

These are statements to those who don't know the real situition is. For me bitcoin is not dead I know bitcoin is having a hard situition right now but soon it will recover.
Yes that is true buddy and I will definitely agree with you. The Bitcoin is just at its downfall for now, but it is not right to say that Bitcoin is dead yet. Well, it can only says by those people that has a narrow knowledge regarding the crypto currency world. Because eventually, the price of the Bitcoin will rise up again.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

Yes that is true buddy and I will definitely agree with you. The Bitcoin is just at its downfall for now, but it is not right to say that Bitcoin is dead yet. Well, it can only says by those people that has a narrow knowledge regarding the crypto currency world. Because eventually, the price of the Bitcoin will rise up again.

It's just a process to make Bitcoin better than ever and it takes a lot of effort to make it happen.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bluemoon84

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

I think,We all are aware how the nature of bitcoin can't be determined by a single (mostly ignorant)personalities or even a group of people for that matter.Bitcoin was the most stable financial asset of 2016 overtaking the share market.All I can see is bitcoin live than ever.Just another unpopular person who try to gain popularity? He's just nothing compared to all of bitcoin user,his comment will not affect anything so its just kind of useless news.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. I think those people who said bitcoin is dead are become dead near. Because if you see the price they still increasing even they have many challenge they can passed this because bitcoin is strong.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Although is not certain yet, but in my opinion, although often it gets opposition, it will remain strong that includes the human race who still believe it till support it. This is certainly like the currency of the future because of its technology and other things in it that are worth to be saved.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

It is a classic topic like that, I have heard somewhere and that bit coming was dead already 52 times, and if this would be everytime creating so much panic, I think it could be partially the reason why the market is so unstable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: