Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin is Dead" - Mike Hearn  (Read 17566 times)
CryptoCCknow

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

I am very curious about whether bitcoin is a thing that can change the world in people's minds. I see the price of Bitcoin fluctuating very much at https://citicoins.com/bitcoin. And how about SegWit on Bitcoin? Can someone tell me?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

Saying bitcoin will die as a stupid man who says it. Sorry I'm not responding to you mike and It's not possible bitcoin is digital money and already a lot of bitcoin users in this world, even on average already many people invest bitcoin for making profit
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

Bitcoin isnt awful and that is terrible to see that there are many individuals that is stating that and to see that there are a considerable measure if individuals that is contrary about the Bitcoin.People that have as of now Bitcoin should just to sit tight for a higher esteem and they should realize that it can requires a long investment until the point when the esteem will be higher.
TaylaPendred

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:28:43 AM

Just kidding, if bitcoin is dead my future is dead  Roll Eyes I don't hope it happen
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:06:48 AM

And this trend started two years ago. Glad to know what is happening. Bitcoin had already been hailed as the forerunner of cryptocurrency. I think Bitcoin is not yet dead as bitcoin is still controlling and dictating the movement of all the coins on the virtual space.
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

I think it's too early to say that Bitcoin is dead now,birth cryptocurrency can not be undone because of some statements or comments by some people who do not understand the meaning of cryptocurrency.Maybe one day bitcoin will die, nothing lasts.However,we hope he will continue to please us for a long time and bring us a good profit for us.
HeatherRamsey

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

I think Mike Hearn says bitcoin is a long-term failure is not it will soon die soon. Other companies interested in blockchain technology are not cryptocoins. Blockchain is here to stay for sure.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Well, If bitcoin is dead, what happens to Ethereum and other altcoins and tokens? They must be burnt into ashes and cryptocurrency is like a graveyard but no!, it doesn't looks like that right now because Bitcoin is beyond alive. Without Bitcoin there is no other altcoins because as compared to a tree, Bitcoin is the trunk and Ethereum and altcoins are just branches lying to Bitcoin and tokens are just leaves.
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

You're totally wrong. Bitcoin will never die because deep web need bitcoin to survive
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

Just one thing I find that bitcoin is very useful in the way we can transfer foreign currency just for a small fee. My friend can get right away. And where is Mike Hearn today? The only effect FUD has on Bitcoin is that it makes Bitcoin immune to their repetitive attacks, which makes Bitcoin stronger, and causes Bitcoin to appear immortal, unaffected by any attacks. what kind of attack.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

I see from your title "Bitcoin is Dead" and its real now Bitcoin grows big and exists in every country which opens cryptocurrency.

And the story above only tells the story that is obsolete and meaningless altogether.
Come on buddy, do not talk like that again because Bitcoin is created for the good of the future.
shreya.jeloka

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

I'm like part-time into bitcoin and I don't read a lot of news or a lot of anything, and I should.  But I don't know who this guy is.  Or why his opinion carries extra weight
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

No, Bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin isn’t going to die for a long time, if ever. Governments can’t control it and it has a ton of support. Some governments are even starting to embrace blockchain technology. There are ups and downs in Cryptocurrency and it’s all just a part of the game. Don’t over analyze it. Governments can try to control Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies but they simply can’t, Cryptocurrencies were built to prevent control from a third party. Bitcoin and the entire Cryptocurrency market is on an upward trend and the coins are more alive than ever. If anything, we are going to see the market increase ten fold over the next few years.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

Mike connected the dots already here

https://youtu.be/XN6pO_eicsw

Blockstream is a fiat middleman
 Wink

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

I think it's not that easy bitcoin die, it takes a long time to be able to kill bitcoin and many people believe that bitcoin will not die, maybe only people who have bad experience with bitcoin that says bitcoin will die

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 11:01:45 PM by denzkilim

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown.  

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
When you read this kind of post way back from 2016 telling that Bitcoin is dead and look at Coinmarketcap's list of top crypto currencies from today, you will surely just laugh out loud with those people believing that Bitcoin will die or its downfall is currently occurring. Grin I think this guy named Mike Hearn is just spreading FUD in the crypto currency realm way back at the year 2016.

Take a look at what Roger Ver Tweeted also wayback at the year 2016.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....

In other words, Bitcoin_Classic is about as newsworthy as Unlimited.  IE, not at all.

XT set the bar for hilariously futile vanity fork and governance coup attempts, but these new shitforks have no chance of raising it.

If bitcoin is dead who will be taking over, there are many successors who's going to continue the legacy of bitcoin progress, as there is a birth in such things there is also a dying period we must prepared for that time to happen but if we can tried to hold on so much the better.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

Bitcoin died many times but always comes back to life and coming back strong as ever. Only weak hands says bitcoin is dead because they are afraid losing profit but then regretted when bitcoin pumping to moon.

MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

but crypto trader Brian Kelly reminds investors that a yea ago that bitcoin was price around 2,500$ this is not the funeral for bitcoin ,kelly said a combination of things including selloff multiple exchange hacks about 10 billion $ funding initial coin offerings have cost the coin by market cap 
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown.  

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
When you read this kind of post way back from 2016 telling that Bitcoin is dead and look at Coinmarketcap's list of top crypto currencies from today, you will surely just laugh out loud with those people believing that Bitcoin will die or its downfall is currently occurring. Grin I think this guy named Mike Hearn is just spreading FUD in the crypto currency realm way back at the year 2016.

Take a look at what Roger Ver Tweeted also wayback at the year 2016.

+1000 I tried to merit this but have none left for today but this response should be merited by all who read it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: