Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin is Dead" - Mike Hearn  (Read 17567 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

Posts like the opening post should serve as a reminder to never count bitcoin out. Bitcoin has simply experienced growing pains and the infrastructure for mass adoption is being worked on. Currently, there are over 3,000 nodes and 11,000 payment channels operating on the Lightning Network.

https://1ml.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cfmoc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

If the person pronouncing the sentence "dead Bitcoin" is dead then perhaps others will find it easier. Bitcoin does not die in the near future. The use of Bitcoin as well as electronic money is a handy and necessary thing. Bitcoin will be a trend in currency trading in the near future. And Bitcoin will continue to grow.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

This is not true.Bitcoin is not dead.It does exist and it works.I can attest to that because I personally use bitcoin.When you search bitcoin on internet, You would be amazed that many people are using it.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

This is the opinion of one person. Bitcoin is the product of the work of the ludest team of modernity. For bitcoin technology and the need for people.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

Lots of people will say lots of things, just ignore, they want publicity and media attention by saying those things. Bitcoin is not dead and it will be never dead because people love bitcoin and it will continue to grow years after years.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

I think this is ridiculous to say.. Bitcoin would never die after this time. There are many business models which created for bitcoin and cryptos. There are $110,110,221,651 market cap for only bitcoin. Very large ammount.. The crypto money system has just begun, there will be ne diying i am sure..
Dider77

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

I can clearly saw that mr.Mike Hearn's bitcoin is not doing good yet it will be a good in terms of being stable on that price. I expect that sooner or later, it will boost on its price and make a surprise for everyone. It is still alive and can be a good source of profit to everyone.
feyrian

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

Lost in transaction...

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown.  

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
When you read this kind of post way back from 2016 telling that Bitcoin is dead and look at Coinmarketcap's list of top crypto currencies from today, you will surely just laugh out loud with those people believing that Bitcoin will die or its downfall is currently occurring. Grin I think this guy named Mike Hearn is just spreading FUD in the crypto currency realm way back at the year 2016.

Take a look at what Roger Ver Tweeted also wayback at the year 2016.

+1000 I tried to merit this but have none left for today but this response should be merited by all who read it.

I totally agree Smiley same here, no more merit to give but I would if I could !

LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.

I am disagree to that. Bitcoin is not dead and it will never be end. There are many advantages of bitcoin now and there is no reason to disappear it. In the future bitcoin will still alive because there will be many open doors to bitcoin. And the number of people using bitcoin will increase so that there is possibility that there will be many things that can do with bitcoin.
Brandon Thompson

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

I think if one invests in cryptocurrency and lost, it doesn't mean a failure. Consider the money you lost as the learning fee to get experience to be smarter next time. If you want to win money, you have to be smart and experienced. But if you don't try investing as least one time in your life, how can you get experience and become wiser?
BitTeo

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

Apparently almost all people thought that this person just wanted to be more popular by saying all these stuff, lmao. Anyway. I think it’s time to be patient and wait for the upcoming years, i personally believe that everything will be just fine.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

Well there are times like this in the past that most of the members are also worried that bitcoin will going to end. Yes of course there are no permanent things in this world and there is only constant change. However, if you will going to consider as of this moment of the current situation for bitcoin then bitcoin will not going to end. There are just greed people out there but still bitcoin is working at its best.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

Just another unpopular person who try to gain popularity? He's just nothing compared to all of bitcoin user,his comment will not affect anything so its just kind of useless news
Yes his fake news will not affect in bitcoin community maybe he only  want is popularity. Bitcoiner's believe and trust in bitcoin so that they continue investing even have risk . They believe bitcoin will recover and rise again and give us good profit in our investment.

Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Bitcoin will remain as far as lovers of technology lives. All these talks about bitcoin dying are no longer news yet bitcoin has remained stronger as time passes by. Despite all the fork that hit bitcoin still, it stands tall amongst all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is here to stay.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

The topic makes people worry. For investors, this is bad news. I think Bitcoin is waving in the ocean with the bewilderment of those who learn it.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

i dont agree mike hearn,bitcoin is not dead at all. bitcoin is flying and is on its top position. i think bitcoin is the king of crypto currencies in present time. it will make a record. i think its future is quite brightlight.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

Bitcoin will live forever and improve every year ! I invested in it for 5-10 years and I think it makes sense.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

Just another unpopular person who try to gain popularity? He's just nothing compared to all of bitcoin user,his comment will not affect anything so its just kind of useless news
Yes his fake news will not affect in bitcoin community maybe he only  want is popularity. Bitcoiner's believe and trust in bitcoin so that they continue investing even have risk . They believe bitcoin will recover and rise again and give us good profit in our investment.
I think, news like that has happened a lot, not even long after bitcoin is known. Some people who have known bitcoin for a long time, of course such things will only be ignored. It is impossible for bitcoin to die, because it has been used by people around the world. Perhaps, the recovery would be happen as soon as possible.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

I don't agree that btc is dead as I consider it the best most powerful coin ever. To my mind, it is better to use it or ether because they are the leaders in the market and you will be able to invest in them

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sathya12

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and it will be never dead because people love bitcoin and it will continue to grow years after years. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: