Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin is Dead" - Mike Hearn  (Read 17567 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

Just another unpopular person who try to gain popularity? He's just nothing compared to all of bitcoin user,his comment will not affect anything so its just kind of useless news
Yes his fake news will not affect in bitcoin community maybe he only  want is popularity. Bitcoiner's believe and trust in bitcoin so that they continue investing even have risk . They believe bitcoin will recover and rise again and give us good profit in our investment.

I have paid my attention to the date of this thread. The post was left here in 2016, January! I just can guess when people that believed these words thought in December  2017- the first part of January 2018.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
Mike Hearn is a very influencing business man and I respect his each and every state as if he has said that bitcoin is going to be ready for the fight for its life then he might have think once before saying this but I don’t think that bitcoin will get dead as I strongly believe that bitcoin is a sustainable crypto currency and it has even proved its worth by making its existence since more than a decade so time will answer whether the bitcoin will get dead or will alive for decades but I feel that bitcoin will stay for decades.
romelitoparcon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

At this point of time ,we all are aware how the nature of bitcoin can't be determined by a single (mostly ignorant)personalities or even a group of people for that matter.Bitcoin was the most stable financial asset of 2015 overtaking the share market.All I can see is bitcoin live than ever.
romelitoparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

NO! Cryptocurrency will live forever! and bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
chris.woaks

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

how this project works , i dont know any information about it...anyone tell me about this ...
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Two years have passed since this news, and bitcoin is still alive and developing. Therefore, I do not believe the skeptical statements about the death of bitcoin. He doesn't die anyway, he just gets better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

And yet we are seeing bitcoin developing and thriving. And its prospects are still very great - I am sure that very soon we will be able to use it as a currency, as more and more countries accept it. Therefore, what kind of death of bitcoin can we talk about?

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

I don't understand people who constantly claim that bitcoin will die. He is only developing and he really needs support. But instead, he is increasingly surrounded by skepticism. But despite all these reports, I still continue to believe in bitcoin and buy it.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

And what do we see now? Bitcoin is alive and not even going to die. Yes, now he is not in the best position and its price has fallen, but it is only a stage of its growth, but not a sign of his death.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

People have been saying Bitcoin is dead since the day it came out, doesn't matter if it's from a Bitcoin developer or some random, Bitcoin clearly is not dead. The fact is Bitcoin has a market cap in the $100b range, you wouldn't say a forbes top 2000 company is dead would you? Well that's basically what Bitcoin is equivalent to.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

I think that btc will never die and if this happens then another coin will replace it because the digital currency is the best way to earn and the digital currency is our future which will never disappear

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

Just another unpopular person who try to gain popularity? He's just nothing compared to all of bitcoin user,his comment will not affect anything so its just kind of useless news
Yes his fake news will not affect in bitcoin community maybe he only  want is popularity. Bitcoiner's believe and trust in bitcoin so that they continue investing even have risk . They believe bitcoin will recover and rise again and give us good profit in our investment.

This makes information that is not very useful for everyone because not everyone will believe that easily. All do not have a clear truth to believe.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

This makes information that is not very useful for everyone because not everyone will believe that easily. All do not have a clear truth to believe.
Don't worry, people now already smarter and wouldn't that was easy to believe some fud or bad news for now. Even who said it is popular person now our community already stronger and a lot of holder ready to wait peak of bitcoin price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:07:49 PM

I did not count how many times bitcoin dead every year. From the beginning to now, more than 300 times big people said Bitcoin is dead, but bitcoin always back to high price and proved them wrong. Bitcoin is dead and I am the satoshi things are very familiar with every crypto enthusiasts! Some people like to talk these things to come in limelight, nothing else.

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

I have read one too many Bitcoin is dead or dying headliner, now I am just optimistic about a not Bitcoin dead future
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

I have read one too many Bitcoin is dead or dying headliner, now I am just optimistic about a not Bitcoin dead future
Everytime price has down many claims bitcoin to be dead but still other users opt to choose to stay in bitcoin. Despite the fact of volatility of price I still believe the future ahead on bitcoin. It will not dead nor become worthless rather bitcoin will become very useful in the future.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

In my personal opinion when bitcoin is declining, that's where bitcoin is said to die. But when the price goes up, it means that bitcoin is alive again. Death and life of bitcoin will come in succession not unlike with fluctuations in bitcoin prices.

raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

It is not dead. You objectively, the Bitcoin market is still alive and well, and Blockchain digital platform that relies on bitcoin coins still works. As Elizabeth Stark points out on Twitter, people like to claim that Bitcoin is dead to confuse users forcing them to sell bitcoins at low prices.
chrisbenoit

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

Can we just end this drama ? Why could bitcoin dead soon? Bitcoin iis fiture of money that could not be dead.
Cloudbet
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110

Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

We are actually tracking the amount of times bitcoin has 'died' in the mainstream media since 2011 at the Cloudbet blog: Bitcoin is dead

I enjoy posting it in the comments section of articles making the claim  Wink

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
 ▄█[/color]█████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: