Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin is Dead" - Mike Hearn  (Read 17567 times)
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Bitcoin will surely have a long and successful life, it already became digital gold and surely it will continue to build its price higher in future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

Mike Hearn has still lack of knowledge on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still alive with dominant position in cryptocurrencies. But it is true that price has slightly down almost 100% after his speech.

syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

whatever happens to bitcoin is not a problem for me, whether I win classic bitcoin or not, I think it's fine. because for me, one of the winners remains bitcoin and no one is harmed, so there's no need to make a headache or a problem.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

Well I do hope that your speculations will going to happen. I was kinda tired also waiting for something great. It has been some time already where market controlled over by huge investors day trading. I could not imagine right now how much they have profited from the small scale investors. I bet they are earning more now and probably hoping that they will satisfied already with their actions on pulling bitcoin market price down.
Nolan786

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

i strongly believe that bitcoin never die. No one can keep it in their hand, even government, more and more people are aware of the benefit from it . It is  just my opinion.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Adhere to the planet economic climate, whenever globe economic climate decreasing Bitcoin increases as well as vice passage. Observe that Jan-14 the actual economic climate had been happy of the essential oil increase along with other particulars. Bitcoin is really a location exactly where traders proceed once the economic climate is actually poor, however fled the moment the actual economic climate enhances.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

Mark my words: Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.

Wonder if there's any signficane to the timing of this retard's unhinged barking.  hope it's the ultimate sign of a bottom in btc, like the clown sees btc as a bottom price and thinking btc is dead.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

Everyone have their opinion but Bitcoin will never die as it is most strongest and trusted coin of this market. Bitcoin is a leader and it will retain this position for years to come as no other coin have potentials like bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Bitcoin Classic rolls out, and days later there is no word about it in the News Media.

Mike Hearn declares Bitcoin dead and within hours it is in the New York Times.....
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/business/dealbook/the-bitcoin-believer-who-gave-up.html

On one side are the Blockstream/Core players.  Liars, manipulators, shill, not afraid to destroy the fabric of Bitcoin with every bit of FUD they can dredge up - even if it kills bitcoin, but if they can't have total control, no one can.

On the other side you have Mike Hearn w/R3CEV/Hyperledger/Banks (AND Mainstream Media & Govt backing - don't forget that!)

We are at the start of a foot race to see who gets ready forst for the upcoming global financial meltdown. 

It's pretty clear that Bitcoin Classic will prevail in the upcoming March Fork given the huge amount of support / concensus for it.  But Blockstream seems to wat to make this a do or die fight, and they appear to be willing to destroy the good name of bitcoin if they don't get their way.  The looming battle may be the perfect backdrop of confusion and chaos for a Fiat Coin to rise from the shadows, and with the help of Gov't & Media nods - be introduced to the masses.

Fasten your seatbelts kiddies.... this is going to be a wild ride.  Right now I am betting 50% on Classic / 50% on Fiat Coin.  Current 1mb Blockstream/Core Coin not even worth mentioning in my opinion.  I see 0.001%.
Though the investors now are slightly backing up there's possibility that if the market will grow bigger for the next years the investors will be back because the essence of bitcoin is not that easy to forget about but the true value of it is on how it is being privately yours and the way it can be transacted to others. It is the huge currency in crypto world that doesn't dies but changing its phase.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Everyone have their opinion but Bitcoin will never die as it is most strongest and trusted coin of this market. Bitcoin is a leader and it will retain this position for years to come as no other coin have potentials like bitcoin.
not only in the next few years, I think bitcoin will remain the top market that can drive the crypto market. now it's down, but that doesn't mean death. even bitcoin has dropped further than it is now, that means bitcoin is still surviving and trying to rise in the crypto market. from the beginning of the year, I think now the price of bitcoin is still pretty good and stable on the market.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:38:02 PM

Everyone is free to opine about the future of bitcoin but the more important thing is that they should be include a proof or any reason that bitcoin will die or bitcoin will have a high price in the future. I just believe that those who think bitcoin will die is that they only look at the price of bitcoin. Because this year the price of bitcoin continues to decline, unlike last year the price of bitcoin experienced a significant increase in the same month. However, for those who know the potential in the future they will continue to believe in bitcoin regardless of the price of bitcoin.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

You and I know day in day out there are countless articles, write ups,breaking news just to downgrade bitcoin or the cryptosystem,I don't believe bitcoin is dead..
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and can never die like that! Prediction are most time right ,But as of bitcoin I see full force   pushing it back to normal .It's was good at Price some day and going to kick any moment soon.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

I'm surprised to hear that bitcoin is dead.In connection with the collapse of the stock markets and the global crisis itself(which is already on the threshold), bitcoin will become the currency with which it will be possible to avoid the impact of the global crisis.Many people already understand this and buy bitcoin as much as possible.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Bitcoin is getting ready to be in a fight for it's life.
Not 1st time

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

Bitcoin never dies, is moving slowly and steadily. Talking about Bitcoin, everyone realized that it was an excellent opportunity for those who seek wealth and risk. If you think Bitcoin is dead, get out of here, do not worry you've lost a chance.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:02:56 AM

I'm surprised to hear that bitcoin is dead.In connection with the collapse of the stock markets and the global crisis itself(which is already on the threshold), bitcoin will become the currency with which it will be possible to avoid the impact of the global crisis.Many people already understand this and buy bitcoin as much as possible.

Its true, i am believe bitcoin will become a new safe haven like gold. Bitcoin is digital store of value and if global economic on crisis, they will looking on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will not be die because right now, because bitcoin have biggest liquidity in market
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2408

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:19:56 AM

This thread is dated back in December 2016, almost 2 years later we're in a similar position, of course the price went up a lot since then but we're in a very delicate phase, if we lose we $6k support we could go down directly below $5k, and at that point I don't know what could actually happen...
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

This thread is dated back in December 2016, almost 2 years later we're in a similar position, of course the price went up a lot since then but we're in a very delicate phase, if we lose we $6k support we could go down directly below $5k, and at that point I don't know what could actually happen...

even if bitcoin continues to go down it is still considered alive as long as the value wont drop into zero . besides if the dip continues , many people will use this oppurtunity to buy more coins and it can result for bitcoin again to recover  .

anyways , who the f is mike hearn ? i didnt recognize this guy but i guess he is just butt hurt  . no one will ever believe him even if he is the president of some other unkown country .
Digital_Goods_Store

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

news still same
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-not-dead-again-washington-post-gets-schooled/
because jurnalists do not understand desentralization,
i thing next, next  the next years news still same
bitcoin is dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: