Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:01:56 AM

Fair enough. I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you!

Have you thought about joining the SuperNET?

I did! There are quite a few options and ways to evolve. I'll have to see what the community thinks.
But I'll be working to get the coin all the way there to the top. It's not only releasing a v2 wallet.

Thanks for the investments! We had a little jump last night! 3.549 BTC raised and 5 days left!

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:23:43 PM

Block Explorer is live:

http://explorer.warpcoin.com/

riceberry

Activity: 491
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:57:08 PM

Block Explorer is live:

http://explorer.warpcoin.com/

Looking good !
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:17:50 PM

Thanks for the investments! We had a little jump last night! 3.549 BTC raised and 5 days left!

Is there an amount that must be reached for you to launch WARP?  I will respond to your message in a few Smiley
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:30:12 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 06:43:58 PM by shapetwist

Is there an amount that must be reached for you to launch WARP?  I will respond to your message in a few Smiley

Already answered that in this thread.
At this point, I'm very confident that WARP will launch. Most people will wait for a later date to buy their share.

We are half way with almost 40 investors. I think it's going pretty well.
I have been busy answering questions of specific potential investors, both by email and Warp Slack. I noticed that they were happy with my responses and ended up investing.
So for the people with questions, you can pass by the WARP slack and we can chat in the public channel, so others can see it too.

It's pretty obvious to me now that the VPN services will be hot in crypto for 2016. So we are in the right path!

riceberry

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:17:25 PM

It's pretty obvious to me now that the VPN services will be hot in crypto for 2016. So we are in the right path!

Hopefully you do it right with the VPN setup, VPNcoin is being pumped high right now because of it's services.
WarpVPN could be a huge success.

Right now Crowdfunding is at 3.882 BTC.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:31:50 PM

You're goddamn right! Smiley

darkgold

Activity: 616

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 08:34:58 PM

You're goddamn right! Smiley

i dont think so..... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:43:24 PM

You will see that it's becoming hot.
They have a different and very complicated VPN model. WARP will do it very differently. With simple setup. For free.

riceberry

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:45:46 PM

They have a different and very complicated VPN model. WARP will do it very differently. With simple setup. For free.

How can it be free? Won't people need to earn some fees to provide VPN service p2p ?
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:52:01 PM

How can it be free? Won't people need to earn some fees to provide VPN service p2p ?

No. The service will be free as default. There might be some fees to support the network, which means that the wallet will need balance to keep VPN service running after certain amount of free time.
The point is - if you act as a staking node - you will get a free VPN service.

SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:00:03 AM

WARP has been added to www.shapeshift.io discovery list, meaning they will review it for a possible addition.

I have also contacted Poloniex, being one of the main trusted exchange services out there. An addition by Bittrex would also be supported.

Other exchanges are not endorsed or officially supported at the moment, please contact me at shapetwist@warpcoin.com if you're interested to add WARP.

You should contact bleutrade as well! Good luck with WARP, to both of us. Smiley
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:02:34 AM

WARP was added to BitNodes, if you want to help support another WARP node and third-party Block Explorer.
https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/warp-node/

BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:12:25 AM

all looks really good.  almost too good  Wink  just kidding.  but it really all comes down to the dev,  risk is heavily loaded up front with this one.  If it is a smooth coin launch and distribution, and the dev begins showing he is capable of delivering on his words, I do not think it is likely people will start dumping for less than their purchase price.  The exception of course is where the dev buys his own coins, which this dev has said he wont do.  So once again, it comes down to the dev.  I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.  I think we will see most investing occur closer to the end.
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:01:07 PM

If it is a smooth coin launch and distribution, and the dev begins showing he is capable of delivering on his words, I do not think it is likely people will start dumping for less than their purchase price.

In order for anyone to conveniently buy or sell there must be an exchange but it is mentioned nowhere. And with top investor sitting on almost 50% coin supply I can easily see a major issues coming when it comes to network and double-spending. So it would be smart to extend crowdfunding for at least few more weeks and use that time to secure WARP addition to one or more exchanges.
riceberry

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:26:34 PM

WARP was added to BitNodes, if you want to help support another WARP node and third-party Block Explorer.

Just bought 5 shares for the WARP node with coinpayments. It still shows 50 shares left though, and I never got an email from BitNodes about my payment yet?

Edit: Nevermind, I was just a little too quick for the system to process. It now shows 45 shares left.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:27:26 PM

If it is a smooth coin launch and distribution, and the dev begins showing he is capable of delivering on his words, I do not think it is likely people will start dumping for less than their purchase price.

In order for anyone to conveniently buy or sell there must be an exchange but it is mentioned nowhere. And with top investor sitting on almost 50% coin supply I can easily see a major issues coming when it comes to network and double-spending. So it would be smart to extend crowdfunding for at least few more weeks and use that time to secure WARP addition to one or more exchanges.

Having one single address in control of such large supply will never going to happen. It's dangerous as you said, and besides, no worthy exchange would add the coin in that case.
I'm waiting and expecting that % of shares will even out by Thursday.

Regarding getting WARP to an exchange. I've stated that WARP should not be added until everyone gets their coins. And that Bittrex and Poloniex are the only ones that I would support - longer in business, larger userbase and volume. Besides, I don't see any worthy exchange agreeing on listing a coin before being distributed. But I'm certain they are aware of the coin, and if they see enough interest, they will most probably add it real soon, especially Bittrex.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:28:22 PM

Just bought 5 shares for the WARP node with coinpayments. It still shows 50 shares left though, and I never got an email from BitNodes about my payment yet?

It's showing up now!
Oh and thanks for the support!

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 03:34:09 PM

Probably it's manually done. I'll contact them just in case. Oh and thanks for the support!

It is automatic, but there are confirmations, order can not be instantly confirmed.

As the moment of writing this order was confirmed.

Thank you on support.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
riceberry

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:36:16 PM

Probably it's manually done. I'll contact them just in case. Oh and thanks for the support!

It is automatic, but there are confirmations, order can not be instantly confirmed.

As the moment of writing this order was confirmed.

Thank you on support.

Yes thank you. I put an edit above: "Edit: Nevermind, I was just a little too quick for the system to process. It now shows 45 shares left."
I was just a little too quick. I got an email from them and everything is fine now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: