Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:56:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90301 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:41:16 PM

I lost more than 150mBtc on the gambling (dice,bet etc.) can anyone tell me win big ammounts with low risk ?

may try to bet a small amount to get a big win, it would be little risk, because you will not lose a lot of money.

but it's still not a guarantee, because gambling it really is very risky.

Thank you but i already play with little ammouts but i'll lose all money. How to spot losing bitcoin ?

In the long run you'll lose every times. You need to find the best time/point to withdraw after a certain profit, but also to guess this is almost impossible.

He should have two bitcoin wallet one for just saving money and one for gambling, so if he earn's bitcoin from gambling he can transfer immediately what he has just won! but don't try transferring from the wallet for saving bitcoin to the wallet for gambling try to control and limit your self and you will be doing great!
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:53:07 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!

gambling on its own is not a problem. but "addiction" to gambling is a huge problem and it is a very common one.

i think you should have discipline when it comes to gambling your money. which means setting aside a fixed amount and play around with that much. and that amount doesn't need to be huge either. it can be as small as you are comfortable with taking a  risk on.
There are allot of people who having a gamble problem and that amount is growing fast. So if you can manipulate people to stop what they doing with al that gamble. Do it it will be such a shame for them for later.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:14:16 PM

It is really bad if you have a gambling problem and that is because you also can know that there are a lot of people that is losing a lot of money with gambling and that have to change.
But it is really hard to stop with gambling if you are addicted to it and that is the problem.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:30:07 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much

Exactly !! Never risk what you can't afford to lose. No point in losing money you need to eat otherwise you will never stop till all is lost and if you though you were sad before having nothing is even worse.
The problem of others is they are gambling using the money that should be for their daily needs thats why some gamblers wreck their own life because of that.

Exactly. They are using the money that should be used for food or important things to.gamble. that is a bad habit and should be stopped immediately. If you use money  food to gamble and lost, you will be force.to bet again so you could win back the money lost. Unfortunately, that cycle will continue until you are broke and have nothing.
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:25:31 PM

gambling is not the problem. The problem is when we play without control. I like to play for fun. Often use some gambling sites that give Bitcoin free to play. When I want more adrenaline for a moment I play with my money. so it's exciting. But I always know when I stop.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:56:43 PM

gambling is not the problem. The problem is when we play without control. I like to play for fun. Often use some gambling sites that give Bitcoin free to play. When I want more adrenaline for a moment I play with my money. so it's exciting. But I always know when I stop.

Everyone starts gambling as a fun, no one knows when they get addicted to it and that is the major problem, I am trying to quit gambling but I am not able to.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:21:21 AM

I lost more than 150mBtc on the gambling (dice,bet etc.) can anyone tell me win big ammounts with low risk ?

may try to bet a small amount to get a big win, it would be little risk, because you will not lose a lot of money.

Thank you but i already play with little ammouts but i'll lose all money. How to spot losing bitcoin ?
It is bad if you have a gambling problem because it is really hard to stop gambling when you are addicted to it and that have to change and that will also wasted money to you.
But that have to chance also otherwise you can be poor and that must not happen to you.
DavidoAlto

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:34:18 AM

There are many people with a gambling problem and those numbers need to drop. Some people keep on playing even tho they are losing and even use there savings to play. They need to understand that it can go all wrong and mess up there lives.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:48:45 PM

In the long run you'll lose every times. You need to find the best time/point to withdraw after a certain profit, but also to guess this is almost impossible.

yeah in the long run gambling will always lose. and depending on what kind he plays. if sports gambling it's still better if you have a strategy
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:42:03 PM

People with a gambling problem are losing a lot of money in gambling and it is all wasted so that is really bad and they have to realize it and stop also later in the future.
But you need also to know that it can be bad of course because winning is not that high chance to win some money.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:21:14 PM

These days are allot of gambling addicts. And that will not be good for the future of the bitcoin what if in the future only gamblers use the bitcoin. That will be such a shame for people who invested allot of money into the bitcoin
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:40:34 PM

I've lost over 10BTC in the past three months, and let me tell you. Stopping isn't as easy as you might think. I don't know why I keep doing it but I do. And the result is always the same.
Net Profit: - 5.500BTC
Sometimes I play Black Jack, sometimes I play Dice. Most of the time it's dice, and that's basically where I lose all my money. Nothing ever works. Martingale: Nope. Reverse Martingale: Nope. All in 80-90%: Nope. Spamming 97% win chance: Nope. I wish I could stop lol
It means you are strong enough in gambling life
at least you're not asking people how to stop doing that

Tbh I don't get as upset as I used to over big losses. Now I know when I press that "Deposit" button I'll end up with -[amount] in the end. I basically do it for entertainment now, and if I win that's a bonus. I don't need to ask people to help me stop because I don't really like talking about my problems to other people so I just try to stop my self. I was going good for 2 1/2 months between october-december, then I started again. If you haven't started gambling, it's a good thing. Don't do it. I never believed any one who told me it was addictive & all that and it got me nowhere lol
There are to many people who are adicted to gambling maybe we need to make a statement with this. Don't go to many times and dont play to much how much you are losing how fast it will go so be careful
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:44:51 PM

if people are having a gambling problem, best way to do is stay away from any gambling online/real world gambling.
focus in other matter, best is do real life sports, exercise or go shopping. its better to waste money buying things you want than lose your money in gambling
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:24:47 AM

if people are having a gambling problem, best way to do is stay away from any gambling online/real world gambling.
focus in other matter, best is do real life sports, exercise or go shopping. its better to waste money buying things you want than lose your money in gambling

Then I think that will be shopaholic and that will be a kind of addiction and worst thing is shopaholics always buys thing that they mostly want and not that they need it but they only want it badly they will buy lots of things sometime on an online store that will require delivering the package from afar!
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:15:34 PM

But staying away from gambling will not solve your gambling problems. When people are staying away from gambling they are getting other problems like psychological disorder or abnormal behaviours. That must be bigger problems than gambling's.
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:28:29 PM

But staying away from gambling will not solve your gambling problems. When people are staying away from gambling they are getting other problems like psychological disorder or abnormal behaviours. That must be bigger problems than gambling's.

Yup! but if they keep on playing gambling then they can not really escape it addiction will really need a much deeper understanding by a help of a psychologist and even a help from his relatives and love ones is a must because the amount on these procedures and session will take a lot of cash
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:13:18 PM

It is really bad if you have a gambling problem and that is because it is really hard to stop with it and when you are addicted to it than you can waste a lot of money in it and that must not happen.
So you can better know that gambling is bad to do and know the moment when you have to stop gambling otherwise you will become poor.
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:23:28 PM

It is really bad if you have a gambling problem and that is because it is really hard to stop with it and when you are addicted to it than you can waste a lot of money in it and that must not happen.
So you can better know that gambling is bad to do and know the moment when you have to stop gambling otherwise you will become poor.

Well that is every person here are all trying to say repeatedly over and over that gambling can really mess up you mind and can do tons of shitty things with you because your addicted you don't really thinking what is right or wrong anymore and this is quite amusing to few persons that have not any knowledge about gambling so they would stay away from you!
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:28:52 PM

Well that is every person here are all trying to say repeatedly over and over that gambling can really mess up you mind and can do tons of shitty things with you because your addicted you don't really thinking what is right or wrong anymore and this is quite amusing to few persons that have not any knowledge about gambling so they would stay away from you!

i agree that gambling can do that to people but this is not happening to everybody, and a lot of gamblers are not having any problem with their habits and have it under control.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
teilwalL05

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:51:49 PM

i agree that gambling can do that to people but this is not happening to everybody, and a lot of gamblers are not having any problem with their habits and have it under control.

Yup! I agree not all gamblers has these kind of effect on them partly a few have control with themselves and a few that are addicted to it and we can never say that all players of gambling are addicted because some have total control over themselves.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: