Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling problem  (Read 90299 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:44:08 PM

If you have a gambling problem you will lose a lot of money with it because you can even see now that the money that you lost is all wasted and you can even be poor of it.
So that have to change and just gamble with small amounts to reduce your lost.

I think if he really realized that he is just broke he would not let the money he had to get involve even in more bets in gambling because that would be suicidal, if a person realizes that he doesn't have any money left that will be the time to stop in gambling, well I think the worst problem here is being addicted to gambling no doubt about it.
If a person is already addicted with gambling he will not make a good decision making, he does not keep track of his record even though he is already broke he will make a possible things just to gamble even selling his precious property. This action would tend to make you live a miserable life as you will live a stressful life.

Yup! that would be true, but he said that the person realized that he doesn't have any money anymore and he's not talking about being addicted yet, that means he is in full total control of his decisions right! well the gambling that is start mostly as just past time become a habit then turn to addiction well I think that would be a possible outcome on it.
well, sometime even with no money, the person will also think of other ways to fund himself so he can carry on gambling.

Like getting money on someone he doesn't really know or robbing a bank so he can get financially and play gambling because of it! well that is already included in the crime list of doings to play gambling, I think that will be necessarily if the person is really addicted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:55:56 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much
If you not ready to lose your money, then don't even try to gamble!

Yeah right bro. Many want to gamble but they dont want to lose their bitcoin. In my country many gamblers say that this gambling site is scam, dont play here, lol in my mind you lose bitcoin so you say that. And il pm them that dont gamble if you dont want to lose bitcoin and they said some harsh word and you dont have care its my money. Lol if they dont want to lose bitcoin they dont play ing gambling.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:05:12 PM

I see there is so many people trying hard to stop gambling their money because they've losing so much

Yeah right bro. Many want to gamble but they dont want to lose their bitcoin. In my country many gamblers say that this gambling site is scam, dont play here, lol in my mind you lose bitcoin so you say that. And il pm them that dont gamble if you dont want to lose bitcoin and they said some harsh word and you dont have care its my money. Lol if they dont want to lose bitcoin they dont play ing gambling.
Those people who wants to gamble but they don't want to lose are most likely victims of gambling addiction. Ignorance in gambling is very dangerous because it involves money to win money. One should be very careful and responsible when it comes to gambling as it is very addicting when you are just gambling for money. The more you do gambling the more you are addicted and it is a bad news as I never heard a person who has been addicted to gambling shared a good story of life while gambling.

teilwalL05

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:15:21 PM

Well that is because they are frustrated in the result on them when they play gambling and seeing others totally win a lot I think that is envy and they will try to make lie and tell other people that this site are scam and that is just because of their frustration that is why they done that.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:24:53 PM

Well that is because they are frustrated in the result on them when they play gambling and seeing others totally win a lot I think that is envy and they will try to make lie and tell other people that this site are scam and that is just because of their frustration that is why they done that.
Yup this is not a new thing . Always people gamble to increase their money . Sometimes they don't even think about the risk associated with it . They aim to win and when they loose , they blame on others . Just gamble for fun  , bet only amount that you can afford to loose , if you win be happy take profits and walk away .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 02:27:15 PM

Those people who wants to gamble but they don't want to lose are most likely victims of gambling addiction. Ignorance in gambling is very dangerous because it involves money to win money. One should be very careful and responsible when it comes to gambling as it is very addicting when you are just gambling for money. The more you do gambling the more you are addicted and it is a bad news as I never heard a person who has been addicted to gambling shared a good story of life while gambling.
Also i think this is not the only reason why the are still gamble.. they are still gamble i think because this is their hobby..yeah we know that they are always coming back because  they are addicted and they want to recover their loses but this is not a big deal.. i think you can still prevent your self to stop and quit in gambling.. i just share my opnion that you have a strong mindset and think for your family can prevent your self for greediness.I do not say that this is the best solution but it works for me.. just sharing my experience..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:50:46 PM

I would love to gamble just missing the coins for it  Smiley

Seriously you need to look at all gambling money as lost, makes the winnings so much better.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:06:03 PM

I personally do not have a gambling problem but I am sure that it would be difficult to stop something like that. People who cannot stop have won before and they are going to keep playing until they win again and again. 
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

Yup this is not a new thing . Always people gamble to increase their money . Sometimes they don't even think about the risk associated with it . They aim to win and when they loose , they blame on others . Just gamble for fun  , bet only amount that you can afford to loose , if you win be happy take profits and walk away .

Yup! consider this that I will do, certainly why most people are getting rude just because they don't got the thing they want most because of gambling and they would just get irritated with it and started a flame of gossips around that doesn't always true well that is human qualities and sins in life!
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:27:52 PM

I personally do not have a gambling problem but I am sure that it would be difficult to stop something like that. People who cannot stop have won before and they are going to keep playing until they win again and again. 

Or maybe they lose a big amount of bitcoins and want it to reclaim so for that reason they don't stop on betting and betting until they didn't get back the money that they totally lost because of gambling.

I can say that because it is what happening to me until now, but I still reconsider that gambling is just for entertainment and I do bet an amount that are limited based on own limitations for my self.
ardentvolcanoes

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:39:08 PM

yeah that's a great idea and also a good advise for all people who wants to start gambling but not too ready to lose their money . the only problem with them is that they are expecting that they will win soon after they have lost so much money . but at the end of the day they will end up losing and after they will cry for advise from other people about how can they stop their gambling habit  Grin Grin
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:50:57 PM

yeah that's a great idea and also a good advise for all people who wants to start gambling but not too ready to lose their money . the only problem with them is that they are expecting that they will win soon after they have lost so much money . but at the end of the day they will end up losing and after they will cry for advise from other people about how can they stop their gambling habit  Grin Grin

I think it's a miss conception to think that people can actually gamble to lose money. People gamble to try to win money, that's the fun behind it, risking something to win. The problem is not accepting that you can lose money and then trying to recover it at all cost.
I think it's perfectly legit to gamble to try to win money, but accepting that you can lose it as well is a key aspect of gambling. So if you can't do that, then just quit or don't start at all, otherwise go for it and try to win, because that's the point.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ardentvolcanoes

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:59:50 PM

I think it's a miss conception to think that people can actually gamble to lose money. People gamble to try to win money, that's the fun behind it, risking something to win. The problem is not accepting that you can lose money and then trying to recover it at all cost.
I think it's perfectly legit to gamble to try to win money, but accepting that you can lose it as well is a key aspect of gambling. So if you can't do that, then just quit or don't start at all, otherwise go for it and try to win, because that's the point.

im tryin' to point it out before they don't realized that in gambling you can win or lose something . so if they really don't want to lose at all they should never try to start it because it's hard to win at gambling if you are a small time gambler you could win depending on your luck .
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:14:41 PM

im tryin' to point it out before they don't realized that in gambling you can win or lose something . so if they really don't want to lose at all they should never try to start it because it's hard to win at gambling if you are a small time gambler you could win depending on your luck .
Yeah its always depends in our luck if we can make profit or not.. yeah your right also that its very hard to make a profit becauseo f the house edge we know house is always win.. addiction is the causes and you will lose everything you had..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:17:12 PM

A lot of people have gambling problems these days and I think its logical that there are some gambling problems.
Gambling is these days for a lot of users fun to play because its very enjoying.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:44:00 PM

If you have a gambling problem you will lose a lot of money with it because you can even see now that the money that you lost is all wasted and you can even be poor of it.
So that have to change and just gamble with small amounts to reduce your lost.
did you think by gambling with small amount you have wasted your time too? well now you have wasted time in hope nothing with small amount. atleast when you gambling with affordable amount you could expect something big behind it. everything has a risk! especially gambling.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:34:29 PM

A lot of people have gambling problems these days and I think its logical that there are some gambling problems.
Gambling is these days for a lot of users fun to play because its very enjoying.

A lot of people have gambling problems indeed and they are not giving up also because they are denying it.
Its very annoying but sometimes you cannot stop a person and he has to find him/herself back.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:23:08 PM

Do you even know how many gambling addicts there are these years. And such a shame that amount of gamble addicters is just rising and that is not good for the world. Casinos are getting to rich of stupid people who wasting their time and money
I agree with you gamblers are increasing day by day because of bitcoin, it's simple to gamble with bitcoin without any restrictions.
This is an incredible business that is ever present. owner will always profit and benefit a lot from the players?
I think the addict will not like bitcoin prices always go up and increasing? This is not an exact science dude. so calm down addiction can still be cured
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:36:31 PM

Do you even know how many gambling addicts there are these years. And such a shame that amount of gamble addicters is just rising and that is not good for the world. Casinos are getting to rich of stupid people who wasting their time and money
I agree with you gamblers are increasing day by day because of bitcoin, it's simple to gamble with bitcoin without any restrictions.
This is an incredible business that is ever present. owner will always profit and benefit a lot from the players?
I think the addict will not like bitcoin prices always go up and increasing? This is not an exact science dude. so calm down addiction can still be cured

The problem is when you play with Bitcoin you don't have the same feeling when you hold your money. When you win big you can risk big too, because you don't see cash in your hand/pocket. It's same for when you losing, you don't feel so much because you already can't see your money. Bitcoin gambling sites use this psychology and make more bucks from users.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:31:01 AM

The problem is when you play with Bitcoin you don't have the same feeling when you hold your money. When you win big you can risk big too, because you don't see cash in your hand/pocket. It's same for when you losing, you don't feel so much because you already can't see your money. Bitcoin gambling sites use this psychology and make more bucks from users.

Then I think you can't fully enjoy bitcoin at your country if that is your suggestion, here in my country we had a bank that we can withdraw a minimum amount of our bitcoin, so there isn't any problem if we want fiat money if we had a near specific bank that we can withdraw bitcoin well that is even better.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: