Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:05:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
VerdinaNET

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 06:02:40 AM

Definitely Bitcoin will become more and more popular. It's rising and according to me in 2020 the price will be huge. To my mind it depends on the user base and demands.

https://verdina.net/
Quality Dedicated Server in BG/EU!
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:41:01 AM

You are talking about after 5 years, the price you are telling about bitcoin is too much, in my view, bitcoin will not cross at least 3000$ , but thats all depending  on bitcoins users, if people use bitcoin more and doing investment than you can say your friend is right. 
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:45:36 AM

In 2020 there will be another halving so i guess the price could really sky rocket. If not i predict are wider acceptance throughout the whole world.
Perhaps a smart country made it it's national currency.

dont think that some countries will accept as second currency still they think is much risk in any crypto not just BTC
we will have to wait little longer for that to happen
I think it will not happen because of any krypto probably will not be a second currency because that certainly does not have a form. Perhaps most certainly the case in 2020 was the rise in prices and the adoption of many bitcoin.

Bitcoin will have a good future later. But you dont know what can happen later. I hope the value will rise soon for a long time.
So we can all sell it with much profit. Only if the price is going up, there is a chance that it will fall too.

most traders expect that i mean the ones that invest in some alt coin off course expect that certain coin follow btc
there are lot of speculation but this is just another gamble

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:13:48 AM

The people that is already using Bitcoin have a high expectation of the currency and that is because they want the value high.
but you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
Yeah expectations will be more while using bitcoin as all need a continuous price rise, I think by 2020 more people gets aware about bitcoin and join this forum, my suggestion is that it will be more popular than now.

Its popularity will depend on what value it holds in the year 2020, if the value falls back then we will see decline in the users, but if the price is higher then majority of people would be using it.
The most people are expecting that Bitcoin will be the best and most used payment method in 2020 but personally I dont think that it will happen that soon.
There are now a lot of people that is still using their own money because they dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is the problem, first you have to promote it more.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:01:14 AM

The people that is already using Bitcoin have a high expectation of the currency and that is because they want the value high.
Yeah expectations will be more while using bitcoin as all need a continuous price rise, I think by 2020 more people gets aware about bitcoin and join this forum, my suggestion is that it will be more popular than now.

Its popularity will depend on what value it holds in the year 2020, if the value falls back then we will see decline in the users, but if the price is higher then majority of people would be using it.

yeah, it depends on the value and strength of bitcoin, if the value is stable or going to rise then there will be more people at therewith bitcoin but if the rise will go to drop then one by one everyone will leave it.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:04:32 AM

you cant know how much the value will be in 2020. you can follow a line from 2000 till 2010 and see what has happened with the coin in 10 years. But that is irrelevant i think the bit coin will never be on his top.
Cubikk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:06:48 AM

I began my career in the bictoin . In 2010 the bitcoin was worth 0.01 euro , now a bitcoin worth 400 euros. I ask myself a question: what will be its value in 2020 ?.

A friend told me that its value will be 10,000 euros. Shocked

Sorry for the spelling for I am french . Wink

Thank you for your replies Smiley

10'000€ is in my opinion is quite optimistic but not necessarily unreachable, BTC is already big but the growth margin is huge; we still are the "early adopters".

Another thing that could prompt a price increase in 2020 is the fact that in that year the next halving will take place!  Wink

I remain perma-bullish on long term BTC
Zero Null

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:14:50 AM

I think another 10 years she had no future world ... a lot of people have not heard about it ... and who really heard anything about it can not tell where it .. possible to use .. its use as a currency in games
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:56:56 AM

yeah, it depends on the value and strength of bitcoin, if the value is stable or going to rise then there will be more people at therewith bitcoin but if the rise will go to drop then one by one everyone will leave it.

Bitcoin gets more strong by the year of 2020. The popularity will be high with more adoption, as mentioned in above quote people leaving bitcoin gets stopped when they understand bitcoin in the proper way.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:20:44 AM

Bitcoin in 2020 is of course has lots of changes from now on. More users and adopters will be presented that year.

And for the price? I think it is around $1000 but not more than $2000. The new bottom must be at $1000 price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:58:30 AM

The bitcoin will be very good in 2020, I really have no doubts about the bitcoin that its gonna rise to a higher amount this year.
It just has such a good future a head, maybe there even will be another halving in that year if we have to believe some people... I really hope it will happen.
Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:02:19 PM

People who think the price will be in the 4 digits in 2020, if bitcoin has survived, just don't get it. The price will be much higher.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:53:07 PM

Nobody will know what the future will be of Bitcoin and the most are hoping of course that the value is going to rise and that Bitcoin is going to be more worth so they can sell it.
But you are not for sure that it will rise in the future because the halving is also coming but it is hard to say that it will rise.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:34:26 AM

Nobody will know what the future will be of Bitcoin and the most are hoping of course that the value is going to rise and that Bitcoin is going to be more worth so they can sell it.
But you are not for sure that it will rise in the future because the halving is also coming but it is hard to say that it will rise.
Yes but we could predict the future and it is not necessarily true. I hope bitcoin will make progress and will be a lot of people using bitcoin because it could make us a profit. But I am convinced that in 2020 bitcoin is progressing well.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:35:04 AM

Yes but we could predict the future and it is not necessarily true. I hope bitcoin will make progress and will be a lot of people using bitcoin because it could make us a profit. But I am convinced that in 2020 bitcoin is progressing well.
Yes, right. there will be no one who can predict the future bitcoin, even the price of bitcoin is very difficult to predict.
but we can see the progress of bitcoin annually. whether it is getting better or getting worse.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:02:16 AM

Yes, right. there will be no one who can predict the future bitcoin, even the price of bitcoin is very difficult to predict.
but we can see the progress of bitcoin annually. whether it is getting better or getting worse.

And because it's unpredictable make sure that bitcoin are always ready for any moves. There are just two possible scenarios and that is rise and fall. It won't happen in an instant so still we can think of a way of how we will action our coins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:08:51 AM

Bitcoin in 2020 is really an interesting one. With the halving that will happen this year it will take up again the price with the new bottom that will established approximately next year with the effect of halving this year. I just wondered what will be the price that time.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:40:47 AM

The price will be definitely high at that time, now bitcoin is gaining more fame with the passage of time and it is more attractive so no one will is going to leave it and so the price will not go to fall below to that value.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:36:33 AM

And because it's unpredictable make sure that bitcoin are always ready for any moves. There are just two possible scenarios and that is rise and fall. It won't happen in an instant so still we can think of a way of how we will action our coins.
Nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in 2020 and the problem is that you have to take always some risks with the currency otherwise you cant make profit.
And you need also patience as well otherwise you are going to sell it too early and that would be bad for you.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:10:35 AM

Nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in 2020 and the problem is that you have to take always some risks with the currency otherwise you cant make profit.
And you need also patience as well otherwise you are going to sell it too early and that would be bad for you.

Well exactly we don't know what will be the problem that's why just be ready for whatever scenarios that will happen. Taking the risk here is obviously but don't just take that risk without any proper plan to face that kind of challenge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: