Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:32:30 PM

Nobody will know what the value will be in that year and that is because the value is always changing so that is risky but holding will be not that problem I think.
Holding will be much better when you are going to sell it too early so that is nice if you have the patience to wait for that year.

I can estimate a value of the bitcoin in 2020. It could be between $5000 to $2000 each if all goes well.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:17:20 PM

Nobody will know what the value will be in that year and that is because the value is always changing so that is risky but holding will be not that problem I think.
Holding will be much better when you are going to sell it too early so that is nice if you have the patience to wait for that year.

I think the bitcoin in the future will be a lot bigger and maybe even a currency that is getting used at many stores.
Also thinking that big company's are gonna step in, plus there will come another halving in 2020 so that is another sweet thing about that year.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:29:16 PM

I think the bitcoin in the future will be a lot bigger and maybe even a currency that is getting used at many stores.
Also thinking that big company's are gonna step in, plus there will come another halving in 2020 so that is another sweet thing about that year.

We hope that everything goes fine with bitcoin till then, but its really difficult to predict where bitcoin will stand after 4 years, its out of everyone's mind to think of that.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:36:12 PM

It could be 0 or 1000 Euro at best. Nothing more.

Grin

what a joke
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:40:29 PM

There are plenty of online merchants that currently are accepting Bitcoin as payment option, but I would like to see more local stores accepting Bitcoin. The amount of local stores accepting Bitcoin is shockingly low. It would be amazing to walk into a store and pay for your daily needs with Bitcoin. This is what will really help the adoption of Bitcoin.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:18:46 AM

There are plenty of online merchants that currently are accepting Bitcoin as payment option, but I would like to see more local stores accepting Bitcoin. The amount of local stores accepting Bitcoin is shockingly low. It would be amazing to walk into a store and pay for your daily needs with Bitcoin. This is what will really help the adoption of Bitcoin.
Yes indeed it is still very rare stores that accept bitcoin but now more and more. I'm sure there will be a lot of adoption in bitcoin bitcoin so it will be more advanced, it could affect the development of bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:40:58 AM

Yes indeed it is still very rare stores that accept bitcoin but now more and more. I'm sure there will be a lot of adoption in bitcoin bitcoin so it will be more advanced, it could affect the development of bitcoin.
It’s really tough to predict what the price of bitcoin will be in the coming years. As big name merchants continue to implement bitcoin as a payment option more merchants will follow suite. The adoption by merchants will help stabilize the price of bitcoin.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:29:48 AM

I began my career in the bictoin . In 2010 the bitcoin was worth 0.01 euro , now a bitcoin worth 400 euros. I ask myself a question: what will be its value in 2020 ?.

A friend told me that its value will be 10,000 euros. Shocked

Sorry for the spelling for I am french . Wink

Thank you for your replies Smiley
It is possible for the price to be at 10,000 in 2020 but we are not sure that it is going to happen because you will never know what is going to happen these next couple years. Maybe the price is going to be lower or higher then 10,000.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:08:34 AM

It’s really tough to predict what the price of bitcoin will be in the coming years. As big name merchants continue to implement bitcoin as a payment option more merchants will follow suite. The adoption by merchants will help stabilize the price of bitcoin.

maybe or it will come that price go up or down
that is something to think about still need time, for merchant it is good but for some companies not why we can only speculate and think what we would like
i sure hope that that year will be something completely different in all way

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:13:05 AM

They say the bitcoin will be 10.000 in the year of 2020 do you think so? I don't by the way how can he rise
that much in such a small period. If you look at the last years he didn't rises allot so don't be to happy about it.

it's not reasonable i think stable at $5000 is enough

Damn you know 2020 isnt that far away right lol.

So to think anything near 5k seems absurd, and that would mean its a easy $10k for someone hold 2 btc.
The bad thing of Bitcoin is that it would be really hard to know what is going to happen in the future with Bitcoin and that is the problem of the currency.
But you must also to take some risks with Bitcoin otherwise it will be not possible to make any profit.
Its really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in that year and that is the problem of the currency because it is hard to predict.
But the most people are hoping that they can earn a huge profit in that year.
At that time, I believe the currency definitely increase the price, so the price of bitcoin is forced to rise. I believe in 2020 the price of bitcoin will rise properly. And hopefully people using bitcoin will multiply so they can make bitcoin flourish.
according to my predictions, supposedly in 2020 bitcoin prices continue to rise above $800 at least. because next 4 years bitcoin users likely will continue to grow

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shotev

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:19:52 AM

Too lean that the price will be high in 2020 as many of the "big players" do not spend their sberizheniya and Bitcoin are kept to himself
Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

What does everybody think about the price of the bitcoin in 2020 i dont think he will be that high in about 3.5 years dont you think. I think the coin will rise allot after ten years when everybody is going to spent there stored coins.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:37:15 PM

according to my predictions, supposedly in 2020 bitcoin prices continue to rise above $800 at least. because next 4 years bitcoin users likely will continue to grow

Even bitcoin users will grow in the next 4 years, it won't affect much the price if all their thinking will be holding coins and will not use it regular services.

Anyways I see no much growth in bitcoin users in the next 4 years with high volume but surely it will increase the percentage as years will passed.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:41:52 PM

What does everybody think about the price of the bitcoin in 2020 i dont think he will be that high in about 3.5 years dont you think. I think the coin will rise allot after ten years when everybody is going to spent there stored coins.
no one knows for sure what bitcoin will be like in 2020, but most likely bitcoin prices will increase by that time, maybe the price is above $ 1k or maybe $ 900, well we can only see it when the year actually came
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:20:58 PM

no one knows for sure what bitcoin will be like in 2020, but most likely bitcoin prices will increase by that time, maybe the price is above $ 1k or maybe $ 900, well we can only see it when the year actually came

Yes all price speculation are all "maybe". But we are hoping for the best. The most important things here, in 2020 bitcoin must increased it's users to gained the numbers in the community. Also hopefully all bitcoin related issues must be resolved even before 2020 to make us move forward without doubts.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:51:57 AM

Yes all price speculation are all "maybe". But we are hoping for the best. The most important things here, in 2020 bitcoin must increased it's users to gained the numbers in the community. Also hopefully all bitcoin related issues must be resolved even before 2020 to make us move forward without doubts.

The bitcoin price will rise as the user increases. That is simiar to the price performance of facebook.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:53:41 AM

The bitcoin price will rise as the user increases. That is simiar to the price performance of facebook.

Yeah and bitcoin has a great future ahead and it will be more bigger in 2020 as many new users and companies will enter into the world of bitcoin.
Ryananda

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:14:25 AM

Yes 2020 bitcoin should be increased and should be expanded and its use as a method of payment should be evenly distributed. Because if that happens bitcoin will definitely progressed and will be known by many people that bitcoin develop. And if it happens automatically can affect the price of bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:26:35 AM

yes you are correct there will be no-one can predict. but should be able to increase prices in 2020 is very high. because bitcoin journey every year there must be an increase. let alone halving will reduce the number, and possibly later bitcoin will rarely so prices could rise

But there are a lot of experts who can easily predict the future of bitcoin and they are predicting that its value will be more better in 2020, but the only condition for that is, people should have to remain in the support of bitcoin, otherwise it will not flourish and will no more benefit us as today, so bitcoin need us,  will flourish.
Ryananda

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:46:19 AM

yes you are correct there will be no-one can predict. but should be able to increase prices in 2020 is very high. because bitcoin journey every year there must be an increase. let alone halving will reduce the number, and possibly later bitcoin will rarely so prices could rise

But there are a lot of experts who can easily predict the future of bitcoin and they are predicting that its value will be more better in 2020, but the only condition for that is, people should have to remain in the support of bitcoin, otherwise it will not flourish and will no more benefit us as today, so bitcoin need us,  will flourish.
That's for sure, to develop bitcoin need help from us as users to make bitcoin flourish.
And I believe bitcoin in 2020 will reach a value that is robust and growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: