Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:37:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:38:32 AM

Nobody will know what the value will be in that year and that is because the value is always changing so that is risky but holding will be not that problem I think.
Holding will be much better when you are going to sell it too early so that is nice if you have the patience to wait for that year.

yes you are correct there will be no-one can predict. but should be able to increase prices in 2020 is very high. because bitcoin journey every year there must be an increase. let alone halving will reduce the number, and possibly later bitcoin will rarely so prices could rise

But there are a lot of experts who can easily predict the future of bitcoin and they are predicting that its value will be more better in 2020, but the only condition for that is, people should have to remain in the support of bitcoin, otherwise it will not flourish and will no more benefit us as today, so bitcoin need us,  will flourish.

although i agree with their prediction but you should remember that it is all an speculation and nobody can predict the future you can only guess it but this guess is based on facts and things you see in the market and how things are shaping up.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:40:09 AM

It is really hard to know what is going to happen with the currency in that year and of course the most are hoping that it will be the most used payment method and that you can earn profit.
But we cant control it and the only thing that we can do is just wait and see for what will happen it is impossible to predict.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:40:17 AM

Nobody will know what the value will be in that year and that is because the value is always changing so that is risky but holding will be not that problem I think.
Holding will be much better when you are going to sell it too early so that is nice if you have the patience to wait for that year.

yes you are correct there will be no-one can predict. but should be able to increase prices in 2020 is very high. because bitcoin journey every year there must be an increase. let alone halving will reduce the number, and possibly later bitcoin will rarely so prices could rise

But there are a lot of experts who can easily predict the future of bitcoin and they are predicting that its value will be more better in 2020, but the only condition for that is, people should have to remain in the support of bitcoin, otherwise it will not flourish and will no more benefit us as today, so bitcoin need us,  will flourish.

although i agree with their prediction but you should remember that it is all an speculation and nobody can predict the future you can only guess it but this guess is based on facts and things you see in the market and how things are shaping up.
Yes indeed bitcoin certainly changed circumstances change and it depends on bitcoin market itself. But we have to be sure if the 2020 price of bitcoin will be high and it can benefit us. If the present situation can be maintained and developed, it is possible bitcoin prices for the year will reach the best price.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:20:29 AM

I think bitcoin in 2020 would be more stronger and bigger, and the price would also around $2k and we would also find many online and offline stores that will start accepting bitcoin.

We don't know what's gonna be Bitcoin value in 2020 but if it goes high then it's really good for us. Until then we will have two halving,and muck power mining for mining fewer bitcoin. I guess Bitcoin in 2020 will be more stable and more popularized because more people will use it and more great marketplaces will use as well as payment processor.

Indeed, it really depends on what is gonna happen this year because of the halving that is coming, the halving is a part of the future of the bitcoins and it will happen again sooner in 2020 so lets see what will be outcome this year so we know what the future in 2020 can be like.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:21:49 AM

by 2020 we're likely in the 5 digits.
Ryananda

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:35:20 AM

I think bitcoin in 2020 would be more stronger and bigger, and the price would also around $2k and we would also find many online and offline stores that will start accepting bitcoin.

We don't know what's gonna be Bitcoin value in 2020 but if it goes high then it's really good for us. Until then we will have two halving,and muck power mining for mining fewer bitcoin. I guess Bitcoin in 2020 will be more stable and more popularized because more people will use it and more great marketplaces will use as well as payment processor.

Indeed, it really depends on what is gonna happen this year because of the halving that is coming, the halving is a part of the future of the bitcoins and it will happen again sooner in 2020 so lets see what will be outcome this year so we know what the future in 2020 can be like.
Yes, and can be influenced by the state of bitcoin in the next year. For example in 2019 bitcoin dropped it extremely dangerous. But I believe in 2020 bitcoin will be improved and the price will rise.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:44:08 AM

if by 2020 things are going at the same pace as today, and bitcoin continues to be used by new people everyday, then i guess it is safe to say the price can be at least above $1000 per coin.

Its very small speculation I think because in this year itself bitcoin will reach more than 1000$ dude. if you see the price of bitcoin at 2020 It will reach more than 3000$ according to my view. If its reaches big means that's good for us only right.

The price will be $1500 after the halving and block size increase. I think the price in 2020 will be 4 times of that or $6000.

it will be good only if we good this block size increase price will go 50% right away
for price in 2020 we will have 2 halving so at least 1000 will be price

you cant know how much the value will be in 2020. you can follow a line from 2000 till 2010 and see what has happened with the coin in 10 years. But that is irrelevant i think the bit coin will never be on his top.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:01:47 PM

We never know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and that is nice.
But we are all hoping that the value will be more worth so we can sell it in that year with a lot of profit but you are not for sure that it can happen.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:35:43 PM

We never know what will happen with the Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that there will be more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and that is nice.
But we are all hoping that the value will be more worth so we can sell it in that year with a lot of profit but you are not for sure that it can happen.

Bitcoin will be more popular and more powerful as the time progresses, and we would see many physical shops that will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method, and the user base would be much higher by then.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:08:10 PM

the next 4 years to be $10,000 it was very difficult and unrealistic. chances are highest between $1000-5000.
Ryananda

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

the next 4 years to be $10,000 it was very difficult and unrealistic. chances are highest between $1000-5000.
I really do not think it will ever happen because after bitcoin growth requires a long process and the price is still very far away from the imagined. I only hope that in 2020 bitcoin will continue to progress and development.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:55:07 PM

I really do not think it will ever happen because after bitcoin growth requires a long process and the price is still very far away from the imagined. I only hope that in 2020 bitcoin will continue to progress and development.

we can predict higher prices, when bitcoin prices could touch $1000 again, because the fact to touch $1000 alone we took a long time
Ryananda

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:20:55 PM

we can predict higher prices, when bitcoin prices could touch $1000 again, because the fact to touch $1000 alone we took a long time
Yes true but I think it is still very difficult if at 2020.
But I'm sure it will happen in a few years later.
And I believe bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:07:48 PM

Then let's say we reached $1000 now, to what range we can now predict your sayings about high price? $2000? $3000? $3000?

Please keep in mind that 2020 is just less than 4 years from now, Im a bitcoin believer but Im not that too much optimistic that by 2020 we can reached $10,000 in price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:14:12 PM

2020 is a long time away. There is no wise man who can predict what will happen. But a higher bitcoin value is very likely.
Although I would be careful to invest all your live savings into bitcoin.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Ryananda

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:45:49 AM

2020 is a long time away. There is no wise man who can predict what will happen. But a higher bitcoin value is very likely.
Yes you are right but I believe bitcoin prices in 2020 will be better than now. Will many people using bitcoin so as to affect the progress of bitcoin. I am confident it will go ahead because bitcoin bitcoin has many good things.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:56:52 AM

Yes you are right but I believe bitcoin prices in 2020 will be better than now. Will many people using bitcoin so as to affect the progress of bitcoin. I am confident it will go ahead because bitcoin bitcoin has many good things.

Actually year by year, we can really sees an increase, although not that much, of the people that using bitcoin. Some for holding and some for regular spending thru it's less hassle blockchain system.

So by 2020, we can really expect great things to happen because bitcoin mainstream always there.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ryananda

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:11:40 AM

Actually year by year, we can really sees an increase, although not that much, of the people that using bitcoin. Some for holding and some for regular spending thru it's less hassle blockchain system.

So by 2020, we can really expect great things to happen because bitcoin mainstream always there.
Absolutely bitcoin now is increasing from year to year. It was very good for the growth of bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will be growing and more people are joining with bitcoin.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:25:10 AM

Absolutely bitcoin now is increasing from year to year. It was very good for the growth of bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will be growing and more people are joining with bitcoin.

Not just with the price, but for it's way to do less hassle transaction. Because of that, year by year we can expect at least small numbers that will enter to this kind of currency. If they will like they will continue to use it and also recommend it to others. And because of this recommendation, the infor about this currency spreads and now up to those people who will reached that spread if they will use bitcoin or not.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:02:05 AM

sure BTC is going up from year to year but in 2020 for whole year dont know what to say except that it could be good to see price stable in range 1000-1200$
this would be good for sure

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: