Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2020  (Read 57145 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:25:01 AM

The most people are expecting that Bitcoin will be the best and most used payment method in 2020 but personally I dont think that it will happen that soon.
There are now a lot of people that is still using their own money because they dont even know how Bitcoin works and that is the problem, first you have to promote it more.

from some point you might be right on other hand btc is well know most on line shop are accepting it also you may purchase anything from it and further more some big companies are involved here so dont you think it already by big companies well played marketing

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subham1

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:58:38 PM

Nobody will know what the value will be in 2020 and that is because Bitcoin is a currency and you can never predict a currency and that is the problem, it is just wait and see.
But I think that Bitcoin is getting be more used and that would be nice for the currency itself.
nodecoin5

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:02:15 PM

Nobody will know what the value will be in 2020 and that is because Bitcoin is a currency and you can never predict a currency and that is the problem, it is just wait and see.
But I think that Bitcoin is getting be more used and that would be nice for the currency itself.
i will be happy to see Price for 30k for btc ,maybe it will be soon in 2030 year
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:06:53 PM

Yeah we already know that bitcoin is unpredictable but we are here to predict if what is the value will be in 2020 and for me in my speculation
The price of bitcoin will be around 1k value to 2k value this is just my speculation..
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:34:49 AM

Yeah we already know that bitcoin is unpredictable but we are here to predict if what is the value will be in 2020 and for me in my speculation
The price of bitcoin will be around 1k value to 2k value this is just my speculation..
Yes maybe in 2020 the value of bitcoin will be more than that. I hope that in that year there will be many people using bitcoin, and bitcoin will da lots adoption. I believe bitcoin in it will grow and still give us an advantage.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:48:53 AM

Yes maybe in 2020 the value of bitcoin will be more than that. I hope that in that year there will be many people using bitcoin, and bitcoin will da lots adoption. I believe bitcoin in it will grow and still give us an advantage.

main thing is the more are involved and spread the bigger price will be in 2020 i really expect to see 4 digits as stable price not to mentioned that it might come to unimaginable 5 digits (that personally dont think it will come to it until 2024 at least)

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

If by then a few big companies accept bitcoin, I am certain the amount of people that use bitcoin will be doubled or even trippled.
With that a higher value backing up bitcoin will be a fact. 5 digits may be a little big too optimistic but surely somewhere in between 2k or 5k seems realistic if you ask me.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:30:20 PM

main thing is the more are involved and spread the bigger price will be in 2020 i really expect to see 4 digits as stable price not to mentioned that it might come to unimaginable 5 digits (that personally dont think it will come to it until 2024 at least)

Most users hope for such a stable 4digit value. This might happen as quoted by the year 2020. To have such a stable value enormous adoption is continuously required.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:42:17 PM

I began my career in the bictoin . In 2010 the bitcoin was worth 0.01 euro , now a bitcoin worth 400 euros. I ask myself a question: what will be its value in 2020 ?.

A friend told me that its value will be 10,000 euros. Shocked

Sorry for the spelling for I am french . Wink

Thank you for your replies Smiley
What will the bitcoin bring us in 2020 i dont know do you think the price will be that high that everybody is going to sell all of their coins and that the bitcoin wis dying...
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:16:41 PM

Nothing is impossible. I see a better improvement for the future of bitcoins, new features will exist. It would be really great if the price double compare the current now.
You can see improvement in the Bitcoin that is for sure but you cannot look a couple of years in to the future. Maybe something goes wrong with the Bitcoin that nobody expected to happen. You will never know what can happen.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:22:31 PM

If by then a few big companies accept bitcoin, I am certain the amount of people that use bitcoin will be doubled or even trippled.
With that a higher value backing up bitcoin will be a fact. 5 digits may be a little big too optimistic but surely somewhere in between 2k or 5k seems realistic if you ask me.

If big companies will accept bitcoin e.g for shoppings then even if demands will increase still the price will not that increase much. It's because of the regular ciculations of coins that will happen if most of the big companies will continue to distribute coins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:20:09 PM

It is really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in that year and that is because the value of Bitcoin is always changing so that is kind of hard.
But of course you can make some profit in that time if you are patience enough and not to be greedy.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:28:50 AM

It is really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin in that year and that is because the value of Bitcoin is always changing so that is kind of hard.
But of course you can make some profit in that time if you are patience enough and not to be greedy.

Many investors would come up to bitcoins. The value will double or at least $1000. There will be high demand due to popularity and adoptation. Who knows what will really happen in the future maybe some of our opinions could happen. One more thing I can see that bitcoin will be more useful for payments by employer to their worker most especially in terms of online job.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:40:25 AM

I began my career in the bictoin . In 2010 the bitcoin was worth 0.01 euro , now a bitcoin worth 400 euros. I ask myself a question: what will be its value in 2020 ?.

A friend told me that its value will be 10,000 euros. Shocked

Sorry for the spelling for I am french . Wink

Thank you for your replies Smiley

Hello.

I'm from Germany, and i think in 2020 the Price will be arround 5000$...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:00:18 AM

You are 100% right about this no one knows the bitcoin its worth so its just a matter of time before we know this.
I think the bitcoin also be a lot bigger and more used in that year!
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:39:58 AM

You are 100% right about this no one knows the bitcoin its worth so its just a matter of time before we know this.
I think the bitcoin also be a lot bigger and more used in that year!
Actually, 2020 is not that far in the future and that coincides with the next halving event. I hope that by 2020, there is already some stability in the price, meaning less fluctuations and and price swings. The value I think would be in the $1200 range, which is close to how much gold is.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:38:16 AM

Nothing is impossible. I see a better improvement for the future of bitcoins, new features will exist. It would be really great if the price double compare the current now.

Yeah, well I think that there are definitely going to be improvements in the system, whether there be a block size limit being upped in the future or there might be a price rise.

Whatever it is, it's going to be a great year for BTC, 2020.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:40:03 AM

Most users hope for such a stable 4digit value. This might happen as quoted by the year 2020. To have such a stable value enormous adoption is continuously required.

im hopping for that to happen we have all right signs for it i hope we can all pull this out
unless something that its not expected happen but there is no reason for that

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:29:47 PM

im hopping for that to happen we have all right signs for it i hope we can all pull this out
Bottom line if it would happen bitcoin to be progressing and evolving keep pace with the times. I believe bitcoin in 2020 will be able to develop better than now.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:45:36 PM

Bottom line if it would happen bitcoin to be progressing and evolving keep pace with the times. I believe bitcoin in 2020 will be able to develop better than now.

We will see this in one way or anothe i justhope for big stuf

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: