Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:55:37 PM

I think you did really well Max. Not easy doing a live interview and I think you did yourself and the Lisk investors a great service.

@realm
according to max lisk moves its central office in berlin

Max said in the interview that Oliver (Lisk CTO) would be moving to Berlin in 2 weeks and Max would be moving in 4 weeks.

@Max, can we assume that once you two have officially moved to the new office in Berlin that you will then start to use the BTC raised in the ICO to start employing more developers?

Yes. Our lawyer estimates that at the end of July we will have setup the legal company. Oliver and I also went a long way in order to get additional fundings until then. We are set and got enough to handle everything and employ much more devs right now, but I think it's better to concentrate on one thing at a time. A move is a huge thing, especially if you have family. Then the legal company is another big thing putting Lisk at the front light of cryptocurrency, I mean what other cryptocurrency project is a legal entity. Not many at least. Then we can hire more core devs in Berlin itself, while on the way until then we can already look for marketing, designer, front-end devs who don't need to be in Berlin. Smiley

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParabolicMaster

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Is someone recording this?

edit: anyone still have any doubts about Max being a CEO here? Wow I definitely wasn't so mature and professional at 24. The guy is in the right place.

Will be uploaded later, will tweet the link. Thanks for your support, I still have a lot to learn. Especially to pitch Lisk and being myself in these live interviews. Talking person to person I really can express what I want to say with a lot of charm, but it's quite hard to do in a live interview over the internet. Not sure why, I probably just need more training. Smiley

Hello Max

Nice to see the work you re doing on Lisk!
I have no doubt, that it will be big, if you keep up the good work!

But a suggestion, if you are not used to being on the media, you can buy media training. This would benefit both you and lisk, if you used some of the ico´s on training.

DM0000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:58:24 PM

I think you did really well Max. Not easy doing a live interview and I think you did yourself and the Lisk investors a great service.

@realm
according to max lisk moves its central office in berlin

Max said in the interview that Oliver (Lisk CTO) would be moving to Berlin in 2 weeks and Max would be moving in 4 weeks.

@Max, can we assume that once you two have officially moved to the new office in Berlin that you will then start to use the BTC raised in the ICO to start employing more developers?

Yes. Our lawyer estimates that at the end of July we will have setup the legal company. Oliver and I also went a long way in order to get additional fundings until then. We are set and got enough to handle everything and employ much more devs right now, but I think it's better to concentrate on one thing at a time. A move is a huge thing, especially if you have family. Then the legal company is another big thing putting Lisk at the front light of cryptocurrency, I mean what other cryptocurrency project is a legal entity. Not many at least. Then we can hire more core devs in Berlin itself, while on the way until then we can already look for marketing, designer, front-end devs who don't need to be in Berlin. Smiley

Keep it up!
I really hope there is a whitepaper and roadmap in July.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:02:04 PM

Great stuff, thank you everything you have done so far and good luck with the move.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:05:15 PM

edit: anyone still have any doubts about Max being a CEO here? Wow I definitely wasn't so mature and professional at 24. The guy is in the right place.

Will be uploaded later, will tweet the link. Thanks for your support, I still have a lot to learn. Especially to pitch Lisk and being myself in these live interviews. Talking person to person I really can express what I want to say with a lot of charm, but it's quite hard to do in a live interview over the internet. Not sure why, I probably just need more training. Smiley

Hello Max

But a suggestion, if you are not used to being on the media, you can buy media training. This would benefit both you and lisk, if you used some of the ico´s on training.

Yes, thank you for the suggestion. I will probably make use of it once in Berlin. Speech training, startup training, public appearance, maybe even English. Personally, I see Lisk as a huge growth curve. I know I have the intelligence (as arrogant as this sounds) and just need the proper training for the different stuff. Smiley

I don't think that Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, or Mark Zuckerberg knew everything since the beginning of their companies. Entrepreneurs grow with their companies.

ParabolicMaster

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:08:01 PM

Hello Max

Yes, thank you for the suggestion. I will probably make use of it once in Berlin. Speech training, startup training, public appearance, maybe even English. Personally, I see Lisk as a huge growth curve. I know I have the intelligence (as arrogant as this sounds) and just need the proper training for the different stuff. Smiley

I don't think that Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, or Mark Zuckerberg knew everything since the beginning of their companies. Entrepreneurs grow with their companies.

I totally agree. You will learn new things everyday!

But i admire the way you are handling the company! Lots of people could already learn alot from both you and oliver

Alle the best from me! See you on the moon Wink

LiskHQ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:08:56 PM

Hello Max

But i admire the way you are handling the company! Lots of people could already learn alot from both you and oliver

Thanks, means a lot to me! Smiley Once in Berlin I think we will setup monthly Lisk meetups so that people can really know more about us. Wink

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:13:43 PM

polish exchange (available also in english so you can trade there guys!) bitbay.net just added LISK! It is btc,ltc and eth exchange and now LISK too. available pairs: usd/eur/pln/btc. They know what is worth to trade  Grin

Great. This is a relatively small exchange, right?
But visually it looks very good, cool style.

https://www.bitbay.net/
DM0000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:15:15 PM

Just to confirm what was mentioned in the last community meeting.
The whitepapaer and roadmap for LISK will be released in July?
metropolit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:16:43 PM

It's good that you believe in yourself Max and you should really. Out of those interviews of your that i saw so far i can see you are intelligent and a humble guy. Out of your so far work we can see that you have enought knowledge and that you're ambitious. Actually you have all what is needed to make a big thing in this niche.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:23:22 PM

Hello Max

Thanks, means a lot to me! Smiley Once in Berlin I think we will setup monthly Lisk meetups so that people can really know more about us. Wink

Please can we get a beard update?  In my country (Beardlandia) saying is "Coin without a beard is like bicycle without a chain".
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:26:56 PM

Karl move your fucking ass!!! I have bought several BTCs in LISK and your shit is dropping, stop travelling to China and put a huge buy order to move your coin in the right direction!!!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:41:12 PM

Karl move your fucking ass!!! I have bought several BTCs in LISK and your shit is dropping, stop travelling to China and put a huge buy order to move your coin in the right direction!!!

Don't cry girl and make more PR for whatever you try to push with your signature! ;-)

btw.: Karl? Really?
Vidale

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:57:09 PM

Max, you're not the next Steve Jobs. Or Marc Zuckerberg.

Thanks.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:58:32 PM

Thanks.

He did not say he is. He talked about learning and that also guys like Zuckerberg and Jobs etc. had to learn a lot through their career.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Don't cry girl and make more PR for whatever you try to push with your signature! ;-)

Was his name not Karl? Cheesy I'm crying like a baby... take too much time to make another 1 BTC profit... time is money Cheesy
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:02:42 PM

Was his name not Karl? Cheesy I'm crying like a baby... take too much time to make another 1 BTC profit... time is money Cheesy

You won't make money if you don't inform yourself correctly! ;-)

And no, his name is Max Kordek. But "Karl" is also a german name, so we count it as neeeeeeeeaaaaaarly not tooooo wrong. Cheesy
ParabolicMaster

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:05:48 PM

Thanks.

He is closer to be, than you are

Hope you get into lisk, before the train leaves the station. You never know!

amacar2
Legendary

Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:15:14 PM

polish exchange (available also in english so you can trade there guys!) bitbay.net just added LISK! It is btc,ltc and eth exchange and now LISK too. available pairs: usd/eur/pln/btc. They know what is worth to trade  Grin

Great. This is a relatively small exchange, right?
But visually it looks very good, cool style.

https://www.bitbay.net/
I was also thinking this one is a very huge news, but seems like they have cooler look and smooth platform but don't have enough volume to make any pump in price.

However Max visiting russia may be quite good news for all lisk holders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:16:50 PM

Thanks.

He is closer to be, than you are

Hope you get into lisk, before the train leaves the station. You never know!

Why would you hope he gets into lisk to make, if he doesn't deserve to make in the first place.
Pages: « 1 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: