Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 [1375] 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:21:25 AM

Why is Lisk disabled on Bittrex ?

Bittrex is back to normal.
Lisk is trading at yuanbao right now
http://www.yuanbao.com/trade/lsk2cny

Lisk is the new king of crypto alt scene.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:23:54 AM

don't ever expect big pump when Yuanbao launches.

Chinese people are not dumb. Why the hell do they have to buy LISK at higher price and not wait for it to go down lower?

chinese people can also access poloniex too . So obviously any chinese investors who are interested in LISK will go to poloniex and buy it

so the expected scene will be BIG DUMP on the launching day of Yuanbao (like what happened to MAID)

take note at this. If you see anyone trying to trick you to buy LISK now with reason that we will have big pump on Yuanbao's launch, you will thank you me a lot later for not getting into BULL TRAP  Angry Angry Angry

Note: look at the 1 Daily chart. Lisk is in sideway. Not up or down.

Yeah We ALL should listen to you, a NEWBIE lol..to buy cheap lisk right Smiley

go away tricker/hyper

we won't be tricked by you to buy expensive LISK now so you can make profit with the HYPE yuanbao exchanger

look at what happens to LISK now. It is being DUMPED when yuanbao exchanger launch NOW

everyone who doesn't buy LISK today should thank me for not being tricked by these guys
 Grin Grin

silent now huh, tricker/hypers. So bad that thing won't work as you plan. We are not stupid enough to let you earn $ from us
BIG DUMP is the expected scene  Angry Angry

Don't fall for any trick, Lisk is the new king right now and it haven't start yet.
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:46:15 AM

As I said two posts ago, 57k sell wall eaten and now to the 60k:)

And buy support over 1000 btc.

Polo is not the only exchange.  Don't panic when the price crashes on other exchanges, as it soon will.  .0005 incoming very soon.  Mark my post.  You will wish you read it.

P.S. Buy support is fake.  Huge bull trap.
We will see how amazing your price prediction skills are this weekend.

We're getting close.  Do you enjoy my investment trading advice?  I was so right with Waves they banned me from their slack channel.  

Or shall I shut up while you lose money?  At .00053 on Bittrex right now, still dropping.  Good luck.

P.S. I do think it will go up, but there has to be a dump to let the Chinese buyers get in cheap.  Otherwise what's the benefit for them?

P.P.S.  At .00051 on Bittrex.  This is a skill.  You should learn to read charts and bid/ask spreads.  Way too much manipulation in cyrpto trading.  Noobs get schooled daily.
The usual bullsh*t again...

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:59:49 AM

We take a look to China

###

https://twitter.com/Polycrypto/status/746612439475683328

subcrypto

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:50:48 AM

Great to see lisk on another exchange
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:18:58 AM

Nice tees!
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:40:06 AM

When will you guys change that horrible logo? It really really looks bad, especially when you go to China to promote the coin

1.: No, it doesn't. That's your taste. You want a shiny logo? Go to Waves. See how much their logo helped them.

2.: Once the gGmbH is up and running and the Lisk team can finally touch the ICO funds (which are still in escrow), they'll hire a professional design agency for a rebrand/new logo and other looky-lookie stuff.

3.: If you think the logo is shit and people don't buy Lisk because of it, look at point 2. What does it tell you? …Exactly, to buy as much Lisk as you can before the rebrand. Because, if that's what is holding Lisk back – holy moly, once the rebrand happens, we will be bathing in digital money Wink
Clearly you don't understand marketing what so ever. Having a fkn bloated starcraft mineral patch as a logo makes the project look immature and illegitimate. This is about branding, what kind of message does my brand portray. And seriously, people on this forum would do a 10x better logo for free, so the ICO funds argument id plain shit

Many pages back I made a post regarding the branding. The logo is not a biggie for me either way but you do have a point, people buy pretty things. But where I see a lot of value in your post is regarding the branding of Lisk. I have mined since 2014 and trade here and there. I mostly hold for long term investments. Lisk caught my attention as it was similar to Eth. As someone who knows little about Lisk I came here to get some info. As an adult investor I see pages of highschool memes, insults back and forth every other post, and several posts per page promising this coin will see the moon is just a few days. This undermines the brand image of the coin horribly for significant investors. Although it may not be fair or accurate it gives Lisk almost a childish perception. Every forum has troll bait and flame wars but the number of memes trying to bash Eth and assure you that Lisk is superior is harmful. The Lisk community should take steps to police its own back yard and persuade the Jr followers to cut back on the horseplay. I hold a few thousand Lisk as a "throw the dice bet" but if the community could help improve the image it would interest more serious investors IMO. In the end all coins are important. What hurts one hurts us all in one way or another. Don't think so, look at what The DAO drama did to Eth. Within hours the price dropped dramatically even though this had nothing to do with ETH. As the gold standard of crypto (BTC) continues to go mainstream we see other crypto also gain legitimacy.  Competition is great but childish banter and horseplay in public forums discredits what could be a very solid tech. Its not Lisk vs the world, its a crypto collation trying to be successful. Whats good for you typically ends up being good for me. Try supporting each other rather than tearing down. In the end we are all very similar minded people to some extent, we believe in crypto and want to see it go somewhere.

P.s. Not saying this to the OP, just taging along his post because he hit some good points. This is intended for the community.

No response to this wonderful clear minded and farsighted comment? Can't believe my eyes. Nevertheless you made your point which is fully my same opinion. Thanks showing me there are some more real businessmen here under the radar.

MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:54:24 AM

Look at the 24 hour volume on this page.  Lisk is Yuanbao's highest trading volume coin in the past 24 hours, at 736K yuan or around $110,000.  Not a bad start.

http://yuanbao.com/coins
Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:15:21 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 12:32:00 PM by Samuray

High Quality Lisk T-shirts made in Romania !

For some time now I am working on some Lisk T-shirts.

Yesterday I sent my first order ! Thank you distro ! This is his shirt :

Initially I wanted to make 1 or 2 for myself and my girl but then... why not share my models with the community !  Wink

I have a good friend who is a professional web designer and he did a nice work with the slightly restyling on logo and text.

T-Shirts are made at a professional printing whorkshop center and are high quality digital prints.
This pictures are from their portofolio:

Also the T-shirts are very good quality material !

We have a work in progres embroidery emblem wich will look very nice on a polo T-shirt ( Comming Soon)  !

I have also made a shirt for my girl take a look!

For more details please visit the original post at https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=748

If you want to order send me a PM here or in https://lisk.chat or mail me at Lisk2017@gmail.com.

More models comming soon !

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:25:59 PM

The logo definitely needs work.  It looks like a masochist's dildo.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:31:23 PM

When will you guys change that horrible logo? It really really looks bad, especially when you go to China to promote the coin

1.: No, it doesn't. That's your taste. You want a shiny logo? Go to Waves. See how much their logo helped them.

2.: Once the gGmbH is up and running and the Lisk team can finally touch the ICO funds (which are still in escrow), they'll hire a professional design agency for a rebrand/new logo and other looky-lookie stuff.

3.: If you think the logo is shit and people don't buy Lisk because of it, look at point 2. What does it tell you? …Exactly, to buy as much Lisk as you can before the rebrand. Because, if that's what is holding Lisk back – holy moly, once the rebrand happens, we will be bathing in digital money Wink
Clearly you don't understand marketing what so ever. Having a fkn bloated starcraft mineral patch as a logo makes the project look immature and illegitimate. This is about branding, what kind of message does my brand portray. And seriously, people on this forum would do a 10x better logo for free, so the ICO funds argument id plain shit

Many pages back I made a post regarding the branding. The logo is not a biggie for me either way but you do have a point, people buy pretty things. But where I see a lot of value in your post is regarding the branding of Lisk. I have mined since 2014 and trade here and there. I mostly hold for long term investments. Lisk caught my attention as it was similar to Eth. As someone who knows little about Lisk I came here to get some info. As an adult investor I see pages of highschool memes, insults back and forth every other post, and several posts per page promising this coin will see the moon is just a few days. This undermines the brand image of the coin horribly for significant investors. Although it may not be fair or accurate it gives Lisk almost a childish perception. Every forum has troll bait and flame wars but the number of memes trying to bash Eth and assure you that Lisk is superior is harmful. The Lisk community should take steps to police its own back yard and persuade the Jr followers to cut back on the horseplay. I hold a few thousand Lisk as a "throw the dice bet" but if the community could help improve the image it would interest more serious investors IMO. In the end all coins are important. What hurts one hurts us all in one way or another. Don't think so, look at what The DAO drama did to Eth. Within hours the price dropped dramatically even though this had nothing to do with ETH. As the gold standard of crypto (BTC) continues to go mainstream we see other crypto also gain legitimacy.  Competition is great but childish banter and horseplay in public forums discredits what could be a very solid tech. Its not Lisk vs the world, its a crypto collation trying to be successful. Whats good for you typically ends up being good for me. Try supporting each other rather than tearing down. In the end we are all very similar minded people to some extent, we believe in crypto and want to see it go somewhere.

P.s. Not saying this to the OP, just taging along his post because he hit some good points. This is intended for the community.

No response to this wonderful clear minded and farsighted comment? Can't believe my eyes. Nevertheless you made your point which is fully my same opinion. Thanks showing me there are some more real businessmen here under the radar.

Was thinking about responding, but it wouldn't have been much more than an "Agreed! Thumbs up!" post. I don't like the giffy crowd either and that's why I am somewhat relieved, that this thread calmed down and is to be found on page 2 of the ANN section from time to time.

Regarding the rebrand debate, I answered already in another post:

If you actually try to bring the "someone here can do it for free" argument, I'd throw the ball right back at you: you are the one who has no understanding of how marketing works. There is a reason why firms like apple et al. don't ask in some online forums if a fanboy can make them a new logo for free*.

I agree, by the way, that the logo is … a little off. But I think, that this, actually, is the strength of the logo. Go look at Waves logo and how it blends in with all the other logos of hundreds of shitcoins. Now, this might be more of a philosophical argument than anything else, since it is hard to find proof of one or the other position, but I believe it is better to have a "bad" logo that sticks, than a "good" logo, that just glides through.
I don't underestimate branding and marketing and I think it is going to be very important for Lisk to do a rebrand at some point in the future, but at this point it is just too early to go for mass adoption. Exposure and attention are finite ressources and you need to use them well.

*If you want to become one of the big players, you have to act like one Wink
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 12:53:00 PM

HOORAY ! TO THE MOON!
but seriously, Lisk team get your s**t together we need some real news, focus more on your white paper, technical problems and producing some work and less on what obscure exchange Lisk can be added too.

firstflyover

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:05:02 PM

HOORAY ! TO THE MOON!
but seriously, Lisk team get your s**t together we need some real news, focus more on your white paper, technical problems and producing some work and less on what obscure exchange Lisk can be added too.

Yes... We Need A "White Paper" People!
Go LSK...
mirrorcrax

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:08:55 PM

Polo is not the only exchange.  Don't panic when the price crashes on other exchanges, as it soon will.  .0005 incoming very soon.  Mark my post.  You will wish you read it.

We're getting close.  Do you enjoy my investment trading advice?  I was so right with Waves they banned me from their slack channel.  I

Or shall I shut up while you lose money?  At .00053 on Bittrex right now, still dropping.  Good luck.

P.S. I do think it will go up, but there has to be a dump to let the Chinese buyers get in cheap.  Otherwise what's the benefit for them?

P.P.S.  At .00051 on Bittrex.  This is a skill.  You should learn to read charts and bid/ask spreads.  Way too much manipulation in cyrpto trading.  Noobs get schooled daily.

You're very proud of yourself.  That's good that you are enjoying yourself. Most individualsls don't like their lives.

That's a nice way of saying it. I'm so sick and tired of the unbelievable number of people who self glorify their incredible mental skills and enjoy bashing down on others.
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:30:08 PM

We're getting close.  Do you enjoy my investment trading advice?  I was so right with Waves they banned me from their slack channel.  I

You're very proud of yourself.  That's good that you are enjoying yourself. Most individualsls don't like their lives.

That's a nice way of saying it. I'm so sick and tired of the unbelievable number of people who self glorify their incredible mental skills and enjoy bashing down on others.
I was trying to be nice for a change lol.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:11:22 PM

If MAX had a more manly beard this would be doing a lot better.  Also he needs to look less healthy and normal.  Maybe if he stayed indoors 24/7 and looked more emaciated people would have more confidence.  I demand these changes!!!
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

Sidechains is the million dollar word here people.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:52:55 PM

I guess we just have to wait til the bitcoin halving finally arrives, it seems most are still investing in BTC to prepare for the halving.

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:16:51 PM

I guess we just have to wait til the Bitcoin halving finally arrives, it seems most are still investing in BTC to prepare for the halving.
Halving comes with blood in alts and... hmmm... you know what to do:
Buy when there is blood in the streets  Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:38:51 PM

I guess we just have to wait til the Bitcoin halving finally arrives, it seems most are still investing in BTC to prepare for the halving.
Halving comes with blood in alts and... hmmm... you know what to do:
Buy when there is blood in the streets  Cool

That's what I'm saving some btc for  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 [1375] 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: