Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073046 times)
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:41:04 PM

There is no reason to FUD...coin not started Tongue
I think now is the only moment they can fud, because there's "nothing" ready, while after the release, they can't fud because will be fact that will make them disappear to another new coin to fud

I know why your pray will never be answered!
AleScamHole

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:47:42 PM

I think now is the only moment they can fud, because there's "nothing" ready, while after the release, they can't fud because will be fact that will make them disappear to another new coin to fud

haha agreed.
bottom line is anyone will be crazy not to buy under 100k first weeks (100k is first barrier to break then 500k then 0.01 and so on imo)
this is a project that wether or not you develop or be a part of a DAPP or even delegate, it WILL break 0.01, and onwards
dont know when but it will
so dont be caught slippin, if you feel you missed the boat on eth , dont this time
we will be lucky if you can grab under 100k

redcastle

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:15:18 PM

haha agreed.
bottom line is anyone will be crazy not to buy under 100k first weeks (100k is first barrier to break then 500k then 0.01 and so on imo)
this is a project that wether or not you develop or be a part of a DAPP or even delegate, it WILL break 0.01, and onwards
so dont be caught slippin, if you feel you missed the boat on eth , dont this time

I wish I could predict initial price...I'm sure a bit of dump will occur but then will be the moon Tongue
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:16:30 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 07:02:37 AM by johny08

haha agreed.

Thats the real FOMO (fear of missing out) bullshit. Wow, you can be our Alpha Kelvin for making FOMO! You won my heart  Kiss

Half of the community think LISK is a scam to make the devs rich and to bail out the loser coin crypti. As crypti was a fail and Lisk is a copy-paste-thing of it, what do you think, where Lisk is going to go? You can be happy selling for the ICO price before being dumped under $1Mill.

This Fud should make you selling your coins cheap, so i can buy them hehe
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 09:19:26 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiskMarkets/

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiskDelegates/

Thank you to Jan and Joel for the great work with our subreddits! Smiley

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
puffer

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 09:22:47 PM

mmmhh i get horny when i see all this incoming fud.

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:25:19 PM

At LISK launch initial delegates will be rewarded per block or will be some blocks with no reward or reduced reward to allow people to make their votes?
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:26:19 PM

At LISK launch initial delegates will be rewarded per block or will be some blocks with no reward or reduced reward to allow people to make their votes?

estimated 1 week - no reward. RTFM.
devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:30:58 PM

estimated 1 week - no reward. RTFM.

This is fair.
MGM

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:46:02 PM

I hope it will be around ICO price so I can buy more Smiley About 2 btc Smiley..

I wish that too but I kinda doubt it will go below ico price.
This is all our wish but I think the price will rocket on start and then drop around ICO after few days or weeks so there is still a
possibility to grab some cheap coins it get stable.

If you want to pick up cheaper LISK, all you can really do is put effort into creating FUD.

Here are two examples of artisan FUD you could be adding to this thread in order to get a bigger piece of Lisk pie:

**claps** BRaVO a Virtuoso FUD performance!!! The best I've ever seen!!!!

Another reason why Lisk will drop upon launch.

snip

FACT: The coin price of largest ICOs has dropped by 60% on average upon launch on exchanges.

Conclusion: Skip buying on Lisk ICO and buy cheap Lisk after it launches on exchanges in next 2 to 3 weeks

snip

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

This misses something immensely though. When you bought Ethereum in the ICO, you could get 2,000 Ethers for 1 BTC. That went down towards the end of the ICO, just like with LISK.
It went "down" to around .005 when it hit the markets. Meaning, you could buy 200 for 1 BTC. So the ICO participants were STILL UP 1,000%.

We can only hope the same thing happens to LISK.

You're correct. I'm the guy who posted the analysis of ICO launches above and admit that I made a mistake in my analysis.

The update was posted bellow:

FACT: The coin price of largest ICOs has dropped by 60% on average upon launch on exchanges.

Conclusion: Skip buying on Lisk ICO and buy cheap Lisk after it launches on exchanges in next 2 to 3 weeks

EDIT: My conclusion is FLAWED because coins of all largest ICOs did not launch until few months to a year after the end of their ICO's.

Given that Lisk will be launching in just 3 weeks after ICO and that Lisk has already been in development for the past 2 years, I don't anticipate much (if any) drop in price upon launch.

I suggest to have plenty of BTC ready at the exchanges to buy more Lisk once it launches, before it rises above $3 to $5.

Suckers fell for this Classic Bear / Bull switch Grin

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

haha agreed.

Thats the real FOMA bullshit. Wow, you can be our Alpha Kelvin for making FOMA! You won my heart  Kiss

Half of the community think LISK is a scam to make the devs reach and to bail out the loser coin crypti. As crypti was a fail and Lisk is a copy-paste-thing of it, what do you think, where Lisk is going to go? You can be happy selling for the ICO price before being dumped under $1Mill.

This Fud should make you selling your coins cheap, so i can buy them hehe
LMFAO

iambitcoin5

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:02:43 PM

I hope it will be around ICO price so I can buy more Smiley About 2 btc Smiley..

This is all our wish but I think the price will rocket on start and then drop around ICO after few days or weeks so there is still a

If you want to pick up cheaper LISK, all you can really do is put effort into creating FUD.

Here are two examples of artisan FUD you could be adding to this thread in order to get a bigger piece of Lisk pie:

snip

snip

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

This misses something immensely though. When you bought Ethereum in the ICO, you could get 2,000 Ethers for 1 BTC. That went down towards the end of the ICO, just like with LISK.
It went "down" to around .005 when it hit the markets. Meaning, you could buy 200 for 1 BTC. So the ICO participants were STILL UP 1,000%.

You're correct. I'm the guy who posted the analysis of ICO launches above and admit that I made a mistake in my analysis.

EDIT: My conclusion is FLAWED because coins of all largest ICOs did not launch until few months to a year after the end of their ICO's.

Given that Lisk will be launching in just 3 weeks after ICO and that Lisk has already been in development for the past 2 years, I don't anticipate much (if any) drop in price upon launch.

I suggest to have plenty of BTC ready at the exchanges to buy more Lisk once it launches, before it rises above $3 to $5.

LOL I know right  Grin

iambitcoin5

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:03:40 PM

Oh Yeah! To the moon! Cheesy

http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/lisk-raises-over-5-7-million-usd-in-2nd-most-successful-crypto-currency-crowd-fund-to-date/

Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:22:08 PM

snip

snip

Thank you for this
i like it
Thanks

LOL I know right  Grin

At the beginning 1Lisk=1$

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
uqaz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:11:07 PM

Hey Bigcabrito (Max and Oliver, don't bother, concentrate on what u are doing lol),

How about an answer to Amanda's video about Ethereum?:

Costs vs. Benefits: My Experience with an Ethereum Smart Contract
The Daily Decrypt 2,874 views

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_90Y8mw_HVY&ebc=ANyPxKr3EdAU1Iha1XR2AfRknvdLRElXZm4zWbhj8NGvmOkyLLZXExbwtckBszn48NhLBKrCs6e7khMnXMcd7vtDV0oxIPOK2A

A nice interview or a solution to her problem would be great marketing for Lisk. It's begging for it!!!
MGM

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:20:35 PM

Hey Bigcabrito (Max and Oliver, don't bother, concentrate on what u are doing lol),

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_90Y8mw_HVY&ebc=ANyPxKr3EdAU1Iha1XR2AfRknvdLRElXZm4zWbhj8NGvmOkyLLZXExbwtckBszn48NhLBKrCs6e7khMnXMcd7vtDV0oxIPOK2A

A nice interview or a solution to her problem would be great marketing for Lisk. It's begging for it!!!

If Lisk Devs make a Dapp easier to use than Ethereum's smart contract, she will happily promote it.

peer2peer360

Activity: 561

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:29:19 PM

It's one thing to be physically blind, but
yet it's another thing to be blinded by
Your belief system..

Separation from all the current choas (noise)
Lisk in comparison to many other projects
May slightly differ in ways not yet considered.

For how can one truly project what the
Highest trade value will be within the first 24 hours?

What other crypto 2.o - 3.o projects has ever launched
Mainstream while being adopted by partnering with a
corporate conglomerate such as Microsoft as part of the MS Azure cloud collaboration project?

What other 2.o - 3.o projects has ever launched, released
& mainstream adoption all occurring simintanously
& currently holds the 2nd highest ico raised in crypto history what other project embodies those qualities?

What other crypto 2.o - 3.o projects currently working on developing a Artificial intelligence Decentralized app?

Some may find an very Interesting read..  https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29

Lisk for the long haul..

Peer2peer36o
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:29:25 PM

Wonder how all of you feel about azure taking away rights from bloackchain devs:

http://bitcoinist.net/microsoft-bullies-open-source-is-the-blockchain-their-next-target/

NEM decided not to do it and not to sell out:

http://blog.nem.io/status-on-the-azure-project/

if its open source, then you show your code to public, you allow everyone to use it, or fork it. You agree giving your rights on the new forge to the one forged. They cannot sell the product either, because they having no rights to do that, what i understand.

If NEM want to be proprietary then its not full open source, then there is the question, what they do in the public crypto coins sector and not just built their own private blockchain.

However

ETH, Lisk, Augur cant be so wrong going on Azure

Plus we get the benefit of one click nodes using azure.

Personally I like what NEM's response was.

Being a LISK initial investor, let's see what happens with this coin on Azure. Maybe it's good, maybe it's bad. I'm in for the ride  Cool
Bigcabrito

Activity: 504

Communications Lead

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:36:42 PM

Smiley This would be great, but I don't think Max and Oliver have the time right now. They are in hyper-speed trying to get everything ready for launch, there is still so much to do. And as developers keep building Dapps, critical bugs have been found and squatted.

Not to say developers heavily interested in Lisk could do this, as far as I know it was not Ethereum devs that built the Dapp she used.

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Lisk Community Manager
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:37:52 PM

I can't say I'm too familiar with the technical details, but I find the sommersaulting metaphor a little misleading. Isn't it more like driving a car vs. walking? Sure, for 50m it's overkill, for 50km… well, not anymore. I mean, take the software for automatic refunds, build a script that is able to read a text document/mail/PDF that is formatted in a certain way, add a proof of existence part(for safety) and you have something that could be used by hundreds, if not thousands of people as an automatic payment tool.
Building something like that for a single youtube channel is overkill. Make it hundred and there you go.
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: